Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:51 am

airhorn wrote:For whatever reason, I have this picture of M in my mind...

"Eenie meenie miney mo, in what hole, will I blow?"

So many choices for this young man. And probably increasing (unless he's already got all of them, it's been a while and things might have changed).
I suppose your "all" covers both the men's holes?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:53 am

leecheewai20032003 wrote:

So many choices for this young man. And probably increasing (unless he's already got all of them, it's been a while and things might have changed).
Well, if you're going to do something, might as well be thorough.

We already know the son-in-law sucks him, S said she thought FC wasn't ready to suck him yet... there aren't many more to go before he gets the 'hole set'. As it were.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 pm

airhorn wrote:
leecheewai20032003 wrote:

Well, if you're going to do something, might as well be thorough.

We already know the son-in-law sucks him, S said she thought FC wasn't ready to suck him yet... there aren't many more to go before he gets the 'hole set'. As it were.
Yup, can't wait to hear about him bringing the whole family under his cock.

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:57 am

Anxiously awaiting updates. Curious what turn of events have occurred.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:27 am

Hi guys, short update: Life has been busy as usual, and C. & P. moved in over the weekend, which was a bit of an organizational shitshow (long story). Last night was the first night all three girls slept in the same bed with M., with P. and I in the other two bedrooms. I couldn’t help but peek in a couple of times, once with S. watching the girls ride M. cock and face, then once with M. slow-fucking S. missionary with E. & C. sleeping on either side of them. Surreal.

I’m still getting S.’s pussy about once a week these days, but since shortly after M. & E. moved in, M. mandated that he’s the only one who cums in S. going forward, so I’ve been fucking S. with condoms for the time being. The good thing is that I last a lot longer in rubber, usually enough to make S. cum, but now my problem is occasionally I get soft after a few minutes, and need to take the condom off and stroke myself for a few seconds to try and get hard again, then roll a new one on. Usually S. spends that time playfully teasing me that this is the reason she needs a real cock like M.’s instead of mine, lol.

The biggest update is that M. agreed to C. & P. request to let him out of his cage and reclaim her for the first time in almost a year (I think?). This happened before they moved in, and apparently he’s required to use a condom for penetration too. C. still cages him whenever they don’t fuck, however.

More later.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:57 am

Great to hear from you again. Can I ask do you know if C and P now have penetrative sex regularly now again?

Obviously, P must really love your daughter. I can only hope C don't take him for granted.
Do you really believe that M could really have stopped C and P, if they wanted to make love to eachother? I don't think so. And I believe M is smart enough to know that, therefore giving his "permission". If he had said no, maybe the whole arrangement would have been canceled. Or am I completely wrong on this?

Please, don't let us wait too long for your next update :)

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 am

Glad you are back, have been looking in for updates. Sounds like It's all in the family, all in the same house. Sounds like and ideal situation for you and S .

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:32 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:Hi guys, short update: Life has been busy as usual, and C. & P. moved in over the weekend, which was a bit of an organizational shitshow (long story). Last night was the first night all three girls slept in the same bed with M., with P. and I in the other two bedrooms. I couldn’t help but peek in a couple of times, once with S. watching the girls ride M. cock and face, then once with M. slow-fucking S. missionary with E. & C. sleeping on either side of them. Surreal.

I’m still getting S.’s pussy about once a week these days, but since shortly after M. & E. moved in, M. mandated that he’s the only one who cums in S. going forward, so I’ve been fucking S. with condoms for the time being. The good thing is that I last a lot longer in rubber, usually enough to make S. cum, but now my problem is occasionally I get soft after a few minutes, and need to take the condom off and stroke myself for a few seconds to try and get hard again, then roll a new one on. Usually S. spends that time playfully teasing me that this is the reason she needs a real cock like M.’s instead of mine, lol.

The biggest update is that M. agreed to C. & P. request to let him out of his cage and reclaim her for the first time in almost a year (I think?). This happened before they moved in, and apparently he’s required to use a condom for penetration too. C. still cages him whenever they don’t fuck, however.

More later.
Have you and S seen P suck M? That would be hot!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:47 am

airhorn wrote:
Wisher wrote:Kinda wish he'd answer some of the questions even though he doesn't really have to. Maybe I missed it, but I'd really like to know if he's actually watched his daughter(s) get fucked, as in being in the same room while it's happening.

