progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
dickhurtz472
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:50 am

joel - I do have access to her phone and could easily do that, but I don't want to. Many times actually the opportunity has been there but I don't want to do that. As for the other option, no, I figure keep my suspicions up and I'll probably end up finding out one way or another.[/quote]

breaker;

i have read all 72+ pages without a comment of any sort, until now. you indicated you do not want to check up on her, look at her texts or follow her. however, if you are going to confront her about her behavior, that i would characterize as disrespectful, unloving & bordering or abusive, i would prefer to know the answers before i ask the questions. without any groundwork on your part, if she lies about Dylan, or anyone else, you'd never know.

observation #2... if she does not, in real life, share your fantasy you are headed for more trouble, which may or may not be reversible. if she loses respect for you because of the life you want to live, while she really does not, you are headed for divorce.

i know a few couples that live a FLR. however, there is respect & love from & to each partner. i do not get the warm fuzzies reading about your relationship.

#3...living in a FLR or cuckold relationship is fine if both people agree. her attending a party with you, totally disrespecting & embarrassing you by all her phone activity in public is over the edge. that is public humiliation. i can guarantee it didn't go unnoticed by the other attendees.

4...in short, if you & your wife don't get on the same page, & soon, i shutter to think what may lie ahead.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:08 am

Thanks everyone for the replies and advice, lots to digest and think about and I think what I'll do is just ask about him nonchalantly just to check in to see how they are doing and see where she goes with the conversation. Things are completely different though since she came back yesterday. As far as where she said she went yesterday it was to do a return of a few things and her comment again when she got back was it was busy out.

So after she got home she was in a much better mood we did some things together and I thought the plan was still to watch a movie together that night. Suddenly she brings up she is going to go the gym, and looking at the clock I am thinking 'this late?' It was about 7:15 and she rarely goes that late. I also was thinking 'there goes our movie night' as we'd both have to get up early the next day. She ended up going to the gym and was probably gone about an hour when I got a text from her. I thought before I opened it that it was to let me know she was on her way, instead it was her saying she was done with the gym and was going to run an errand before heading home. Instant hard on when I read that because it was now about 8:30 and I was thinking 'what errand could she possibly be running this late?' Obviously my cuck mind went to she met up with Dylan at the gym.

About 45 minutes later she got back and I figured our night was done as we both had to get up early. I was somewhat bummed because I was looking forward to a night together, but she got back all smiles and asked how things were going. With full energy she told me she got a second wind and asked if I wanted to watch a movie now. Happily and excitedly I told her that sounded great. We lounged on the couch and watched the movie, I spent the time massaging her feet and near the end of the movie, knowing she hadn't showered all day and she got just back from the gym, I brought her foot up to my nose and took a sniff. She went wide eyed and jaw dropped with shock that I would take a smell after the day she had. She then smiled and pulled her foot back and said with a little laugh, "You don't want to do that! They probably smell so bad!!" I told her I wanted that and she kept her smile and her jaw was still slightly dropped in surprise as she brought her foot back up to my face as to see if I was serious. I grabbed it and gave it another sniff, and yes it was rather smelly. I put her foot down in my lap and I went back to watching the movie, she on the other hand became very turned on. The next thing I know her foot is rubbing deeply my inner thigh and rubbing my hard on, the other foot was up toward my face to get my attention. I looked over at her and she was deeply looking at me with her slightly biting her lower lip. I kissed her foot that she had raised toward my face and she said, "I want you" She couldn't wait as she pinned me down on the couch and rode me. She had to slow down a few times I think because she didnt want to orgasm too soon as she was enjoying it a lot. Finally though she was done and got off of me completely exhausted and satisified. She sat at one end of the couch and presented me her feet to enjoy as I took care of myself. Admittedly the entire time I was thinking about what her "errand" was and it pushed by cuck buttons like no other.

I am thinking tonight I will bring him up and just see what she has to say. I am thinking of asking something light and just see where she takes the conversation. Figure if I get push back I can mention I feel like I am out of the loop and just wanting to check in. Maybe if she mentions something is planned or could be planned I'll definitely offer to take her shopping to help pick out an outfit to show my willingness to be involved.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:35 am

Something changed her disposition of the last few days. From your relating it, it sounded like the turnaround happened during her "time with Janet", then she came back all smiles, and solicitous.
The night before you caught her making kissy faces to Dylan via selfies, and then the next day after seeing Janet, everything is copacetic.

It could be the stress of the holidays is mostly over, but it seems more likely that there will be time to schedule getting together with Dylan.

