progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:40 am

Buy her a dozen body sculpting sessions with a ripped, hung instructor. She can work out the details with him.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Back2Ohio
Trainable

Unread post by Back2Ohio » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:59 am

It might be too late for tonight's concert but you could suggest she take a condom with her to be prepared. You could give her the blue condom you found after she went to the sleepover party or just wait until you go down on her and maybe you'll taste latex again. Hang in there. I can't wait to hear how things go.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Fingers crossed. Try not to get your hopes up too high. There are many reasons that nothing will happen tonight that could be completely out of your wife’s control. Either way, think of tonight as a step. It’s positive the way she responded to you about dancing with other guys.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Well she just left. She got a little stressed getting ready, I think she was feeling rushed and she made a comment before leaving saying, "I just want to look really good." she did look really good, a white thin tank top which is practically see through it was so thin, I could see her bra, very short jean shorts that are a little fray, and sandals with a slight heel and string from the sandal that wrap up her calf. Her make up looked pretty seductive to me, but the hot part was she was taking her make up bag with her to Jennifer's, so I think she plans on getting ready a little more at her place. Right before she left I slipped the Hall Pass card I made into her purse, thinking she wouldn't see it until later. I wrote Hall Pass on it and drew horns on a head to imply cuckold horns. Although my hope was she wouldn't see it until later she had to get something out of her purse before she left and saw it. She got a big smile and looked at me like she couldn't believe I made it. I told her to remember to use it. She grinned, tilted her head to a side and raised her eyebrows and told me, "You are a naughty boy..." I told her how hot she looked and took a moment to enjoy her hotness. I walked her to the door and gave her a light kiss as she pulled away after the kiss she once again gave me raised eyebrows and a ever so slight grin.

Now comes the waiting part. I doubt I hear much of anything until way later in the night. She still doesn't know the plan for after the concert of what she is doing, which is sort of adds to the excitement because maybe something comes up. However, like people have mentioned, I don't want to get my hopes up too high for something big to happen tonight. Whatever does or doesn't happen, tonight feels like a big step forward. I am hoping she keeps in touch with texts messages, that would certainly add to my fun, but I have a feeling she won't text much.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:32 pm

Keep us posted, will you? ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:49 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Keep us posted, will you? ;)
Absolutely I will! Just don't know how much updating there will be for tonight, I would love to think it will be a busy night with lots of teasing texts and letting me know what she is up to, but I doubt that, and if she comes home it'll probably be really late. She just sent me a text saying she got to Jennifer's and apologized for seeming stressed and rushing out. I told her don't worry about it, that she looked hot and I hope she has a really fun night.

I am probably going to spend most of the night just cleaning as best I can to keep me occupied while I anxiously await a text from her. Maybe I'd enjoy this waiting period more and embrace the waiting if I knew she was on an actual date. Since she's out looking super sexy in a setting that could lead to something it's like I want to fast forward to the end of the night to hear if anything did happen, no matter how slight. The hot thing and major plus is the men going to this concert are my wifes type of men, maybe she'd never admit it to me, but they are, the major factor is going to be if a guy has the confidence to actually try.

She just texted me saying they got to the concert and took a cab, meaning they've probably had a few too many beforehand. She sent me a selfie of herself with this incredibly confident and sexy look. I simply texted back, "Whoa..." and with one last reminder sent her a text saying since she found it before she left and didn't have it she'd now have an electronic copy and I sent a picture of the hall pass.

Now knowing she is there the adrenaline has kicked in. One for thinking she will be mad at me if one of her friends peaked at her text and see's the hall pass picture, and two the concert doesn't start for another hour so my guess is at this point they are just hanging out and mingling. Wondering if she enjoyed my one last reminder of the hall pass and if she did does she have an open eye right now checking some guys out? Anyone bought her or tried to buy her a drink yet? Any flirting? Thousands of questions and what ifs are running through my mind. I won't send her another text until she sends me one, but I am really hoping she sends another one!

