Christmas Parties and New Years Eve Adventures

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Christmas Parties and New Years Eve Adventures

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:36 am

The Christmas holidays always bring out the excitement of parties and get-togethers.. work Christmas Parties, private parties, and New Years Eve celebrations.. giving a wife the opportunities of wearing new and exciting outfits, drawing attention, and the free feelings of a drink or two (or more !!).

Flirting, teasing, and opening up feelings repressed during the year come out. Newly sensuous relationship beginnings are normal and provide intense, exciting, sexual feelings for a wife and her husband that lead to entry or extending a hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.

Tell us about you and your wife’s exciting Holiday Season this year while experiencing real-time fantasies, adventures, and new beginnings.

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

rascalnvixen
Player

Re: Christmas Parties and New Years Eve Adventures

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:53 am

What about yours, Brad?? Anything exciting happening for or to you???

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:30 am

Actually, I took a hot wife to two of my friend’s Christmas Parties. We went shopping and she and I picked out two new outfits for the parties while her husband tagged along behind us and paid for them. She opened everyone’s eyes as I entered with her on my arm.. wearing her wedding rings. My friends do not ask questions as they are used to me bringing my latest hot wife with me. There have also been certain times when I would bring her cuckold husband also, but that would depend on who was attending as I do not like making anyone uncomfortable if they are not onboard with my lifestyle. Of course, when he attends with us he stays out of our way while we are there and only talks when he is talked to, as everyone would know he is her cuckold husband. However, with these two parties, her husband stayed home caged and waiting for us to return.

When we returned from one of the parties her cuckold husband fluffed me as she and I made out, before I fucked his wife, and cleaned both of us afterwards.

She had a little too much to drink at the other party so when we returned I undressed her and put her to bed. Then while she lay half asleep, she watched, smiling, while her cuckold husband sucked my cock until I came in his mouth. He took my cock deep into his throat.. he is actually a very good cocksucker.. but as I begin to cum I pull mostly out and jerk off into his mouth so he can taste my cum and feel the texture as it spurts inside his mouth (he misses the spurts and the taste and texture if I shoot ot straight down his throat). Then she and I cuddled as we fell asleep. We fucked in the morning !!

Last night, New Years Eve, I play in a band so I was pretty busy. They both attended the event and sat together at a table. Each time we took a break she would walk up to the stage as I was getting down and I would put my arm around her and give her a kiss. She remained with me until I got back in stage when I kissed her and she walked back to the table and sat with her cuckold husband. A lot of the people who work there know me so they just shake their head and smile !! They make sure at the end of the night to give their bill to her cuckold husband !!

It was pretty late when we got home so we did not fuck until this morning… and we sent her cuckold out if the room so we could fuck with our full attention on each other. I am home now ready to get some sleep… Naptime !!!!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:05 pm

Very hot man!!!
Ohio

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:14 pm

It has been our tradition for 21 years now that we celebrate New Years at home with a guy or two.

The first time was in 2002. We lived in an apartment and our neighbor was a single guy. He had mentioned he had no big plans so we invited him over after we put the kids to bed. A few glasses of wine later and he was fucking Lisa senseless as the ball dropped. The next day she couldn't stop talking about how much she loved bringing in the New Year getting fucked by someone not me. She said it set the tone for how she wanted to spend the coming year. Just like that a tradition was born.

Last night was not a disappointment. We bought new sectional furniture back in the summer specifically because it has a huge ottoman that my wife could not resist pointing out would be fun to get fucked on. So last night I sat on the couch and watched as she knelt doggy-style on the ottoman, one guy gripping her hips and pounding away at her cunt while the other held her head and face-fucked her while the countdown was happening on TV.

Thirty seconds into the New Year the guy fucking her came in her. As soon a he pulled out I moved in and arriving cleaned her some. The guy in her mouth pulled her away from me, rolled her to her back and buried his cock in her. While he fucked her I turned my attention to the first guy and gently sucked his cock and cleaned him. When the second guy came in her I returned back to her and began to deep clean her while she sucked his cock.

After a few more drinks the second guy felt inspired to fuck her again which inspired the first guy to take another turn as well.

I can't think of a better way to start every year.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:57 am

good query! Seems like the work Christmas party isnt where the wife gets laid as traditionally as in the past ? I recall looking forward to sneaking my Dad's December issue Playboy as it would be a larger issue with plenty of the play on words, especially in the various comics, about tis the season !