progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:10 pm

She got back from the gym last night and raved about how awesome it was and how nice it was. I was happy to hear and she was already planning on when she was going to go next. I let her know to go whenever she wanted and if it gets hectic during the work week just let me know what I could do to help such as making dinners, etc, but I wanted to let her know if going to the gym made her happy I'd flex my schedule as much as I could to let her get her workouts in. After we ate dinner I went for a run myself and when I got back she was in our room trying on outfits. I noticed something just looked to be bothering her and so I asked her if everything was OK. She said everything was fine, she just felt like she didn't look good in any of her outfits and was wishing the results from the gym would be sooner than later. Once again she made a comment that she wants to tone herself up. I once again raved to her about how hot she looked and that she was perfect and didn't need to do anything about it. She gave me a thanks, but really my comment didn't matter. Which is curious to me, because she knows I think she's the hottest ever and I get hard almost every time I see her, in fact just the other day I gushed to her about how incredibly hot and sexy she was. I mean she knows very well that her looks intoxicate me and she knows how hot I think she is. Yet here she is seeming very self conscious.

I am having connection issues. I'll explain the night later when I have more time, but yes we had a D/s session that was wonderful. Basically we did what she wanted and what felt good for her, I lit the bedroom up with candles and had toys out on a table for her to choose if she wanted, but at the end the only toy she wanted was my tongue. To the point she didn't bring up much talking other than afterward when she told me she knew I wished she wore a more dom outfit and used more toys, but reminded me she was the one in control and I was there to do what she wanted. All very hot and afterward she raved and raved about how great it was. Which I could tell she enjoyed because she was done in minutes.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:45 pm

She is used to hearing from you that she is hot. She knows you think that. What she is after is affirmations from other men that she is hot. They count a lot more when they come from a hunky guy that is flirting with her.

BTW her current dissatisfaction with her body presents a perfect opportunity to buy a Body Sculpting package with a well hung trainer that can show her the ropes.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:40 pm

I'm loving all of this! You two are really developing a beautiful femdom/FLR marriage. It looks like cucking will be part of that because it works for both of you. Can't say enough positive things about how you've embraced your role - not being passive, but actively supportive. Your wife clearly loves it, how about you? Does it feel fulfilling to support her by being proactive about her fitness plans? Not just verbally, but as you have? Separate from cucking (I know it's impossible to really separate - I mean separate from any specific desire to "make progress" toward her having lovers)?

Your wife's preening and insecurities about her body are of a piece with her growing confidence and habit of wearing sexier outfits. I know it seems contradictory, but she's evolving stepwise, just as you are. She frets about it, then tries out something a little daring to see how it feels. If it goes OK, rinse, repeat. The fretting is part of it. As others have said, for sure, she's doing all this, in part, to feel sexier around other men. Keep up your praise (not that you could stop if you wanted ;-), even if she seems dismissive. I swear, she still loves to hear it from you and will be upset if you stop or slack. She has scolded you before.

Can't wait to hear more about last night!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:53 am

Ok! A lot has happened in the last couple days that I am sure I will miss some minor things because it seems in just the last day things keep happening that I put them in my mind for later. First I will post about our D/s session on Friday but follow that up with a post of very interesting things that have happened.

So going to our D/s night. We lounged on the couch for a bit and she was wearing just these tight cotton underwear from Victoria's Secret that is like briefs for women, and a tank top. She asked me what I had in mind for the night and I told her I wanted to do whatever she wanted, that it was up to her. She gave me a "Hmmm" and I could see she was thinking about the possibilities. She asked me if I wanted her to wear any outfits and I again told her it was up to her. She thought for a minute and perkily said she would wear her gray shiny lingerie night gown she had worn in Vegas. We sat there for a little, me rubbing and paying attention to her feet and her on her phone. Again, I saw she was slowly rubbing herself through her cotton underwear as she intently looked on her phone, suddenly she excitedly and sharply said, "Ok! Lets go!!" I was a bit caught off guard since it came out of nowhere, but thought the timing of her suddenly in the mood was great given she was rubbing herself and on her phone. So I told her I still had to set the room up and she told me it was perfect because she'd get dressed while I set up.

