progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 am

Let’shope it is, and that she will share more details with you, although it sounds to me as though she’s figuring it out, and there may not be much more to tell right now.

I would be very curious to find out if she is planning on having a date with him this weekend. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:20 pm

Still no 2nd date planned? I really hope she's not just messing with you and calling your bluff, hoping you'll back out. Maybe she's taking her time to make sure you're really OK with it, once done it can't be undone and all.

Maybe since she seems to be looking for a long term boyfriend she doesn't want to rush into sex with him. Maybe she's enjoying the tease with him (and you) and making both you guys sweat it out and wait. How delicious!

Either way I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't imagine what you must be feeling!
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 am

JeffBingham - That's what I was thinking too. Seems uncommon enough name and everything else I mentioned about him seems to make sense as to why it could be him. It does make me wonder how long she's been thinking of him though given they've known each other before her and I even met.

As for a future date, unless they plan something today for tonight I don't think it'll happen this weekend. Her and I have our own date tomorrow night which I am looking forward to, so either they plan one for tonight, or there is still always the gym they could meet up at.

So since her and I talked a week or so ago, before her date, we made some ground rules for what was expected of me entering this lifestyle. To just cut to the point, basically more chores and stamina in the bedroom were what she expected. Well, I must say surprisingly enough I've met the stamina expectations so far, and I also thought I was doing well with the chores aspect. However, I've noticed a change in her behavior in regards to her expectations of how I do the chores and when I do them. She is now way more direct in telling me how she wants something done and the tone in her voice lets me know there is no question about it and it simply should be done the way she wants. I've also felt like I've gone overboard with what I do, almost every night making sure kitchen is cleaned, dishes done, vaccummed, and do laundry as needed, without her ever asking. Unlike if I were to rewind to months ago if I did any of that stuff she'd be surprised and say something like 'Wow! Thank you!' Now, again, I am thinking to myself I am not doing a bad job keeping up with all these chores, instead of the surprised and thank you response, it's either say nothing or she tells me I missed something as to make it feel like I didn't complete the chore. Admittedly I keep expecting she'll take notice of me being proactive and doing chores without being asked and say something, but she responds with what I said, either nothing (as it's expected) or letting me know what I forgot. And her telling me what I forgot isn't being told in any sexy way whatsoever, sometimes it comes across like she thinks I'm incapable of doing it right.

Add to this, she actually has practically stopped doing any chores herself. Going back to the change of her behavior, an example is I'll have just rushed to make sure the kitchen and dishes are all cleaned before she gets home for the day. It'll be cleaned, but she doesn't acknowledge it and within a short time of her being back it'll be just as messy and dirty as when I cleaned it up. Now our place is fairly small where our kitchen and family room are practically the same room, so it's easy to make a quick mess, but I've found it interesting that there's no acknowledgement in my efforts and then not seeming to care to make a mess right away and the expectations is that I clean it up.

I know after reading that it may sound like I am complaining, but really I am not. I am fine with all that since it was part of what we talked about as we started to enter the lifestyle, but I paint that picture because it leads to a talk we had last night. So I've felt like I've done a decent job in fulfilling my end in the short period of time of taking our first step, so last night after rubbing her feet for some time she told me to get her a blanket, I didn't get it right away and she expressing a little disgust at my lack of doing it right away, was about to get up and get it herself. I told her I'd get it for her and practically begged her to allow me to get it for her still. She gave me this look and in a sexy dom voice told me, "You're supposed to be doing things for me." Which was a very clear reminder of her expectations of me with this lifestyle. That was what she was meaning too, there was no mistaking it. I told her she was right and quickly got her the blanket. But she could tell something was off with my body language in getting her the blanket.

