Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Happyjohnson
Pervert

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Thanks for sharing all the details, makes for very entertaining reading and wishing my life could change into something similar, though not with a daughters partner, not our scene at all but! :up:

Hope you continue with your narrative on the goings on in your lives and hope the girls
(daughters) continue in their current relationship without there being any negativity between them or Mom. :whip: :mrgreen:

GordonFreeman53
Prepubescent

Unread post by GordonFreeman53 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:11 am

"Lastly, for those fellow cucks who maybe are more mild in their beta role, any advice on what I should do to make sure that M. can feel comfortable in the Alpha role without the dangers of topping from the bottom, assuming M. becomes S.’s long-term boyfriend."

You might have a talk with your wife about this. Tell her you want to take the Beta role and M. take the Alpha role and your wife can give M. hints such as:

Telling M. to assert himself and take charge.
Telling M to be Dominant to both her and you
Have M. tell you to leave the bedroom for short periods of time while he fucks your wife
Have M. come to your home and fuck your wife while you are at work and call you and let you listen
Have you sleep somewhere else besides the Master Bedroom while M. sleeps with your wife
Have M stop by your home unannounced, fuck your wife and leave
Have M tell you to bring the water and towels etc, like you are a servant
Have M tell you to wash his truck/car while he is inside fucking your wife
Have M tell you to use your hand to guide his big cock into your wife's pussy
Whenever M is in your house, he treats your wife as his wife, kissing her, holding her while watching TV and ignoring you
Have M call YOU and tell you to get your wife ready to fuck - bathe her, shave her pussy for him, pick out sexy clothes, panties etc
Drive M and your wife around at night while they have sex in the back seat
I would suggest you just start treating him as your Master, call him Sir, ask permission to do things and if and when allowed to watch, always do it on your knees or in some other subservient position.

Great story, well told and hot. I envy you

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:47 am

Did you get to see the pictures E took of M with S that Friday night?

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 am

Wow. Amazing adventure. Very hot. Thanks for sharing.

I hope the NRE between M and S isn't going to cause any problems between M and E. However reading about how M and E had sex with S in the room shows that M is still into E.

Now that S is part of M's harem, is C still getting her allotment of of M?
Also, I realize due to privacy reasons, you don't want to show pictures, can tell us what celebrity S closely resembles.

Looking forward to reading more about the journey.

LarrynDallas
Trainable

Unread post by LarrynDallas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:28 am

While I usually worry about the marriage and/or emotional issues for cuckolds, you are in a situation where losing your wife, permanently, to the bull is not really an issue. That being the case to me it sounds like a family dinner is in order at someone's house where M will have the opportunity to have you and the cuckold son-in-law (SIL) serve him and his harem dinner and drinks and clean up for them as he takes all three ladies to bed.

Enjoy the ride
Last edited by LarrynDallas on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nathaniel
Trainable

Unread post by Nathaniel » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:35 am

You are aware that unless M. has a strange fetish (or maybe I am the strange one here :D ), at some point of time he will try to get your wife and daughter to have sex with each other. I mean, if I were a bull, that's definitely something I would like to try and see how far I can bring my harem girls to do something for me.

Would you be ok with that?

Personally, I don't see anything bad in it. They are all adults, so if in the peak of their sexual excitement they do some stuff, why not? It's not like they crave that all the time, just the sexual arousal that makes you do crazy things for a moment.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:43 am

GordonFreeman53 wrote:"Lastly, for those fellow cucks who maybe are more mild in their beta role, any advice on what I should do to make sure that M. can feel comfortable in the Alpha role without the dangers of topping from the bottom, assuming M. becomes S.’s long-term boyfriend."

You might have a talk with your wife about this. Tell her you want to take the Beta role and M. take the Alpha role and your wife can give M. hints such as:

Telling M. to assert himself and take charge.
Telling M to be Dominant to both her and you
Have M. tell you to leave the bedroom for short periods of time while he fucks your wife
Have M. come to your home and fuck your wife while you are at work and call you and let you listen
Have you sleep somewhere else besides the Master Bedroom while M. sleeps with your wife
Have M stop by your home unannounced, fuck your wife and leave
Have M tell you to bring the water and towels etc, like you are a servant
Have M tell you to wash his truck/car while he is inside fucking your wife
Have M tell you to use your hand to guide his big cock into your wife's pussy
Whenever M is in your house, he treats your wife as his wife, kissing her, holding her while watching TV and ignoring you
Have M call YOU and tell you to get your wife ready to fuck - bathe her, shave her pussy for him, pick out sexy clothes, panties etc
Drive M and your wife around at night while they have sex in the back seat
I would suggest you just start treating him as your Master, call him Sir, ask permission to do things and if and when allowed to watch, always do it on your knees or in some other subservient position.

