progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:22 am

Thanks guys. Last night we had some drinks but we watched another one of her shows that she is hooked on. She told me as one of the main characters came on, "I think he is hot." A little later she said "I am only watching this show because I want to see the hook up scene between him (the male character she said was hot) and the girl, and I hope they show a lot!" It's a series so we watched a few episodes and the sex scene she has been waiting for was not in any of the episodes we watched.

We went to the bedroom and again she was really in the mood. She didn't want any foreplay she just wanted to get right after it. To my surprise she introduced anal, she guided me right in and she enjoyed it. I couldn't believe it as I did all I could to not cum too fast. Neither of us actually lasted long as she orgasmed pretty quickly and I came at the same time she did.

Afterward she seemed a little giddy and even still a little horny as she said, "You're so luck you get to..." She stopped mid sentence and changed it to, "I let you do me like that." I figured she was first going to tell me I was lucky to just do her period. I told her it felt really good and she said, "I could get you to go down on me." Meaning down on her ass. I told her she easily could. She said, "I know you would, you would lick anywhere I wanted you to, I know this because you lick my toes." I told her she was so hot I love licking her body.

I jokingly tried to start seducing her again for another round of sex and she said, "I could probably cum again, but I'm too tired." I was surprised to hear her say that as I was joking around about going again and also I probably couldn't go again that fast.

She seems to be opening up more in sex and I hope it continues and along with opening up more she seems to be enjoying it. To me it seems there are bits and pieces of all this that are starting to click for her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Ok.....I might be setting myself up for disappointment, but I do think my wife is starting to come around on this fantasy. Or she at least really knows I enjoy it.

Yesterday she said she couldn't wait to get back to watching her show and was hoping she would be able to see the sex scene on one of the episodes finally. That sex scene is like the one thing that has kept her interested in watching the tv series all the way through. I made some sort of notion that I liked to hear she was excited about the scene and she said, "I said that because he's hot, and I know you'd like to hear that because you're such a perv." She had this teasing tone in her voice when she said it.

Today she just got back from the gym and when I greeted her out of nowhere she told me, "Everyone wants me at that gym." I told her of course they do because she is so hot.

She is bringing up bits and pieces of the cuckold fantasy all on her own and seems to be enjoying it, again either by her own pleasure, or because she enjoys knowing I enjoy it?

I am thinking of one of these times when I am away, so she will be alone, to bring up the character in the show she thinks is hot and coming about the cuckold topic in a different light. Asking her something like she can think about him all she wants, but I know I could fuck her better then he could. Maybe bringing it up in not such a submissive humiliation way but more from a competition standpoint may be better received by her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:41 pm

If she feels sexy, she will act sexy. If she acts sexy, guys will hit on her.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:45 pm

I wonder where the anal inspiration came from. That's the first time you guys have done it?

Does your wife have any toys/vibes? You might be getting to a point where you could introduce one. Maybe a decent quality vibrator that she can use on her clit while you fuck her, or while you lick her feet or her ass - since that seems to be a potential turn-on for you two. As much as she's enjoying teasing you about being her foot slave, and rubbing her sweaty feet on you, maybe she'd enjoy it even more to have an orgasm or two while you serve her in that capacity.

Tell us a little about the TV guy she thinks is hot. Maybe just share the show/actor and we can get a sense for ourselves. But either way, it would he helpful to understanding her type and how you might make progress in that direction.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:56 pm

minos_dis_crete wrote:I wonder where the anal inspiration came from. That's the first time you guys have done it?

Does your wife have any toys/vibes? You might be getting to a point where you could introduce one. Maybe a decent quality vibrator that she can use on her clit while you fuck her, or while you lick her feet or her ass - since that seems to be a potential turn-on for you two. As much as she's enjoying teasing you about being her foot slave, and rubbing her sweaty feet on you, maybe she'd enjoy it even more to have an orgasm or two while you serve her in that capacity.

Tell us a little about the TV guy she thinks is hot. Maybe just share the show/actor and we can get a sense for ourselves. But either way, it would he helpful to understanding her type and how you might make progress in that direction.
We tried anal years ago around when we first got married but she didn't seem to enjoy it then so we didn't do much more with it. She does have toys and vibrators and that is a great idea. Although a month or so ago she did tell me she didn't like to get off that much on toys because she didn't want to get off on something better then me. (although she tells me that I know she uses one vibrator on her own when she is by herself). However where we are at now she may enjoy that and I will bring that up the next time things get hot in the bedroom. Especially since she seemed to really enjoy the vibrating cock ring I wore along with the very studded condom.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 pm

BallSpanking wrote:If she feels sexy, she will act sexy. If she acts sexy, guys will hit on her.
She certainly isn't hiding her looks when she does go to the gym. She continues to wear make up to the gym and she wore this short tank top that was neon color so it stands out and these super tight spandex pants, that I noticed when she was home and just slightly bent over it was basically see through.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:25 pm

If she opened an AFF account, she would receive hundreds of hits from interested guys, she could elect the studs from among those, and start chatting with them, see what comes of it... ;)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:47 am

Here is an idea. Buy her a pair of remote controlled vibrating panties. Talk her into wearing them out the next time you are at a club or bar. Give her some zings each time you catch a guy checking her out or if she is flirting with someone. Should make for a FUN evening. Remember the intermittent zings (3 or 4 in a fairly quick burst) are much more exciting to her than a constant buzz.