I quickly got as many candles lit as I could and placed them around the room. I got her vibrator, her dildo, and other toys and placed them on a table next to the bed. When it was ready she walked into the room and she gave me a, "MMmm naughty boy this is hot." she walked over to me and she looked incredibly hot as the candle light reflected off her nightie. She looked at the toys I had placed out and asked about them. I told her I just placed them there for her as options if she wanted to use them, but didn't have to use any of it if she didn't want to. Another, "Hmmm" as she pondered her next move. She gave me a kiss and confidently told me while knowing my answer, "You like this outfit don't you?" I weakly responded I did. "HmmHmm, lay on the bed." She ordered. I quickly got on the bed and laid on my back. She got on the bed and straddled my chest. She looked down at me briefly looking each other in the eyes. She turned her head and looked at all the toys I had set out and leaned over to the table. To keep the surprise I kept starring up at her and didn't look at what she grabbed, but I knew she had grabbed something. She looked back at me and told me, "Put your heads over your head." I did as I was told and she started to tie my hands to the head board. Once my hands were tied I squirmed a bit and she chuckled at my restraint. Still sitting on my chest she looked down at me and bit her lower lip. "You're going to lick me." she said with a straight forward voice. "Yes Ma'am" was my reply. "Show me your tongue." She ordered and I quickly stuck my tongue out and up. She smirked like it was pathetic of me to listen and do as I was told so eagerly and quickly. "Good." she said and slid herself onto my tongue. Within seconds she moaned she was going to cum. I was thinking to myself 'great that she is at that point so quickly, but wait I don't want this to be over so soon!' She must have thought the same thing because she momentarily got off me and turned around to change positions. Now, my nose was buried into her butt and my tongue was giving her pleasure. I heard her say, "Oh God!" and "Oh Fuck!" and "Shit this feels so good!" over and over again. In between her words of enjoyment she once told me I was pathetic and knew I wanted to touch myself but couldn't. I took deep inhales, purposefully making the inhales loud to let her know I enjoyed the scent and position I was in. When she heard them she'd say, "MMmmm yeah! You like that?" and give me a little harder of a thrust. One more "Oh my God" and she turned herself around and continued to ride my tongue. By the way she was moving I could tell she was ending soon and she didn't care, it was like she couldn't hold back any longer. She made noises I have never heard from her before and she ended up orgasming. Afterward she got off me and laid next to me giving me a "Holy shit" in an exhaustive tone. She gave herself a little chuckle like it was one of those 'I can't believe how amazing that felt' She wiped my face off and gave me a light teasing kiss. Still tied I squirmed wanting more. She smiled and told me, "You liked that." She knew my answer because she told me it, but I gave her my answer anyways, that I loved it. When it was my turn she untied my hands from the headboard, but kept my hands tied together and let me take care of myself while she laid there starring at me. It was pretty hot but we just kept eye contact and she could see I was about to end and she sweetly told me, "Go ahead baby, it's ok." In that moment I felt so incredibly submissive to her. Afterward we both laid there exhausted and feeling great. As we laid there she told me she knew I wished she had dressed up in a more dom outfit and used more toys, but she reminded me that it wasn't about me and it was about her, she was in control, and she did what she wanted. The rest of the night we spent cuddling in bed with her just raving about how great the whole thing was.

She was right about me wishing she wore a more dominant outfit and used more toys, and wished she would have verbally humiliated me, but it didn't matter, she brought it full circle at the end with the reminding that it wasn't about me, it wasn't about what I wanted, this was her show and she did what she wanted. It made it feel really real without me in a way directing how things went.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:15 am

You said two interesting things happened yesterday... then stopped the post after your D/S session...