A lot of guys here have watched their wives, but I don't know of any who have stated they've watched their daughters. Most probably would want to, or at least not admit it.
I believe he has at least once. He mentioned being so excited he came, and managed to redirect so it wasn't on his daughter's back because that would have made it weird.
FamilyCuckold wrote:Last night was the first night all three girls slept in the same bed with M., with P. and I in the other two bedrooms. I couldn’t help but peek in a couple of times, once with S. watching the girls ride M. cock and face, then once with M. slow-fucking S. missionary with E. & C. sleeping on either side of them. Surreal.

More later.

Well, I guess that sorta answers it in an indirect way. Hopefully the 'more later' will expand on that. I'm kinda slow on interpolating these things.

And I'm pretty sure we'd all like to know what the women look like.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:44 am

Always fascinating to here how things are going.

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks for the update!! Keep us posted.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:25 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote: The biggest update is that M. agreed to C. & P. request to let him out of his cage and reclaim her for the first time in almost a year (I think?). This happened before they moved in, and apparently he’s required to use a condom for penetration too. C. still cages him whenever they don’t fuck, however.
FC,

Your son in law P seems to be deep submissive to M. Three questions:
  • Do you think M will eventually father both E's and C's children? Considering how dominant M is over C and P (they had to ask his permission to fuck as a married couple), and how much C enjoys being fucked by M (you mentioned at the beginning of the thread C wanted to keep P in denial as long as possible to remain exclusive to M).
  • Does M's dominance over P bleed through outside of the bedroom to the ordinary day to day living? Does P serve M? I imagine that it must because they live together and plan to do so for the long term (buying a house together).
  • Do you think you will ever become as submissive to M as P currently is? Being completely denied sex from S for much longer periods of time than currently?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:08 am

So it’s been a week now since we’ve had the kids in the house, and things have already settled down into a new routine…I still pause for a moment sometimes when I see everyone roaming around the house naked, even though nakedness was never a big deal for our family…it’s just because it’s sexualized now that keeps me at least half-hard all the time.

I’m actually getting into S. a little more often these days, since, as S. put it over the weekend, “You’re making less of a mess of M.’s pussy with a condom on,” haha. She does let me cum without a condom if she gives me a handjob or if she lets me beat off, and she also still enjoys blowing me, I’m just not permitted to cum in her mouth (or, as they clarified, not even on her body anymore), in case M. wants to make out with her.

Same rules with P. and C. too…he’s getting to fuck her once a week instead of just the handjobs from previously, but he’s also sheathed. Everyone is getting off on the fact that the biggest cock in the house gets the girls bareback.

In answer to a question that has come up a couple of times, yes, while I think M. “permitted” P. to final reclaim his wife recently, I don’t think he could have (or would have) said no. The nice thing is that despite all the fantasies being thrown around, everyone appears to be taking a sane outlook on this ultimately as role-play.

As a couple of people have warned, having all four of them in the same bed on a regular basis got unwieldy rather quickly, so S. is sleeping with me most nights, as is C. with P. M. still gets the master bedroom with E., and shares the bed with one of the other girls as required, or, on occasion he comes into one of our bedrooms to fuck S. or C. in front of us.

Our anniversary is coming up at the end of the month, and I’m sure everyone is planning something, because no one is telling me anything. Should I be nervous? ;-)

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:37 am

What is there to be nervous about? Seems you've seen and done just about everything imaginable aside from having a family orgy and I don't think that's on the table.

Thanks for the update!!

yloduck
Virgin

Unread post by yloduck » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:42 am

FamilyCuckold wrote: Our anniversary is coming up at the end of the month, and I’m sure everyone is planning something, because no one is telling me anything. Should I be nervous? ;-)
Maybe M will invite a group of friends to your house again. :twisted:

elina

Unread post by elina » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Dear Familycuckold.

Hope you and your family is doing well.
Would be really nice if you could find the time to update on your situation.

Sincerely
elina

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:20 am

I second that!

MrCakeFrosting
Virgin

Unread post by MrCakeFrosting » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:13 pm

I've just spent the last hour reading through this entire story.