So she asked what. I was conflicted because I didn't want to sound needy and I didn't want to sound like I wasn't listening to what she wanted, or she think I was completely forgetting our previous talks about how she wanted to go about doing this. But I decided to drop a little hint as to what was bothering me, which was me thinking I seem to be really doing well with her expectations yet I still feel out of the loop with what's going on with her. I didn't say it like that, but that was what I was thinking and sort of portrayed that in my hint to her of what I was thinking. She picked up on it and it lead to a conversation. I went back to massaging her feet and I let her know that I felt like I was out of the loop still. She cleared some things up, I had mistaken not hearing about things as being left out of the loop, but she let me know she wasn't going to rush things with him so there wasn't anything right now to fill me in about. She talked about how she's been thinking how she wanted to go about all this, telling me she'd prefer a boyfriend type. My heart was sinking and pounding hearing her tell me this. She said she didn't want to rush things and felt like she didn't need to rush things. She smiled and said with a light chuckle, "What?" As she could tell I was thinking. I just told her again that when she does talk to him or meet up with him that I want to know and I referenced her gym meeting the other night. I told her that was hot to find out later, but why not just tell me beforehand? She said she could work on that, but she admitted to me that it still feels weird to be open like that to her husband. I wanted to shout how that could feel weird when I want it to happen and want to know???? But instead I calmly brought that question up. She explained it's still new to her, she's still figuring it out, and it's just feels weird right now to tell her husband about another guy she likes. That last word shot me like an arrow, I was stunned sitting there, and she must have seen the blood rush from my face. "You ok?" She asked sweetly and with this little smile. Through a gulp I told her I'd just hope that she understands I want to hear about things and that my hope is she'd get over the awkwardness of telling me about it. Suddenly she got calm, as if when she asked if I was ok she got tense and worried about what my response would be. She told me she would, and she would work on that, but wanted me to know it may just take time in being that open about it because for her she was still getting used to it. I asked if she'd tell me right away if they did anything physical. She laughed to try and lighten the conversation and told me she would definitely tell me if that happened.

In the end I felt it was a good conversation overall. Really I can't complain about any of this, I was the one who planted this seed and watered it to have it blossom. I just need to realize that although this started out as my fantasy, she has adopted it, is enjoying it and the reality of it, and has turn the reality to what works for her. She got on board for me, now I need to get on board for her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:02 am

Good work, Breaker, that was a conversation that needed to happen, and may have to occur periodically, to keep the two of you on the same page. Nicely done. Now if you could only get her to acknowledge you and your working your ass off to keep things in order, that would also be a step forward.

I am not particularly a subservient guy, and I can tell you it piss me off if I were taken for grantedand treated like an indetured serf, so it is not surprising to me it irks you as well. Don’t let that tenor of communication become the demeaning norm, it is destructive. You have been admirably patientwith her, but make sure you don’t become her door mat. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:22 pm

BallSpanking - I do think you are right that the conversation may have to occur periodically to keep us on the same page. As far as her not acknowledging my completing of chores, I am fine with, but I guess instead of rewarding me with a "Good job" or "Thank you", I'd prefer a reward like, "I'm going to be texting him for a bit." Something like that just to remind me of where we are at. But since I am a sub, I think she assumes, I as a sub, I don't need that.

Another thing I've noticed is her appreciativeness of my comments toward her. I think I've posted this a while back where she told me she loves how I compliment her or gush over her hotness, even saying she needs that. But since her date Friday, I give her compliments on her looks and she isn't nearly as receptive as she used to be. Sometimes blowing them off like she didn't even hear me. Even kissing hasn't been as receptive. Just today I told her how sexy her legs looked and she gave me this, "Oh" type response and shortly after I went to give her a kiss and it was kind of a cold reception. Yet, at night she'll demand foot massages or expect them (which I love doing) so she hasn't distanced herself from being intimate in that way. It just makes me wonder if he's on her mind that the things I do or say are sort of backseat? Like newaussie mentioned in his list with #5 on page 68.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:52 pm

You did a great job, Breaker.

It seems like she's going at it very carefully and with great consideration. There will probably be pauses after each big step. Keep being supportive.