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:40 am

So! Coming off a great Friday night, she had to work Saturday. We sent each other just normal texts throughout the day checking in with one another. After she got off she gave me a phone call. I thought she was probably calling to see if she should pick up dinner or just letting me know she was on her way. Instead, it was an interesting phone conversation. She did let me know she just got off, but told me of this guy that came into her work and talked to her. I could tell in her voice she was curious about the whole thing. She said this guy came in and talked to her and flirted with her, and basically just raved about her, and ended up giving her his phone number. I couldn't believe what she was telling me, she has never told me anything like this in detail, and although I knew occasionally guys would flirt with her at work I never knew of one going as far as giving her his number. I couldn't tell if she was telling me this to try and get a jealous reaction or what. Sort of guessing from her voice of sounding curious and intrigued, yet a little flattered about the whole thing, I figured I'd be careful into how I handled this, and not go straight into an excitement cuckold response. So I made a comment that it sounded unusual, I wanted to test out the jealous response. She almost like it was no big deal told me, "Well guys come in all the time and have flirted with me, but never to the extent of giving me their number!" I started asking questions about the guy and his age and what he looked like. She said he was around his 30's and wasn't bad looking at all. "He wasn't bad looking at all, I just can't believe he gave me his number!" She said with this surprised tone to her voice. She described him a bit and nothing in her description of him did she make it sound like his looks were a negative. She was more or less shocked this guy was so straight forward and gave her his number. I asked her what he said and she said he told her some bs story as to why he was there and then went into telling her how great she looked. She said they stopped talking because a co-worker came next to her and there was another customer that was needing help. By the tone of her voice when she said they stopped talking it almost sounded like she was disappointed the conversation ended because I think she was curious to what else this guy had to say. She said he left and again with a surprising shocking tone said, "He gave me his number!!" I gave a little laugh and said it sounded interesting, still unsure to give her a upset jealous husband that this guy was hitting on my wife and gave her his number, or be in a cuck mind and encourage her about the whole thing. I really never could get the answer on the phone as it sounded like a whirlwind to her. She asked, "What does he expect? Does he expect a phone call??!!" I told her he probably did since he gave her his number, or at least hoped she'd call him. She sorta laughed and said, "I wonder what he would do if I called him." I just laughed back and said you'd probably make his day. Again as if she was still amazed about it all she said, "Gosh! Well....ok I'm on my way I'll see you soon. I just wanted to tell you because I couldn't believe it!"

She got home and I asked her how her day was besides the guy hitting on her. She said it was good and made a comment of, "I can't believe he just got right into a conversation and gave me his number." She told me more about some of the things he praised her about and I just agreed with what he had to say. Clearly my reaction was good because she never made the comment bringing up she was disappointed I wasn't jealous or upset about the whole thing. Really it felt like she was just given a huge confidence booster and was really intrigued and flattered with the situation. She stopped talking about it for awhile until later that evening when she out of the blue asked, "What do you think he'd do if I called, like what do you think he would he say???" I told her he'd probably be surprised. I just threw it out there since this seemed to be still lingering on her mind, I went ahead and told her she should just call and see what he had to say. She didn't really give me a response, she sorta just laughed it off. Hey, for me that is better than a flat out no response or telling me I need to be more jealous about this.

Later that night she told me she wasn't feeling all that well and was tired so she ended up going to bed before me. I was in the room next to our bedroom and I could hear her walk in the area of where we keep the naughty toy bin and then I heard some movement of the bed, but it was ever so slight, since she knew the bed was loud and our place is small so noise travels everywhere. After a few minutes I heard silence and later when I went to bed I just had to make sure I heard what I heard correctly, and sure enough her vibrator had been moved. What a rush! Suddenly I started thinking if her "I don't feel too well and am tired" was just an excuse for her to go to bed without me and be able to use her toy.

This morning she already has gone back to the gym and I am waiting for her to come back to see what the plan is for today. But the conversation yesterday was really interesting, and her curiosity about this guy is something else. I can just tell she is curious about it all and at the same time a little flattered.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:16 pm

That is awesome news. At the very least, encourage her to text him if she doesn’t want to call.

You can start referring to her “boyfriend” when it presents itself in conversation..or in bed..

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm

She should text him something like "You know I am married, don't you?"

That will achiever several things: 1- He will know she is married, and curious. 2- His response should tell her whether this presents a problem for her.
3- He will begin a text conversation with her that will soon turn sexual.

Encourage her.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:30 am

Good suggestions! We will see where this goes. Like I said, I can tell she is curious, flattered, and surprised at the whole thing. She made another little comment about the whole thing yesterday expressing her curiosity of this man. Wanting to be encouraging about it I suggested to her that maybe she should just call or text him and just see what he has to say. She just gave me a "Ha!" but it came off as she was in thought like she was thinking, 'well I guess I could.'

