progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Lkncouple
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:20 am

Breaker445 wrote: We went to bed and unfortunately my lack of stamina creeped back up. It had actually been awhile since I had stamina issues, and I thought I'd have no problem since I had already taken care of myself earlier, but I think the thoughts of that entire day and evening just crept into my mind and it was hard to hold back. Almost immediately I had to stop and told her I should get a condom on which she said was a good idea, but then it didn't take long for that to not work. She was very frustrated by it all and told me, "Just fuck me!" Trying to buy time I gave her oral, but she kept demanding I fuck her. I'd try but since I was so focused on holding back from ending early I was not as hard and she told me my dick wasn't big enough and let me know I wasn't hard. Of course that talk from her, even though it wasn't meant to be in a teasing sexual way, was very hot for me to hear because it was real and I guess humiliating? Whatever it was her frustrating talking down to me and my performance was hot, but it most certainly wasn't meant for that. So I told her my issues, that my focus was to last so I had troubles being hard, but if I went hard I'd end in seconds.
You really should have the dildo close to you in the bed, if this happens you can pull out and replace your cock with the dildo. If she is really worked up and wants to get fucked, you can use this and she gets what she wants and you can watch he get fucked by another dick. This is something we do when I am not going to last long enough for my wife to cum, or sometimes she just wants me to play with her with a toy and have me talk dirty to her and talk about me watching her. I really think you are missing out on an opportunity.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 am

LknCouple - That would be very hot, and maybe her and I need to talk about that outside the bedroom because in the heat of the moment if I try to introduce toys she gets upset and asks why I can't just do her. But maybe having a talk outside the bedroom and talking to her that its a way to keep me from ending too soon and she gets what she wants she will be more open to it.

She got back from her little getaway with her girlfriends. Frustratingly enough I didn't get anymore texts that brushed the topic of cuckolding, or any teasing texts from her at all. Although I am sure she was busy, I didn't get much texts from her. Knowing she always has her phone on her and is usually always looking at her phone it was a bit frustrating to not get many responses or texts from her. It would have been super hot to not get many texts from her if she had the tinder app on her phone because then I would be wildly wondering if instead of devoting time with me on her phone she was busy with the app. I'd get an occassional "I love you" text from her which would perk me up and i'd text her back hoping it would lead to a more in depth conversation, but I wouldn't hear back from her in hours. Even at night she'd text, "What are you up to?" I'd reply with what I was doing and ask what she was doing but I'd get no response. Admittedly it was frustrating the lack of conversation we had while she was gone, but oddly it wouldn't have been frustrating if there was a sexual nature behind it. I mean if I knew she was either chatting with a guy or her and her friends were going out it would be hot to be ignored, but it didn't have that feel to it. I almost texted her saying that the lack of communication with her while she was gone would be way hot if I knew she was devoting her attention to someone else.

When she got back it was a little later in the evening. She ended up going to bed before me as I got caught up watching something, but when I went to bed I was curious if she would have used her toy since it had been a few days without it. Happily, curiously, and dissapointedly all in one, I found she had used her vibrator. Happy because of the cuck feeling of her not being with me for a couple days and instead of using me when she got back she used her toy. Curious because why didn't she want me? and dissapointed because she didn't use me when I was available and used her toy instead.

Today she left wearing this thin cotton dress that was so short I thought it was a swimsuit cover up. She walked over to me to say bye before she left and I was thinking to myself, 'isnt that a swimsuit cover up?' so I took a peak and found it was not a swimsuit cover up, she gave me a smile and said I was naughty as she must have caught me checking her out. I replied she was hot and gave her upper thigh a kiss. She put her hand on the back of my head and slowly but firmly moved my head toward her crotch and naturally I gave her a couple kisses through her underwear. She gave me a "mmm naughty boy." in a confident but sexy tone then simply walked away needing to leave.