You introduced the idea of a third. You had better get used to competing for her sexual attention.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm

You did a great job, Breaker.

It seems like she's going at it very carefully and with great consideration. There will probably be pauses after each big step. Keep being supportive.

You introduced the idea of a third. You had better get used to competing for her sexual attention.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:39 am

Hi Breaker, great work on the discussion. Sounds like it went great and will be one of many over the coming journey.

I do think she's doing her best to navigate all this and give you what she thinks it is you want. You asked for chores and she's giving them to you thinking it's making you happy getting what you want. She'll be surprised and confused if you want a medal for doing them. Just keeping bringing up your concerns in the right way and you can both work through them together.

Yes, things are changing for sure. She's very INTO Dylan and her thoughts are on him a LOT. It's Dylan she wants to please. It's Dylan that she cares whether he thinks she's hot or not. It's Dylan she wants between her legs. Once Dylan is regularly banging her and taking her to heights she's never felt with you then he will become her primary sex partner. I see a greatly reduced access to her pussy in your future. You will hardly be inside your wife. You will hardly get to touch or even lick her pussy and you may not even get to see it. That will become Dylan's.

She will still love you and the life you have together but the sex part will be taken care of by Dylan. You will still have intimacy but it will take on other forms. Your intimacy will be through foot massages, body massages and body worship (except pussy), long cuddles and discussions of Dylan and how she feels about him and how great the sex is with him.

Things are changing and will change more over the coming journey and you'll need to navigate them together.

Couple of years ago, although my wife wasn't having sex with anyone went 70 days without letting me see or touch her pussy. She was still very happy and was getting her needs for intimacy with me met in the ways I mentioned above. Knowing how bad I wanted her and the massages and body worship were enough for her at the time. I feel your wife will feel the same way.

Enjoy the ride!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Yeah this is going to take some time to get used to I think for both of us. Her trips to the gym this week was the only time she went to meet him there, otherwise she didn't go this week. Which is unusual for her, as she usually goes more in a week, but it's almost like if they aren't meeting there what's there to look forward to in going.

Last night she spoke to Jennifer on the phone for what seemed like forever while I massaged her feet. The hot parts were her raising her feet toward my face and I kissed them while she was on the phone. I thought that was hot for whatever reason, and I was a little surprised she did that while she was on the phone. They talked about Jennifer's boyfriend for most of it. When she got off the phone she went to texting and I couldn't help but think she was texting him, she was completely spaced out and focused on her phone, and the only communication she had with me was her stretching her foot out or moving it to let me know I needed to massage a certain part. If I asked a question or made a comment she would either not answer or a minute later ask, "Huh? What babe?" like she just snapped back into the moment. Admittedly I was a little annoyed to be ignored like that, but at the same time I understood.

Like I posted, the daily adoring I give her she doesn't seem to be as receptive as in the past, but the intimacy part is certainly there, besides her allowing me to rub her feet her libido has been sky high, higher than it's ever been really. Last night was no different and before we got going she chuckled at me and asked, "You going to be good at it?" I told her I was and she took a moment to pause, almost to think about whether to move forward or not and she said finally said excitedly, "ok!". Be it the competition or the frequency we have been doing it but my stamina isn't an issue at all right now which is really big. Again her libido is super high and she's been using me instead of her toy. I've checked her toy periodically wondering since her libido seems to be so high if she is using her toy mixed in with me, but she hasn't touched her vibrator in about a week. But the changes in her libido is the big change. I was lucky to get lucky twice in a week, now it's been almost nightly.