Also, tell us more about the chastity device. How did you come about getting one and what does she think about it. Have you worn it out for her. Maybe you wear it when she wears the vibrating panties. It's a trade off.

Thanks for including us on your experiences.
It's Hot!!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:01 pm

ddriver86 wrote:Here is an idea. Buy her a pair of remote controlled vibrating panties. Talk her into wearing them out the next time you are at a club or bar. Give her some zings each time you catch a guy checking her out or if she is flirting with someone. Should make for a FUN evening. Remember the intermittent zings (3 or 4 in a fairly quick burst) are much more exciting to her than a constant buzz.

Also, tell us more about the chastity device. How did you come about getting one and what does she think about it. Have you worn it out for her. Maybe you wear it when she wears the vibrating panties. It's a trade off.

Thanks for including us on your experiences.
It's Hot!!
Thanks for the interest! That is a hot idea that she actually may go for. I remember a long time ago I suggested something like this and she seemed interested that it would be fun but we never got around to getting a pair. It has been so long she probably forgot the idea and if I bring it up it may sound new to her and exciting. This idea might actually really work at the very least for a fun and hot night.

I suggested to her that I get a chastity cage probably about 5 years ago and she wasn't opposed. It was probably more of her just going along with my kinks and figuring since I would enjoy it why not let me have it. She hasn't really ever been too into me wearing it though. It is usually me who suggests that I wear it out on a date or something and when I do wear it she doesn't want me to wear it for a long period of time. I would LOVE to be locked up for a day or two and do nothing but serve her, but she worries there will be some sort of health problem if I wear it that long. Also if I do wear it out on a date she usually has me take it off right after we get to the bedroom. I usually get about 5 minutes of serving her in before she is ready for me and has me take it off. Again, I would love to use a toy instead while keeping my cage on and having no problem with her denying me and keeping my cage on for the night. So in short, I enjoy being locked up, she rarely suggests it. She has suggested it a few times, but I can count on one hand how many times that has been. But I like your idea of getting those vibrating panties and to "even" the playing field I suggest I wear my cage when she wears the panties.

So she watched the end of her show and I sent her a text asking if she finally got to see the scene she had been waiting for. She told me they never showed anything and said, "It just showed them making out. Booooorrriinnngg". I sent her a text saying "Oh what a let down, I figured there'd be a scene and you'd enjoy it but i'd remind you I could do you better then him anyway". She responded, "Haha stop!!" I let a little time pass by before I sent a winking face. A little more time passed and she sent me a teasing photo of her asking me "Miss me?" I texted back "Hmmm yes!!"

Nothing else came of the texts. I was hoping she'd reply with something about using a toy or getting ready for someone else since I wasn't there, but she didn't send anything else. I also didn't send anything else as I didn't want to push it too far and wanted her to drive the conversation. I was hoping she'd play along with my text about me being able to do her better then him, but unfortunately she didn't. At the very least she made it sound like a playful response, but I may be misreading the text.

I forgot to mention in my previous post something interesting I found on our browser history. I use the history occasionally for quick routes to sites. Anyways, our homepage when we open our browser is a several pictures when article headlines and links leading you to whatever article it is. You can scroll down forever and it just continues with articles after articles. Well I noticed one day, recently maybe a week ago, an article that has halfway down the homepage that was title, "15 signs your wife is cheating on you". Well these lists or discussions always interest me because I like to see if there are any signs my wife portrays. Funny how I read these articles hoping to find a connection. Anyways, I didn't get around to clicking on the link because I was in a rush but thought I would come back to it later. The following day, I went to use my search history to go to another site and noticed in our search history was, "15 signs your wife is cheating on you". So my wife saw this article headline and clicked on it herself and must have read it. The interesting thing was where this article headline was placed on our homepage meant she had to scroll down a bit, find it, read the headline and found it interesting enough to click it. It wasn't like this headline or article was placed at the top of the page and it caught her eye. With excitement then clicked on the article and read the 15 signs. The first paragraph basically said it is common for wives to have extra marital sex at some point in their marriage. I read it and she fits a couple of the signs, but I doubt she is actively cheating only because she knows it is a turn on for me and I am sure she'd at least play around a bit with the fantasy or teasing me with the fantasy to get a feeler on approval of what she is doing.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Ask her what she thought of the aticle.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:03 pm

It sounds like you've been making great progress indeed. I loved hearing how she mentioned all the guys at the gym want her. She's really loving all this attention, and seeking out even more attention through dressing better and putting on more make up. All great signs I think. You're doing all the right things.

