progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
MichaelW
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by MichaelW » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:48 am

First congratulations. I am sure you are feeling the heat from dancing this close to the flame.

Your have asked your wife to go here, and she's done the expected wifely resisting until she understood you were serious, it would be OK, and she overcame her own reservations to go forward. It sounds like all she had to do thanks to her beauty and constantly being hit on by a variety of men, some good some bad (which she has told you repeatedly but not exactly in those words) all she really had to do was stop resisting their advances.

After that, after double checking with you about your seriousness and giving you the warning that once she starts she is not likely to stop until she wants to, she is taking the first step. However by taking this first small step I think it is obvious that she will soon be taking the big step and completing your dream of having a hotwife.

Having said that, you still may want to brace yourself in case this is a massive tease on her part, as she certainly has a bit of tease about this with you. Even so, if she does it is perhaps a final test of your seriousness. She has already given herself over to the idea--so now it is more finding the right person to consummate it.

I think if she has no red flags on Friday you should have a hotwife by Monday. No real reason to put it off.

My concern for you is what you are getting out of it. I think her agreeing to keep you in the loop, even asking if it was OK for the date was a massive move in that direction. Her desire to continue having sex (demanding it) with you as this unfolds is a positive in my opinion. What I do worry about for you is her constant use of "you are so pathetic" during sex. If this is a tease you throw back and forth is one thing, if she is sincere that demonstrates a lack of respect in my opinion.

Having been in this lifestyle for a while and observing quite a few others, I can say when the bumps in the road come--and they do--NRE, falling in love, unexpected emotions and events, the thing that really gets a couple through it is respect and communication.

For sure her communication with you about this has improved, and her now keeping you in the loop demonstrates a certain respect. Good luck with going forward, I cannot wait to see how this turns out.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:19 am

Now is your best time for negotiation. She is excited to do this. I would make sure that she is going to agree to tell you all the details about the date. Also, I would get her to agree to let you watch sometime. If she is not going to involve you by telling you the details or let you watch or listen, then this is nothing more than her having an affair.

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:37 am

I agree with the last two posts..... But, I do hope you both get what you want and it makes your marriage stronger.
Good luck!
LOVE MY WIFE!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 am

wocka - I hear you about getting professional help about my stamina issue. It has crossed my mind many times, but when I bring it up to her, she's uneasy about it. I don't know if it is her denying I may need it, but when I bring that sort of thing up she reminds me that it's periodically that it is a problem and not something that happens all the time.

Michael - Her telling me I am pathetic is her teasing me and getting me aroused. She knows I like her telling me that. With what I am getting out of this, it's funny, but for lack of better words she's manipulated how this'll work to how she wants it to and in turn it works for me probably because it hits my submissiveness and cuck mind. Manipulating sounds bad, but it's how I can describe how she has turned this fantasy to work for her and in turn it works for me. When I first introduced this idea to her years ago, probably stupidly, I not only brought up the idea, but did so in it's most extreme. I introduced it with the whole tying up, wearing a cage, and watching. She was not into that idea at all. But over time, a long time, she has slowly taken control of this and turned it into something that works for her and she likes and I have fallen for it as well, and her preference on how this'll work is the ultimate turn on for me because I know it's what she likes and is doing what she wants to do and not just doing it for me. To me that's the hottest part, knowing she is in control and is doing what she wants and how she wants it. That is just my submissive mindset to her, for her to have that control on me. Would I love to watch someday? Absolutely, my hopes is one day she will allow for that to happen, but the hot part of it is I know she's in control of that. I hope that helps explain what I get out of this and why I find this so hot.

With that said, last night when she got home from the gym I felt for the first time what may be my new "place." Again, she never brought up to me whether or not he'd be at the gym too when she left. I didn't ask or bring it up because, for one, we've talked so much lately about cuckolding I figured maybe give it a break for a night and let her bring it up if she wanted to. When she got back I from time to time would tell her how hot she looked and go in and kiss her while maybe rubbing her leg to let her know how attractive she was to me, especially her legs. Usually she enjoys my overly desire for her and my little touches like that, but last night after a couple times she finally told me I wasn't allowed. It just felt like she put me in my place and like I had this restriction that I'd never had before.