We are going on our date tonight and I am looking forward to it. I am hoping she opens up some about Dylan and her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:32 pm

She's definitely finding her 'groove'... Hang in there. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Oh boy, so yesterday before we got ready to go out she was standing near the kitchen on her phone, she had just this little grin on her face as her thumbs were rapidly tapping the screen. I just so happened to walk behind her to get into the kitchen and took a glance at her phone, it wasn't like she was hiding it or anything, her elbows resting on the counter and her phone up in front of her face. I got wide eyed and felt the breath escape me as I got a glimpse of her phone. I didn't have much time, but I saw at the top where it shows who you are texting simply the letter "D" and I saw large amounts of texts in dark blue on the screen. Almost nervous I went to the sink acting like I was doing something but I had lost all sense of why I walked into the kitchen in the first place. I don't think she realized I saw anything. My wife doesn't know anyone else who's name starts with the letter D, so my heart raced knowing exactly who she was texting standing their in the kitchen.

We ended up getting ready and I got dressed in my typical attire, not thinking anything of it. My wife on the other hand came out after getting ready and I was stunned. I gave her a "Whoa" comment as I sat there stunned while looking at her. I didn't know whether to be more amazed at the pure dom looking outfit or her over the top bold make up. She was wearing her black leather jacket, tight jeans with over the knee black boots, and her hair was pulled back super tight into a pony tail. Her eyeliner was very heavy and dark and she wore this dark red lipstick. To top it off she even had a little touch of glitter around the eyes and her nail polish was black. While I sat stunned looking at her she took one look at me and showed disgust. "You chose to wear that?" She asked me disgusted. I was still trying to gather my thoughts after seeing her so I stumbled some sort of response. She wasn't going to accept my outfit so she told me blatantly, "No, you're not wearing that." She went back into our room and picked out some clothes for me to wear. Even though I wasn't a fan of the outfit, I didn't care, as what she was wearing she deserved for me to wear whatever she wanted.

When we got to the restaurant I actually felt a little shy walking in with her because she was so over the top bold in her look. It wasn't hard to notice that right when we walked in all the guys heads turned and checked her out. I don't even think they realized I was walking beside her, even if they did they didn't care because some men we sitting with who I would assume was their girlfriends or wives and they turned their heads to check her out. As we were ushered to our seat she walked in front of me walking with this powerful confidence, while I walked behind her feeling rather sub and noticing every guy in the place was checking her out. I was trying to gather my composure while we ate, but I couldn't help but notice guys kept checking her out. When she got up to use the restroom, again all eyes went on her. I don't know what it was about the attention she was getting but it made me feel so submissive, she's gotten attention before but maybe it was because it was like she so blatantly was trying to get it this time.

On our way out she again walked in front of me and I had to use the restroom myself, so she waited for me at the entrance where there were groups of people waiting to be seated. Well when I came out there she was talking with one guy who was in a group waiting to be seated. I sort of slowly approached them, for whatever reason thinking to myself 'does she know him?' He was certainly interested in her and she was laughing back. Suddenly it hit me, don't know how it could have hit me given the entire night, but it hit me that my wife was either flirting with this guy or at least open to flirting with him as she was engaged in the conversation. Eventually even my slow walking came to and end, I think had I walked any slower I would have just been stopped and been starring. It was extremely awkward when I stood next to her. The guy was in mid laugh with talking with her and he sort of gave me this weird look like 'who is this guy?'. She saw I was next to her and introduced me to him by simply saying, "This is my husband." We said hi to each other and they kept a little conversation going, he was still actively hitting on her which I found a bit surprising and my wife was still being receptive in a positive manner with his flirting. I'll admit I felt pretty emasculated standing there for the brief moment of watching them flirt after I had been introduced. Even after introducing me my wife acted like I wasn't there as she continued to show interest in this guy. Finally my wife ended the conversation by gently grabbing my arm and walking out with my in tow. She gave a final smile and said "Ok, bye." to the guy. As soon as we exited the doors the whole thing seemed like not a big deal at all to her. I was just attached to her in a whirlwind from the entire dinner.