Her concert is this Friday night, as far as I know is she's staying the night at Jennifer's and so far for the outfit is her short jean skirt with a "V" cut on the front. I can't wait to see what else she is going to wear, but I am sure it is going to be hot. Unlike before going to Vegas, I plan on through the rest of the week to talk to her what I hope happens Friday night. Remind her she has a hall pass and I would love to hear if she at least flirted with a guy or danced with a guy. She made these plans months ago, and I remember when she told me about it vividly because she teased me about it and it was teased in a way that was aimed toward the cuckold fantasy. Regardless I am just excited she is having a real girls night out because with how hot she is going to look I have no doubts guys will at least try to hit on her.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:09 pm

She use her vibe because it is quick and easy, and sure-fire to get her to cum.

I hope her friend Jenny can set her up with a big cocked stud, make it easier for your wife to fuck him. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:48 am

Be straight up with her and ask her to flirt/dance with a guy at the concert and say that you can’t wait to hear about it when she gets home. On the evening of the concert, you can “help” by getting a couple of drinks in her beforehand.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:45 am

BallSpanking - I am hoping since Jennifer sort of has a new guy, that maybe she has him come along and maybe he brings some of his friends with him. I have no idea if that is in the plans, but thinking mixing some guys into the mix from the start could help with things? Again, no idea if Jennifer is bringing her new guy friend along and if so if he is bringing friends, but I know my wife is planning on drinking at Jennifer's beforehand, so if there are an equal amount of men and women having some drinks and going to a concert together, maybe it eases the initial awkwardness of finding a dancing partner?

TheHammer - I definitely plan on asking her to flirt and dance with a guy, I am fairly certain she knows I am wanting that, but I'll be direct with her about it. And like I said in my response to BallSpanking she plans on drinking beforehand and they are getting a cab ride to the event.

So far I dont really have anything new to update, sometimes I feel like I just type and post the same thing over and over with nothing really coming of it. I get all excited and hopeful with any sort of momentum and progress only to have it fizzle to nothing. So with that, I do appreciate everyone who has continued to be interested in my journey and I enjoy the advice and responses. But I do understand how reading this thread may sound repetitive with nothing coming of it, which can be frustrating to me because of wanting something to happen, so I can imagine it is frustrating to someone following along too.

Anyways, all I got is last night I told her I would love to buy her new underwear for her concert and she intrigued sort of gave me a counter and said she was thinking of looking for a new top to wear with her skirt. Excitedly I told her ok and I would love to take her shopping for the new top. Well given she tries on outfits all the time, and has been planning her outfit for this concert since she made the plans, it came no surprise to me when she came out showing me a new outfit she was going to wear. As she showed me she said she didn't think she needed anything new since she already had a lot. The new outfit was a flowing thin white tank top, super short jean shorts and a sandal/heel type with strings from the sandal that tied up her calf. I admired how incredibly sexy she looked, but I could tell she was still debating with herself on what she would wear. Since she seemed not completely sold on the outfit she showed me, I think I am going to suggest one of these evenings we do go out looking for what she wants.

She again used her vibrator last night, which of course I enjoy finding out, but goodness I don't know why she doesn't tease me about using it as she knows i would love to hear about it. I guess thats the frustrating part, she knows that would drive me wild to know she is using her vibrator, but she never brings it up to me. Back to planning for Friday night, she has already bought the alcohol and I know they plan on drinking before and I am sure after as well, and probably during then they are getting a ride back to Jennifer's where she is staying the night. My guess is it's going to be a late night with lots of fun, and I doubt I get many texts from her since I don't seem to get texts from her when she is with her girlfriends. I posted about it, but from that night we went out together and had the conversation where she said she wouldn't wear her wedding ring out if she was looking for a "date", I was thinking of suggesting to her she doesn't wear her ring Friday and if the women ask or notice she can say she dropped it off to get cleaned, or whatever. I'd also suggest to wear her anklet, but if she wears the sandals she showed me I think the anklet wouldn't be all that noticeable with the strings that wrap up the calf, nor do I think she'd think it looked good with those strings.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:06 am