Great story, well told and hot. I envy you

imagine your wife and 2 daughters serving him sexually with u and your SIL waiting on your knees to do cleanup.

LarrynDallas
Trainable

Unread post by LarrynDallas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:46 am

To add to Gordeon 53' comments, guiding his penis into your wife is an especially definitive way to make clear her pussy is for his dick, not yours. In your situation this can be taken a step further. Your daughters obviously enjoy group sex. Would you enjoy guiding his dick into not just your wife's but also each of your daughters' pussies?

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:52 am

M: King of 3 women and 2 men.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:58 am

LarrynDallas wrote:To add to Gordeon 53' comments, having you guide his penis into your wife is an especially definitive way of getting you turned on as well as made clear her pussy is for his dick, not yours. In your uniques situation, since your wife has already joined one daughter in bed with him, I think your wife and daughters would enjoy you watch him fuck each of them in turn (they already put on a show for you in the window with your wife and daughter both nude as you watched). Taking Gordon 53's advice, M could demand that you guide his dick into your wife and then each of your daughters in turn so that you are clear that these are his pussies.

Your daughters obviously enjoy group sex. Would you enjoy guiding his dick into not just your wife's but also each of your daughters' pussies?
seems no one wants to say it, I will.

take his cock in your mouth. There is no clearer sign of submission and acceptance of his power over all 5 of you.

you envisage doing this at some point? as a cuck myself, I never thought I would but I did eventually at the height of my submissive feelings. It was like I had to do it to acknowledge his power.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:35 am

LarrynDallas wrote:While I usually worry about the marriage and/or emotional issues for cuckolds, you are in a situation where losing your wife, permanently, to the bull is not really an issue. That being the case to me it sounds like a family dinner is in order at someone's house where M will have the opportunity to have you and the cuckold son-in-law (SIL) serve him and his harem dinner and drinks and clean up for them as he takes all three ladies to bed.

Enjoy the ride

Easy man, fair to say I'm new registered to this forum, though I'm long time follower. But anyway, should you and some others here not calm down a little with your suggestions and urging.
He and S are probabely very capable to find their own way. And from what I have read, he doesn't seem to be one of these husband who gets off on humiliation and the same is probabely be valid for P as well. If I remember correctly, P hinted during their dinner, that he will reclaim C at one point the future.

In general, I would think, to be a cuckold doesn't necessarily also mean to be a submissive wimp. Please, excuse me, if I offended anyone, but it is disconcerting, in my view, to think a cuckold is always a submissive wimp, too.
Last edited by MaxCargo on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:30 pm

Yeah, every time a thread gets off to this great a start, inevitably there's a flood of horny-thoughts that seem to project a much different interpretation of what "should" or "will" happen that seems incongruent with what the cuckold has described and intimated so far. I understand the impulse, we all get a bit carried away when our dick is in our hand. Let's just be careful not to make FamilyCuckold feel weird about the audience here.

So far, it does sound like FC enjoys a bit of humiliation -- not the heavy submissive-fueled, denigration, but at least the more subtle reminders of his beta status like the exposure to the waitress, being left to watch from the car, sent home... -- but that's a long way from being treated as a servant in his own home for thanksgiving, for example. Maybe it'll unfold that way, but from the history he and S have had in this lifestyle, it doesn't sound like their style.

Moreover, some of these fantasies seem to revolve around M "owning" the three women in the dynamic. I don't get the impression that's the tone at all, so far. He just sounds like an extraordinary lover who all three women are excited to fuck. He has some practice now at being the alpha male and reinforcing his position as bull with his lovers' husbands, but the relationship between him and S, him and C, and him and E all feel pretty respectful and balanced. Even if he takes the lead in asserting control during the act of sex, it hasn't had any elements of "service" or "ownership" and if anything his "harem" feels more like a little club whose members get access to his impressive cock and stamina. E loans him out to allow her sister and mother to experience the type of satisfaction she's lucky enough to enjoy. And if P and FC start to get the leftovers or have their sexual energy redirected to other purposes by their wives thru the use of denial/caging/etc, then so be it, that seems more a function of S and C getting spoiled by their membership in this club (or including denial as a condition of membership, as the few days before S's first date was), but not because they are M's possessions.

