Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1152 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 3447 Next
 Post subject: Re: progress story
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:07 pm 
Player

Ok some updates and some movement in at least her dominant side. Yesterday she hung out with a girlfriend and her friend had a few other of her girlfriends over. Well one of the women at this get together my wife met seemed to have a huge influence on my wife. By my wifes description of this woman I would say she is a very opinionated and strong woman, there is no question she is the one that controls her relationship. When she got married her husband took her last name. Well I found my wife can be pretty influenced by such a person. When she got home she seemed to only want to talk about this woman and her relationship with her husband. It came off as she really admired this womans strength and power control, especially in her relationship. She told me, "I think she likes and respects me, I bet she completely dominates her husband too, and I bet he likes feeling emasculated and I think she can tell I have that sort of power over you (by their conversation)." My wife went on telling me she emasculates me and how I like that. I was starting to wonder what in the world did my wife tell her about our relationship! I was highly intrigued with her talking about her day with this woman and how much influence she seemed to have on my wife. I even suggested to her that maybe we should hang out with them which my wife replied, "Oh I so would!" One of the conversations my wife brought up she had was this woman talked about a hot guy. I replied saying I bet if this woman wanted that guy she'd probably try and get him not caring what her husband thought. My wife chuckled and said, "You would LOVE that, knowing I was having sex with some guy on like our couch or bed." I shot back that I would find that extremely hot and thinking maybe this conversation was going to go somewhere she left the room when she made that comment and returned only to change the subject.

As the night went on, I don't know if this is going to be the new normal for our nightly routine of me massaging her feet, but probably for a good 30 minutes of lounging on the couch and watching TV, we were positioned to where I was massaging one foot and she rested her other foot right at my nose. She knew exactly what was going on as she kept it there I was inhaling deeply enjoying the scent and occasionally giving her foot a kiss. I was very much enjoying the time until she said, "I am going to bed and you're coming too." I happily followed her into the bedroom. I will say she very much enjoyed the act, it was all vanilla, but I could tell she really enjoyed it. I tried my best to hold on longer than her because again I thought if I could get time to focus on me I could bring up the cuckolding fantasy, but unfortunately I didn't last and we ended at the same time.

Today as we were both getting ready to leave she gave me a list of chores she wanted me to do. All with a very stern voice she told me each chore she wanted done by the time she got home and she even went to giving me a short demonstration on how to do some of the things properly, as she told me she wanted them done and wanted them done correctly. This by no means was some sort of "Hey hun can you do the dishes tonight when you get home." Type of request. This came across as demands. Seeing how she had gotten ready for the day and her tone of how she was treating me, before we left, I let her know how attractive she was. She laughed and shook her head and said, "None for you for a few days."

I thought this was the perfect time to bring up being locked up. I told her I had an idea and she asked what it was. I told her on the days she didn't want anything she could lock me up. I said since a lot of what is hot to me is the mental control and power she has on me, being locked up will mean I don't get to have her and yet at the same time I'm satisfied because mentally I'll be reminded she owns me. I told her the end didn't need to end in anything sexual because my pleasure would be being locked up. I also told her she would control all of it. She smiled and said "Ok! Sounds good to me!" She had a look on her face that looked like she genuinely liked the idea. I told her to not hesitate to lock me up on days she didn't want anything. I also told her she would probably get more chores out of me. She laughed and said "Ok!"

So we will see if she still keeps that in mind and orders me to be locked up. I do think she will enjoy it once she starts, and we will see how this goes! I was excited to see her positive reaction to my suggestion and she seemed to be excited to give it a try which was good.

I probably had plenty of times to bring up cuckolding last night, and I wish I would have, especially just pushing through and continuing on her one comment. I guess when the time happens where I want to bring it up, I feel like I am ready to have a serious conversation about it, not just throwing it out there as a fantasy moment. So I'm always hesitant because I want the moment to be right and obviously my hope is to have some sort of positive response. Even though she knows I find it all hot and knows it's a fantasy of mine and even knows I would want it for real, I don't know why, but it's hard to just throw it out there to start a conversation about it.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 am 
Experienced

Great updates!

A few quick thoughts: I imagine that if the dom wife told your sweetie she emasculates her husband, and he likes it, that your wife revealed the same about the two of you. Could have been when it was just the two of them, but, much more likely, it was when all the women were together and laughing about their men. Women can be weird that way - revealing the sort of intimacies they'd be horrified having us share.