Maybe an hour later she sent me another text, she didn't respond to the Hall Pass photo, which I guess was good because I was a tad worried maybe one of her friends saw it and she would have been mad, but she sent me a photo of the three of them, again she looking very confident in herself in the photo. I responded that it looked fun and asked if she was having fun. She replied, "Yes!!!! Waiting for it to start!"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:57 pm

The fun might come after the concert, maybe even during... ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:22 pm

BallSpanking wrote:The fun might come after the concert, maybe even during... ;)
Gosh I know! I haven't heard anything since her last text which was almost 2 hours ago. I have kept myself busy with cleaning and other chores to try and keep my mind free, but ever so often the thought will enter my head of, 'Wonder if she is dancing with someone right now?' or 'Wonder if someone bought her a drink and she flirted in return?' and 'What's her plan afterward?' If one of those thoughts enter my mind I have to take a moment to gather myself and get back to doing something to get my mind off it. It's really exciting and fun, I can't imagine the thrill if she was on an actual date. But yeah the later and later it gets the more I wonder what she is up to. I also get excited because I figure she knows what I am wanting, she played along a bit with the idea, that if she has fun tonight it will lead to more nights like this or at least lead to more nights going out.

Going on 2 and a half hours since I heard from her, really tempted to text her and see how things are going, but resisting the urge and giving her her time. Since I've cleaned everything about twice I'd say my mind is done being occupied on other things.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Two hours and already crawling out of your skin? What if you don't hear anything until tomorrow? If she's drinking as much as you hint she might be, I can't imagine dragging herself home from the after party before morning.

The whole experience sounds wonderful for both of you so far - really cool to see her in such control. Maybe take a walk to a local market to pick up supplies for mimosas and other stuff she might like for breakfast. It'll keep you occupied, but still focussed on her.

Good job on not pestering her. I know it's hard, but if you want her to enjoy herself, gotta let her dive the ship. Good to let her know how much you appreciate everything - I bet she liked the hall pass. Wouldn't be surprised if she showed Jennifer. Bet they squealed like girls ;-)

Big day! Enjoy the ride!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:29 pm

Oh wow! So I finally heard from her just a few minutes ago saying she was on her way back to Jennifer's and from the way she spelled in her text I knew staying at Jennifer's place was a must.

Right after I got a text from her I got a text from Jennifer, with a video and a message saying my wife was really feeling a certain song. I pushed play as quickly as I possibly could and holy crap!!! Sure enough it was my wife dancing extremely naughty and making facial expressions I had never seen before. WOW! It's short and a little choppy between showing my wife and the stage and all the motion, but I've re-watched it several times already. It was also clear she was having a ton of fun. I can't help but wonder what guys were around them and if she was getting that into a song, whoa! I noticed she had a drink in hand so of course I wonder who bought it for her? Clearly she was really really enjoying herself.

Texts from her are slow coming and like I said, I can tell she has had a few. She let me know she was staying at Jennifer's for the night which is great. I asked her if she had fun and her reply was, "It was SO much fun!!" I replied "Good!" and haven't heard back, and I doubt I will.

The video though, has my mind going nuts, the way she was moving and her facial expressions, just made me think what kind of night she had! Certainly plenty of room to dance, I've looked to see if there were any guys around and from what I can tell there were a couple in front of them. Obviously plenty were there, but I am thinking close to them for dancing partners. I can only imagine if there were she seemed from the video to be in the mood to talk.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:41 am