Just saying. I think it will all become more clear as FamilyCuckold's story develops. I look forward to hearing from him as we go. I know we're all on the edge of our seats, but let's not start writing too much fan-fiction yet, it's a little early.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 pm

MaxCargo wrote:
Easy man, fair to say I'm new registered to this forum, though I'm long time follower. But anyway, should you and some others here not calm down a little with your suggestions and urging.
He and S are probabely very capable to find their own way. And from what I have read, he doesn't seem to be one of these husband who gets off on humiliation and the same is probabely be valid for P as well. If I remember correctly, P hinted during their dinner, that he will reclaim C at one point the future.

In general, I would think, to be a cuckold doesn't necessarily also mean to be a submissive wimp. Please, excuse me, if I offended anyone, but it is disconcerting, in my view, to think a cuckold is always a submissive wimp, too.
I for one know for a fact that not all cuckolds are into humiliation and are not wimps. However it is not a propblem for people to share their views and thoughts.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Thanks for the comments, suggestions, and questions guys.

M. finally got back to S. last night to confirm that he wouldn’t be fucking her tomorrow or this weekend, to her minor dismay. Apparently he hasn’t fucked C. since he started with S. (almost two weeks, poor girl…and it’s not like she’s getting any from P.), and wants to give her a good pounding before getting back to doing my wife.

Some time ago, we invited a couple of lifestyle couple friends over for dinner for this coming Saturday night, whom we haven’t seen in quite awhile, so it looks like S. and I will do our usual date night tomorrow instead. And sorry to disappoint you guys, haha, it won’t be a big sweaty orgy when they visit, these couples don’t hook-up with us anymore. We’ve known them from our early days of swinging and after a few initial fuck sessions, our friendship has become more platonic than sexual.

Gordon53/LarrynDallas/Leecheewai: Thanks for the suggestions. We’ve actually experienced most of these things with our last relationship with J., although less of the “servant”-style tasks and more of the “take ownership of S.”-style elements. All of the things you’ve described are indeed hot, and I’ve heard of some of my fellow cucks in this forum enjoy many of these things too. Honestly, I’m not sure yet where this is leading S., and particularly me.

Tongue4Kitty: I have indeed seen all of the photos taken from Friday night…apparently my daughter is pretty good with a camera, haha.

Ericsacto: S. and I honestly didn’t know that M. had not been servicing C. this entire time, S. especially feeling a little bad for her. We assumed that he had the stamina and time to continue fucking C., although in retrospect, that was probably a mistake. In terms of appearance, S. doesn’t really look like any celebrity in particular. S. and I will look through our photos and see if we can find one which S. would be comfortable with me posting (still no faces though, sorry). As you all can appreciate, we will not be posting any photos of our daughters or their partners.

MaxCargo/MinosDC: I appreciate your comments as well, I think you’ve got us more or less bang on in terms of what S. and I are enjoying and where our heads are at so far. I don’t discount what everyone else is saying, however, the comments and suggestions are genuinely appreciated, even if we don’t end up indulging in a lot of them. In particular, MinosDC’s description of M. is quite apt, in my opinion. If I were a 30 y/o dude who had almost exclusive sexual access to 2 young hotties and a hot MILF-type, and at the same time I knew that the male partners also got off on the arrangement in their own way, I’d likely be sure I didn’t do something to screw up a good thing, even while I was asserting my subtle dominance at the same time.

Wifesharing: No worries, I know you weren’t calling me a submissive wimp (not that there’s anything wrong with that, haha). I can be submissive, and my enjoyment of humiliation aspects is much more subtle, instead of outright name-calling and/or being talked-down to.

Lastly, Nathaniel: You are hitting a particularly-deviant chord with me on this one…Despite the feelings that S. and I have on this, I’m not 100% sure what would happen if M. ever decided to push this button with S. and her girls. I think M. is fully-aware of the ladies’ feelings regarding sex with family, so I don’t he would go there, and even if he did, they would likely refuse. Now, that’s not to say that apparently C. and E. have actually tongue-kissed each other once or twice at M.’s dare when they’re drunk or horny, and that they M. has fucked one girl’s pussy, switched to the other girl’s mouth, and back again many a time (or so they’ve told S.), my understanding is that are straight, and don’t really derive any sexual satisfaction from playing around like that. Their enjoyment is of what M. is able to do to them.