All your ideas sound good! I think you’d be really help things along if you go ahead & open a fake Facebook account followed by a real Tinder account with a fake name. She could use the app to potentially fellow concert goers. No wedding ring, no husband to go home to, a wild gf, Tinder, an encouraging husband, dressed to thrill, & booze... sounds like a winner! You opening a Tinder account for her & asking her to leave her wedding ring at home will no doubt solidify in her mind she has a green light to play Friday night. Hopefully you’re able to access the Tinder account on your own to see any messaging.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:37 am

Why don’t you tell her, “Hall pass, means. NO wedding ring”. ;)
Last edited by BallSpanking on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:41 am

Tryn wrote:All your ideas sound good! I think you’d be really help things along if you go ahead & open a fake Facebook account followed by a real Tinder account with a fake name. She could use the app to potentially fellow concert goers. No wedding ring, no husband to go home to, a wild gf, Tinder, an encouraging husband, dressed to thrill, & booze... sounds like a winner! You opening a Tinder account for her & asking her to leave her wedding ring at home will no doubt solidify in her mind she has a green light to play Friday night. Hopefully you’re able to access the Tinder account on your own to see any messaging.
Yes! Still working on setting up the account, was thinking of just downloading tinder on her phone and have everything ready to go for her. Just haven't had the time to get it all set up also with her being gone over the weekend. But just leaving it on her phone and letting her know it is there and she can use it if she wants to would be a total mind screw. Not just for Friday night, but anytime she'd be on her phone I'd always be guessing if she was using the app or not.

BallSpanking - I think for fun I am going to make an actual hall pass and place it in her purse before she goes.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:24 am

Whatever you decide, you should be clear and up front about it and not be passive. If you only put a “hall pass” in her purse, she may think it’s just a joke or not take it seriously.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:58 am

Well last night we talked and it just so happened to lead down the topic of cuckolding. We both have been really busy and haven't had all that much time together recently, and adding to not seeing each other much I felt we didn't communicate all that much via text or phone. So I brought it up to her, the lack of texting and communicating especially while she was gone on her girls overnighter. We talked about it, basically finding that the common ground here was we have just been so busy lately we haven't had much time with each other. So I brought up that it would be hot if she had like a tinder so that when we don't text I'd think she may be on the app and the mental game that would play. Her thought on having tinder changed from last week and didn't download it right away, but she didn't rule out not downloading it. We began talking more and I brought up how hot this fantasy was for me and it would be nice to get a little update from her about it since she hadn't said all that much about it since she told me months ago she would do it. She reassured me she will indeed do it, it's just not something she is going to rush. She let me know she was still processing the idea and getting comfortable with it all. My heart racing at hearing what I was hearing, both excited at what she was saying yet in disbelief to hear her talk about it in the way she was.

It was a good conversation that left me full of energy. I couldn't fall asleep for hours just thinking about what she said and quiet frankly excited for the next day to see what build off was going to happen from our talk. Even though we had a good talk, I think we will talk about it more in the coming days and nights. I was halfway expecting me to wake up this morning and for her to show me the tinder app on her phone. Whenever we have these talks it seems to bring us closer together, it definitely feels to make our relationship stronger.

Like I said, I am excited for the upcoming days and nights to see what else we talk about because there is more to talk about, and of course with her concert fast approaching that leads to a whole different level of anticipation and excitement and all the what ifs. It's just exciting to be where we are at, as we have never been this far, but I just need to remind myself to be patient and trust her plans.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:30 am

Nice post.
It is reassuring to know she still intends to fuck another guy, but is not rushing it.
You might want to suggest that baby steps like a Tinder account, are actually real steps in that direction, and therefore very important to you. She need not use the app if she doesn’t want to, but it would be cool for her to have an app that will update her about local talented guys. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:43 am

BallSpanking wrote:Nice post.
It is reassuring to know she still intends to fuck another guy, but is not rushing it.
You might want to suggest that baby steps like a Tinder account, are actually real steps in that direction, and therefore very important to you. She need not use the app if she doesn’t want to, but it would be cool for her to have an app that will update her about local talented guys. ;)
Well that's actually sort of why she didn't say no to downloading the app and is still thinking about it. I told her just knowing she had it on her phone would be hot, and her using it would be up to her, but with her having it on her phone it would keep me guessing and be exciting.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:30 pm

38kewp wrote:Is there any chance she could be moving her vibe/dildo w/o actually using it? Either purposefully or by accident?
No, it's kept in a bin that is well out of the way.