Those kissy faces are reserved for someone you intend to fuck. You don't send them to a friend, nor as a prank. She probably has sent more revealing selfies or videos to him already. Although the endgame is clear to all involved, I doubt she will share how she flirts with Dylan. She is excited, seducing him in her own way, but not letting you in on her seduction.
Last edited by BallSpanking on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:36 am

Please keep us updated.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Yeah, something’s probably up with her. No advice. Just interested in seeing how it plays out. Hopefully it’s all good.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:48 pm

She seems to like putting her feet in your face. I might be off base, but my kinky mind just wonders what would happen if you behaved even more submissive and fawning towards her. It seems to me that you're fighting and resisting it in your head too much and it is getting in the way of just getting on your knees before her. Don't mind me, I'm just a crazy guy that's had his cage on for too long. Good luck!

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:17 pm

seydonar wrote:She seems to like putting her feet in your face. I might be off base, but my kinky mind just wonders what would happen if you behaved even more submissive and fawning towards her. It seems to me that you're fighting and resisting it in your head too much and it is getting in the way of just getting on your knees before her. Don't mind me, I'm just a crazy guy that's had his cage on for too long. Good luck!

That's not such a bad suggestion, I can't help but think maybe part of her frustration is she isn't getting what she needs from Breaker. I think she wants him falling all over her, begging for information, begging to know what's happening, begging to know the details of just how badly she wants to be fucked by Dylan, begging to lick her pussy while she gives him all the details. Yet she's not getting any of that. She might be reading Breaker's reluctance (from fear of his kinky cuck ideas being rejected) to bring anything up with her as disinterest. She might feel he doesn't care, that he doesn't really want to know the details since he's not asking and begging to know. I think she wants him to beg for it, begging to find out what's happening so she can revel in her power and feed him little bits to keep his excitement on her.

I think since he's not showing such interest in what she's doing with Dylan she's reading that as he doesn't care. Hence her recent comments about how if the husband doesn't care then it's not cheating.

I only say this as I know that is what my wife would be wanting in this situation. She would want to feel powerful and rub my nose in it, making me beg even for the smallest bit of information.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:28 pm

She’s specifically told him previously not to pester or beg for information. They came to some sort of a compromise but that doesn’t seem to be being followed.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi Breaker, I also wanted to comment that it's great you seem to be in a better space today. If I'm reading things correctly it seems it's just a few days, a week tops where she was in a bad mood around you? That happens, doesn't matter if you deserve it or not, sometimes you just have to take it. If it goes on too long though it does indicate there's a real problem you need to sort out one way or another. Sounds like things have turned around now though.

Good to hear you're planning to open up a conversation with her tonight. All the best and I hope it goes well.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:05 pm

FNQLivin wrote:She’s specifically told him previously not to pester or beg for information. They came to some sort of a compromise but that doesn’t seem to be being followed.

Ah cool, I must have missed that bit.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:12 pm

newaussiecuck wrote:
FNQLivin wrote:She’s specifically told him previously not to pester or beg for information. They came to some sort of a compromise but that doesn’t seem to be being followed.

Ah cool, I must have missed that bit.
at 72 pages it’s easy to miss a bit!

There is something about this story that I feel is utterly compelling. I don’t know if it’s true, fantasy or a combination of the two, but every time I see an update I get a little nervous about reading it.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:53 pm

FNQLivin wrote: at 72 pages it’s easy to miss a bit!

There is something about this story that I feel is utterly compelling. I don’t know if it’s true, fantasy or a combination of the two, but every time I see an update I get a little nervous about reading it.
From the very start it's been my favourite thread on here as it was probably the one that most closely resembled my own situation, particularly in the early phases. Even during a period when I lost interest for a while in having my own relationship become a cuckolding one I would still keep an eye on this thread as the only one I checked. I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait for each and every update.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:58 pm

Breaker445 wrote: Admittedly the entire time I was thinking about what her "errand" was and it pushed by cuck buttons like no other.

I am thinking tonight I will bring him up and just see what she has to say. I am thinking of asking something light and just see where she takes the conversation. Figure if I get push back I can mention I feel like I am out of the loop and just wanting to check in.
This is going to be an important conversation to have. I think she's been doing Dylan recently. Over and over again, she's shown to have game, "out" for generally unexplained intervals and never sharing it with Breaker. And the unexplained intervals are getting longer and more unusual. This last one on the couch is pretty typical post-cheating heat.

Breaker, the next time she goes away for an unexplained interval, ravish her and tell her you want to go down on her and give her a great orgasm. I bet she'll exhibit some more unusual behavior, like suddenly needing a shower.