As far as pushing the cuckolding, I'm not sure that's really your place in the relationship you're describing. As you say, she knows everything. She even seems to bring it up more frequently than you! If opportunities arise to tease back, go for it! If it comes up in conversation, having a relaxed discussion about her fears, the mechanics (where? when? with whom?), and how it fits into your larger life plans (kids, careers) could help her suss out where she wants to take that part of her sex life.

You really do seem to be living your dream - enjoy it! Enjoy her! All of this is just my opinion, but if you really want to give control to her, then do what she says. Sexually, you seem to be doing the job. She seems to be enjoying having control and initiating everything, and you enjoy submitting and performing. Do a really great job with the chores, and be humble about it - its a start. Who knows, through the influence of her new-found friend, you might be in for some new twists.

Keep us posted on how things develop!

-60d

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:41 pm 
Experienced

Any Valentines updates? ;-)

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:38 pm 
Player

GREAT Valentines Day!! I type this with an anxious exciting feeling just rolling in my stomach. We enjoyed the night together and I had wanted to talk about this fantasy further with her and I don't know what did it, but I got the courage to just bring it up and talk about it. I had read a blog about the lifestyle of cuckolding and hotwifing from a woman's point of view, and many of the posts of her describing certain things of the lifestyle I really felt helped express how I felt. I thought it would be a great thing to share with my wife.

I told her to be honest I was a bit embarrassed and nervous to share something with her, but I had read these blog posts that I was wondering if she would read with an open mind. She asked what it was and I told her what it was about and told her it was from a women's point of view and I thought it captured how I felt for the most part pretty well. I showed her 5 blog posts that I felt expressed how I felt and I agreed with. As soon as she opened it up she saw what it was all about and she smiled, chuckled, and said cutely, "Oh babes."

As she was reading through the blog she said she understood why I was the way I was and she loved that I was obsessed with her and only her. She said it gave her more confidence when she needs it. I told her I wasn't just making it up when I tell her she is my Goddess and I worship her. She said she loved that and it makes her feel good. She continued to read on. On a side note, she had been wanting this one particular thing for a week or so, but I haven't gotten it for her yet. I told her if she reads on, she may find a way on getting the thing she wanted. She smiled and said, "Or at least get you to take me shopping all day!"

When she was done reading all the blogs I had shared with her, she said she completely understood it. She told me she could play along and it is fun. She also said I needed to see things from her side, which I completely agreed with.

The night was suddenly getting very late and we both needed to get to sleep. After we realized how late it was, she said we could talk about it all again soon. What really got me excited to where I couldn't really get to sleep was she said she needed to explain her thoughts before we continued on. I told her I would really enjoy talking about it again soon. I was excited because for one the conversation went really well and she wanted to talk about it again soon and she was really engaged in it all. It also had this feel of she actually wanted to look into it all more and especially with her last comment of saying "before we continue on." Like she wanted to talk over some ground rules becuse we are going somewhere with this.

All day I've been thinking about what our next conversation is going to entail and where it is going to go. I've had thoughts that turn my stomach inside out thinking, 'is this really going to happen?' because from our conversation last night it just had that feel. My guess is we will talk about it again this weekend, and from how last night went I think she may even be the one to bring it back up. Maybe the greatest thing from the conversation was how comfortable we both felt with each other talking about it, and almost how it felt normal to talk openly to each other about it.

So a great Valentines Day and I can't wait to see where this goes, because it has the feel of it is going somewhere and, wow, what a feeling!

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:53 am 
Experienced

Congratulations! I continue to be impressed with how well you two communicate about all of this - with how well your kinks mesh too.

Intriguing remark from her, that she understands why you are the way you are. I'd be interested in hearing more from her on this topic. I imagine most of us wonder why we enjoy this kink, but it's interesting to hear a woman's perspective - especially from a natural dom like your wife.

One way or another you will "continue on." Keep having fun!

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 am 
OHW Addict

Sounds like progress is definitely being made . You two are opening up to each other like never before . She wants to explain her thoughts before you continue , sounds promising . I hope , for your sake , that she's seeing things from your POV and is becoming more into your way of thinking. It could also mean that she understands how you feel and is willing to roll play , but not take it as far as you want. Let us know how the next round goes of your conversation .