I ended up going to my gym and when I got back she was just hanging out. The hot part was I went into our bedroom and there on the floor scattered everywhere were heels and boots, in particular her black patent leather heels. My eyes certainly didn't miss those laying on the floor. So I knew while I was gone she was trying on outfits and I was just thinking it was a real possibility she was trying on what she'd wear Friday.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Whether it is for Friday, or just looking ahead, what you describe has all the hallmarks of her preparing to cuckold you. Her reticence to your physical touch means she is preparing that part of her for another man’s touch. The fact she is actually resisting your advances makes me think there has been physical contact with him already, and she is reserving herself for him.

If that is the case, and given what you describe about her projected outfit, this is a girl out for seduction. She needs to be well fucked, and she might have found the right guy to take her HW cherry.

Perhaps tonight, while speaking of the rules she plays by, you ought to stress to her that you would not want her to become overly emotionally dependant on one guy, and more guys at any given time.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:26 pm

That was so HOT I think I burned my fingertips on the keyboard!

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:33 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Hey wocka, have you considered that she’s feeding into his cuckold fantasy and sub mind games?
Sure. But, I think we all agree it's a dangerous game. If he doesn't make efforts to mainain his relationship while allowing her sexual freedom to blossom, it could end badly.

Breaker, unless the guy somehow completely ruins the date, Friday is going to be the beginning of NRE for her. The quickies she hasn't told you about are nothing compared to NRE.

I hope you take the day off on Friday. It could be a peak experience.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi Breaker, I haven't posted on here for a very long time, my own situation kind of stalled and I ran out of things to write about. That seems to be slowly changing for me now as my wife has dropped a few major hints recently but that is a different story I may write about soon.

For now I just wanted to say I've still been checking in and following your story closely. I knew over the last few months that it was just going to be a matter of time. I'm so thrilled for you that all of your persistent hard work and patience has paid off. You have played it masterfully, backing off and letting her guide you here at her own pace.

I can only imagine what you must be feeling now and I hope you can write it all out in detail as it will no doubt help me and many others when/if we get to where you're at.

I wish you all the best and remember above all else to love and support her no matter what happens. She will need you there for her.

Please write as much as you can. We'll all be here with you.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:19 am

I'm with Driver on his suggestion for Friday - ask to be locked for the day. She knows you will be excited and playing off the theme she gave you last night - "not allowed".

Then once you get back together on Friday night, releasing you is such a rush for both of you.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Hey Breaker,

Consider giving your wife two gifts. One is a cute hall pass printed out card and the other is a Honey Do list she can fill out tonight for chores, etc. she wants done while she is at lunch.

Also tell her if the lists is long you will accept and understand if she takes a long time to come back home. Maybe afternoon lunch turns into early dinner or midnight snack or maybe even breakfast.

Let her know you will be busy cleaning, etc. and won't masturbate because you will be locked up and she will have all your keys.

Maybe get her a long gold chain to hang your keys around her neck for gift three.

EXCITED for you!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:51 am

How exciting, hope tomorrow happens for you two. As her husband, you do need to take care of her safety and know where she is at and have her check in. Can’t wait for the details!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Thanks everyone! Surprisingly today seemed to go by pretty fast, which I thought it would take forever to get to Friday. But as it starts to settle in of what tomorrow is I have butterflies like crazy. This evening we talked some about tomorrow. I told her just so she knew I didn't expect tomorrow's lunch to be anything more than a lunch. She smiled and told me we will just have to see. In a trance from her reply I told her in the end it was up to her how far she went. She very confidently, and almost like she didn't need me to reassure her of that, she said, "I agree." I told her, almost to remind her, that she keep me in the loop with what was going on and details. She grinned and said, "I will."

My heart was pounding as I stood there acting like I was cleaning off the counters. My stomach was dropping as the realization of tomorrow settled in. All of a sudden I am the nervous one and she is seeming to be very confident about it all. She's also over the last day or two become very more controlling and demanding of getting things done the way she wants to get them done. For instance, instead of telling me to do the dishes and leaving it at that, she tells me to do the dishes and exactly how to do the dishes to her liking. That has been the sense from her starting from yesterday when she got back from the gym. Instead of just telling me how to do things, she's clearly stating how she wants those things done.

Again tonight she went into our room and shut the door. From the clacking on the floor I knew she was trying on a pair of heels or boots, and therefore probably trying on an outfit. I eagerly waited for the door to open and when it did she walked out dressed in casual clothes. She nonchalantly walked toward me and told me she was going to do some shopping. I gave a soft, "Ok" back and asked if she was looking for something for tomorrow. She gave me a big smile like I had caught her, and she nodded her head up and down and said, "I'm going to try anyways."