I had been waiting for her to bring up Dylan during the night, especially since I pretty much came to the conclusion she had been texting him earlier. I was hoping to have that conversation at dinner, but with how distracted I was sitting there with her looking so incredibly hot and Dom like and kept noticing every one checking her out it just never came up. So on the ride home I admitted to her what I had saw earlier on the phone. Hesitantly I told her about walking behind her and seeing her texting someone and I noticed at the top was "D". She gave a short loud laugh with a little bit of a gasp like 'You did what!?' I asked, "Well....." pausing letting her know I was waiting for an explanation. She was taken back and almost annoyed with me, With a smile like she couldn't believe me she said, "You're so nosy! What are you like spying on me!?" Suddenly in defense I told her no and that I just happened to see it when I walked by and I was just curious, sort of tailing off my sentence I ended it with mentioning I knew she didn't know anyone else who's name started with that letter. She kept her smile and shook her head in which made me think she was in disbelief, of either I noticed, or she got caught. Nervously she said, "Babe...Yeah, we sort of have to talk yeah?" (she was referring to her and him) I was completely aroused and stuttered out, "Yeah, true." What I really wanted to yell was 'How hard would it be to just tell me!?!?!???!!??!?!?' She must have known what I was thinking or sensed what I wanted to shout and she sort of answered it for me. She said with a nervous chuckle, "What? Am I supposed to tell you every time I send him a text?" Why did I suddenly feel like I was in the wrong? I tried to give a response but I stuttered around on my words and it didn't even come out coherently. She continued on reminding me that she has no problem doing this but she still finds it awkward to tell me every single time they talk. I asked if she was enjoying it and she very happily and excitedly told me, "Yes! It's actually a lot of fun." But she said it'll take time for her to come around to the idea of sharing things. Again I brought up to her I am for something to happen and want to hear about it. She said she knew, but it was still new to her to share everything about it. She reminded me I was her first, she had never been with anyone besides me, and had never even dated anyone besides me. She talked about, reminding me she was conservative in the bedroom when we met, and it'll just take time for her to get comfortable in sharing things. She compared her and I in naughty experience saying I was at a 100 in the category and she was at a 1 when we met. Pretty good comparison and I told her that made sense but I wanted to let her know I am always open to details, no matter how small, even if it's as minor "I sent him a text", it would be hot to me and I'd love to her about it. Like she understood she said, "Ok"

We got back and it was like that conversation needed to take place and help us turn to the next page. After we got back we had some drinks and cuddled on the couch. It was a very enjoyable time, and I happily massaged her feet as we enjoyed time together. I thought given the night we would end up having fun in the bedroom, but she ended up going to bed before me. I thought maybe she had gone to bed early to use her toy, but when I looked it still hadn't been touched.

So today I've sort of processed our dinner time last night. I'll admit, it was awkward during that moment I watched her flirting with that guy, and it was very awkward standing next to them as they flirted with each other. Even though it didn't seem to phase my wife and it even looked like she was enjoying it, it was an awkward feeling to me. Then add in our conversation on the drive home and I've come to realize maybe it's best to be going about this the way it is right now. Maybe just like her, I am not ready for this to take place with me being present.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi Breaker, great update and I was hanging on every word. My own heart was pounding as I was reading along.

What you experienced during your date was the full force of her feminine power being unleashed. I think you can understand now that it can be overwhelming. I think you got a bit of a holy shit moment. She's your true female dominant now and this is real. She's only getting stronger and I believe her power over you will only increase once she realises what she's been missing out on all these years and what she's getting from Dylan.

I was a bit harsh in my comments yesterday when I mentioned about wanting a medal for doing your chores but I guess I wanted to stress her point of view. I think it helps to also see things from her side. If it helps, I know exactly how you feel in that regard. Once I've been serving my wife for any length of time (we're just starting back into the swing of things) she does the same thing. She'll start taking me for granted, just expecting the things I do for her. There's been times while I've massaged her feet while she's reading a book or doing something else that has her attention and doesn't seem to notice what I'm doing. I'd spent 15 minutes massaging her left foot giving my best efforts trying to get her attention and to acknowledge me. Then 15 minutes on the right foot. Both feet done I'll move up to do her legs and she comments "What about my other foot, you haven't done that yet!" What the he'll? How can she miss a 15 minute foot massage? Anyway, I couldn't convince her I'd already done it so had to do it again.

