Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Wisher
$2 Ho

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:33 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:he had the girls on each arm, with P. coming up the rear, all naked as they approached the house (We have a fairly-private yard, S. was already known to tan naked out there during the summers). I waved.

-------------------

S. was already sucking his massive cock while C. was licking his balls, as he and E. were making out. I dropped off the glasses, and S. popped her mouth off his cock and told me to come back to the living room after I helped P. finish cleaning the kitchen.

-------------------

P. and I sat down opposite the foursome with our own drinks to watch, while M. stood up, and S. laid back on the couch with one leg high over the couch back and one foot resting on the floor. The girls knelt on the rug next to S, who smiled at me and wagged her finger at me to come over.

-------------------

Right after S.’s first orgasm, M. then kicked it up another notch, as he grabbed C.’s hair and gently pulled her face close to M.’s thrusting hips. He then pulled out of S. abruptly, and promptly buried his slick cock into C.’s mouth, fucking her throat.

Jesus. My daughter was tasting her mother’s cunt on her bull’s cock. I don’t know if that was the first time, but it was the first time I was watching it. P. was absently rubbing his cock cage, while I’m a bit ashamed to say that I couldn’t be harder.

C. then took S.’s place on the couch as he proceeded to fuck her until she came with a scream, whereupon he pulled out and gave E. a taste of her sister’s cunt as he fucked her mouth several times.

-------------------

He then directed the girls to head up to the master bedroom, and he told P. and I that he’d spend the night with them, and we could sack out in the guest rooms. He also said I could finally jack off as I listened to them, if I wanted. We both thanked him as he made his way up the stairs.

I still need a recap on the alphabet. Mom/wife and the two daughters/sisters are all in this scene together?
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:49 pm

If that's what I'm reading and you guided his cock into your wife in front of the two daughters, then you simply MUST guide his cock into both daughters while the others watch.

I'm not really into guys sucking cock, but since this is where you're headed, I'll add this. If you're made to suck him after he pulls out of your wife, you have to do it after he pulls out of both daughters also.

And for my own mind image, I hope all three are super hot, near centerfold types.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:29 am

Since u will eventually be sucking M's cock, u might as well show your devotion by doing it before they ask. Imagine their surprise. (You can tell M has planned everything slow and steady to consummate his domination of u and P.)

Love that M is getting so dominant. You were so submissive in kneeling before him without being asked. Similarly, P thanked him - for basically nothing. It shows both of u are instinctively deferring to him now.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:38 am

I suspect that he will very soon be tasting a mix of his daughters cunt juices and their shithole via Ms dick
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:59 am

I agree with LockedInWM, there's probably a chastity cage in your future. I would say it will definitely happen if you continue to cheat on your masturbating! One of the reasons I'm locked almost 24/7 is because I couldn't control myself and my wife got tired of it!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:35 am

I agree as well. It sounds as if you're being gently trained over time to not "take matters into your own hand". A good chastity cage will assure you can't cheat as I'm sure P will attest. Have you talked with your wife about chastity? I'm willing to bet it turns her on more than you think and it's only a matter of time until you get caught masturbating again.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:25 am

Let's see, we know M has:
  • Had all three of E's holes;
  • Had all three of S' holes;
  • Had at least two of C's holes (I see no comment about her back hole);
  • Had P's mouth (no comment about his back hole)
So far that makes nine of thirteen possibilities. I wonder how long before he's got the full set.

browneye653
Trainable

Unread post by browneye653 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:23 pm

am i the only person who is curious to see what these women and men look like???

mais
Prepubescent

Unread post by mais » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:16 am

A very hot encounter that was clearly enjoyed by all, the intensity has definitely increased and I would love to experience something like this from the perspective of either P or yourself.

FC, you originally had reservations about M's ability to grasp the role that you were looking for based on your previous encounters with J. Is it safe to assume now that he has exceeded your expectations and that you are forging new ground, pushing your role as cuckold even further than you had imagined, or are there still experiences that you have fantasized about that haven't been met yet?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 am

browneye653 wrote:am i the only person who is curious to see what these women and men look like???