In a word: Incredible.

Subscribed and eagerly awaiting an update.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:44 am

Hi everyone, things are going well, just busy with life and the Christmas party silly season.

So much has happened over the last month that I almost didn’t know where to start, so I’ll do it in parts. I’m also going to be talking more about M.’s role in my marriage, not so much about my kids this time.

M. is definitely becoming more and more confident in his dominance of our family, especially over me. S. and I have discussed our “hard” limits before, and she’s also had that discussion with M., who’s so far been respectful of those limits. His demeanor has continued to evolve, becoming more sexually-aggressive with S., even more that he is with C., and he no longer “asks” me to do things, he’s giving polite, but firm direction these days.

He’s also bringing out the submissiveness in S. more than I’ve seen previously, while also attempting to assert dominance over me. That looks like it’s going to take some time, because I don’t think dominance comes naturally to her. He does make it her responsibility to “discipline” me if I do anything “wrong” (i.e. masturbate and/or cum without permission), and she’s getting better and better at edging me for long periods of time as punishment (especially excruciating when she does that and then doesn’t let me orgasm).

I’ve only fucked my wife once since the last update, as my access to S. is now completely subservient to M.’s desires. She’s given me at least a handjob a couple of times a week however, ruined me only a few times, and only kept me from cumming once. She’s also given me a blowjob once as well, but I’m still not allowed to cum in or on her (she’s even taken to giving me handjobs wearing latex gloves so that my cum doesn’t even get on her hands).

We’ve been very good about keep our communication open…for my part, I’ve found myself admitting to her my occasional “angsty” feelings when I’m sleeping alone while listening to them fuck, and the increasing humiliation of M. directing me to do non-sexual things in front of my kids, or when M.’s other male friends are around (M. has since passed S. & C. around to them a couple of times at our house). I don’t feel that our love and relationship has been affected negatively at all, and I am honestly happy how sexually-fulfilled S. has been over the last few months.

The NRE between M. & S. hasn’t really dissipated, in fact, S. has admitted to me that there’s a lot more passion between them…not love per-se, but definitely a strong emotional connection. I do see their kissing has become more passionate and more prolonged, during the odd time I’m allowed to watch. I’m not worried, but I’ve admitted that I have felt a pang in my heart when I see them, post-coital, just lazily making-out on the bed or the couch…while I’m forced to watch with dripping hard-on.

The worst (or best, depending on how one looks at it) instance of inadequacy happened right after that last time we had sex a couple of weeks ago. We had the entire night to ourselves, and I actually was able to get it up a couple of times, despite the condoms, and S. did cum at least twice as well, once by my going down on her, and once while inside her.

We were cuddling for a bit and talking, and because of how I had noticed the relationship evolve between M. & S. over the last few months, I asked her about how sexually-submissive she was becoming with him. Especially over the last few weeks, I’d watched him power-fuck her, throw her around like a toy, fuck her mouth to the point of gagging, even slapping her around, all of which she not only accepted, but began begging for. I recall one instance where he was pounding her missionary, and she begged him to hit her, which he did, slapping her across the face, which promptly caused her eyes to roll back as she launched into a shaking orgasm.

I’ve told her before that I’ve watched all of this with the occasional cringe, wanting to be sure she was actually enjoying this kind of treatment, which she has constantly assured me that she does. I’ve admitted to her that I couldn’t bring myself to do it, and she’s told me that she doesn’t want or need that from me. I guess our lovemaking is different, it needs to be different, which I’m okay with.

My last comment for now is that I’ve been wondering the past couple of weeks about how “addicted” S. is to M. and his cock, and if he started to push some of her limits with a veiled threat to withhold sex, how she would react. I know the answer, but there is a small, deviant part of me which gets aroused by the possibility that she would do things with him that she previously said were off-limits.

I’ll post another update about our anniversary night/weekend, a further progression of our relationships. ;-)

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Thanks Family Cuckold for updating us.

Do you not feel some kind of reassurance in all of this that your Wife's bull is also married to your Daughter?
I would imagine that he will never even contemplate leaving your Daughter and take S as his primary sexual partner, S will always be a sidekick of his. So in spite of the fact that he is now clearly asserting his control of his harem, you are still safe in your position as S cuck.