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Hey Breaker,

Always make sure she is safe, but I see husbands most common mistake is texting their wife too much when she is out.

Tell her to text you when she arrives at destination and then agree that you will not text her again unless she text you first and expects a reply.

Then to text you when she is on her way home.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:58 am

I can't believe today is here already. Last night she got back from shopping and immediately went to our room with a bag in hand, but if she got something for today's lunch I don't know because she didn't tell me. I do know that later in the evening she gave me her feet to massage and we ended up having a great evening together. It lead to the bedroom and thankfully I performed well.

This morning she got dressed and was wearing these new workout spandex. Maybe it was what she got last night when she went shopping, she asked if I liked them and like teasing me she told me a little about them. They were super hot, they're a shiny gray spandex that is super smooth to the touch. She knew I'd love the texture so with confidence she told me to, "Touch them." and I did and she was right, them being so tight and just very smooth it was a joy to feel her legs in them. She checked herself out in the mirror, raising her shirt up above her waist, her butt looked fantastic, "They're a little sheer, but I love them." To me they were more shiny than sheer, but given they were so tight they just showed off her legs so well.

A little later she ended up taking a shower to get ready for her day, obviously she was getting far more ready than she usually does. Since she was clearly taking longer than usual to get ready, I did walk in to check in and though nothing so far had been said about today she met me with this look that was incredibly hot. She gave me a little grin and told me she knew what I was thinking with every little thing she was doing in getting ready. I told she did and I was just checking in and told her she looked hot. For the first time since she told me about her lunch date I could see she was getting a little nervous. As I left she was getting ready to put on the new nail polish she got earlier in the week.

I was in the other room when she came over to me and asked, "What do you think about this outfit?" I took a moment to let it sink in. She was wearing a sweater, tight jeans, and dark maroon suede ankle boots. Her hair and make up were done very sexy. She saw I was frozen so she broke the silence with asking, "Are you jealous?" I snapped out of my paralysis and told her excitedly, "Yes!" I went over to give her a kiss and she giggled. She leaned back and took another look at my expression. I told her I wanted her and she laughed and said, "No!" Her date is later in the afternoon and she has another errand to do before her date so she told me she was not wasting the boots on her errand and was going to take them off. I asked if I could help her with her errand, to try and help and maybe reduce any nerves she has and make it so she isn't racing against he clock or feels like she is running late. Basically I want her to be as relaxed as possible, but I guess her errand fits well with her schedule and in her explanation she told me the area her lunch date is in. For whatever reason that was so intense and hot to hear the area she would be in.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:31 am

She just may be becoming a hotwife about right now. Keep the updates coming and hope it works out!

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 am

I'm sure she looked hot in her outfit and I'd love to see a picture of her dressed to go out. Hang in there and be supportive when she gets home.... however late that is! :up:
We're looking forward to hearing all the details.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 am

Fingers crossed, Breaker!
Maybe he can teach her to love sucking cock. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:56 am

She really took her time getting ready, probably close to two hours! Even after she showed me her outfit she went back to tuning up things or fixing things. I forgot to mention before she put on her new nail polish she asked me to open it for her, which was very subtle, but very hot. Easy reminder to me that she purposefully got this new nail polish for today. It's also the first time she is going to weawr out the dark maroon ankle boots, which she got just after she got those black patent leather heels. So along with the nail polish I got to wondering if she purposefully bought those boots for today too. She had me do some small chores as she completed getting ready which I happily did and plan on doing chores the entire afternoon for one to please her and two keep my mind occupied. But as I was doing chores and she was doing little fixes in getting ready I noticed she was texting someone on her phone and had this grin the entire time. No doubt in my mind now she was texting him, which just added to the already crazy emotion.

She just left to do her errand but is coming back briefly before her lunch to change into her boots. She didn't want to risk anything happening to them beforehand.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:00 am

It seems your wife is eager to try his cock.
It may not happen today, but keep us posted, please.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 am

I can’t wait for the updates.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 am

Hey Breaker, what time zone are you in?

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:46 am

I hope she gets a nice, big, creamy banana split for dessert!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:49 am

When she gets back , get her in bed before she showers. Even if nothing happened, you can feel how wet she is.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 am

Good luck my friend . Hope all goes well and she has a juicy story to tell you , and you relay the details to us ! So exciting !

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 am

I’d bet money your wife bought a new thong and possibly a matching bra for her date. How does the thought of your wife buying things for another man to take off her feel? Things meant to get another man hard & ready to make her cum hard & often.