This part really struck me "Although a month or so ago she did tell me she didn't like to get off that much on toys because she didn't want to get off on something better then me". So she's well aware that she can have better orgasms without you. It sounds to me like she is having better orgasms with her vibrator while you're away, and she doesn't want to show you, yet, how better she cums with the vibrator than she does with you. How does that feel? To know she is cumming better when you're not even there? It's quite a hot thought to me. I wonder if she also thinks she can get better sex with one of those hot guys at the gym. Some thoughts she might be keeping privately to herself. It sounds to me like she's being cautious not to hurt your ego.

I also love how she's often saying now how lucky you are too when get to fuck her. She knows she can do better than the sex she's having with you. I wonder how long it will be before she decides, with your encouragement, to go for it.

You're doing great, keep up the good work!
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm

newaussiecuck wrote:It sounds like you've been making great progress indeed. I loved hearing how she mentioned all the guys at the gym want her. She's really loving all this attention, and seeking out even more attention through dressing better and putting on more make up. All great signs I think. You're doing all the right things.

This part really struck me "Although a month or so ago she did tell me she didn't like to get off that much on toys because she didn't want to get off on something better then me". So she's well aware that she can have better orgasms without you. It sounds to me like she is having better orgasms with her vibrator while you're away, and she doesn't want to show you, yet, how better she cums with the vibrator than she does with you. How does that feel? To know she is cumming better when you're not even there? It's quite a hot thought to me. I wonder if she also thinks she can get better sex with one of those hot guys at the gym. Some thoughts she might be keeping privately to herself. It sounds to me like she's being cautious not to hurt your ego.

I also love how she's often saying now how lucky you are too when get to fuck her. She knows she can do better than the sex she's having with you. I wonder how long it will be before she decides, with your encouragement, to go for it.

You're doing great, keep up the good work!
I never thought about the toy thing that way, but I like it! I am hoping she continues to grow in the confidence area about her sexuality.

Yesterday I sent her a text telling her I had a kinky idea and I wanted her to tell me if she would like it....

Her response was "What??" I told her if she got vibrating panties that had a remote control that I had control of and she wore the panties when we went on a date. She replied, "Ohhhhh that could be fun....." I told her she could look and find a pair she liked and get it. So I think we will get a pair and I think she will really enjoy it. I think I will ask her again if she found anything she liked and maybe get a sense of what she would plan on wearing for our date.

Another thing I have noticed from her is she changed her perfume. Like I said I read those articles about signs of wifes cheating in hopes to find a connection, and many of the articles will say she changes her looks, including a new scent. I've noticed whatever she puts on now it smells different, and its much stronger then what she used to use. I don't know if the normal amount used is just stronger or if she is putting more on. The scent definitely lingers though. Also, I've noticed she constantly gets ready to run out and do even the smallest of errands. She used to sometimes not even care if she was doing a quick trip to the store, she would just throw on clothes and go. Now it seems no matter where she goes she always has make up on.

BallSpanking - I don't know if I will ask her what she thought of the article because one its been about a week now since she read it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:52 pm

You could, if you want, mention it in passing in conversation, see if she acknowledges reading it, or has any comment... or not.

I think your conservative wife is showing signs of liveliness, which is good, now, if you could just get her to embrace the idea of being a HW... lol!

Keep it up, you're doing great. ;)

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:01 pm

It's a little on the expensive side, but I own and have used the (Lovense) Lush remote vibe with one of my girls, and I can vouch that it's quiet and, according to her strong and comfortable (though it's internal, which isn't every woman's style). But compared to some of the cheaper panty-vibes, it definitely seems better made and less likely to sound to someone two tables over like your phone is ringing. It works on blutooth and can be set to react to ambient sound, too, so fun at concerts and can be used even if you're traveling.

I'm not on their payroll or anything, so I hope the recommendation isn't considered spam. Just thought I'd provide a review.

newaussiecuck brought up a good point about her reluctance to indulge with toys that she admits are more pleasureable than having sex with you. That's very likely the same reluctance she holds toward cuckolding you. If you become an expendable part of her sex life, or if sex simply becomes so much better without her husband that she doesn't crave having it with you anymore, she must feel like that's going to create a problem in your relationship.

Maybe she's right.

On the other hand, if you were to suggest playing with the toys together (like you have with the remote panties) and you maintained some control over the toy, connecting the pleasure it gives her with your involvement, couldn't that create even more of a bond between you two - in her way of thinking about it, at least...? If it was always an activity that you did together, and she didn't use the toys without your involvement, wouldn't that address that concern? And in the same way down the road, maybe if you laid the groundwork with toys in that way, the introduction of another, "better" cock that she only ever enjoyed with your involvement, your encouragement, your direct "control" of... well, maybe it could eventually be considered the same way.

I'm probably not phrasing things as clearly as usual, it's been a long day. But hopefully you get my drift.