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:04 pm 
Player

Thanks!

jps - I too hope she is seeing things from my point of view and gets more into my way of thinking. From our conversation the other night it seems like she is a bit. You are also right that she may not take it as far as I would ultimately hope for, but at least role play. If that is the case, that is fine, for one we have to start somewhere and maybe realistic role playing the lifestyle (not just dirty talk in bed or occasional teasing comments) will ease her more into the whole thing. Maybe she begins to like it more or wants to try more over time.

I am looking forward to tonight because I feel we may have another open discussion. Today she instructed me to get Tequila for her and said that Tequila makes her wild. That is good to know because all these years I didn't know that lol. I wonder if she has been anticipating the second round of discussion as much as me. I know I said this the first time I really told her and opened up about this fantasy, but having an open conversation about this whole thing really is a relief and I also feel it has brought us closer together.

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:42 pm 
Experienced

Tequila? Seems like a good sign to me! Have fun and let us know how it goes!

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 pm 
Player

Yesterday evening she was trying on outfits and checking herself out in the mirror. She looked amazing in everything she was trying on and I let her know about it. When I told her how great and hot she looked she asked, "Do I really though?" I continued to reassure her that she looked very hot. She told me she knew I already thought she was hot and my opinion didn't count. Of course I was thinking of the dozen different replies I could have given her encouraging her to test her looks to others, but I didn't.

So last night came and after some drinks I brought up the conversation asking her if we could talk more about what we had talked about on valentines day. We talked for quiet awhile, with her expressing her thoughts about it all. It was an up and down conversation with some highs and lows as far as the entire perspective and her thoughts on it all. It was by far the deepest we have ever talked about it to each other. I did my best answering any questions she had and I did my best trying to explain it the best I could. Was she super enthused and excited? No. But she took the time and I could tell she was processing it all and thinking about things with each answer and question. Finally, after the long talk it ended with her saying in a serious tone, "Maybe I'll do it." It was a punch in the gut feeling but at the same time overly exciting, it was a huge rush of what felt like hundreds of emotions to hear her say that in the way she said it. She then said we could talk about it more later.

To be honest the way the whole conversation was, with how real and serious it was, combined with it being rather late, I thought there would be no sex. But, to my surprise, she grabbed my crotch and told me I better do her good. I didn't hesitate and even though there was no wildness to it, it was some of the most passionate and intimate we have ever been. I could tell she was really enjoying it too.

I will say the conversation and what we shared with each other it feels like it has brought us closer together. May sound silly that it has only been 12 hours since we had the talk, but it certainly feels like we are closer because of it. Her ending the conversation like she did, I am excited to talk more about it. Not only has she been in a really good mood today, she already today she has hinted at some femdom things. She bought a new pairs of shoes the other day and this morning she was wearing them without socks. When I noticed she didn't have socks on I asked her if she was just trying them on or if she was going to put on socks when she wore them out. She said she wasn't going to wear socks and then with a grin she said, "You'll really like them after I wear them without any. They'll start to smell." Tonight we are planning on going out to dinner and another tease she did was, she has a pair of shiny silver booty shorts and I saw them in her dresser and jokingly asked if she was going to wear them. She asked in a serious manner, "You want me to wear those? I'll wear those tonight." I don't know if she meant wear tonight while we are home or out to dinner to wear under her pants, but she knew the thought would make me excited.

So with that, I really can't believe it, but things seem to be moving. I myself am still digesting and processing her response of maybe she will do it. One thing that is rather exciting and hot is it seems from now on when she teases anything about cuckolding, it'll feel different then it has in the past. I know she said we could talk about it more later, but as I myself am still processing the conversation from last night I am sure she is as well, and I would be surprised if we talked about it again tonight. But she has surprised me a lot this week, so we will see!

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:51 pm 
Prepubescent

Congrats on the progress!! What were some of the questions she asked you? Did you talk about her getting a boyfriend on the side?

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:52 pm 
Experienced

A serious-sounding "Maybe I'll do it" is a HUGE FUCKING MILESTONE. That's a total change from your previous view that she really had no interest and was just humoring you.

At this point, I'd say it was much more likely than not that she'll do it.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:08 pm 
Experienced

Wow! Sounds like an intense night. I remember "the night" with my ex like a dream - doesn't feel quite real even all these years later. Not the first night she had another man (that came earlier), but the night when we put it all out there and she said the words - said she liked it and was open to continuing (she did).