Yesterday afternoon we made a trip to the grocery store together. In the car a song came on the radio from the singer she saw in concert. She got really excited and said, "Oh! This is my guy!" As she turned up the radio and started grinding the seat dancing. I got distracted and told her moves were really sexy and she just smiled at me and again told me, "This is MY guy!" while she continued to really get into the song dancing in the seat. Yes I am sure many women dance like that or get excited when one of their favorite singers comes on in the car, but it was just hot how hot she was dancing and how she was so into calling him her guy. Little things, but hot for me to hear and see. At the grocery store her choice of picking out all healthy foods was she a reminder to me she was serious about toning up and this fitness thing.

Another night where she went to bed before me and another night where she chose and used her vibrator. We are trying to come up with a night soon of going into the city for a night of going out and dancing. She's thinking next week will work. Now she's actively planning on a night where it works for us to go do this! I am still amazed at how suddenly she is open and into going out letting me watch her dance. Add to it she obviously enjoys the attention now from other men, who knows where a night like this may lead.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Breaker, it seems your wife is starting to need less foreplay than before, that happens often, wives often get increased libido and are more readily stimulated.

Next time she rides your face, explain to her in detail, how you would love to feed on a cream pie! ;)

echoplex
Virgin

Unread post by echoplex » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Great progress! Have her text him and see if she will share the convo with you. That guy definitely wants to fuck her and the more he makes it obvious, the more likely she will go for it I think! Keep us updated!

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:29 pm

You missed a big opportunity. You could have said: Call him right now and see. Dare you!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:36 pm

No harm in a friendly text..never know where it may lead..

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Things continue to progress and stay interesting! So Monday evening she got into her workout clothes and let me know she was going to go the gym, after letting me know I figured she'd leave soon as she looked ready to leave, but she didn't. Instead I got side tracked with doing something and after a few minutes realized she hadn't left yet and saw our bedroom door closed. I figured she must have gotten side tracked herself and was trying on outfits, but after a few I realized I didn't hear her walking around or anything in our room. After more time past she finally came out and was going to leave, she was still wearing the same workout outfit I had seen before. After she left I went into the bedroom and no signs of any clothes or shoes out which she usually leaves behind after she tries on outfits. I am already wondering what she could have been doing in the room with the door closed for an odd amount of time.

Then came last night, I surprised her and took her out to dinner for a quick date night. While we were out and sitting at our table, down the row was an older woman in some provocative clothing and this much younger man. It was clear based off how they were interacting and what she was wearing they were on a date. We talked to each other about the dynamics of their relationship. My wife became intrigued at this couple and while looking over my shoulder at them she said, "I bet she just wants a younger man who's big and can last." As she said this she aggressively pushed her foot into my shin under the table and rubbed it up and down. My eyes widened at what she said and her flirtatious foot rubbing. I told her she was naughty and I could tell she appreciated my response as she rubbed her foot a little harder and giving longer rubs. We had our dinner and while waiting for the check she looked at her phone and brought up one of her friends, not Jennifer, but the real wild one who's married yet flirts with guys and in the past has cheated on like all her boyfriends. She smiled and said her friend's husband saw some post her friend made on another guys picture, I guess it was some flirty emoji's, but my wife smiling at her friends now drama said, "You'd love that, if you found I posted something like that." I told her I would love that. She went on to talk a little more about it, really indifferent on if what her friend did was wrong or not, or her husbands reaction. I jumped in sorta challenging the husbands lack of confidence in himself and being over jealous, and told my wife if I were him I would just do her really good. My wife just smiled and continued reading the text message from her friend. Again no eye rolls, or "Oh babe" response when I clearly come out and express my desires for being cucked.

So we finally get the check and while on our way home she excitedly asked if this current show we are hooked on watching had a new episode. I told her I didn't know and she responded with, "God I hope so, that guy in it is so fucking hot." She added, "I just love the naughty scenes too. I hope they are even naughtier ones this week." I responded back to her that what she said was super hot and that's when I got a little chuckle and a, "Oh babes..." I asked her "What? I love knowing when you're naughty." She gave me this look and then placed her hand on my inner thigh and gave a little rub.