Looking forward to the post on your anniversary celebration

sincerely
elina

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Another hot update - can't wait to hear more!

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:55 am

Thanks for the updates!! ALWAYS anxious for more!!

With M being such a dominating force in the house has he introduced any of HIS friends to the house dynamic? Would S even be willing to take M and some friends on at the same time? How would you feel about something like that happening and watching?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 am

Wisher wrote:Kinda wish he'd answer some of the questions even though he doesn't really have to. Maybe I missed it, but I'd really like to know if he's actually watched his daughter(s) get fucked, as in being in the same room while it's happening.

A lot of guys here have watched their wives, but I don't know of any who have stated they've watched their daughters. Most probably would want to, or at least not admit it.

see page 4, April 4, 2017 4.05pm post: he sees M fucking his daughter E (and his wife S) and masturbates in front of her, jacking off at the sight, as you expected.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 am

So now to our anniversary (26th), one for the record books.

First off, I was so intent on getting the events straight in my head that I forgot to mention that last fuck S. and I had, described in my previous post, was the actual night of our anniversary, the 30th. I guess I had already mentally broken up the parts of what happened, and wanted to keep the event separate, sorry for any confusion.

And Leftyvoyeur, it’s like you saw this coming. ;-)

In any event, our actual date night was nice…the darker part of me was hoping that M. and S. has some sort of plan to deny me time with my wife in lieu of him, but that was not the case…initially.

It was just the two of us, had dinner at one of our favourite restos downtown, then a nightcap at a different lounge before heading home around midnight, and to bed (you already know what happened then).

Friday was fairly uneventful, although I did receive a text from S. asking me not to come home late, that M. had some information and directions for me relating to the weekend. Although our actual anniversary was on a Thursday, we called the weekend our anniversary weekend as well.

I got home to find M. and some other dude, both sitting naked on the living room couch watching some porn on our TV, with my wife bobbing her head up and down on the new dude’s lap. They were laughing about something as I walked in the door, and M. called me over to sit down. I undressed first (as is the rule), and sat across from the three of them. The new dude didn’t let S. stop her sucking, forcing her head up and down roughly, as I then noticed S.’s hand bound behind her back with a zip-tie. As S.’s attention was devoted to keep herself from choking, she wouldn’t have been able to even look up at me if even she wanted.

He introduced me to his East Asian friend J-----, a lifestyle-friendly guy with whom he “passed some of his sluts around.” He said that J. was a bit rough with girls (as J. began to push S.’s head up and down faster and harder), but that he would make sure he didn’t get out of hand. J. was evidently so engrossed in how good my wife’s mouth felt that he didn’t even look up at me to say hi.

M. told me that he was glad that S. and I had a nice anniversary yesterday, but now he was going to give her a proper anniversary celebration this weekend, starting tonight. He spent a couple of minutes describing what his plans were, and I nodded, heart racing, mouth dry.

J. finally grunted and pushed S.’s head down on his cock hard, evidently cumming, and although I couldn’t see from my angle how deep his cock was down her throat, I saw her body convulse a couple of times with a very muffled gagging noise, and then he let go, her head swinging up violently and she leaned over to the side to cough and splutter spit and cum.

“Nice,” was all I remember J. saying as he grinned over at M.

M. cut the zip-tie off and told S. and I to get dressed for dinner, as I would be the designated driver, and the two men would do the same. As J. stood up, I finally realize how big the guy was, probably a good 3 or 4 inches taller than me, once of those burly guys who you knew had a lot of muscle, but was hidden under more fat than was obvious. Had to be well over 250 lbs at least. I could also still tell while he wasn’t as long as M., his cock looked fatter, even semi-flaccid…hard to see how S. could much of it into her mouth.

I made sure S. was alright, after she caught her breath, which she confirmed, smiling at me while wiping saliva and cum from her face.

When we got to our bedroom, she asked me seriously if I was okay with M.’s plans, to which I said I was if she was, of course. I remember asking her if she was comfortable with this new guy, and she told me she would be if M. was present, which he promised he would be.

She then told me that something M. didn’t explicitly-tell me, which was he wanted to be able to take S. out in public from time to time, which S. and I had previously-agreed was one of our no-nos. Tonight would be a night where M. wanted to make it obvious that he and J. were “with” S., while I watched.

