progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Probably you don't need an additional; opinion, but I like your thread just fine.
If it reflects the pace of the progress of your wife's interest in being a HotWife, then, so be it.
Some wives take a decade to come around to the notion. And frankly, I think there has been progress
in your wife's interest in having a BF. If nothing else, she is feeling and behaving more sexy, and my guess
is she will be more open at being fucked by an interested, well hung guy.

In fact, if you can engage her in that specific fantasy, it is likely to sharpen her interest in the whole thing.
Cheers! ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Thank you all for the posts and responses. Just for those reading I do appreciate all opinions on this, on the topic, how I am doing as far as progress and steps, etc.

Earlier this week while we were apart from each other I texted her and told her I wish we were home. She texted back she did too, so I asked her what she would want to do and she texted back, "Dress up for you...and make you worship me..I'd put on my leather skirt and boots.." I told her I would love that and that I would feel so lucky.

Later, still having a kinky mind I texted her suggesting we play a game where she picks three naughty options for us to do and I can only pick one of the options. She really liked the idea. I was half expecting her to give me a rolling eyes icon or her telling me I was just horny, but she really got excited about it and even went to putting the ideas down on a piece of paper to show me later. Her exciting response prompted me to tell her she was so hot. She asked why I would say that and I told her it was because her body was so hot and adding the control she had over me just adds to the hotness.

I couldn't wait to get home to see what she had written down. When I got home I didn't bring it up right away as I didn't want her to think I had been thinking about it all day, even though I had. So after a few minutes of being home she swiftly walked into the room I was in and asked if I wanted to look at the cards with full excitement in her voice. I saw of course and she went and got the cards and brought them to me.

The three options she had chosen were, 1.) she takes naughty pictures and sends them to me throughout the day, 2.) she wears her vibrating panties out and I try to make her cum, and 3.)was a one hour domination session where we both dress up and for the one hour she dominates and humiliates me. Three great options and she anxiously awaited to see which one I picked. I told her they were all great but I didn't know yet because they were all so good. I am thinking of choosing the one hour domination session, but I'm not sure yet.

Since she got so excited and had fun with writing down and thinking of these options I am thinking I should give it a try and write down three options and have her pick one. Although she chose these three she wrote down as she must enjoy the options too, but trying to think what options to give her to choose from I don't know. But I am trying to think of one of the options have a subtle cuckolding theme, but don't know what it could be.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:14 pm

1) You take naughty pics of her (cropped) and post them on AFF. 2) She wears the vibrating panties when she goes our dancing (with other men) and you try to make her cum. 3) A two hour session, and in the second hour she has to entertain your fantasy, and expand on it. ;)

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:20 pm

To my knowledge I have not been rude, nor have I said anything disrespectful or derogatory.
It may just be academic at this point, but I don't think people were reacting so much to your advice or your opinions based on your experiences, rather it was this comment of yours:
This thread just seems to go on and on with very little progress in what you are attempting to accomplish. I know others find your story exciting but at times I thought I was reading your diary.
You may not have intended it, but you seemed to attack not only his writing but threw some shade on his whole endeavor. Breaker did show quite a bit of class when he thanked and defended you, so I hope you'll continue to post, but maybe consider just turning down the thermostat a bit? That's just my opinion, respectfully offered.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:58 am

If you choose the vibrating panties option you could potentially turn it into what you seek. You could take her out to dinner then to a club. At the club tell her you want her to go dance while you watch her because it's so sexy to watch her dance. Hopefully a guy starts dancing with her and that's when you turn on the panties. I think she would enjoy dancing for you knowing you think she looks hot doing it. She seems to like you to challenge her on her hotness. So if you're daring enough you can challenge her to make the guys hot for her with her dancing.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:54 am

We bought a Vibease I think that is what it is called it is a great device panty vibe. I can control over the internet. it is awesome fun so she can be out with friends and I can say hello in a special way.It also had downloaded audios with specialized viberations that go along with the story.