Anyway, no more updates as yet, as it looks like M. and S. won’t be seeing each other this weekend, we’ll see if S. can coax M. into giving her another date night sooner rather than later.

tfx
Experienced

Unread post by tfx » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:16 pm

I think Nathaniel is right. While S might not be down, i find it extremely hard to believe E and C haven't done more then a little tongue kissing. This is like the proverbial, asking your kids if they've tried drugs before... they know you would probably not approve and so will tell you what you want to here. They may be straight but they're definitely a kinky lot and you know M will have been pushing for this. Regardless if they are sisters or not, there is nothing nicer to see then 2 girls having at each other.
Anyway if its true or not, let sleeping dogs lie, and if you find out, I think you should stay quiet about it, we don't need to know. You and your family don't need a bunch of strangers judging what you do.

Nathaniel
Trainable

Unread post by Nathaniel » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:27 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:Thanks for the comments, suggestions, and questions guys.
Now, that’s not to say that apparently C. and E. have actually tongue-kissed each other once or twice at M.’s dare when they’re drunk or horny, and that they M. has fucked one girl’s pussy, switched to the other girl’s mouth, and back again many a time (or so they’ve told S.), my understanding is that are straight, and don’t really derive any sexual satisfaction from playing around like that. Their enjoyment is of what M. is able to do to them.
That's what I am talking about: strange things can happen during peak arousal and these things don't imply that they are bi or crave to have sex with parents. It is just something that may happen during that moment and which isn't related to what happens before or afterwards.

The way I am reading this is that M. will probably give it a try, unless he is tooooo careful and afraid about breaking the situation. You see, he already pushed for it successfully between the sisters. Why wouldn't he try something similar with her mother too? Like pussy to mouth or coming in S' mouth and have her daughter kiss her afterwards.

Also, I think that E. has this fantasy, but she is not ready yet to fully embrace it. She won't do it on her own, she won't take the initiative, but she probably hopes that M. "forces" her into doing it. I see some signs there. Why would she want to have sex with M. at the same time (although) different turns than her mother? She already took the initiative to touch her mother, although it was just very slightly, caressing her head. And then she asked her to stay longer with them in bed.

I think it will happen, unless S. shunts it completely and flees from the situation because when not excited it is too weird for her. I think this would be a shame. I think it is a very beautiful and intimate picture of mother and daughter(s) sharing their bull together, up to the point where they feel comfortable enough of doing some bi stuff. I believe this can only enhance the relationship between them. I hope S. keeps her mind open and gives it a try, if M. pushes for it.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 am

It’s around 1:30 AM, and I’m sneaking this quick post because S. is finally asleep after fucking herself to a couple of orgasms with her favourite dildo. I had to watch and jack off without touching her, which was extremely difficult.

So if I had any doubt that M. now considers S. his, sexually-speaking, he made it clear earlier today. S. and I were getting ready to go out to a restaurant, when around 6 or so, M. stopped by unannounced, with C. in tow (they were apparently on their way to dinner themselves). S. was in the shower when they arrived. He greeted me politely and when I told him where S. was, he proceeded upstairs, leaving C. behind with me in the living room.

Within minutes, both of us were listening to S.’s screams from upstairs as only M.’s big cock was capable of doing. C. hugged me, asking if I was okay, I think I just nodded without speaking. I grabbed a couple of glasses of wine from the kitchen, then we sat down in the living room to wait awkwardly for C.’s bull to finish plugging my wife. And yeah…it really was awkward trying to chat casually with my daughter while her boyfriend was servicing her mother.

It was about 20 minutes before he came downstairs, putting his jacket back on. C. got up and went to him, kissing him passionately, and he let me know that S. had jumped back in the shower again. He actually apologized-conditionally, admitting that he might have made us late for our dinner reservations. I told him no problem and thanked him for giving both of us a nice surprise, considering we weren’t expecting him this weekend. He then asked me what we were doing tomorrow night, to which I admitted to him that we were having dinner with friends (He and C. had met both couples previously, so he knew who I was talking about). He told me that S. and I could masturbate, but were otherwise to refrain from touching each other until he called S. tomorrow afternoon, and I agreed, of course.