This is by no means a well-conceived or eloquent list. Just an attempt to outline a path from rejection of the cuckold kink to fostering potential interest in it.
Step 1: Get her to understand and acknowledge and enjoy how desirable she is
Step 2: Show her you can and want to be the type of husband and sexual partner she wants because of how desirable she is to you. Give her sexuality power, and over time she'll use it. (You're already making huge progress on this step)
Step 3: Explore new horizons of her sexuality, like you're doing with toys at the moment.
Step 4: Show her you are comfortable with those horizons and supportive of any exploration that takes her, or both of you, to new heights.
Step 5: Get her comfortable thinking about all the other possibilities to explore, including the formerly taboo, as a way to enhance her sexuality. Then see if she doesn't start to fantasize about some previously off-limits ideas.
Step 6: Support her decisions. Make it clear you hope she may want to explore further, but for her, not selfishly.
Step 7: See if at some point she might want to test the power of her sexuality and the potential of another lover, knowing that her husband can handle it and is beside her all the way.

Luvbear
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvbear » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:32 am

Breaker445,

I just found and joined this site a few days ago and am loving reading your progression! It's taken me about 2 days to read all of the so far 6 pages (during commuting and free time) and am so excited how far you've come since February! Keep with the idea of the goal as you've alreayd seemed to make so much happen! And I have a feeling you're well on your way to being cucked!!! I'm so excited for you both and hope to one day start making the type of progress you and your wife have already made.

My origins story is similar to yours in that my wife has only been with me, is very conservative with her smoking hot body and her idea of great sex is very vanilla. We've been married for 10 years (in our early-mid 30's) and dated for several years before we tied the knot. I told her about my cuckolding fantasies about 2 years ago so, just like your wife, she's very aware that her being with men would be a huge turn on for me. I won't post too many details on your post, but I do want you to know that I'm enjoying going on this ride with you and that, to me, it looks like you are both on your way to a very sexy sex life.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:42 pm

minos_dis_crete wrote:It's a little on the expensive side, but I own and have used the (Lovense) Lush remote vibe with one of my girls, and I can vouch that it's quiet and, according to her strong and comfortable (though it's internal, which isn't every woman's style). But compared to some of the cheaper panty-vibes, it definitely seems better made and less likely to sound to someone two tables over like your phone is ringing. It works on blutooth and can be set to react to ambient sound, too, so fun at concerts and can be used even if you're traveling.

I'm not on their payroll or anything, so I hope the recommendation isn't considered spam. Just thought I'd provide a review.

newaussiecuck brought up a good point about her reluctance to indulge with toys that she admits are more pleasureable than having sex with you. That's very likely the same reluctance she holds toward cuckolding you. If you become an expendable part of her sex life, or if sex simply becomes so much better without her husband that she doesn't crave having it with you anymore, she must feel like that's going to create a problem in your relationship.

Maybe she's right.

On the other hand, if you were to suggest playing with the toys together (like you have with the remote panties) and you maintained some control over the toy, connecting the pleasure it gives her with your involvement, couldn't that create even more of a bond between you two - in her way of thinking about it, at least...? If it was always an activity that you did together, and she didn't use the toys without your involvement, wouldn't that address that concern? And in the same way down the road, maybe if you laid the groundwork with toys in that way, the introduction of another, "better" cock that she only ever enjoyed with your involvement, your encouragement, your direct "control" of... well, maybe it could eventually be considered the same way.

I'm probably not phrasing things as clearly as usual, it's been a long day. But hopefully you get my drift.

This is by no means a well-conceived or eloquent list. Just an attempt to outline a path from rejection of the cuckold kink to fostering potential interest in it.
Step 1: Get her to understand and acknowledge and enjoy how desirable she is
Step 2: Show her you can and want to be the type of husband and sexual partner she wants because of how desirable she is to you. Give her sexuality power, and over time she'll use it. (You're already making huge progress on this step)
Step 3: Explore new horizons of her sexuality, like you're doing with toys at the moment.
Step 4: Show her you are comfortable with those horizons and supportive of any exploration that takes her, or both of you, to new heights.
Step 5: Get her comfortable thinking about all the other possibilities to explore, including the formerly taboo, as a way to enhance her sexuality. Then see if she doesn't start to fantasize about some previously off-limits ideas.
Step 6: Support her decisions. Make it clear you hope she may want to explore further, but for her, not selfishly.
Step 7: See if at some point she might want to test the power of her sexuality and the potential of another lover, knowing that her husband can handle it and is beside her all the way.
You make great sense and everything you laid out seems very good. I brought up the idea of the vibrating panties again to her and asked her if she had found any she liked. She said we would have to look at it together since there was so many. Somewhat wanting her to explore it and purchase it on her own since I want it to be a toy she likes and feels good about, I told her to go ahead and look for one and get anyone she wanted that she thought would be fun for her but just made sure it came with a wireless remote.