No.

But I don't ask for pictures any more. I've seen some and they ruined my interest in the thread(s). So, now I just cast the players in my own imagination and go from there.

Argent
Virgin

Unread post by Argent » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:31 pm

This is an amazing tale that seems to have just about everything, including suspense. Thank you, and please don't stop!

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:43 pm

I second that - please don't stop!

rsavenida
Prepubescent

Unread post by rsavenida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Agreeded. Keep us up today please!!

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:47 pm

browneye653 wrote:am i the only person who is curious to see what these women and men look like???
Whatever you imagine them to.

Argent
Virgin

Unread post by Argent » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 am

I'm really hoping that the recent lack of updates is simply because you're on vacation - meantime I'm on the edge of a cliff!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Great thread more please

zecko
Trainable

Unread post by zecko » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:54 pm

I don´t know if this all is real. Too good to be true.
But, on the other side, there are so many strange things happening on this planet. So why not.
Speaking in the words of Oscar Wilde: A dirty mind is a joy forever.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:58 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:I could hear the girls getting fucked on and off through the night, and S. did stop by my room to cuddle with me for a bit, giving me another handjob until I made a mess of the sheets before heading back to M.

Well, the next morning’s conversation was…interesting, to say the least.

Did next mornings conversation involve new living arrangements, communal style with three naked sex goddess and two cuck servants providing everything for King Cock the big hard one.

Funny that P thinks it's up to him when he gets out of that cage. The illicit BJ's the last real sex he gets.

And Hubby doesn't appear to be able to see his cage coming, the poor guy is probably worried shirtless about soon being forced to suck another man's big hard cock and if he will be ordered to swallow.

S seams to go back to see her hubby when things get too hot between M and her daughters but M comes and rounds her up again with his monstrous weapon so she dutifully follows him back to his debauchery den in her husbands bedroom. What a sexy erotic woman. What man could say no to her.

How long could this all go on before we hear of a pregnancy. Sounds like C and P are the only married fertile couple so far but P is always kept in a cage. Maybe another guy with a big hard fertile cock will have to do the trick, in his place. Maybe he could be released from his cage once his wife ( C ) is pregnant.

Thanks for the thread FamilyCuck would like to read more please buddy regardless of how things go.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

Any fear of being a homosexual would be combined with the opportunity to taste the cunts of his daughters

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:01 am

DavidTriState wrote:Any fear of being a homosexual would be combined with the opportunity to taste the cunts of his daughters
Its not homosexual but respect and submission to M as the Alpha.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:11 am

By the way, we would appreciate an update. Thanks

Stu Pitt
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stu Pitt » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:22 pm

What type of cage does P have? Metal, plastic, 3D printer stuff. Have you asked him how they shopped for it? We have several, trial and error a bit, but some fit different purposes like not being able to touch it at all, one is very small and makes my 6+" into a tiny 1 1/4". Another has punishment points. All are pretty inexpensive less than $50 or so some in the $15 area. Fun games are had around our place all week with teasing and with our favorite cage I am comfortable when it start to try and get hard. I have to say there is right cage that holds you so well that when it tries to get hard it just doesn't grow. Pretty intense being amped up all week or longer! Wishing you continued success with this and remember you only live once so don't give two shits about labels, just live in the moment!

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:15 pm

leecheewai20032003 wrote:
DavidTriState wrote:Any fear of being a homosexual would be combined with the opportunity to taste the cunts of his daughters
O
Its not homosexual but respect and submission to M as the Alpha.
True, but when a fat cock is in front of his face, he will wonder if sucking it will make him gay

His daughters' cunt 's smell will I think push him over the edge

annarborhw
Trainable

Unread post by annarborhw » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm

DrEvil wrote:
Wisher wrote:I still need a recap on the alphabet. Mom/wife and the two daughters/sisters are all in this scene together?
Well, that's the STORY being told here. There an analogy about grains of salt that seems to certainly apply.
This thread should be moved to the Library.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Amen!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.