When we got home there was indeed a new episode and we watched it. Typical thing now of me massaging her feet and getting occasional smells and kisses of her feet. That night we both went to bed and as soon as I got under the sheets she immediately started giving me deep kisses and was real horny. We ended up having sex and while we were she completely controlled our positions and telling me the right rhythm she wanted and the thrusts. She demanded I get deeper, I tried as I was told, but couldn't quiet get as deep as she wanted because after my efforts she commented, "I need it deeper!" As she tried to thrust her hips more toward me to get me deeper. Of course my mind went to her comment at dinner about the older women and younger man couple. Somehow even with that thought I was able to last (seems the further we get toward reality here the better my stamina has become). She had one heck of an orgasm and I ended immediately after her. Unlike our D/s session where we cuddled afterward and she raved about how great it was, this was a straight to sleep. With how into the orgasm she was and the fact I lasted the entire time I thought I'd get an atta boy or some sort of praise, but got nothing.

Anyways, today was her first day back to work since the guy came in and flirted. So before she left I told her I wondered if that guy would come back in to talk with her. She just laughed and said, "Mmmm" and like she was asking herself the question she said, "I'd kind of like that?" and she shut the door.

As for our dance night out, we are trying to see with schedules when it will be best, but it may be this Friday or sometime next week. I am curious of what outfit she will choose when we do go out. My hopes is her new red leather skirt, but I'll keep my suggestions to myself and see what she chooses.

topdog113
Prepubescent

Unread post by topdog113 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:05 pm

I think your doing well but your at the make or break with this i would just be a little more bold and Just do it tell her your 100% ready and you are too !!
Bull - In Australia

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:03 pm

topdog113 wrote:I think your doing well but your at the make or break with this i would just be a little more bold and Just do it tell her your 100% ready and you are too !!
Openly discussing how hot some actor is, and the cougar dating is a big step forward for many women. That's not a criticism. The open discussion is a huge step forward. And there's evidence they are both enjoying it. That's the most successful scenario!

It is likely disorienting enough being gifted a release from the wildly inconsistent mores that can generate internal conflict for a woman. Rushing her along would likely disrupt her exploration. Nobody wants that. She doesn't quite know what to do with a guy that's given her his phone number.

He's doing great with communicating, protecting and caring for his SO so she can explore it safely. It seems like she knows she has his permission and support to explore. There is no rush.

As for the demands for deeper penetration, maybe she would be amenable to you getting a sleeve to get that length she wants? Just an idea.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Thanks! More to update. Yesterday when she got home from work the first thing she said to me in an excited tone was, "I got his number!" A little confused since she told me that days ago I asked what and she went on to tell me that when the guy gave her his number apparently it was stored in her works phone and not her personal phone. So she didn't have it all these days, but now with some real excitement she had his number. I told her she should text or call him to see what he wanted. She replied, "Ahhhh!! I'm nervous!!" She laughed a little and I asked her, "Aren't you curious to know what he wanted or why he gave you his number?" Her reply, still in the excited yet nervous tone was, "Yes! Very curious!!" I could tell she was nervous and didn't really know what her next step should be so I tried to come up with an introductory text to send him. Being giddy and excited she said, "I don't know!!" She asked, "What if I sound stupid??!?!" Again sounding nervous and excited about the whole thing. I calmed her down by downplaying it and what she should text him and told her to simply text him "Hey" and see what he texts back. I asked her what his name was and she said she never got it because her co-worker came got near them. She said almost with disgust, "If my co-worker wasn't right there I'd definitely have gotten his name." I encouraged her to text him and to put to rest her curiosity. She blurted out, "I am SO curious!"

During this entire conversation I was at the end of the couch massaging her feet and I couldn't hide my erection. She felt it and pressed on it with her calf and slightly rubbed it with her calf every so often while we had this conversation. It didn't feel like she was doing it for my pleasure, but almost like checking in to see how I was thinking. I couldn't believe it that here was my wife so giddy over having this guys number and her curiosity over him. I was also thinking to myself 'Wow! my wife has another guys number right now on her phone!' It was just crazy to think she has his number and she could use it at anytime, especially since I openly told her and encouraged her to text him.

A little later she showed me a picture on her phone and said, "This is to remind you of what you do every night." It was a photo she had just taken of me massaging her feet. I have no idea what she did with the photo, if anything, but she took it for whatever reason. Very hot combined with how the night was going, just a reminder that I serve her.