Okay, so, I was super nervous…as I mentioned at the beginning, S. and I have less concerns than most lifestyle people about others finding out about us, due to our business and personal situations, and we already have many friends and even business colleagues who know we’re swingers, but that still didn’t mean we were actively wanting to out ourselves to the entire world.

S. admitted she was nervous too, but she told me that she suspects that there’s a dark part of my mind where I would get off on watching M. kissing and both men fondling my wife in public, and she would be right, of course.

So that’s exactly what happened…S. wore a tight-fitting microdress for the evening, so the two men had easy access groping her in the backseat of the car as I drove, and at dinner, M. and J. sat on either side of S., with me across the table, the entire time, she would tongue-kiss M. from time to time, while both men pawed at her tits and cunt. They were more reserved at the resto, but when we got the nightclub, they were virtually molesting her on the dance floor, or at our booth. The deep kissing was reserved for M., as apparently J. wasn’t much of a kisser, he got his rocks off treating the hotwives like sex-toys only.

Thankfully, I didn’t notice anyone recognize us the entire night, although it’s conceivable someone we knew might have seen us and not made their presence known.

And yes, S. told every server that night that, “my husband will be paying the bill.”

Around midnight, with the three of them horny and drunk (not falling-down drunk at all though), M. directed me to drive to one of our local high-end hotels, whereupon he and J. got out of the car, leaving S. in the backseat. M. told me to get in the back for a few minutes to say goodbye, as she would be spending the night with the two men.

I spent those precious few minutes making sure S. was in good spirits, and that I loved her and would come and pick them up tomorrow. She told me she loved me in return, kissed me deeply, told me not to worry. Just before she got out of the car, she gave me a final nervous smile, grabbed my crotch and my raging hard-on, placed my hand against her virtually dripping pussy and said, “M. told me I can’t send you any photos or texts or calls this time, as they would be doing things to me that you might find hard to watch,” and she left, arm-in-arm with the two men who I would let ravage my wife.

Fuck me.

I didn’t drive home immediately, I grabbed a nightcap of my own at one of my familiar bars downtown. By the time I got home, I’d received and replied to a couple of texts from both daughters that they knew about M.’s plans and wanting to make sure I was okay.

This wasn’t the first time I wasn’t allowed to watch, obviously, but it was the first time I would be denied any contact or even teaser photos or calls at all. My mind always raced in imagination of how my wife was being fucked when I wasn’t present, but it was even more difficult to think of anything else this time. The bartender had to raise his voice at me a couple of times to get my attention for last call.

A couple of old-fashioneds later, I drove home (not a smart thing to do, admittedly), thankfully the girls and P. weren’t home, for the best as I didn’t feel like I could face my kids right at that moment. I also wanted to drown my thoughts in the white-hot arousal, angst, and yes, concern as I broke the rules yet again by masturbating at least twice that I remember, before finally falling asleep.

The aftermath and final part to come.

usqueeze
Virgin

Unread post by usqueeze » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 pm

I have 3 burning questions after your last update:
  • What are your and your wife S's limits? To me you seem to be extremely permissive with what you let M and S do, even allowing him to bring over strangers (from your perspective) and take your wife while you are not around, all without your permission. Alone from a safety perspective I imagine you must have been bouncing off the walls during those times.
  • Are you in a 24/7 sub role with M? Your story seems to imply that you are completely subservient to M at all times, or at least very often. Is that difficult for you, especially when in front of your daughters? Doesn't being in that headspace all the time getting, or at least very least impractical, impeding normal family relations?
  • How do all of you, that is your whole family, manage or take measures to mitigate the risk of a falling out? In contrast with other typical cuckold type relationships, your play partners are your family members, so none of you can simply end things and then move on if something with the arrangement goes wrong, or any of wants to stop. I imagine a problem developing between any one of your family members could cause the whole thing to come tumbling down. For example, I imagine that C and P will someday want to start a family, so what if M decides he is not giving up his access to C? or that declares P is not permitted to father any children? There could be permanent consequences to your family.
I apologise in advance if any of the questions are too personal. Its just that your story is so unique and captivating, it has really gotten the better of my curiosity.