Great she is having a good time . Hot that she's staying at Jennifer's too . No doubt she's feeling good from the drinks and the show , maybe even flirting with some guys . You know there was some male contact . Some hot young ladies out for the night , enjoying a concert . Guys will be checking them out and as the night goes on , the girls getting drunk , men are going to try their luck and see if they can get lucky . She's certainly dancing with other men , definitely has hands on her hips and running hp her sides . Maybe even some tit groping . She's going to be kissed , or at least attempts to kiss her . Really HOT to think about ! Will she tell you ? , I doubt it . I believe she's already done things with another guy . Remember the weekend with the girls and Grant ." I wish Grant was still here " When you asked later , she said no guys were there . More happened that night than you know , and Jennifer knows all about it . tonight she's out with Jen and staying at her place . Think about it Breaker . She's had plenty of opportunity to fool around and hasn't told you a thing , even lied ( Grant ) . It would be hot for her to open up to you and tell you everything she's done . Maybe she's not ready yet . If you could only talk to Jennifer , you might find out a little of what's been going on . She knows what's up , everything , she's even starting to tease you by sending you that short video . you should ask her if she took any other video and share that with you too .
Maybe it's just my wishful thinking , but I think you've already been cucked , She's just not willing to tell you yet .

sandman
Prepubescent

Unread post by sandman » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:12 am

Breaker, Think about this. The fact that Jennifer sent you a video of your wife dancing with someone must mean that your wife confided in her and she is fully aware of the situation and she knew you would enjoy it. That basically makes her your wife's wing-man, Jennifer might very well be trying to set her up in all this. Going back to the girls sleepover where there were guys names mentioned, did you learn anymore about that ? Jennifer opened another door with that video and she might very well be someone that you can also communicate with, imagine how exciting it would be if she was someone that wound up providing information or details that your wife has not, relieving the pressure from your wife. Lots of possibilities here, as she never would have sent that if she knew it would cause a problem.
You might want to respond to her text in a way that lets her know how much you appreciated that video and that you were glad they had so much fun, this way if Jennifer knows you were comfortable with it she may offer more in the future.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:38 am

Maybe she is doing the walk of shame back to Jennifer’s right now... :lol: :twisted:

Seriously, you should at least respond to Jennifer’s text in a positive way regarding the video and you can’t wait to see a video from next time they go out. Even if nothing else happened last night, it opens up the door for your support for Jennifer to continue to take her out and be a “bad influence”. You might even get Jennifer to volunteer up more details about last night without having to ask.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:10 am

Thanks guys! Nothing ever came of that whole name dropping Grant thing. As odd as that was, I guess I've chosen to believe her rather than what I thought I heard her say, only because I don't see why she wouldn't just say guys were there since she knows that would drive me crazy. Also as I type this I wonder if my questioning was off, maybe guys weren't at the house but they met up somewhere? I don't know, again she knows I'd love to hear they did hang out with guys so not sure why she wouldn't have just said yes when I asked her and she could have left it at that.

I did respond positively to Jennifer's text last night, thinking the exact same thing you guys were thinking. Hoping a positive text would lead to more videos or more chatting from her about the night. Unfortunately she didn't text back so my guess is she was in the same shape as my wife.

So I could hardly sleep last night, I woke up every hour it felt checking my phone. She finally got home this morning and her hair looked sexy as could be because it was messy and she was wearing Jennifer's clothes, which was an old college t-shirt and some super short cotton shorts, it was definitely the outfit she slept in. We started talking about the concert, I kept to the rules she had set for me that I was to only ask general questions about the night. She had a lot of fun, so much so I bet she would jump at the opportunity to go back tonight if there was another one, lol. She told me about a guy that was in front of them who was on a date. My wife said the guy spent most of the night talking to her and her friends, and she said she got talking about wanting something to eat and apparently the guy went and got all of them food and didn't get his girlfriend any. She also made a comment that some portion of the crowd near them was older and she said, "I bet they were annoyed with us, but we didn't care, we went wild." I just nodded my head and said fun!

I am thinking she doesn't know Jennifer sent me the video, and I am wondering if Jennifer realized she sent it. My wife hasn't said anything about it or asked about it, and she had a perfect chance to ask me if I liked the video when she was on her phone checking out other videos and photos Jennifer had posted from the night. I caught a glimpse of one of the videos she was watching that Jennifer posted and it was much more tame than the one I got.