The night let do bedroom time. I didn't really expect anything but she had different ideas. The next thing I know she pulled my dick through the front of my underwear and started doing me. It's something new she has done and really likes, is just sticking my penis through the opening of my briefs. She seems to love it and it's very hot because it restricts some of my feelings. The unfortunate thing is, even though it restricts the feeling, my mind makes it hard for me to last because I start thinking how naughty it is that she likes this, that it restricts my pleasure, and if she cums is she expecting me to sleep the rest of the night in the briefs that she just came all over? Nonetheless, I was able to last again because I had to take my briefs off, which she wasn't too thrilled about, but hey I lasted.

Nothing much for today, was very busy and didn't even get much time to talk or text her. The only thing so far from tonight has been her very eagerly wanting to go to the city together for a night and the dancing part. Our schedules are filling up quickly, but she is trying to make it work and I am trying to figure out how to make it work as well. But all in all wow! Fun couple of days!

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Dude! That’s awesome! You definitely have to get her to send him a short text. Something like, “hi this is ___ from ___. You gave me your # so I thought I’d check in.” Or something simple like that. No way he’s going to think a text like that is stupid. He gave her his # specifically for her to contact him. Literally no other reason. Good luck!!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Tell her to text simply: "You know I'm married, right?"

That would be the perfect opening. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:52 am

I would love if she texted him because who knows where the conversation would go. Tryn that is a great first text and BallSpanking depending on his response that would be a great text for her to send back to him. She knows she has my permission to text him, even my encouragement, but I am going to let her decide if she wants to or not. The fact she is so curious about it and even went and got his phone number from the work phone days later is promising that maybe she will text him. But I don't want to hound her about it because, well, I don't know, right now it feels like a clam that is slowly opening their shell and if I poke it, it'll close up again, I feel it's best to let her sort of feel how she feels.

So I was going to get her a book on cuckolding and the lifestyle, and I may still do that, but she gave me another surprise. This morning on the counter was this book I had not seen before. I quickly read the back to see what it was about and it came off to me as a book to encourage women to be more controlling with what they want and not to be afraid to say what they want. I placed the book back and when she came into the room I asked her what the book was. "Oh! It's a book I bought." She told me gleefully. She went on to tell me like it was nothing big that it was like a women power book. I was very interested in what this book was about so I did some searching online and it has gotten great reviews and I became even more interested when I saw there was a chapter about sex. Now this is far from a sexual femdom book or anything of that nature, but reading things about it, honestly it reminds me much of that book I bought her awhile ago about FLR, but not obviously stated as that type of book. I mean, take away the sexual nature, and the women in fishnets on the cover and the message is the same. Anyways, I couldn't wait to read the chapter on sex after finding out what this book was about. It's a short chapter, but the author talks about the point of sex is for HER pleasure, she does it for HER pleasure and putting the emphasis on HER orgasm, and even talks about not just getting one orgasm, but the best one is the second one. She also said as a personal note you need to find out what turns you on and run with it. She said she introduced this idea to her husband and he was all for it and she mentioned that women need to keep in mind that their partner WANTS to please them. Of course now I am buzzing with excitement that she bought this book on her own and is going to be reading it. I am also wondering what else the book has to offer, heck I may read it before she does!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:12 am

Hey Breaker445,

Please give us the name/author of book.

Thanks!!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:46 am

Agree about not hounding her but be at the ready to mention it casually if it indirectly comes up in conversation and the situation presents itself.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:49 am

TheHammer wrote:Agree about not hounding her but be at the ready to mention it casually if it indirectly comes up in conversation and the situation presents itself.
More specifically, try to talk openly about her feelings in this situation. On the one hand, she's excited, on the other, somethings are perfectly naturally, holding her back. This gets back to building intimacy and boundaries such that yours remains the primary relationship and she knows it.

You might want to consider getting a prepaid phone/sim for her to text potential partners. In my head, that seems like it takes a bit of the texting risk away because it is not her "personal" phone and would show her you are supporting/protecting her. Maybe a woman could offer their opinion. It is only an idea.

The photo was a big step forward for her. She is demonstrating some FLR ideas/feelings. You are missing an opportunity!!! Be sure to talk about it with her. Get her to share her feelings about the photo. "What were you thinking when you took the photo?" "I loved it because _______. When you sent it to me I felt _________. I look at it and _______.... How does that make you feel?" All honest feelings, of course.