You have to be careful here Breaker. She's not playing the role of cuckholdress even though the non-monogamy is okay. She's already made you unhappy with the bad treatment for several days. That's not the dynamic that will keep the marriage together while she practices non-monogamy. You've done brilliantly in talking with her before. This is a little more serious.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:03 pm

It seems to me like she's making very little effort to even try and hide the cheating now. This says to me one of two things. Either in her mind Breaker is OK with her cheating so she doesn't feel like she needs to hide it, or more worrying that it's been going on for so long now that she doesn't care if she gets caught. She just has to have Dylan during this Xmas period of reduced opportunities regardless of the risk of getting caught. I'm leaning towards the 2nd option purely on the basis of why hide it if this is a recent thing and Breaker is on board?

Why would she feel a need to hide it from Breaker when he's been trying to convince her to cuckold him for years now (I think I remember is been about 6 years?). I can only imagine it's because of who Dylan is, if it is in fact the same Dylan from her circle of friends that she knew before Breaker. Perhaps she wanted him even way back then but he was unavailable when she met Breaker?

All speculation but I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out why she feels she needs to lie to him about Dylan. The other option is of course she isn't lying and isn't fucking Dylan yet, but that's getting increasingly hard to believe.

I know that Breaker is hoping she does have sex with Dylan even if it's behind his back, but lying about it and saying she isn't when she clearly seems to be is not good.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:17 pm

newaussiecuck wrote: I know that Breaker is hoping she does have sex with Dylan even if it's behind his back, but lying about it and saying she isn't when she clearly seems to be is not good.
While I absolutely agree, it's possible she's not cheating. Possible, but not likely. I would be very, very happy to be wrong.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:29 pm

wocka-wocka wrote:
newaussiecuck wrote: I know that Breaker is hoping she does have sex with Dylan even if it's behind his back, but lying about it and saying she isn't when she clearly seems to be is not good.
While I absolutely agree, it's possible she's not cheating. Possible, but not likely. I would be very, very happy to be wrong.

Yeah, we're all hoping for the best outcome.Hopefully the talk goes well and everything is out in the open. Even if she has been cheating they can still make everything work out once it's all in the open.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:42 pm

I don’t think it’s necessary for us to assume the worst. Let’s just see how this all goes and comment from there.

Having said that, although I’m not in a FLR, I’m aware enough of the lifetysle and kink to know that a dominant does not need to be rude and/or disrespectful to achieve power. My concern over her comments is that they were merely rude and could be hiding a deeper issue. Regardless, this is a fascinating story (and I really hope it is truthful) and can’t wait to find out what has been going on.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi Breaker, just wanted to check in with how you're doing. I keep checking to see if there's been any updates, I'm eagerly awaiting any news.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope both you and Mrs Breaker are doing well, if not then just remember this famous quote attributed to Abraham Lincoln "This too shall pass".

Wishing you both all the best as we round out 2018 and enter into a New Year with all the possibilities that entails.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey - been a while since I chimed in. Pretty intense times. I feel where you're coming from. Looking forward to hearing the latest!
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:31 am

Hey everyone sorry for the late response, things just got busy suddenly and than we had plans. I do appreciate everyone's opinions and advice, I've definitely taken them all into account. On Thursday I had planned or was hoping to have a good conversation about things, about being more in the loop and checking in to see what was going on, but a couple things happened, one I'll be honest I chickened out a bit because it just didn't feel like the right time, but also something else came up that sort of derailed any sort of mood a cuckold talk could have created. But she got home and we enjoyed a short evening together before she decided to go to the gym again. Yet another late night trip to the gym, but it seems to be the new time she goes, of course my cuck mind goes to that is probably a good time for him as well, so it makes sense that she suddenly has gone from a morning routine to the gym to the late night trip.