I'll add this from last night. A little more promising tidbits from what she is thinking. Last night I offered her some dessert and she said, "No, I shouldn't have that, I have my concert Friday, I got to look good." One thing I noticed while we were lounging on the couch, was as she was looking on her phone she ever so lightly was rubbing herself. I am sure she didn't realize I noticed, but as she laid there I caught in the corner of my eye where her fingers were as they moved ever so slightly. Although she doesn't have any dating app, I couldn't help but wonder if she was looking at someones facebook or Instagram page. Also last night the topic of cuckolding was briefly brought back up and she made the comment that she isn't in many situations where hot guys are around. Which got me thinking if the opportunity presented itself she could very well go for it. The night lead to the bedroom and before we got going she annoyingly asked, "Are you going to last?" With a shot to the ego I replied I would and believe it or not I did last. When it was my turn in a very confident, clear and stern tone she told me, "You are so lucky to fuck me." I ended immediately.

This morning she dropped another little tease by telling me she was thinking of joining another gym. The tease was she was not only thinking of joining another gym, but also was thinking she'd get a trainer. She said, "Have him get me into real good shape." All I said was she could do that if she wanted where I don't know if she was replying back to me or making a comment to herself but she said, "I can't wait!" Yes, she could just be excited about working out at a gym again and feeling like getting back into shape (even though she is currently in shape), the early morning conversation like that followed up by last nights comment about not being in situations where hot guys are around, I got to thinking 'hmmmm this is interesting'.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:48 pm

A little update for today. A very rare occurrence allowed us to meet for lunch today, so we met at a nearby shopping mall for a quick bite. The spontaneous of it all was actually quiet fun especially since we never get to do it. But after a quick bite she wanted to shop before we had to get back, I didn't get a chance to see her outfit before she left for the day, but a tight tank top and some super short athletic shorts, so short I was surprised she decided to wear them out all day. Anyways, we were in one store and she was picking out some clothes to take into the dressing room. She picked a couple pairs of jeans and a t-shirt, all pretty basic conservative choices, so I figured while she was trying on the outfits I'd go next store. After a few minutes I figured I'd go back and check in on her. As I entered the store she see's me and walks over to me really fast with this huge smile on her face, then she holds up this short red leather skirt and tells me with lots of excitement, "I'm getting this!" I was so excited she picked out a leather skirt on her own, I eagerly told her yes! Afterward we were able to walk around for just a bit, but for most of the time she was bragging about how good she looked in her new skirt and how much she liked it. All wonderful to hear that she picked this skirt out on her own, and liked it so much. I can't wait to see her try it on again tonight, at least I figure she will show me. When we left she said to me if I happen to stop by any stores between now and tomorrow to look for some particular earrings for her for her concert. Believe it or not, feeling like she may appreciate my efforts I did stop by a store on the way home and found a couple pairs that fit what she was looking for. I got a, "Thanks babe! I'll check them out." text from her. Granted it was probably my own cuck mind that built that moment up, but it felt really submissive to be going into a store, looking for a particular piece of jewelry that I knew would make my wife feel better, and would go along with her outfit, an outfit that she would be wearing in a setting that could very well lead to others enjoying her look.