Earlier she and I were just hanging out and talking, but I gave her a kiss and instantly got a little hard on. I brought her in close and I know she felt my bulge against her. She asked, "What are you going to do with that?" in which I replied, "I don't know." A little more kissing she then asked me, "Do your friends still think I am hot?" I told her "Oh yeah!" She then didn't really acknowledge it and just turned her head to check out the TV while almost denying me a kiss and I just got her cheek. She didn't elaborate more on the question or my response and I had to get going so I didn't really dive more into it. But again, she really seems to enjoy the attention and wants to be assured she looks hot to others and that others are actually mentioning she is hot.

I plan on introducing some sort of toy play tonight like you suggested minos. I also will get going on finding a vibrating panty for her and if she hasn't bought one maybe we can get one together and that could also be an easy lead in to toy play later tonight.

The other day she bought a new bra which again is a very sexy somewhat seductive laced bra. Like the other one she bought this one is meant to show the bra strap under shirts she wears because the straps ride high up on her shoulder/neck area. This one is a bit different as it's also a little frayed off the lace, which I like because its different and certainly not a conservative bra in anyway. So she now has two bras that if she wears you see the laced straps no matter the shirt she wears.

Luvbear - Thank you for your interest! Glad to know people enjoy it!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Maybe she's ready to flirt a little bit... just for fun. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:52 am

BallSpanking wrote:Maybe she's ready to flirt a little bit... just for fun. ;)
Maybe...just maybe...We need to go out again and get some drinks and see where she takes it.

Last night I tried the dominant role. We were both a little tired but I figured i'd push through and go a little kinky. I had her wear her black leather thigh high boots (which she just has for bedroom play), a super mini silk skirt, and a black and pink lingerie top. I started off by giving her oral and trying to get her into the mood to relax and enjoy it. She certainly was wet and I put on a blind fold and tied her hands to the bed post. I then used her vibrator (the one she uses when she is alone) and while using it on her we started kissing. She seemed to really enjoy it as she would whisper how good it felt and her legs kept rubbing together as if she wanted more. After a few minutes she begged for me to fuck her. I had also brought out one of our dildos and I had planned on using it on her but I decided not too at the last minute because I figured it may be too much toy introduction for a night where we both were sort of tired. Instead after she begged for me she said, "You can wear your cock ring." Instructing me to wear the vibrating cock ring was hot because to me it showed she enjoyed the vibrator I had been using on her and she wanted more of that vibration so it must have felt good for her. And it furthers her wanting more then just me.

I put on the vibrating cock ring and chose the super studded condom and fucked her missionary for a moment before she started telling me what positions she wanted. Again, even though I am trying to play the dominant role she ends up being the dominant one. We ended up with her on top of me and both cumming at the same time. It really didn't take long. I have noticed recently it doesn't take her long to orgasm at all. When in the past it would take 15-20 minutes to get her there, it seems she can orgasm after 5 minutes, 10 minutes at the max. Also right when I know she is really getting ready to climax I will tell her either how lucky I am to fuck her, or how hot she is, and sometimes will drop how she's so hot other guys wish they could fuck her. She then orgasms almost right after I say those things or while I'm saying it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 am

By the sound of it, she is slowly embracing her hotness, the idea that other guys are hot for her, it is no coincidence that these thoughts trigger her orgasms. If she could receive positive feedback from third parties, that would go a long way to her venturing into the HW lifestyle. Clearly there is forward movement.

Perhaps, as you say, there might be room for a little firting, maybe you could follow her into a club and observe her chatting and dancing. There could be a pre-arranged signal for you to come and rescue her, take her home, and fuck her. This will definitely pique her curiosity and stimulate her adventurousness. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:32 am

BallSpanking wrote:By the sound of it, she is slowly embracing her hotness, the idea that other guys are hot for her, it is no coincidence that these thoughts trigger her orgasms. If she could receive positive feedback from third parties, that would go a long way to her venturing into the HW lifestyle. Clearly there is forward movement.

Perhaps, as you say, there might be room for a little firting, maybe you could follow her into a club and observe her chatting and dancing. There could be a pre-arranged signal for you to come and rescue her, take her home, and fuck her. This will definitely pique her curiosity and stimulate her adventurousness. ;)
One of my desired steps has been to go to a club, step away to go to the bathroom and sneak back in hopes to see if she is dancing with someone. At first I wondered if she would ever dance with someone else, but quiet honestly now I almost have no doubts she would at least dance with someone if she had a few drinks and the mood was right. Or if she didn't just do it while I stepped away, I think she would be at least open to the idea if I suggested it while we were at the club after a drink or two. She has mentioned she wants to go to a club (nothing mentioned about dancing with others, but go to club with me). but we haven't been able to pick out a night to go. I think in the near future we plan on getting a hotel room in the city and going bar hopping and maybe go to a club. I am sure after a few drinks in us a club will sound fun to go to.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:35 pm

In a way, you can frame this as a little game to show her that she IS hot to other guys, and every time a guy chats her up, or offers to buy her a drink, will validate her sexy self-concept. She will definitely associate male attention with that increased self-confidence and assertiveness. Once she does, chatting and texting are just a whisper away..., which leads to sexting..., which eventually leads to her fucking another man. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 am

OK! I may have something here, at the very least something that I can at least think of that has a mental control over me.