I am thinking over time I will get bits and pieces from what happened at the concert, if anything happened. I know she had a lot of fun and let go and got wild, but the extent of how wild I don't know...yet. But I think she may share some things over time when she sees fit. Regardless, I have one hot 25 second video that lets me take a peak into how her night was, and she had so much fun I think she will absolutely be looking to go out again in these type of settings. I am thinking in a few days to suggest she and Jennifer or another girlfriend go into the city for a night before Summer is over. She has always said she'd love to do it and after having such a good time being out last night I think she'd jump all over the opportunity.

She has a different vibe so far this morning, she's in a very good mood and is all lovey and sweet toward me, but at the same time she is carrying herself in a very confident way and it feels like she knows she has this power over me. For instance, I just got the pleasure of hanging out on the couch with her and she presented me her feet to massage, and I even got to kiss them. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, since lately my wife expects me to massage and kiss her feet, but after a night out dancing and not having a chance to shower since she got home? In the past she would have been either too self conscious of how dirty and smelly her feet were for me to massage or kiss them or if I tried to enjoy them she would have pulled them away thinking it was too much and she'd need to shower first. But here she was, no shower, after a night of dancing, having me massage her feet and not batting an eye when I gave them sniffs and kisses.

I am very glad I had the talk of what I hoped happened before she left and I am glad I made the Hall Pass and sent her a picture of it, because that had to be in the back of her mind throughout the whole evening and even this morning and the fact she had so much fun is exciting. Yes, I am sure she simply had fun being with friends and going out to a concert, but part of me hopes she also enjoyed the freedom and the mindset of 'Hey if I wanted to I could'. Makes it feel like this is a first true step forward in this lifestyle, even though it may be extremely small, it's a step forward nonetheless.

I've purposefully left the Hall Pass out on the kitchen counter and so far it's still there. I am waiting to see how long it stays there before she moves it.

Just as I posted the updates on this post she gave me reason to post another update. She called the other friend who went to the concert last night and they talked for a bit. Like I figured, I'd get bits and pieces of what happened as time went on. Overhearing their conversation they talked about the guy who bought them food. I hear my wife say, "Wonder what she was thinking, he was flirting with us and buying us food." So she openly talked about the guy flirting, and to add to that she compared her looks to the guys girlfriends looks so here she was being competitive in the looks department with this guys girlfriend. She made another phone call to another friend and she told her about the concert, this time she was bragging to this friend about this guy buying them food while he was on a date. She again told me how much fun it was saying, "All you do is drink and dance!" I am looking forward to the day to see what else gets told.

She was sitting in a chair just in a really good mood while browsing her phone. I went up to her and gave her a long kiss, she asked me, already knowing my answer, "You going to let me go to another concert?" I smiled and said overly excited "Yes! Of course anytime!" She smiled and told me she was sore from the night. I am really looking forward to what she may tell me tonight, I know I've posted about it already, but she has just been in a really good mood today and I could see her flaunting her time and attractiveness from last night to me.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 pm

Is Jenny pretty hot too?
Her clothes seem to fit your wife.

Maybe you should encourage the two of them to go on a double date. Jenny can fix her up with some studly guy...
Sounds like it could get interesting. ;)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:47 pm

BallSpanking wrote:Is Jenny pretty hot too?
Her clothes seem to fit your wife.

Maybe you should encourage the two of them to go on a double date. Jenny can fix her up with some studly guy...
Sounds like it could get interesting. ;)
Yes Jennifer is pretty attractive herself and they have the same body type so that is why her clothes were able to fit my wifes. They sometimes swap outfits too.

As for the double dating, since Jennifer is starting to see this one guy, I was kind of thinking if she was going to invite him to the concert and he would bring a friend or two along, but that didn't happen, which is sorta too bad. But those thoughts pop into my head of wondering if something like that would happen.