I really feel that you have a very wild ride coming up that will knock the wind out of you. I don't think you are driving this anymore, and not sure if you have any levers to safely pull to stop this even if you wanted to without major resentment and trouble as a result. She's realising her power and knows how to use it. I don't think you want to stop this though, I think you are enjoying all the emotions and in realising your true position in your relationship now. This isn't a game anymore, it's real and you're loving it.

Please keep up with your writing. This is really helping me to live this through you as I navigate my feelings on my own situation.

Calendar1435
Virgin

Unread post by Calendar1435 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Amazing progress Breaker.

Your wife sounds somewhat like mine, in that she doesn't like to talk about her sexual wants/needs/thoughts etc. It's been an issue for us over 26yrs. Like your wife, mine has never had any sort of sex with anyone but me, in fact she had never even had an orgasm without me... until this year. (Masturbation not hotwifing.)

We had a major breakthrough last year, and she started talking with me... about anything and everything. Even so, she still reverts to her secret mode regularly, unless I remind her that we're meant to be talking about everything.

The lack of communication you guys have around sex, her masturbating but being embarrassed/scared to talk about it with you has concerned me. It would point to the current situation you have, where she doesn't like to talk about thoughts and feelings around sex that doesn't directly involve you. (Masturbation/Dylan etc)

If she's anything like my wife, this has nothing to do with you, hiding things from you or not wanting you to know stuff, it's just that she's very private around sexual issues, and doesn't like to discuss them. It takes a great deal of effort for my wife to overcome this reticence to talk about her sexual desires.

I sometimes get frustrated at what seems like her secretive ways... but after we talk... or argue about it, I realise again, she's very different to me, and just doesn't think to talk about these things with me. In fact she sometimes says she feels her thoughts are not particularly noteworthy, so why bother bringing them up. Arrrgggg... I tell her so often, that I LOVE to know what she's thinking, particularly around sex/desire... not matter what it is. She knows this... but we keep going around in circles... like you are now.

Note: We're not Hotwifing, it's only a fantasy of mine, that my wife is well aware of... these days. I'm not sure I would want it to become a reality. So take my thoughts with that in mind.

Good luck, and be ever so careful to make your relationship the priority in all this fantasy :)

Alex.
http://marriedsexdiary.tumblr.com

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm

Straight talk.
She just told you she is interested, new at it, and sussing out her feelings as to how to share her adventure with her husband.

These are the kinds of exchanges you need, to know where she stands in this process. Make sure to thank her for her willingness to share her feelings with you. You might want to tell her you would love it if she could speak to you freely about her thoughts and emotions, like with a girlfriend... I think the example will inform her of what you would like.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:06 pm

married - Yes! Exactly how she is, thanks for sharing. I guess the frustrating part for me is I am very open to her about my fantasies and what I like and she knows what I like, yet for herself she is very reserved. I guess I think if I am so open why can't she, but you put it into good perspective. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Yesterday she went to happy hour with Jennifer. I thought since she got real overly ready on Saturday she would tone it down a bit on Sunday. How wrong I was, she wore tight jeans with holes in them and a sweater that was super sexy because in the back it had this "V" cut that went up the back exposing her back a little. She also went at it with her make up again, not as "nightlife" as it was Saturday night, but again very bold, like if you were to look at her you'd know she took her time to purposefully put an emphasis on her makeup. She again went another Sunday without going to the gym, which I found out of her routine for the second week in a row. When she got back from happy hour I brought it up and asked if she was planning on going to the gym that night, not in a way that I was hinting she may meet up with Dylan, but I had it come across in a way where I was trying to figure out plans for the night. When I asked she immediately went to her phone and pressed the button to open it and she looked at her screen and gave this pondering face and said, "No, I don't think so." It was like she was checking her phone to see if she had either heard back from him or to check her messages to verify he wasn't going to be there before she told me her answer.