Just saying

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Yeah I thought about the vibrating option and thinking I could tell her to pick out a guy and imagine sneaking off to the restroom or something with him. However, I ended up choosing the dom session. I was on my way out and left the card that I had chosen on her pillow. Before I left I told her I had made my choice and left it on the pillow. She smiled and told me, "Hmmmm that's naughty!" She liked the way I revealed my decision. I left and a little while later I texted her asking if she had seen my choice. She replied "HmmmmHmmm.....we can make that happen. :)" I replied back to her that they were all very hot options, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to serve her. She texted back, "Haha I figured"

By the time I got back home she had done her nightly routine and was already getting ready for bed. Just being curious I checked her naughty bag and found she had used her toy. I thoroughly enjoy whenever we have any sort of naughty texting conversation later finding out she had used her toy because it gives me thought she was thinking about whatever we were talking about while using the toy, or the conversation got her in the mood.

I am thinking this weekend is when we will do the dom session. She seems to be excited and eager to do it. After she gave me the options, and after she said it would involve both of us dressing up, I searched to see if there were any type of outfits or new toys I should get for our session. In the process of looking for outfits and toys I came across some books for femdom. I became curious about the books and saw there were some for like introduction into being a femdom with the targeted audience being for vanilla women who have husbands into the kink. The reviews made some of these books seem like good reads and really wasn't about just the bedroom, but moreso about outside the bedroom and everyday things. A lot of the reviews written talked about how the book wasn't just a sexual book like a written erotic story, but were insightful and helpful. I am thinking about getting a copy and giving it to her. It also makes me wonder if any of these books talk about cuckolding in them.

Besides the books, I may ask her if there is any toy or outfit she would like me to get for us and see what she says.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:30 am

After my last post I had to go run some errands but before I left I gave her a little surprise by giving her oral. I didn't think she would be for it, because it was out of nowhere and was pretty much in the middle of the evening, but she took the offer and was pleasantly surprised. Afterward she asked about me and what I was going to do with myself. I told her this was for her pleasure only and I had to go get going. She gave me a little smile and told me, "That's right only I get to be pleasured." I left and later that night I stuck by with what I said and didn't get any attention.

Move forward to yesterday and through our daily talk I started to notice something. She is starting to openly talk about other guys far more often and with much more comfort. I realized this after she started talking about being at the gym and bringing up guys there. She brought up another girl that also works out at the gym but in a competitive way of saying they were the best looking, but presented it in a way where it was competition of who was more attractive. She also told me about attractive guys while she was out and about or how guys will come up and talk to her.

Then last night as I got lucky in the bedroom and after she was done she simply draped her leg over my chest and told me how lucky I was, she told me how so many guys wish they could do her and cum in her. As I laid there stroking myself she chuckled and said, "You don't even get to do that." She clearly saw how much I was enjoying what she was telling me and she continued on telling me how she could get any guy she wanted. I was on the verge of trying to ask her if she wanted that, and to expand the talk, but before I could say anything I didn't last. She was very happy afterward and told me how great it was.

Hearing her talk more and more about guys in such a comfortable way and in a way of just openly talking about them and in no way talking about them to try and please me was quiet exciting. Then she tops it off later by bringing cuckolding into the bedroom was also hot.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:34 am

I think you should definitely ask her if that is what she would like, it's an excellent opportunity.
Very encouraging that she is thinking and talking about other guys. Also as to being competitive with the other girl, competing for what?
Male attention, obviously. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Well a little update. Last night we were watching TV and we were watching a show where the wife was a model and the husband was really not into his wife modeling, especially since she was wearing revealing clothes. I think I've talked about this show before, but anyways, we were watching it and it's based off a few couples and this is one of them so they get their segment every once in awhile. When they first came on this episode the husband and wife were having a discussion about her modeling. I told my wife that I don't understand why he would be so upset about it. She replied that some guys are just too insecure and jealous for their wife to reveal that much or take photos by someone else. The show went to a few other couples then came back to them and this time they showed the wife doing a photo shoot. I told my wife somewhat jokingly that I would probably show up to her photo shot and really enjoy it. She replied back, "Yeah and you'd probably wish I was taking photos with a guy." I just looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. It was connection like we both knew that yes I would like that.