So she disappeared for a bit, and I found her in a different room just sitting there. I asked her what she was up to and she said, "Just scrolling" I asked, "Just scrolling?" And she said, "Yeah scrolling through Facebook." That made me say oh ok, and almost right after I acknowledged I understood she said with a little chuckle, "Trying to find the guy I met last night." We locked eyes, and I was stunned. She bit her lower lip and raised her foot toward my stomach. I about lost it and she saw how into it I became. I told her to tell me more and she gave me a, "Well...." She paused and said, "Control yourself." she got up and walked away. I think she was kidding and just teasing me, but honestly don't know. She said it very nonchalantly and she would know saying something like that would drive me crazy, but as soon as I went for details or she saw how excited I got she stopped and told me basically to calm down and left. She didn't tell me to control myself like she was mad or walked away mad, it was more of a settle down you're too horny response.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Yanking your chain... lol!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:40 am

Ok a little update..I am thinking she wasn't all that teasing yesterday when she said she was searching for the guy she met at the concert. Later that night she made a comment her butt was sore and I asked why. She looked at me like 'really?' and said, "I am just a really good dancer." I told her how I wished I could have watched her and she chuckled and said, "You would have loved it."

We got into bed, and I already had my fun twice this week so I figured I wasn't get lucky and she showed no interest of being naughty, so we both laid there watching some TV. The way it is set up is the TV is on her side so I have to look in her direction to see the TV. While I was watching TV she was on her phone and I could see she was looking at some online shopping and then I saw she was on her Facebook, she just halfway sitting up in bed with her phone out in front so I could see it all. Then she did a move that was interesting. She carefully placed one of her hands on the side of the phone, blocking my view, and she also slightly tilted the phone to turn it away from me. My last peak of her phone I could see she was on Facebook. She tried to be sneaky with this little manuever, but it was noticeable. I didn't say anything because it was obvious to me whatever she was doing she didn't want me to see or know. She looked at her phone like this for a few minutes before she moved back to where she didn't mind letting the screen of her phone be in my view. Shortly after all that she suddenly got into the mood, out of nowhere we were having sex and she was very wet. I lasted which I knew she liked. I of course would love to know what she was looking at on Facebook that she clearly did not want me to see.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:52 pm

She was looking at the man she wanted to or had fucked . That's what got her all worked up and horny . And she was thinking of him as you fucked her . I'm telling you Breaker , something is going on here that you don't know about . She's not sharing things with you . She's been going out with her friends , staying out later than normal , weekend trips with the girls ( one being Jennifer ) , lied about Grant , dressing so much more hotter than she use to . A woman can't hear from her husband that he wants her to cuck him ( fuck other guys ) , make all those changes in herself , get more attention from other men , get a tremendous ego boost , and not act on that . Especially when she has a few drinks and lowers her guard . She is teasing the hell out of you as she does this , or that's what she wants you to think , she's teasing you .
We all know you want her to open herself to this lifestyle . I think she has already . She just might not know how to tell you , so she slips a few hints thinking you might figure it out for yourself . She's really come a long way since you first brought up sharing her with other men . I think she's gone further than you think . It might be time to sit down and have a serious discussion with total honesty and transparency . If she is or has done anything with another guy , she really needs to share that with you . She's getting what you want her to get and you're getting teased not knowing for sure . Jen might be the key you need to unlock your wife . She knows more than you do . This is just my opinion as you know much more of your situation than I do , I only know what you've shared with us , and what you've shared leads me to my conclusion . It certainly is a hot story you share , I wish I were in your shoes . But I'd be finding out for sure what she's up to . I wish you luck in your further quest of your hotwife .

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:19 pm

You are going to have to learn to give her that privacy to conduct her own conquests, and pursue her own interests, without having to include you in her secret thrill. Once she gets more used to it, she will stop trying to hide it from you. ;)

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:36 am

You ok?? You’ve gone quiet on us.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 am

I was wondering the same thing! I’ve been checking for updates all week.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 am

Sorry! Was waiting to have more things to post from this week before I posted. I was planning on posting about how she went out to lunch this week with two girlfriends wearing short jean shorts and a tank top that showed her midriff, or the next day when she went out to do errands she rolled up her tank top so it was short enough to show her midriff, and was going to mention she used her vibrator again one night instead of me, or the one night we played in the bedroom it felt like she was just using me as a toy to get something different than her vibrator. But I found something last night that almost made me faint and has kept my mind busy since.