I watched them leave before I sprinted upstairs to see S. smiling sheepishly at me from the shower.

We were indeed about 15 mins. late to our dinner, even after we had to rush to get ready. After dinner was a movie, then home to polish off another couple bottles of wine, cuddle and masturbate before S. fell asleep.

I have no idea what’s coming tomorrow night. Jesus.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:02 am

pls update us tmr night.

just an idea, why don't u invite ur other daughter and sil over without telling M and see wat happens? All 4 of you show him deference/respect and see where it leads him

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:39 am

FamilyCuckold wrote: ......we sat down in the living room to wait awkwardly for C.’s bull to finish plugging my wife. And yeah…it really was awkward trying to chat casually with my daughter while her boyfriend was servicing her mother.
I think I'd call that an understatement :whip:
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:59 am

I think you should start considering seriously if you are willing to be a cuckold in chastity similar to P. M is starting to control when and how you and your wife have sex.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 am

softcantfind wrote:Sir is M turning into the bull you would like him to be? Did you find it hot the way he just took your wife with you and your daughter down stairs? If I can guess I think it would have been better for you if C wasn't there. Does it feel better for you now that M is stepping up his game. Did it turn you on when he told you, both you and your wife could masturbate but no intercourse until he has her tomorrow? Your wife must be one hot woman because M is really liking sex with her. M seems to have strong control over C because even though she didn't seem to like him having sex with S the way he did she still ran to him and kissed him passionately. Your story is good and arousing. I would like it if you PM me ant tell me anything on your mind.
I think c kissed m passionately coz she was aroused by m's power over her own father. Besides, it is always arousing to have a young man dominate an older one.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:34 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:Just finishing up at the office, and have some time to kill before I meet S. for dinner, so a quick response to comments…

Guhunkadorn: Yeah it’s a pretty crazy situation when S. and I step back for a moment a really think about it…can’t deny that we still have reservations, but she admits that after she saw M.’s cock on vacation, she couldn’t stop thinking about it, and I guess I was the same way. We will indeed tread very carefully.

My understanding is that C. and P. did have a regular and enjoyable sex life for the first few months after their wedding, even though M. had been cucking P. for awhile. M. was given the “honour” of being the last to cum in C. before the wedding (apparently C. wasn’t wearing panties during the ceremony and had M.’s cum leaking down her thighs…when P. went under her dress to remove the garter, he was also licking up as much non-dried cum as he could (I thought he was taking a long time to get the damn garter off, haha). M. was also the first to cum in C. as a married woman, as everyone was a little too drunk to get it up after the reception, M. stayed with them in their hotel room for the night and fucked C. in the morning before she and P. left for their honeymoon.

Caging P. and denying him to handjobs only is apparently a fairly-recent development. They don’t think it will be permanent, but so far P. is getting off on the denial with scheduled release so M. & C. have decided to continue this as long as they can.

M. and E. haven’t really talked to my wife and I about their marriage goals as yet, we have never pressured them of course, and are happy if they’re happy. P. once hinted to me last year that he thought he’d overhead M. talking to C. after one of their sessions, about shopping for a ring, but C. never mentioned it to P., and he’d never heard anything further.

Vdo1: Haha, S. and I did talk about the idea of putting me in a cage for short stints while she was dating J., which added to the heat of our own fuck sessions, but we never got around to it. I might be open to a short-term arrangement, say, a few days at a time before M. is scheduled to fuck S., but I don’t know if I could handle anything longer than that, and I don’t think I could handle being denied penetrative sex for long periods either. I guess we’ll see.

Natural One: Thanks for the advice, but I think I’m okay with being denied until Wednesday night or Thursday, at least so far. It’s been hard to stop masturbating for sure, once date night comes around, that will be the longest I’ve been denied an orgasm in recent memory, ugh. Besides, I want to give M. every chance to “take” S. from me sexually, if he has the ability.

Off to dinner with my love!
wow, p has actually reached the stage of lapping up m's cum. Would you be willing to do this? I suspect p has done more but is embarrassed to reveal now. Recall how he blushed about even the cage?

throwaway121212
Virgin

Unread post by throwaway121212 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Great story, would love to read more updates! Any updates on the pics you said you would consider posting?

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Have you thought of enjoying the taste of your daughters' cunts on his cock?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

Curiousguy99
Virgin

Unread post by Curiousguy99 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Update please! Can't wait to hear how your weekend went.