If you're up for it, I'd be interested in reading more detail about your conversation- especially what she hopes to get out of an open relationship. Is it more about her expressing her power? In general? Over you? Or is it more about the physical pleasure? Getting things she can't get from you? Spice on top of what you do? Or is it about the transgression - being "bad"? Something else? Very curious!

Thanks!

-60d

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:24 pm 
Player

Thanks guys! The only thing that I have been thinking about all day is our conversation and what could possibly be next. She's been gone all day so we haven't had much talk besides the little moment we had this morning, but I am very excited for dinner and just spending time with her. Maybe with hopes we can talk more about it all. Some of the questions she asked were if I wanted this for real? Why does this turn me on so much? Do I have concerns that she'd fall for another guy? How do I know she won't fall for another guy? The conversation never got to talking about specifics of how things would play out or anything like that. I guess by her questions and the way she talked about it, I would guess in her mind she was thinking more of a boyfriend type situation. But again, we didn't talk about any specifics, we aren't there yet.

So like I said the conversation had its highs and lows. I would say it ended well compared to how it started. At the beginning of the conversation she started showing frustration toward me having this fantasy. I told her it was fine and we didn't have to do anything with it because it wasn't worth her getting frustrated about it. But each time I tried to express that to her, or explain it to her that I would have no problem dropping this whole thing because it wasn't worth her being frustrated or disliking something of mine, she responded with, "No" and followed that "No" with a reason why we should continue it. Some of her concerns were how do we know she wouldn't fall for the other guy, especially since I have been the only one she has been with. One thing she said that I agreed with and it made me think, was she said she didn't want to feel like she settled with marrying me. Sort of said it and meant it like, what if she hooked up with another guy and he was better in everything, why would she settle with me. But she followed this up with, "But I knew this about you before we got married. I knew what you liked and who you were and I knew you weren't going to change." (referring to my submissiveness and cuckolding fantasies). She even said that she likes the femdom things that we do and she likes me being obsessed with her. Throughout our entire talk she never came out and straight said No to the whole thing. She'd show disinterest or concerns, but follow that up with giving reasons to go forward. After all, at the end of the conversation she said she may do it, and even said we could talk about it more.

60d - At this point I think her doing it would be for me and to satisfy my fantasy. Obviously my wish would be that this would be something she wanted, but maybe if she did do it she may see it as expressing her power over me and some of the other things you mentioned. She may realize she enjoys it and what she can get out of it. And who knows, maybe the more we talk openly about it maybe it could change to her wanting it for herself.

The obvious red flag here was the theme of concern with her for falling for the other guy. When she first brought that up I told her I felt confident enough this wouldn't happen and the reason I was confident in that was because I felt our relationship was strong enough where that wouldn't happen. That was when she brought up how would I know she wouldn't since I have been the only one she's ever been with and the talk of she didn't want to feel like she settled. Extremely good reasons and concerns, but it gave me pause that maybe she doesn't feel like we are as strong as I think we are, and if that is the case, I need to work harder between us to make us stronger. This happening obviously doesn't work if our relationship isn't strong, and I wouldn't want to do this if we both didn't think it was strong.

I am very excited to see where this goes and hope we get to talk more about it soon.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:14 pm 
Experienced

Great update, as usual. I completely understand not being able to get it off your mind.

Your wife seems very thoughtful about all of this. You might ask her why she's worried about falling for another guy. Aside from, maybe, wanting to experience another man sexually, are there more things she wants from other men? Things she thinks she can't get from you? Seems important to get that out in the open before introducing others into your relationship.

As for you being her only partner, that's always seemed like it should be a powerful lure for your wife, at least to me. She's sexually adventurous, and enjoys the attention of men, so it's hard to imagine she doesn't fantasize about sex with other partners. She knows your cock is small - she watches porn, so the contrast must be pretty jarring.

If she can imagine an arrangement where her extracurriculars are with pure fuckbuddies - guys she's into purely because they're great lays, but otherwise not her type for any sort of LTR - then, maybe it's possible everyone in this story will get what they want. Keep up the conversation - the two of you really are admirable in the way you communicate. If you do as well in the other areas of your relationship, I'm sure this will all work out great.