We ended up spending the evening together which was nice. No fun time in the bedroom for us last night and she still hasn't used her vibrator in a while which given her past pattern is a bit of a surprise she has gone so long without using it. Fast forward to today and I get a text from her saying, "Going to the gym after work..." Oh those sexy and teasing "...'s" !!! I played it calmly and responded with "Ok sounds good!" We got home and she went straight to change into workout clothes. She came back out with a bright pink tight fitting athletic top, and these gray and black striped super tight sheen spandex pants. As she was getting her water bottle ready I couldn't help but stare at her amazing body that was so well on display in those pants. The shine to them just made her legs look enticing to touch, especially her butt. My cuck buttons were fully pressed as I kept starring at her and checking her out. She gave me this sweet look and smile before she left as she said, "Ok, bye!" I said bye and told her to have fun. I gave her a kiss and when I pulled away she was the one who pulled me in closer to give me another kiss.

My guess is they'll meet at the gym again. That was my assumption with how she went about telling me she was going. I am just anxious to see what she tells me afterward. It's a surreal feeling to be typing here knowing she's at the gym right now and he's likely there too. Unless she texts me to give me an update the most telling way to know is to keep glued to the clock to see how long she is gone.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Are you sure she went to happy hour with Jennifer. If your wife is as reserved as you say, and if she has a hard time warming up to the idea of sharing things with you as you say, then what's not to say she actually met him for drinks yesterday??
Just asking.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:50 am

So did she come home last night? ;)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:57 pm

Any updates Breaker? How did things go after she got back from meeting Dylan at the gym? How were you feeling while she was gone to meet him? Anxious? Excited? Aroused? All of the above?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:20 pm

mundyman - I am pretty sure she went to happy hour with Jennifer, I guess even though she is reserved in telling me some things, she's told me about her and Dylan's lunch date, and their meeting at the gym, so I would imagine she'd tell me they went to happy hour together.

So last night she got back from the gym in a rather quick time, she wasn't there long at all which immediately made me realize they didn't meet up. When she came back she was carrying a package from the mail. I mentioned to her she wasn't at the gym long and she gave this, 'Yeah I know' reply. I hinted the question if Dylan was there, and she with a little disappointment in her response, said he wasn't and he had something come up. I gave a 'oh darn' reply, but I started to notice the package she was holding was from one of the clothing stores she often buys from. I half jokingly brought up to her my surprise she got another new piece of clothing. Her response was direct and was like a punch. She said she was planning on going out Friday and she wanted a new pair of jeans. "I don't like any of the pairs I have right now." She said. Knowing full well the answer I asked anyways a little quietly and hesitantly like I was nervous if she was planning on going out with him. She gave this sexy and confident response of, "uh huh." I gave her a kiss and let her know I found that very hot and exciting.

She quickly and excitedly ran to our room to try on her new pair of jeans. They were black denim. She was in the room for several minutes trying them on before she came out in a bad mood. She made the comment that the jeans had some weird coloring defect she didn't like and she was actually really mad about it. I think she was also stressed about it because she knew she'd have to return them and Friday would probably be here sooner than she expected and now she was in outfit limbo. Little did I know this inconveinance would really affect her, she was rather upset about it and I felt like I was walking on eggshells. She'd made comments aloud letting me know she didnt have any outfit that looked good for Friday and she didnt know what to wear. She didnt say these things out loud to try and tease me or make me aroused, she was genuinely mad about it and frustrated about it. My little comments trying to prop up her confidence about her outfits did not do anything. I'll tell you it was sort of a weird feeling to see her get so stressed out about the jeans not working out for a date with him.