You are doing a good job. Keep communicating and building intimacy.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:29 am

wocka-wocka - Good points, and yes reading that I missed an opportunity with the photo, I didn't even think of that. It was so out of left field that I didn't really know how to react other than being pretty turned on and interested that she took a photo and said what she said. I get talking openly about the situation with her getting the phone and I don't want to hound her about it and bring it up all the time, but my question is how do I bring it back up if I don't hear anything about it for awhile? Is it as simple as just asking in a couple days if I haven't heard anything like, "What you ever end up doing with that number?" Or is there a better way to bring it up to her in few days if I don't hear anything about it. Also, how many days should I let pass of not hearing anything before I bring it up? I don't want to bring it up too soon because I could see her surprising me and bringing it up again on her own days later, and that to me is always better when she brings this stuff up on her own. Like TheHammer said, I have to be ready for when she does bring it up. But I like the suggestion for the questions I should ask her.

So yesterday we had these plans of going out to a casual dinner with some friends. Nothing big from it other than my wifes outfit and how she carried herself. She wore a tank top and a short jean skirt and sandals that had these leather straps that went partially up the calf. She looked super hot, but it's how she carried herself that was really hot. I don't know if anyone elses significant other usually is self aware when wearing a skirt that they cross their legs sitting down and cover up any "window" as much as possible while sitting and wearing a skirt. I know my wife is usually hyper aware of this, except for last night. I can't help but check her legs out because I adore them, but I couldn't even count on a hand how many times while checking her out I also noticed her leopard print panties she was wearing. One of the times I also noticed the almost awkward feel of noticing them in view while myself and one of her girlfriends husbands were talking to her. I kept thinking in my head, 'He's got to be seeing what I see?' The entire night she didn't seem to care one bit, and she usually is overly careful of how she sits in a skirt. The other thing that I noticed was she was always the first to speak up and say she'd go get something. Like needing extra silverware, "Oh! I'll go get them." or needing the server for something, "Oh! I'll go see if I can find them!" Giving her an opportunity to walk around and in front of everyone at the place. I of course couldn't help but notice all the guys checking her out as she walked by them. One was rather humorous as she was walking by him and he was carrying a beer, and he brought his beer up to his lips to take sip while he was walking, carefully trying not to spill, but as she walked by his eyes widened and while still carefully trying to sip his beer his eyes followed her as she walked by.

The night ended up getting very late leaving us both tired and straight to bed when we got home, but one little thing she mentioned on the car ride home that I enjoyed hearing was she was telling me of some sort of story one of her girlfriends told her that night and the topic brought up my wife in saying, "I'm not naïve, I know when I go out men check me out all the time." I asked, "Oh really?" Nonchalantly she responded with a, "Yeah." To acknowledge my question and went on talking about what she was talking about that became unrelated to guys checking her out. But it was confident tone of her bringing up and telling me she is aware and knows men check her out all the time that was interesting to hear, because my wife is usually rather humble and even though she knows I enjoy hearing things like that she never really tells me, especially in the way she did where she was just talking to me and it was not in a way to get a sexual arousal response.

When we did get home and were laying in bed I showed her a photo I had snuck of her feet in her sexy sandals that night. I told her, "Look what I snuck, these were super hot, I just had to take a picture." She smiled while looking at the photo and told me I was naughty. But she didn't stop at just that photo, now in control of my phone she started swiping through all my photos which were pretty much all of her and ones she has seen before, either by sending them to me or I occasionally sneak a photo of her and show her like I did last night. After looking through many of them, she smirked and said, "I love all the photos you take of me. You're naughty about it."

But the way she acted out is what has stuck with me. The way she sat carefree in her skirt, how she walked around at any chance she had probably knowing men were checking her out since she later told me she wasn't naïve to that, has just made me impatient about going into the city for a date night and dancing. I mean last nights get together was just a casual dinner, now I can't imagine how she'd act in a club setting purposefully wearing more bold sexier clothes.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 pm

You are doing great. I don't think you should push the guy that flirted with her at all. There will certainly be more men giving her their number.

You have plenty of evidence she is growing into it!! Don't lose the opportunity to use the restaurant event in the bedroom if possible.

You are doing great. Patience, love, support.