Update so far this evening: She got home and let me know she had made plans to meet one of her girlfriends for dinner, she said she hoped that was OK and I told her of course it was. Although I must say she's become busy lately and our evening time is dwindling, which is good because she is getting out more and doing things, but it reduces our time together. Anyways while she was changing to get ready to go to dinner I asked if I could see her skirt in her skirt first. She didn't mind and as she was getting it out of the bag she made the comment, "It looks really good." Sure enough it looked extremely hot. I would say it's almost tighter than her black one and maybe a tad shorter. She quickly put on a few tops with it and some black ankle booties and checked herself out carefully with each new top. As she kept trying on different tops and checking herself out she'd say aloud to each one, "This looks really good." Clearly she loves this new skirt and I am very excited to take her out because I am sure she will wear it.

She got dressed for dinner and she did the whole get up with doing her hair and make up, and some very short jean shorts, to where the back of the shorts barely cusp her butt. I got lost staring at her legs and she noticed a couple times and gave me a smile. We got talking about the plans for the concert, she told me the plan was to go to Jennifer's, have plenty of drinks, get a ride to the concert, get some food and maybe a drink or two there and get a ride back to Jennifer's where she is going to stay the night. Through telling me the plan she gave a few, "I'm so excited!" She gave me this look after she told me her plans, and it was a look where it's like she knows what I am thinking, and she says with a smile, "You're going to be texting me through the whole thing aren't you..?" I said "yes!" She kept her smile, shook her head and said, "You can't." Acting like I was disappointed I asked why not and she raised her eyebrows, her smile turned to a smirk and said, "Because it doesn't involve you." She saw how my face changed to hearing that and she let out a laugh and said I was a naughty boy. Unfortunately she had to rush out the door, but I was about to ask her what she would do if someone came up and danced with her. Though I didn't get the time to ask, I figure tomorrow when she is getting ready is the perfect time to ask the question and let her know that is what I am hoping for.
Last edited by Breaker445 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:32 pm

In a way, this is like the precursor of you helping her primp for her HW dates.
Get used to it, once she starts dating, it sounds like she will be busy. ;)

PS- Tinder

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:24 pm

The momentum is really starting to pick up again. A little after she left I realized I didn't even ask where she was going, so I sent her a text asking her to let me know when she got there and asked where it was she was eating. She gave me the name and I grinned a bit because it was one of the new "hip" spots in town. Knowing the time they were going there would be plenty of men probably there for socializing or happy hour themselves. I waited a bit and then sent her a text saying for after dinner to hurry home, unless she gets invited to go somewhere afterward ;-). She responded, "I will!!!! Doubt anyone here is going to think I'm cool enough to invite me to anything." I texted back "haha you never know!"

I know it's small, but her response to my comment was a plus. Feels like a tad bit of testing the waters before tomorrow night. I haven't heard anything from her since, and I don't plan on texting her until she texts back, but I am very anxious to hear how things go. Maybe it's nothing, maybe she gets back and tells me a little gossip from her friend and thats it, but I am excited to wait and hear.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 am

Did she wear her hw anklet to dinner with her gf? You confident it really was dinner with a gf & not a guy? I’m wondering if she’s found a hot trainer via social media & wants to join his gym & playing it off as something milder. Of course my mind works like yours which often leads to thinking something is happening when nothing really is. I’m excited for ya & look forward to your updates on the concert & last night!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:27 am

So she ended up getting home last night and was in a very chatty mood and was rather flirty. We ended up picking out a movie and decided to watch it in bed, without going to bed just yet. Although it was a little late, both of us were having a good time just talking and the movie was sort of just background noise. While laying next to each other she did this awkward position to move her leg toward me so I could massage her feet, knowing that position was probably uncomfortable for her but knowing she wanted me to pay attention to her feet I repositioned myself to the end of the bed while she stayed sitting up with her back against the headframe. I began massaging her feet, but that slowly turned into her placing her feet in my face. So enjoyable to be laying there resting my head on a pillow and her just placing her feet on my face, watching the TV through her toes while just having a normal conversation was so hot and fun.