So yesterday, my wife again trying on outfits comes into the room where I was at and says, "We have to go out so I can wear my boots again." She tells me as she enters the room wearing her black knee high boots that she wore out that night where I will remember the night she got hit on. I told her with excitement we will definitely have to go out soon and let her know how hot she looked. I purposefully let her catch me starring at her boots as she walked around the kitchen.

She had another get together with her girlfriends last night which she almost has weekly. But this isn't a crazy group of girlfriends, they are very much on the conservative side and I don't get my hopes up at all of anything happening when she goes out with them. It is fun sometimes to see what she will wear though. Anyways, while she was out I was bored and admittedly fairly horny. I decided to go to a certain social networking site and look at photos of my wife and just admire her hotness.

So if you go to this particular site her account is automatically logged in, no matter if I sign out it seems if I exit out and log back in its still linked to her account, so she is always logged in whenever I type in the address. I usually have to open up another browser to log into my account. Anyways, since her profile is up whenever I go to the site, I may occasionally check messages (in hopes to see some sort of conversation with a guy) or check her search bar to see who she is looking up and who's page she is visiting...From time to time I see in the search bar this one guys name. We will call him "Zach". I have never thought anything of the search of Zach because I always thought he was the age of her sister and thought it was a guy her sister was interested in, so I always thought my wife was checking in on him to you know check things out for her sister.

Well so there I am searching my wifes page with my account and I go to older posts on her page from when we first started dating, which was her first year of college. And who do I see posting on her page? Zach. Granted this was many years ago now, but while reading his posts to her it was clear he was flirting with her and she was replying to his messages. I got so excited I exited out of the page because I wanted to save further search for later. Let my mind race of how long did he openly talk to her on her page and she reply? Out of curiosity I went to Zach's page to see what he looked like. He is tall, I would say 6'3ish, and I know my wife has always adored a taller guy since she is tall herself around 5'8 so I know naturally she would like a taller guy. She has even told me throughout our relationship that the one critique she would have for me is for me to be taller. And this Zach guy didn't appear to be lacking in the looks department. And to further my intrigue I looked more around his page and found he is the same age as my wife and I, so her sister must not be interested in him, and he currently works in the same area as us. Which makes it intriguing because my wife and I have moved from the area she went to college and our current area isn't some big time city. Well all this was a huge rush and a smack in the face. My mind started racing a million miles a second with all the questions and possibilities and whether there was anything more to this or not. I started wondering about her gym trips, was this guy at her gym? Was this why she was getting all dressed up just to run errands in hopes of running into him as she may see him? Again it may be nothing, but I started thinking it may be something.

So my curiosity grew and I went back to her page to see how often she searches for Zach on her page because when I have checked periodically I have noticed his name from time to time popping up in recent search boxes. I don't know how it works completely, but it looked like she searched for him a few times over the course of a couple months. But again in the past I always thought this guy was someone her sister was interested in and was her sisters age so I never thought anything of it and just thought my wife was searching him because she wanted to check in on what he was up to for her sister. I didn't have time to look more on her page to see how recently they've chatted one each others pages, if it was any more recent then when she and I first started dating. I found a few more guys who were opening flirting with her on her page again at the same time she and I started dating, but I haven't seen any of their names ever resurface so far except for this Zach guy.

Well my wife got home from her outing and we sat down and watched some TV. I couldn't wait to get to the bedroom as I was going to mentally think about what I had just found. While watching some show this guy is on there wearing some sort of jeans. She says, "I think guys wearing so and so jeans are so hot". I turned to her and said, "Babe..." Like why would you say that (because I don't own a pair of them) She replied, "What? It's like you saying you think girls wearing latex is hot". I had no come back and just let it stay at that.

After rubbing her feet while watching TV I was able to seduce her to the bedroom. I started by fingering her and she got super wet. I almost suggested we continue the foreplay but asking her if she wanted to watch a porn video while I gave her oral, but felt the time wasn't right. She begged for me to fuck her so I inserted her without a condom and gave her a few thrusts. Then I decided to go down on her and gave her some oral which she seemed to enjoy and she was very wet. While giving her oral she slowly started to give me a foot job and I was about to cum. I held off and told her I better get a condom on. I again put on the ultra rugged one for her pleasure. If I thought of her and Zach I would be on the verge of cumming and have to stop. She once again controlled the positions we did which were giving her the most pleasure. She finally rode me and I started telling her how lucky I was to fuck her and I could tell she was getting more wet with that dirty talk. She would moan how good it felt and I would then tell her how hot she was and how lucky I was. She started to ride me faster and I could tell she was about to cum. I told her how lucky I was to be able to have her cum on me and how lucky I was that I was the one who gets to lick her whole body. She orgasmed very quickly after that and I came too. Even though I had just came I was instantly hard because I was thinking of her and Zach and all the possibilities. She asked me, "Didn't you cum?" I told her I did but I could cum again. She laid there for a moment while I started to jack myself off. Suddenly she placed her foot right in my face and I started sniffing and licking her foot as she laid there. I was jacking off just lightly kissing and smelling her foot and I played out this image in my head that she had just got done enjoying Zach and there I was her foot worshipper getting my turn as she relaxed and really had no interest in me. I came within a minute. I was exhausted and told her she was a naughty girl as she had got me to cum twice. She chuckled and said I was the naughty one.

