Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:59 am

In find this quite erotic, but I'm going to have to read back and be reminded of who everyone is by their initials.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:15 am

So glad to see you writing again! Please continue. :up:
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:04 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:14 am
Trvlman7 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:45 am
Assume penetrative sex is a thing of the past for both of you?
Does your question also include m/m anal sex for exhibition purposes when they have a group sex gathering??

Rascal
I don't think it's ever been established that FC or P (or C, actually) have been the recipients of that kind of fun. We've seen S and E have, though.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:27 pm

airhorn wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:04 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Trvlman7 wrote:
Does your question also include m/m anal sex for exhibition purposes when they have a group sex gathering??

Rascal
I don't think it's ever been established that FC or P (or C, actually) have been the recipients of that kind of fun. We've seen S and E have, though.
Just thinking about all the possibilities. I don't think anything is off the table with this family.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:53 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:27 pm
airhorn wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:04 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Trvlman7 wrote:

Rascal
Just thinking about all the possibilities. I don't think anything is off the table with this family.
I wasn't disputing the possibility. I've been watching for these events, had they happened I'm pretty sure I would've noticed and remembered.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:53 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:59 am
In find this quite erotic, but I'm going to have to read back and be reminded of who everyone is by their initials.
FC may not like using fake names but here is a version I wrote some years ago using names in place of initials. FC told me that at least one of the names I chose is correct. Add six years to the ages.

wannabecUKold wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:53 pm
I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread.

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 57 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Cucked by his wife Sally who has sex with his daughter's boyfriend Max, as suggested by the daughter herself. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Not caged.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 50 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Now Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum and her sister. Has seen her Dad masturbate. Has sucked her Dad, when he was blindfolded, and enjoyed it.

M: Max the Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 31 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved.
Fucks all the family females, including in a communal family fuck-fest.

C: Carly, FC’s other daughter, twin of Emily. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s also his gang-dolly.

P: Pete, C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged for 3 months and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently he fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily.

Max has passed Sally and Carly round to his friends. One of them is:
J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.
He is not to be confused with:
J: Sally’s last outside bf before the family fuck-fest began. Jack the Joker.

FC: hope this is all correct. We look forward to many more episodes.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:40 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:53 pm
FC may not like using fake names but here is a version I wrote some years ago using names in place of initials. FC told me that at least one of the names I chose is correct. Add six years to the ages.

I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread.

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 57 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Cucked by his wife Sally who has sex with his daughter's boyfriend Max, as suggested by the daughter herself. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Not caged.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 50 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Now Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum and her sister. Has seen her Dad masturbate. Has sucked her Dad, when he was blindfolded, and enjoyed it.

M: Max the Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 31 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved.

C: Carly, FC’s other daughter, twin of Emily. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s also his gang-dolly.

P: Pete, C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged for 3 months and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently he fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily.

J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.

Excellent!
Supurbly done and very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:48 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:

FC has been caged for some time now, and has sucked Max (and Pete... possibly others, but I remember those two being mentioned).

All now collared (most recent update).

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:11 am

wannabecUKold wrote:

I need to print this out as a ready reference. The stories are hot, but keeping track of the players by their initial is confusing.

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:39 am

Happy as always to hear an update FC! This is a wild dynamic. Hoping we can hear more details about the things M has the girls to do reinforce their sub status

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:34 pm

hope you get more action with your E & C and doens't change too much dynamic...

BadDaddiey
Prepubescent

Unread post by BadDaddiey » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:28 am

We raise our daughter to be very sex-positive. my ex-wife was an open cheater, so our lil ones were aware. My daughter thought it was cool her mom was a bi-hotwife. We never his our swinging and nudism. our son was a bit jealous of his mom's promiscuous lifestyle. or of all the men. they grew up to be beautiful happy healthy people who are very open sexually as well. I am very proud of them and that they have no sexual hang ups.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:35 pm

Welcome to the forum BadDaddley. Sounds like a great family.

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:22 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm

All five family submissives now wear collars 24/7, locking black leather collars in private and black chokers for the girls and black chains for P. and I in public.

Great update FC, enjoy your semiretirement.

Would like to hear about your boating experiences with the coming better weather.

Positive identification of your girls has become much easier if I see them around town when they play with J!😁

Looking forward to updates.

dnic