-60d

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:36 pm 
Player

Recommend you take your foot off the pedal to give her time to process…

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 pm 
Player

your wife's "slow burn" evolution is absolutely thrilling. I read your and her progress before I read anything else on this site. and I can't wait for more!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:33 pm 
Player

your wife's "slow burn" evolution is absolutely thrilling. I read your and her progress before I read anything else on this site. and I can't wait for more!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:43 pm 
OHW Addict

Her concern is well founded, but you can help allay her fears by telling her you would want her to monitor her feelings, and let you know if she started developing deeper feelings for her FB.

That is one of the reasons HW husbands often would prefer their wives to date more than one guy. ;)

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:45 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I think 1 thing you should talk to her about is the difference between having a bf versus a fb. She might only be thinking of a bf arrangement because that’s the more traditional mentality of a female that’s having sex with someone. It’s possible that she hasn’t considered a fb arrangement that wouldn’t be based on emotional things. There’s plenty of guys looking for a NSA type of thing. If she cuts ties after a few trysts or recognizes that the guy is emotionally unavailable, then the risk of her/him developing feelings diminishes dramatically. Just an idea for your conversations. Love the progress!!

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:12 pm 
Player

Thanks everyone for your input. Great idea to bring up a FB and not a BF situation, I'll keep that in mind next time we talk. Also 60d - good questions to ask her about her concerns for why she thinks she may fall for someone. And your point on me being her only partner is interesting and actually part of the reason I've always thought that over time she'd be more interested in trying this out. BallSpanking - Another good point to tie into a FB over a BF, but to let her know to let me know if she developed any sort of deeper feelings. Tryn - I think you are right that she may be only thinking of a bf arrangement because it is the more traditional mentality. You guys bring up great inputs to talk about next time the conversation arises, thanks!

38kewp - I am with you on letting my foot off the pedal for now to give her time to process things. I am still thinking and processing our last two conversations and I have had this fantasy for years, so I can only imagine what she may be thinking.

Yesterday, after she got home she got ready for our dinner date. She had changed a little bit of the plans and we were going to meet a couple who were friends of ours at dinner. That really isn't important, other than it didn't really give us any chance to talk about things at dinner, but I wasn't expecting a conversation so quickly anyways. But my wifes outfit for dinner stood out to me. She wore a very shiny velvet top that tied in the front so her belly button peaked out just a little bit. So not only did the shiny material of her shirt catch your eye, when it did catch your eye, there was a bit of tease with it being tied and showing off just a tad bit of skin. On top of that she wore thigh high brown suede boots that tied all the way up the back from the ankle to the top. On the way to dinner she told me about this older guy customer who was hitting on her at work that day. Although she said it in a way that she was not flattered at all by it, I was interested to know she was openly telling me about someone hitting on her. Since she was telling me in a way where she was not at all like interested in this guy or found him to be attractive or anything like that, but rather annoyed by him, I listened and responded like I thought it was annoying as well. Maybe to show her that protective side and to show her if she isn't interested, neither am I.

I do think if she decides to do it, it'll happen fast. I forgot to mention during our talk she brought up she could have easily done it already if she wanted. She also made a comment that many women would have taken the opportunity if they knew their husbands were ok with it.

Our night didn't end with anytime in the bedroom, she even rejected my offer. Maybe her withholding me of anything is irrelevant at this point in time because of our conversations and where we are at right now. But if I get lucky tonight it would stick to her number of telling me I am lucky to get 2 times per week. The unfortunate thing is she hasn't put me in chastity yet. She sometimes does this, where she will be for something but maybe because it isn't on her mind like it is mine, she seems to forget and doesn't bring it up back up. Which worries me a bit with her saying we can talk about cuckolding again later, but maybe she doesn't bring it back up. I do want to take my foot off the pedal to give her time to process things, because I can't help but think she must be thinking about our conversations and the topic. But I don't want that future opportunity to talk about things to be forgotten. Maybe if enough time passes I can reintroduce the conversation letting her know I've been thinking about her concern of falling for someone and why that would be? Is there something I need to be better at?

I would love to talk about it more right away, because it just occupies my mind, but I don't want to push it too much. I look forward to every evening we have together because of the hope we can talk about it some more. I have really enjoyed our past two conversations about it, and I feel closer to her because of them. Just this morning she met a friend for coffee, who is her wild friend, probably could be a bad (or good) influence on my wife. Now this may just be a woman thing, but before leaving she made a last minute change to her outfit saying, "Actually, I think I'm going to wear a hat to look cuter." Probably innocent and just a woman wanting to look and feel good, but for me of course, I just think about it being her intention to get an extra look.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:49 pm 
Experienced

Damn, she's hot.