Afterward my mind was still going wild. If I think of her and him I instantly get this competitive feeling and also this excitement. This may all be nothing, she may have zero interest in this guy other then an old friend she occasionally checks on through social network, and a coincidence he works in our area, but nonetheless, I get this competitive feeling that he and I are trying to win her. It's like the excitement you get when you are in the beginning stages of dating, where the chase is sometimes more exciting then the catch. Again, there may be absolutely nothing at all here, but at the very least I have this mental game I can play with myself.

This morning I gave her a big kiss and told her I wanted to be naughty tonight and she smiled and said, "Of course you do." If I get lucky enough for us to play tonight, I plan on suggesting she watch something while I oral her and maybe use more toys. Part of me wants to look more into how recent she and Zach have talked on each others pages, but part of me doesn't because it may end up being no posts between them since the ones I saw years ago. Regardless, very interesting night.

A little addition: rather then making a new post i'll just add this....She again was trying on clothes today and she just bought this tight dress which she said looks good with her boots. She tried it on and its very hot. There is about 6 inches of skin on her legs between her boots and where the dress ends, so just enough for a good tease.

Well throughout trying on clothes she put on these tight spandex shorts that are very short, they are like gym shorts. She came out and said, "I bet you would love for me to wear just these." I was somewhat caught off guard because she just popped out of the room with them on. She added, "Actually I bet you would like it if I wore these to the gym." I told her wow she looked hot and she said, "Because you're sucha perv." I responded with, "welllllll." She gave a fake shocked expression and said, "Well you're not protective at all, you'd let me wear this." I walked toward her to feel the shorts, I told her I wouldn't let her wear it which she may not have even heard me say that or just ignored it because she almost immediately responded with, "Actually, I wont let you tell me what I cant wear, because if you told me I couldn't wear something I'd probably wear it." Super hot, I whimpered a soft whisper "Wellll don't wear them." It was so soft response I don't know if she even heard it because she didn't respond.

After she took the spandex tight shorts off she put on her black mini leather skirt. I became frozen in place because how stunningly hot she was. She walked toward the mirror and without even looking at herself she said, "I look damn good in this." I told her yes she did and she was a big tease. She responded with, "Well, you never take me out or I would wear this." I told her I would take her out right now! And admired how hot she looked. She smiled and just kept saying how great she looked and started deciding what shoes she would wear with them. She ended up putting on these suede ankle boot heels with tassles hanging off them. Very sexy, very hot.

She really wasn't so upset with me not standing up and saying she couldn't wear the spandex shorts to the gym, like in the past how she would seem to get disappointed or upset that I really wouldn't mind her wearing something like that out and not being "protective" of her. This time it felt like she playfully was mentioning it and didn't really seem to mind I didn't stand up and say I wouldn't want her to. Although I have a feeling even if I did say I wouldn't want her to, she would see right through it and know I truly would like to see her wear that to the gym. She knows me too well.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 am

I may be reading more into this remark than is there, but why would your life be conducting internet searches for Zach?
What would be her excuse for looking him up, unless he's a plumber, or handyman...
It may just be a fantasy of her's, but it would seem she is interested.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:15 pm

BallSpanking wrote:I may be reading more into this remark than is there, but why would your life be conducting internet searches for Zach?
What would be her excuse for looking him up, unless he's a plumber, or handyman...
It may just be a fantasy of her's, but it would seem she is interested.
True, I don't know, the only reason I could think of is to check in on an old friend and see what they are up to. I looked a little more to see when the last time they had open conversation on each others pages and I found he would comment flirtatiously on her page just before we got engaged. Once we got engaged it looks like he stopped posting on her page. I haven't paid attention to recent times to see if he's "Liked" anything on her page or photos, but that could be something to keep an eye out on.

I sent her a text letting her know I found a remote vibrator and her response was she was interested and even mentioned she could use a new one. This is a change from even a little over a month ago when I suggested to her I get her a new vibrator she said she didn't really see the need for another one and thought it was too expensive. I am enjoying her seemingly interest in sex and better yet interest in a little more kinky style of sex.

Right now I am excited to see where this all goes, if anywhere.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Yesterday ended up being pretty busy so we didn't get that much togetherness. But last night we relaxed with some drinks and hung out on the couch. As usual she let me rub her feet which I always enjoy. While we were watching TV she had her interests on her phone. I would glance over and see her smirking at whatever she was looking at, or reading, and sometimes she would let out a laugh. When I asked her what was so funny she would just say, "Oh some video." Of course now, given my latest findings through social network my mind races and I get extremely aroused.