Eventually after awhile of kissing, smelling and occasionally licking her feet she was ready for me to lick something else. I told her I was going to jack off so much tomorrow night (tonight). She replied with "Hmmm you are? How?" I told her what I'd do, that I'd look at a picture of her and imagine what she was doing at the concert. She said back to me, "Mmmm I'm so excited to be going" she looked at me, gave me a slight smile and bit her lower lip and placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed down to get me head between her legs. I gave her a little lick, but stopped and asked her what she was doing to do if someone wanted to dance with her tomorrow. Very confidently she told me, "I'll dance with them." My entire body felt like it melted, it felt so good I asked her to tell me again. She looked me in the eye and with such a sexy tone she told me again, "I'll dance with them." I went back to lick her again, which I was really into doing and noticed she was very very wet. I looked up at her and we locked eyes. That was a moment where it seemed like she realized just how hot this all was and how into it I became. She whispered for me to fuck her and eagerly I did. As soon as I entered her she warned me that I better not cum early. Surprising myself I lasted and she got as wet as she has in awhile, as soon as she ended I reached a point of no return. Five minutes later I probably could have gone again.

This morning she spent most of the time on the phone with Jennifer and you could hear the excitement in her voice of talking about the upcoming night. After she got off the phone she yelled to me from the other room if I was going to clean up everything while she was out partying. I happily replied I was going to. She came into the room and told me the time she was going to Jennifers and was going to get ready at her place, which is sort of a bummer because I wanted to see how she looked before she left, but at the same time I am sure it's more fun to get ready with a friend. Halfway kidding I told her I may need to pay for her cab ride home because I may not be able to handle her gone all night. She smiled and said she didn't think I'd be able to handle her being home tonight. However I did not know this, but she had been thinking of coming home and not staying at Jennifer's because Jennifer had something going on the next morning, so my wife was thinking it would be easier to just come home later rather than stay the night. She saw the excitement in my face and gave me some rules if she did come home. The rules were no sex for me and if I were to ask questions about the concert it had to be general questions about the concert itself and if she wanted to tell me other things it would be up to her. I happily agreed to it.

She went on to tease me with her outfit showing me what she was going to wear and the jewelry accessories along with what make up she was going to put on. She could see my expression melting with each thing she told me she was going to wear.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:41 am

Tryn wrote:Did she wear her hw anklet to dinner with her gf? You confident it really was dinner with a gf & not a guy? I’m wondering if she’s found a hot trainer via social media & wants to join his gym & playing it off as something milder. Of course my mind works like yours which often leads to thinking something is happening when nothing really is. I’m excited for ya & look forward to your updates on the concert & last night!
Unfortunately no anklet and yes I am confident it was with a girlfriend because the girlfriend posted a photo of the two of them. Your thought is really hot and I would love for that to be what was going on, but I doubt it. I was hoping she'd wear her anklet tonight at the concert, but the type of shoes she is wearing have string you tie all the way up the calf so it wouldn't really look that good and wouldn't really fit with the type of shoe.

Thanks though, I am really excited for tonight and can't wait to see what happens. Might be something as small as flirting or dancing with a guy, but I feel that is a huge step forward and could lead to more girls nights out.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:16 am

I'll just keep a rolling update in this post throughout the day and night so I am not constantly re-bumping this thread to the top of the page. But it's out on the table now, the expectations are set and we will see what tonight brings! My stomach is turning and oddly time is moving really fast yet really slow all at the same time.

We were both just standing there in the same room and it was silent, it was like we both knew what the expected conversation was but we were both unsure if this was the time. She was the one who broke the silence and started the conversation. She said, "Don't forget the rules for tonight." I told her I wouldn't and I accepted the rules she had set out. I told her when she got home she could tell me whatever she wanted to tell me, she knew and replied like of course she had control of this and would tell me only what she wanted me to know. I also told her for me to be clear she had a free pass and could flirt and dance with anyone she wants, she replied with, "Ok!" I told her if someone bought her a drink or wanted to buy her a drink she should take it. She excitedly replied, "Oh I hope someone buys me a drink! I would LOVE that!" I also told her if something came up and she and someone needed to sneak off to do something, feel free. She grinned and said, "mmmm Ok!" Again replying with an excitement to her response. She had been laying on the bed while we talked and after we were done I gave her foot a kiss and walked out. She has never been this open about the whole thing, or both of us on the same understanding, so this is exciting!