A little later she left and came back into the room wearing a robe and inviting me to shower with her. I jumped at the offer and but admitted to her that I had not relieved myself so the odds were good I wouldn't last. She gave a little disappointment response, but told me, "Make it work." We then both go into the shower. We played around a bit before she said we should go to the bed. I followed her and immediately started giving her oral. A few times she told me to fuck her but I ignored her request and continued on. She was very much enjoying it and eventually orgasmed. She seemed to be very well relaxed and pleased afterward. She told me how good it was and like a reward offered to let me fuck her. This time I took the offer and as soon as I started going she told me how lucky I was. She asked me if I liked fucking her which I responded I did and told her how lucky I was. She said, "Good, because I could get anyone to fuck me." I asked her, "Yeah?" which she replied, "Oh yeah, they'd be able to do me so much better too." I let a little time to go and finally, after being reluctant for so long, finally asked her to tell me. I told her, "Tell me you'll cuckold me." This is something I have been wishing to tell her for a long time, but for whatever reason I've been reluctant or a little worried about how she would respond. I almost stopped doing what I was doing in anticipation of what she was going to say to me, to make sure whatever it was I heard it clear. She replied, "Hmmmmhmmm...." After a very slight pause she told me, "I'm going to fuck someone else and you're going to watch me do it." She clearly could tell I was enjoying that and she continued on, "I'd make you sit in the corner of the room and watch me fuck him." I don't think I could respond with much as I didn't last long after that.

Afterward she continued to compliment me and tell me how good it all was. She told me about my giving oral pleasures, "You're getting much better at that." I told her I was glad to hear that and told her how much I enjoyed doing it. She smiled and I told her thank you. She smiled again and said, "No, thank you!"

The whole thing was very hot. She also seemed to enjoy it all too. We haven't had our one hour session yet but I am hoping tonight she's in the mood and I bring it up. She again continued to bring up other guys during the day. We talked about one of her close friends new boyfriends and how she thinks her friend is way better looking then the guy. My wife made the comment, she wouldn't be able to be with a guy that wasn't attractive and told me she'd need a tall, muscular guy and went on to describe who she'd see herself dating if she were single.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:47 pm

That is excellent progress.
She has told you openly she will fuck another man and make you watch.
She loves the idea, now it is a matter of creating opportunities for her to follow through and act on her fantasy.

Perhaps now you can both plan out a concrete strategy that will avail her of those opportunities.
One of my favorites is getting her private body sculpting classes from a hung, fitness instructor, who could fuck her as much as she needs and deserves.
You are also very well positioned right now to further impress her with your oral skills, and suggesting perhaps she should consider a better cock for her unfulfilled pussy.
Congratulations! ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Last night we were both hanging out when a little later in the evening she comes over to me and tells me a list of chores to do. Catching me a little by surprised I asked her if she was going somewhere. She replied, "Yeah." I asked her where she was going and almost like she realized there was an opportunity to tease me she told me, "I'm going out stripping." My eyes got big and a smiled followed, and I told her, "Oh wow!" She laughed and said "You would love that wouldn't you?" Before I could answer her she told me with a chuckle, "I wouldn't tell you if I did." She finally told me she was going shopping and left.

When she got home she sat down in a chair and I walked to stand near her and we started talking. She just gave me her feet and rested them on my chest as I stood there. Occasionally lifting a foot up and pointing her soles at my face, and when she did I couldn't help but look down at them. She must have known I was starting to get excited and she told me, "No sex tonight." I gave a little disappointing response and she grinned at me and said I have had a lot this week.

The night went on and we were watching TV again, I teased her jokingly that one of the girls was attractive which actually sparked a little competition from her. Because as a few minutes passed she told me about one of the guys saying "He's the best looking one." He was also a very handyman and she said, "I would just love a guy that knew and could do all that stuff." I looked at her after she said that and she looked at me and cutely said, "Sorrryyy." Then continued on, "That's all things you can't do." She then smiled and said, "He's probably like 6'4 too." The guy was the girls boyfriend that I joked was attractive. My wife made a comment that she thought the guy, who she commented on, was out of the girlfriends league. She then said, "Kind of like you, I'm a little out of your league." as she grinned and patted my shoulder.

As we lounged I kept giving her a foot massage and she knew very well I was wanting to get lucky that night and at times she would lift her foot toward my nose and rest it there. I couldn't help but smell it and kiss it, but if I tried to move things further along she would shake her head and say, "None tonight." She even brought up that given how long we've been married I was lucky to get as much as I did this past week.

I did ask about the option I picked when she gave me the options to choose from and she said we could do that this upcoming weekend. So hopefully that does happen. I thoroughly enjoyed her teasing and the comments she made through the night. It does feel like she is at the very least starting to really open up with this whole concept of the fantasy. I am thinking of bringing up the topic in someway tonight.