Couple quick thoughts:

Chastity - maybe she's just not that into it. She knows it helps heighten your arousal, but there appears to be little need for that at the moment. Maybe give this specific thing a rest. If she wants you locked up, she'll lock you up. If, in a few months, you really want whatever special feeling you get from chastity, you can always mention it again. Your wife is so agreeable about these little things (from her POV), that I imagine she'll play along at least a little bit.

Vey interesting remarks about her having, more or less, already turned down opportunities. She's young, hot, and a flirt, so if she ever wants other lovers, finding them won't be a problem. In my limited experience, having a single wingbabe makes the hunt much easier. A single woman going out to a bar is still intimidating and a bit out of place. Two girls dressed up for a good time, OTOH, is pretty much the norm. Pulling that off requires having one or more girlfriends who are in the know. For me, that wasn't an issue - I didn't mind/found it titillating.

Have fun!

-60d

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 pm 
Player

60d - Thanks! I think you are right about the chastity thing. And yes, when she said she could have done it already it was like a 'whoa' moment to me. She definitely has the self confidence and I think now she notices she gets looks, when before, like back to when we first started dating, she really didn't notice the looks she was getting. I would bring it up to her and she would be completely oblivious to it. I wish she would go out with girlfriends more often because I think it could open up opportunities.

I don't know if it's because I've spilled my thoughts and emotions to her and having our conversations, but the last couple days when I am in her presence I just feel very submissive, almost weak. This may seem odd and I know it wasn't her intentions at all, but when she told me her concerns about falling for the other man, it aroused me. It got me to start thinking what can I do to be better to her and for her. What is also hot is just the unknown of where this is going, she knows what I want and her comment of she may do it, I just get excited to think of what could be next or what she may say next. I am fairly certain I will get some play time tonight since she was lounging around in sweats and she excitedly told me, "Look!" and she pulled down her pants just a tad to show off she was wearing her shiny silver booty shorts. The shorts I had hoped she was going to wear last night. I expressed to her my excitement and with a smile she told me, "Not yet you got to wait."

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:26 pm 
OHW Addict

I assure you, there are well endowed Alpha studs out there who can give your wife more cock than you ever will. ;)

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 pm 
Player

BallSpanking wrote:
I assure you, there are well endowed Alpha studs out there who can give your wife more cock than you ever will. ;)

Interesting you bring this up. Last night I don't know how we got on the topic of size, but we did. She asked how big I was and I told her I thought I was 6 inches. She remembered we had recently measured me and she looked at me with thought and said, "Are you sure?" I told her I was fairly certain I was 6 inches and she raced to get the measuring tape. She pulled my pants down and stroked me a few times to make sure to get every inch possible out of me as she measured. Deeply looking at the measuring tape she said to me, "Oh my God you better not only be 6 inches." She looked closer and as if she was doing everything she could to make the measuring seem like it was over 6 inches she said, "I think you may be a little over." She said it like she couldn't accept in her mind I was only 6 inches, and 6.1 inches would be enough to ease her mind. She even tugged it upward once to get it more over that 6 inch line. There was no previous build up talk leading into this either, this was spur of the moment somehow we got onto size talk and she said that. It was pretty hot because I was sitting there thinking, given our recent talks, is this a come to realization moment that she could get bigger and better sex?

Nothing else to really bring up, I did get lucky last night but it was as plain and vanilla as you could get. Before we began she told me, "Get over here. You better make this quick." When we were done it had taken me awhile to get her to orgasm and she said, "Made you work at that one a little bit, burn off some of your desert." I had eaten some unhealthy food throughout the night and she made me aware of it.

Again, the size discussion just left me wondering if this was a little something that clicked in her mind. I refrained from bringing up anything cuckolding because I do want to give it some time before bringing it up again, and also it just felt like I didn't have to bring up that she could get bigger if she wanted, it was as if she knew.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm 
OHW Addict

Maybe you could ask her what an ideal cock would be to her...
Girth over length, curved for her G-spot, or straight, etc.
That will get her thinking. ;)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1152 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 3447 Next