So she went to the gym and I again sat around just keeping an eye on the clock, she was gone for about an hour and a half. I thought about sending her a text to let her know I noticed the time, but like I said I sort of chickened out of the talk. Now pure speculation and assumption on my part that she is meeting up with him at these late night gym outings, but since I sort of got a time line of when she did go meet him at the gym compared to the other times when she just goes to the gym without meeting, without meeting she can be to and back from the gym within an 45 minutes to an hour. So her longer gym trips always peak my interest. Anyways, she got home and also like I said we had something else come up that sort of derailed any chance of a conversation about this and had I brought it up later in the night it probably wouldn't have been received well, so I just decided to let it go for the time being. I did notice she took a shower shortly after getting home. We ended up though having a pretty good night together spending time with each other and again our typical lounging on the couch. Now, given the extended time at the gym and her taking a shower after getting home, I had my curiosity and the opportunity presented itself when I went into our room that night and saw her gym clothes on the floor. There was her red underwear wrapped up in her gym pants. I decided to take a look to see if I'd see anything, and well, to my hesitation I definitely found something on them. I say hesitation because I've read about finding discharge and what not on underwear and not really being able to tell the difference between cum and discharge. So I really don't know what I found? Like I said I remembered reading about husbands finding stains on their wives underwear but not being able to tell the difference, but I feverishly searched for answers again and found it to be the same, there really is no telling. Anyways, that night lead to us going to sleep rather late and I figured given the evening we had it was straight to sleep, but as we laid there she brought up she had to wash the sheets and it made her think of how dirty my side must have been. I sort of laughed and she asked out loud she wondered how messy I must get my side of the bed. I gave her another laugh and suddenly she shoved her sock into my face. It caught me completely off guard, but I gave her a reaction to let her know I was extremely turned on. She told me I should keep it clean by using a sock. She pulled her sock away and told me she wanted me to do her. I didn't hesitate in obeying her demands, but I was hesitant one whether or not I was going to last. I surprised myself and lasted yet again and she enjoyed the time. However, when she was done she gently pushed me aside and I laid next to her on the bed. She raised her foot toward my face and I loved the fact for the second straight time when it was my turn I had to enjoy her feet.

Sunday we started our New Years Eve plans of a little getaway with Jennifer her boyfriend and another girlfriend and her husband. It was a fun time overall, but nothing much happened at all. No naughty nights since we shared a room and the place was really small so there wasnt any real moments to escape and have alone time. I did notice from time to time my wife sitting on the couch deeply engaged with her phone. Only one moment we had was she had worn these jeans that were amazingly tight and I thought they showed off her legs fantasically. We got a moment to be in a different room from everyone and I told her how much I liked her jeans and how hot her legs looked. She giggled and told me she loved me and gave me this seductive kiss. But it was a tease since I knew it would lead to nowhere.

Just been a busy time but I do need to bring things up and check in.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:47 am

Hey Breaker, happy New Year!
Thanks for the update.
Now the holidays are over, I would not be surprised if Dylan and your wife start meeting more regularly 'at the gym', or wherever, but those workouts may be lasting longer and longer.
As to the dischage, unless it reeks of semen, it is hard to tell, but the fact there is significant discharge means she was at least quite turned on and wet.

Cheers!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Hi Breaker, great update and well to be honest it was just great having any kind of update from you. I was worried about the long silence after you'd planned to have the discussion.

About the discharge, it can also vary a lot in amount and look by time of her cycle. So even if it looks different than normal it could be because of different time. I agree with Ballspaking that it seems she was at the very least turned on so maybe Dylan was there, or she even thinking of her evening to come with you. Will never know which.

All in all it sounds like everyone's getting what they wanted, albeit not exactly the way you wanted it but you're not in the drivers seat anymore.

Happy New Year and please keep telling your amazing story however it unfolds.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:20 am

Why in the world is your wife still washing sheets and her clothes? Take care, Happy New Year’s!

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:50 am

I guess I've developed a contrarian view of what's happened so far here. I don't think Breaker's wife has done anything sexual yet, with Dylan or anyone else.

For instance in the latest post, 90 minutes there and back again from a gym workout is not that long a time. I doubt his wife is going out for quickies at this point. Also, a woman wanting to shower after a workout and before bedtime is to be expected, not an obvious sign of washing off evidence of infidelity.

I think she is still getting used to flirting and making herself appear available and that she still has a ways to go before she'll go all the way with this. You noted awhile back that you are the only guy she's ever had sex with, which means she has never done this before.

BTW, Breaker, have your discussions about cucking included condoms vs. bareback for your wife? Unless it's the latter, her used panties aren't going to tell you much.

I'm not bringing this up to be a bummer. You two are having fun exploring and learning and nurturing your sex life. Maybe she'll continue to make progress. Certainly it is a huge positive that you have cucking as a mutual goal.

But I would not proceed, were I in your shoes, under the assumption that she's already having sex with Dylan.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:29 am

Thanks guys. Last night things seemed to start going back into a more normal routine for us, and hopefully that means the busy time will slow down. She went to the gym again last night and I knew it was just the gym because she was there and back within 50 minutes. Also noticing a change in mood too when she gets back from the gym, the longer times which I am making assumptions is most likely times Dylan is there too, compared to the times she gets back after a short time. She's in a much more cheerful and perky mood after the longer trips as opposed to the shorter gym times where she comes back seeming more tired. Also just realizing this now, but unlike the previous longer stints at the gym, she didn't take a shower when she got home last night.