Although I think it would be really hot if she ended up staying the night at Jennifer's, I also think it would be hot if she came home and see what she had to tell me and if she would make any changes to her rules.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:19 am

Was tonight the supposed overnight concert with Jenny?
It's too bad she won't be staying the night. I would encourage her to do it more if at all possible. It would be perfect, since you are not expecting her, she can have a free night, be it to hang out with. Jenny, have a one-nighter, or come home whenever she wants.

In a way it is a good thing the two of them are going out, you need to multiply your wife's opportunities to get hit on by other men.
I wouldn't drop the ball on her getting a new fitness trainer either. If she is excited about it, it is a pillow talk topic she would definitely be into, now she has an eye out for other guys. She would no doubt totally thrill to bareback a muscular, younger, handsome trainer with a big thick cock that would definitely rock her world. ;)

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:37 am

I like the idea of finding her a fitness trainer and getting her a gift of a couple one on one personal training sessions. It’s a way of opening a door for her without being pushy.

Should be an interesting night for you tonight. How many people are going with her group and how many are single? If it’s a big group of taken women, her suitors may get cockblocked.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 am

BallSpanking wrote:Was tonight the supposed overnight concert with Jenny?
It's too bad she won't be staying the night. I would encourage her to do it more if at all possible. It would be perfect, since you are not expecting her, she can have a free night, be it to hang out with. Jenny, have a one-nighter, or come home whenever she wants.

In a way it is a good thing the two of them are going out, you need to multiply your wife's opportunities to get hit on by other men.
I wouldn't drop the ball on her getting a new fitness trainer either. If she is excited about it, it is a pillow talk topic she would definitely be into, now she has an eye out for other guys. She would no doubt totally thrill to bareback a muscular, younger, handsome trainer with a big thick cock that would definitely rock her world. ;)
Yes tonight is the night it was originally planned to be an overnighter at Jennifer's after they go to the concert. It is still a possibility and she may still stay the night, the only thing is if she does it will be an early morning because Jennifer has ended up having to do something Saturday morning. But like you said, she has a free night, so everything is up in the air, she told me she would let me know what her plan is near the end of the night.

It is good she is going out in these situations because it does open the opportunities up. From everything she has told me for this to go forward into reality, it'll happen with the right opportunity and those opportunities from her comments are her being out with girlfriend(s) and not with me. For the fitness trainer, that is definitely a new thing and she is just waiting for a deal to join the gym to come around, which they tend to offer great deals every few months. As soon as she joins I will remind her of the offers they usually give a free workout with a trainer, or I may surprise her with buying her a training package.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:50 am

TheHammer wrote:I like the idea of finding her a fitness trainer and getting her a gift of a couple one on one personal training sessions. It’s a way of opening a door for her without being pushy.

Should be an interesting night for you tonight. How many people are going with her group and how many are single? If it’s a big group of taken women, her suitors may get cockblocked.
Ha! I just responded to BallSpanking saying I was thinking I may surprise her with a training package when she joined. I'll just need to figure out a way to sell it to her because she is knowledgeable with working out as she has worked out for years, and used to go to the gym all the time. So it'll just be finding the right delivery to present it to her. For the concert she is going with Jennifer, who is single, and another girlfriend who is married.

She had been doing a little cleaning and I told her to stop and I will do all the cleaning. In a very perky way she said, "I love this cleaning up you're doing more and more of now." She gave me a grin and said, "I know exactly why you're doing more chores now, and I like it..." I think she is getting more excited for the night as it gets closer.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:24 am

You could let her know maybe she can find somebody else tonight who would like her to stay the night at his place! If nothing else to see how she reacts.