Edit add: Yesterday she also made the comment that we should get a couples tattoo. Which is very very out of the ordinary for her, but she seemed serious about doing it, however actually doing it is a completely different thing (As in I doubt it'll happen). When she was talking about what we should get she said, "You could get one that says property of me." I of course expressed that that was hot and I told her I would get that if I were to get one. She laughed and then said if she got one she would get one on the front of her waist to where it would be partially seen between her waistband of her pants and if she wore a short shirt.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 pm

You may be right, she seems more willing to fantasy play with you, and gently denying you.
Maybe in time it will grow on her to the point she has an interest in pursuing it for real. ;)

guster12345
Prepubescent

Unread post by guster12345 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 am

DrEvil wrote:Name of this show?
^
What he said...

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:09 am

guster12345 wrote:
^
What he said...

Sounds like "90 Day Fiance".

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Lkncouple wrote:
guster12345 wrote:
^
What he said...

Sounds like "90 Day Fiance".
That is correct.

So yesterday unable to be patient I texted her if she would be surprised to know when she left the night before and although she teased me she was going stripping, I imagined she was visiting a boyfriend instead. She replied, "Doesn't surprise me hahaha" Unfortunately she didn't play along further, but at the same time she didn't put a halt to it and give a negative response.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Have you bought her a bigger toy yet? :)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:38 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Have you bought her a bigger toy yet? :)
No not yet, but I have been thinking about getting one. I also am thinking of getting her one of those femdom books and seeing if she'd read it for a light entertaining read.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
No not yet, but I have been thinking about getting one. I also am thinking of getting her one of those femdom books and seeing if she'd read it for a light entertaining read.
Have you thought about going toy shopping together? Most larger cities will have at least one couples/woman friendly sex toy shop (Babeland, for example).

My ex and I bought our strapon harness and dildo as a couple at a local shop, and it was fun. The staff were knowledgeable, helpful, and not the least bit judgmental. Visits to our favorite shop ended up being a fun addition to an evening out. Better condoms, all sorts of lube, dildos and vibes galore. Some shops also have good collections of videos and written material too.

You might call around to find a shop that stocks femdom/FLR literature and suggest the two of you make it a date. That way, she can see and handle all the dildos. She'll be able to get a toy she likes, and you'll get to learn a little more about what turns her on. Bonus if you have a chance to discuss cuckolding or femdom with the staff.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 pm

60dCommon wrote:
Breaker445 wrote:
Have you thought about going toy shopping together? Most larger cities will have at least one couples/woman friendly sex toy shop (Babeland, for example).

My ex and I bought our strapon harness and dildo as a couple at a local shop, and it was fun. The staff were knowledgeable, helpful, and not the least bit judgmental. Visits to our favorite shop ended up being a fun addition to an evening out. Better condoms, all sorts of lube, dildos and vibes galore. Some shops also have good collections of videos and written material too.

You might call around to find a shop that stocks femdom/FLR literature and suggest the two of you make it a date. That way, she can see and handle all the dildos. She'll be able to get a toy she likes, and you'll get to learn a little more about what turns her on. Bonus if you have a chance to discuss cuckolding or femdom with the staff.
We have gone to adult shops in the past and she actually seems to enjoy them quiet a bit. I thought she would be uncomfortable or want to get out as quickly as possible, but every time we go she takes her time and really looks at things. I like the idea of a shop that is more targeted towards Femdom/FLR and will look into that. She also might like a store where it is themed around femdom.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:05 am

Hey Breaker445,

Great to hear your progress!! Always a joy.

Since you and her are going to have a dominatrix play session, why don't you go ahead and lock yourself into your chastity device now and tell her you will keep it on until your playdate, whenever that is.

This might heighten the anticipation for her and she can tease you awful, maybe even cuckold talk, until she lets you out during your play fun time.

Just a thought.

Also maybe some familiar with the "mistress manuels", etc. can give you a heads up as to which one is worth buying. There is a fun hearted book call "Sex is Fun" that has roleplay in it. It has a roleplay for her to be dominant. Check it out and look at what it includes. Might be a easy light hearted intro for your wife.

Thanks again for updating!!

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 am

Been a while. Everything ok?

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:58 am

Wondering the same thing . Anything new developing with your potential hotwife ?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates, just been busy lately and nothing much has happened just little bits and pieces throughout days. We still have not had our domme session just because the nights it looks like we are going to do it plans just fall through with something else coming up, so nothing going on there. She knows I really want to do it and she feels bad because it hasn't planned out yet.