After awhile I moved from rubbing her feet to her legs and upper thigh to suggest to her I wanted something. She suggested we go to the bedroom. I wanted to be a little kinky and I was determined to have her watch porn wearing headphones (thanks newaussie) while I served her, but I wanted the timing to be right and just throwing that out there without any foreplay seemed bad. We got to our room and I suggested to her we take a shower. Sex in the shower is one of her favorite places and things to do so she happily agreed. We fooled around a bit in the shower, I went down on her and started to lick her ass hole which she did not seem to mind at all, in fact I think she liked it. Unfortunately it was difficult to really do much because I ended up getting a lot of water and swallowing it so I had to stop. But after I was done with that she said we should get out. As we were drying off I asked her if she had headphones. She gave me a look and said, "Yeah, why? What are you thinking?" I asked her, "How would you like if you watched something while wearing the headphones and I licked you." At first she was hesitant, but she didn't give any resistance to the idea. She said, "You're going to like go back and see what I watched and like analyze it all." I told her no that was why she would wear the headphones so I wouldn't know what she was watching and she could exit out of the browser when she was done. She said, "Ok, you're kinky tonight!".

I quickly got the headphones and set the tablet up. I opened the page so it listed out the categories so she would pick what she wanted. Once she had the tablet I immediately went down and gave her oral. I thought she would only do it for a couple minutes, but after awhile of serving her she asked me if I was tired of licking her. I told her no! and that I loved it and continued on. She also continued to watch whatever she was watching. Occasionally she would moan and i'd hear her tell me, "You're so naughty." I probably was fingering her and giving her oral for about 15 minutes while she watched porn. It was super hot to know she was watching something and I was pleasuring her. Right when I went to get her vibrator and use it she told me she wanted me to fuck her. I put on a condom and started to do my best to please her. It may have been too much alcohol because I couldn't get fully hard and she became a little frustrated, but she wasn't mad about it she just sort of went with the flow.

Along with her being a little frustrated about it I was frustrated too because here she was so hot and willing to do some kinky play and I couldn't show her just how hot I thought it was. So I started to thrust hard and she suddenly got this look in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around my back and said, "Yes that's it! Finally fuck me like I want it!" I was only fully hard for a few more thrusts before I went semi limp again. She asked me, "Did you cum already?" I told her no and blamed it on the condom. I changed out condoms and put the extra rugged one on. While switching them out she told me, "You probably have whiskey dick." I told her no i didnt think so and said let me try the other condom. She then giggled and said, "You have whiskey dick." Well that aroused me as unknown to her that felt like a little humiliation.

As I was climbing back into bed she said, "Are you going to fuck me or I do need to find someone who can?" Well that did the trick, no more limp dick issues for me after that. I immediately got fully aroused and started giving her thrusts, I told her, "No I can fuck you!" I also felt she liked it because she was also more wet then before. After a few thrusts she told me she wanted to ride me. I laid on my back and as she was getting on top of me she said, "You better keep fucking me." As she started to ride me I told her, "You don't need anyone else, I can fuck you good." She started to moan that she was going to cum and I could feel her get really wet. After just a few seconds of riding me she came.

She then got off me and laid next to me. "Did you cum?" she asked and I told her I hadn't cum yet. Without saying a word she just raised her leg and placed her foot near my mouth. I happily grabbed her foot and started to slowly kiss it and smell it. She didn't say anything for awhile until the very end. I told her I was about to cum and she inserted, "You like that you dirty boy?" I moaned yes and she said, "You're so lucky you get to do this and you're so lucky you get to fuck me." I again moaned yes as I unloaded into the condom.

I told her how good that was and I thanked her. She said it was good and she went to bed. Today she woke up before me, but when I got up she was already dressed and ready to go somewhere. Right when I woke up she said, "I'm going to go out. I'll be back." No explanation of where she was going or how long she would be and I didn't ask. So while she was gone I decided to look more into Zach. Unfortunately my original thought was correct, I think there was a potential fling between Zach and her sister because I looked at her sisters page and found Zach commented on her page and I think they somewhat work together, or did work together a while back. Although now I remember my wife talking about him and her sister maybe a month or two ago and said her sister is not at all interested in him. But then I started looking at some of the recent pictures my wife posted and noticed Zach has "Liked" them, and they are not just any photos she posts, they are photos where she is in them. But nonetheless, I think I got overly excited about nothing there.

She got home and she got ready to go to the gym. I was shocked at the outfit she chose. Because her shorts, which were not the tight spandex short she had on yesterday, but were these shorts that were super short, so short that her butt cheeks could be seen with each step. I was shocked she had them on and was ready to go to the gym in those. I almost said something because of what she said yesterday, but I didn't. Just as she was about to walk out the door she stopped and checked herself out in the mirror one more time and decided to change her shorts and wore leggings instead. How I wish she would have worn the shorts! It would have further shown me really how confident she felt about herself and that would have most certainly turned heads.