The night went on and we lounged on the couch. She laid her feet across my lap, but I didn't start massaging them. After several minutes of me not paying attention to her feet she bent her left leg and rested her right foot on her bent knee and she looked at me. I looked at her, but my view was partially blocked by her foot that was resting on her knee, she gave me this sweet smile like she was about to ask a question that was asking a big favor and then she asked sweetly, "Will you rub my feet?" I gave her a big smile and eagerly said, "Yes!" grabbed her foot and started massaging. A few minutes later she moved her other foot forward into my hands to let me know it was time to pay attention to the other one. I think she really enjoyed seeing how easily and eagerly I wanted to massage her feet and how happily I did it after she asked. Now almost every time I get to massage her feet she somehow sneaks in a move where I end up kissing or smelling her feet, I love it because it now seems the whole foot worshipping is done because she is the one that likes and enjoys it.

We lounged and watched shows for most the night, but then came time to head to bed and we did a little cleaning up before going into the bedroom, but the TV stayed on. It was late, I was pretty tired and wasn't paying attention to the commercial, but a commercial came on of a show seeking sister wives, it's about polyamorous reality tv show. Now side note, we both enjoy watching it, but unfortunately it's always a husband with multiple wives, anyways I am tired and not paying attention and she excitedly seemingly fully awake herself shouts, "Oh you would LOVE that!!" I asked what because I wasn't paying attention. My wife explained to me what she heard on the commercial. It was a wife teasing the husband with text messages she was getting from another woman, and the husband was excitedly telling his wife she needed to show him the text messages. Again, I was tired and was just really focused on putting away the bag of chips so I could get to bed and I just told her that would be hot. She then said, "No, actually, you'd want it the other way, you'd want it to be a guy." Before I could answer and now I was starting to wake up and was quickly trying to go back and reprocess the conversation, she said very confidently and rather seductively as she gave this short chuckle, "You'd love to see my text messages with him." Now I jolted into alertness and said, "Yes!! That would be so damn hot!" I added nicely, "Please!" She chuckled again like she knew exactly what I wanted and knew she had exactly what I wanted but she had the power. My heart raced and I was fully attached to the moment and dangling there with hopes of where the conversation would go. My goodness that few seconds, with the anticipation of where the conversation could go and standing there seeing her know the power she had it was hot, it was weakening to me. I froze eagerly waiting to hear her reply, she raised her eyebrows gave me this sexy smirk and paused before saying, "Well....(paused)not now." She laughed as she saw me deflate before her eyes as my hopes were dashed and I was dissapointed. After her laugh she told me to put away the bag on the counter and it was time for bed. I was fully aroused now and was hoping there'd be some action in bed but I got nothing. As she fell asleep I laid there replaying our little conversation and it got my excited for what today may bring. She caught me completely off guard in bringing that up and I wish she would have brought it up earlier in the night so I could build off that and have a conversation, but it lead to me thinking there is hope today and tonight could lead to more talks as she clearly brought it up and teased me with the topic.

That moment keeps replaying in my head and each time it fills me with an adrenaline rush. The power she had over me in that moment and how she knew she had that power and was enjoying it was amazing. Not only was it a very hot and exciting moment, but it let me know they must still be texting or messaging. Now I am hoping this builds into a talk today and tonight. I felt like, and maybe it was completely unintentional, but she let me take a peak into what was going on. Maybe she had no idea in that confident powerful comment that at the same time she inadvertently left the blinds open a bit for me to get a peak. But now I feel like bringing up what she is doing with him is like it was when I was figuring out how to bring up cuckolding and the fantasy. To build off this moment, part of me wants to rush in and spill out and beg to her that I want to worship her as she messages him, but a part of me says 'slow down, be patient and play it cool' as if I dive in too fast and too openly I may not get anywhere. Especially with her comment of saying "...not now" does that mean eventually? I go back to thinking of some suggestions here that maybe she is wanting me be more like pestering about it and asking for more details, but at the same time I am conflicted because when we started moving forward she told me she didn't want me pestering her about it. Yet at the same time I agree with many here that I need to be in the loop more and I do need to check in. It's what makes that comment and moment last night make me hopeful that maybe it leads to a talk today and tonight. Or at least gives me a platform to slowly build off of moving forward. That I can tell her I am checking in and me being in the loop more can be as easy as her comment last night and that I do hope eventually she will share with me those text messages. Or since she said 'not now' what can I do to get those shared with me?