Like I said nothing major but just little bits and pieces since I last posted. She will say some things that are somewhat about the fantasy that makes me think things have not progressed like I think, then she will say other things at different times that make me think maybe things are progressing. One little conversation we had that was brought up because she loosely brought up something about this other women wanting to openly date other men and I in a somewhat jokingly manner showed her I thought it was hot to hear. The conversation went on that she said, "I know you'd like for that to happen." I agreed with her and she asked me, almost in a way of double checking, "So you wouldn't be worried that I'd get emotionally attached to another man?" I told her I wasn't concerned about that, thinking back to when she has made comments that deep down she should be happy I am not super jealous and also to let her know I have enough confidence in our relationship. She sorta gave me those "What am I going to do with you" eyes and slowly shook her head. So I continue when the opportunity arises to reassure her that I do want it to happen and it sometimes feels like she is gauging to see if I really would be comfortable with it. Yet sometimes she will say things that make me think she isn't thinking of this fantasy at all.

One thing she is definitely getting more comfortable with is her femdom side on out of the bedroom stuff. The last few nights where we are lounging on the couch she will as usual place her feet on my lap. I usually, almost immediately, go into rubbing her feet when she does that. It's become this non verbal communication that she places her feet in my lap and I massage them right away. Well the other night I decided I was not going to massage her feet when she placed them in my lap. She first placed them on my lap with her socks on and I simply ignored them. A few minutes past and she took her socks off and re placed her feet on my lap, it was like she was trying to get my attention with taking her socks off, but I continued to ignore them. She finally told me in a stern voice, "Massage them" and without hesitation I went right to massaging her feet.

Like I said she feels bad we haven't gotten around to our Domme/sub session, but we also haven't had much bedroom play at all and although she knows I want it and knows I haven't "relieved'" myself in awhile she hasn't seemed to be in the mood. I had been checking her toy to see if it was getting a lot of use, but her toy seemed to be getting as much action as me lately. I brought up to her that I wanted her and acted confident saying I would do her good. She gave a little chuckle and made a "yeah right" face and told me, "You wouldn't have what it took to last to do me like that." The challenge was super hot, but maybe hotter was I never got a chance to prove myself.

Yesterday I ordered a new dildo for her that is a little bigger and thicker then the one she has now. I figured 1.) she might be getting bored of the one she has and 2.) she might be comfortable now or wanting to try something bigger and better. I also ordered a little bdsm accessory for our hopefully soon D/s session and I also got her a book about introduction to femdom lifestyle that looks to be a short read and maybe will get her some understanding or give her ideas to the lifestyle. After I ordered them I sent her a text that a package will be coming soon and to not open it. She responded with, "Uh oh hahaha should I ask what it is?" I told her it was naughty things and left it at that. So she doesn't know what is ordered. I don't know if it was her imagination or if the short little tease got her in the mood but when I got home I checked her toy and found it had been used.

Tonight she went to her girlfriends place for some sort of exchanging things gathering. This is one of her friends who is a bit on the wild side. Anyways, after she got ready she came out with her make up looking great, wearing super tight jeans with holes in them, but not giant holes, just enough holes on the thighs and knees to give anyone looking a tease, and black leather boots. I could hardly keep my eyes off her and she took notice and walked around with very great confidence as she got the remaining things she needed to leave. As she was getting ready to leave I asked her again about what type of get together this was and she told me, then she made the comment, "I wish it was a sex toy party." I perked up with excitement and said "They have those!!!??" She replied, "Yeah women have them all the time." I told her that was hot and told her she needed to get invited to one of those. She laughed and said back to me, "Lots of women have them." I told her I am surprised the friends house she is going to hasn't had one before (because like I said she is a bit on the wild side) and my wife responded, "Maybe I'll be surprised and tonights get together is really a sex toy party." I told her that would be hot and would wish for that. She smiled and left for the evening.

There is probably more things that have been said or done over the last few days that I have forgotten, but I am excited with seeing if she enjoys her new toy and if she takes a liking to the book reading. Whether or not progress is made on the cuckolding side of things, one thing is the discussion of cuckolding or cuckolding type topics are way more easy to talk about and feel far more comfortable to talk about, whether it is me or her bringing it up, and they seem to come up way more naturally.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 am

What book did you order?