The jean issue ruined the entire night, to where she was not in the mood for much, she mainly stayed stressed over the situation all night and again even though I tried to give compliments or try to let her know it'd be OK it wasn't working and I soon realized she didn't really want to hear that from me nor did my opinion on it matter. She ended up going to bed earlier than me and as usual when she goes to bed before me I check to see if she'd used her vibrator, which she had. First time in awhile she's used it.

Today she got home and I saw this time she had a bag from the mall. She had already returned the pair of jeans that didn't work and took the time to go to the mall and get another new pair of black denim jeans. I thought it was a rather quick turnaround for her to try and figure out the outfit problem. Excitedly she brought up to me she got a new pair and again she quickly ran into the room to try on the new pair. Minutes later she came out disgusted again making the comment out loud that this pair didn't fit right and she didn't like the way they looked on her. This time though it was like she was simply done with the issue and was more like 'whatever' about it. I could tell she had already moved on from it and may have already been thinking about a new outfit that didnt include a new pair of jeans. She has a ton already, including a couple black denim jeans already. But I guess I get she wanted something new.

I haven't heard anymore about their date Friday, but something is in the plans. It's weird, most of the day I've been thinking about how I felt last night when she was stressed about the jeans not working. Rewind not that long ago and if I thought of last night in fantasy I would have thought it was so incredibly hot. I probably would have imagined immediately going to my knees and being sub to her. Maybe it was because she was genuinely frustrated and stressed about it and didn't flaunt the new jeans in any sort of sexy or teasing way that it put a damper on the moment. Because in reality being there I didn't get the feeling at all about being submissive or anything like I would have imagined in fantasy. Then as I thought about that, the idea and reminder a date was in the works popped into my head and that was exciting.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:59 pm

I can't imagine what her closet looks like... but the way I imagine it, you took a second bedroom and turned it into her wardrobe. I also have no idea how you're not bankrupt... this girl seems to buy ALOT of clothes/eye candy - not a bad thing. You do a pretty good job of painting a picture of what she's wearing... thanks for that... i'm dying to see her ass... i can't imagine she's anything but super hot.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:37 pm

You can expect something physical will develop during Friday’s date, whether it’s only kissing and necking, or more, you’ll have to wait and see...

Make sure she knows there is no curfew. ;)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Hi Breaker, was great to hear another update and I think you've handled things well. If your wife is anything like mine I guarantee that if you had fallen to your feet and tried to make the situation about you in that moment while she was stressed, it would have just pissed her off and she probably would have kicked you in the face, and not in a fun sexy way. Best to just give her some space as you wisely did.

Exciting to see another date setup for Friday, do you know what time it's setup for? Would be interesting to see if it's another daytime date or if it's progressed to an evening date.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Maybe you could try telling her that a particular pair of pants makes her ass look incredible and every time she wears them how much it turns you on. Then say I bet Dylan would think the same naughty things if he saw you in them. It might help her to find an alternative. However she might just ignore you again. She’s clearly focused on impressing Dylan... which is hot! If you’re feeling extra ballsy, tell her the pants don’t really matter, Dylan would probably rather seeing you in a tiny, sexy thong more than in jeans.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:06 pm

Also, it was good to see the vibrator got another workout. She had a bit of stress to relieve I guess, and it sounds like it has helped. When was the last time you both had sex? Sounds like it was last Friday night? Preparing herself for Dylan perhaps? Would be interesting to see if you get any action prior to her Friday's date with Dylan. Unless the date goes terribly (and I highly doubt that it will), I also predict at least a heavy amount of kissing. She will want to keep him interested so a kiss is the LEAST she can do.

JRE2
Experienced

Unread post by JRE2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:09 am

Would she like it if you offered to go shopping with her and help her find something special for her date?

I often helped my wife prepare for a date, so she knew I really wanted her to look her best for another man. She liked clothes shopping with female friends, but since she didn't have a girlfriend she was open with, she loved that she could ask me anything and get an honest answer.