So first, last night we did our thing of lounging on the couch, we were watching some show where she raved about one of the characters being "so hot", then we watched something where someone literally explained something and it was cuckolding. My wife as she heard it and I was rubbing her feet pressed her feet harder into my hands toward my thigh and said seductively, "You'd love that, wouldn't you?" I told her I would and she gave me a fun little, "Hmmmhhmm." Yet again while rubbing her feet and she more interested in her phone, I noticed her again rubbing herself while looking at her phone. She wasn't overly rubbing herself, but lightly feeling herself as she looked on her phone, I didn't say anything because I think she thought I was still intently watching the TV.

That was all hot, but what sent me into curiosity was when she went to take a shower and left her phone. Knowing I would have some decent amount of time to look through her phone for any signs of anything I figured I'd take the opportunity. She rarely ever leaves her phone unattended for any real length of time for me to get a good look. Looked through texts, nothing. Looked through Facebook messages, nothing. Looked at Instagram, which I don't have an account for, and at the top where it's a list of the top people she follows was a picture of some guy, curious I decided to click on it because there were only two other guys on her top follower list, one was a relative and the other was someone we both knew from years ago. Anyways, I clicked on this photo and the name popped up, "Grant". My jaw dropped and I sat there in disbelief. Since that night when I joined her and her girlfriends after they had an overnighter, I thought maybe I misheard her say what she said about wishing Grant was there. Especially since nothing ever came of it and when I asked if guys were ever there and she said no. I have never heard of a Grant so I thought it could be my wishful cuck mind thinking I heard something I didn't. Now I don't have an Instagram so I really don't know how it all works, I didn't get much time to search his profile since I didn't want to accidentally press something.

So I started searching Facebook for this guy, interestingly even though he's on my wifes top following lists on Instagram, she isn't friends with him on Facebook. I was able to find him on Facebook and his friends are friends with a couple of Jennifer's friends, but Jennifer isn't even friends with him. It could be he doesn't use Facebook anymore and hasn't updated anything on there, but it was interesting to me nonetheless.

Later that night we had fun in the bedroom, she told me how lucky I was to be able to do her and I told her I knew I was lucky. She sternly told me I better not cum early and I told her I wouldn't because she had given me competition. She didn't say or ask anything about my comment, but she was so into the entire thing, she ended up getting so wet we had to change the sheets afterward. I also was able to last and I think it was because I felt like I did have this competition.

Anyways, incredibly hot and interesting development. There were other bits and pieces of other things that happened this past week, but I've forgotten since last night. It made me think of so many different possibilities, and made me think she doesn't need Tinder, maybe she already has her app.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:48 am

If you can get her to go out with those friends, it will increase her likelihood of seeing Grant.

I get the impression that Jennifer could really help out your wife to get going. She is hot, has had a number of interests and BF's, etc. She seems an ideal person to set up your wife on a double date, and to let her in on the fact your wife is keen to become a HW. Having a "wing woman" would help move this forward, particularly if she knows this is cool with both of you.

Don't forget the personal trainer thing, that also holds promise. If you buy her a series of body-sculpting lessons with a fit, hung trainer... he could get her started. ;)

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:08 am

Grant huh ? Do you still think nothing went on between the two of them ? He is going to get into her panties , if he hasn't already . You heard correctly on that " girls overnighter " . In her drunken mind , she let it slip out " I wish Grant were here " . That was exactly what she was thinking . That night when she fucked you ( to your surprise ) , she was thinking about Grant then too. Something definitely happened that weekend . All you have to do now is to get her to admit that something is going on . No more secrets . She has to know that you knowing she is with another man is what is going to make you hotter for her .