Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:53 pm

FC, I just came across this thread and had to read from page 1 to 30. I think somewhere you had commented about your “poor” writing skills. I disagree- your writing style is engaging and paints picture of events as they unfold. You have managed to convey your emotions well as each line was crossed.
I do look forward to reading more about adventures as and when you have the time and inclination to provide us with details.
Hopefully your family- S., C., E., P. And A. Are in good health and S. gets her fill from M and R.

Venus

speedydaemon
Player

Unread post by speedydaemon » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:23 pm

On the edge waiting for another awesome update!!

More please!!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:18 pm

Hi everyone,

Sorry for such a delayed update. I don’t have time to provide a ton of detail now, but I should over the next week or two. Life and work for all of us has been a bit crazy this year.

Short version is that due to some unfortunate circumstances surrounding the kids mortgage situation for their townhouse and the interest rate hikes over the last year, they decided they asked S. and I if they could sell their shared home earlier this year and bank the cash for now until they find a place under better mortgage terms, once the interest rate hikes finally stabilize. Vancouver real estate is fucking ridiculous.

They managed to sell their place at a modest lift in June and have since moved back in with us. S. and I felt bad about the reasons they had to sell, but a small part of us is happy that the kids are back in the house…and not just because it’s nice to have our kids living with us, haha.

P. and A. now sleep separately in the two remaining rooms upstairs, while I sleep in the guest suite in the basement, as M. has rightly moved into the master suite with the three girls. Once I realized that the kids would be moving back in, considering that A. is now 4, I had all the walls of the master suite upgraded with soundproofing, along with an upgraded solid-core door with weatherstripping to mitigate sound transfer, to allow M. to enjoy the girls without causing A. to ask too many questions. During those times P. and I are not allowed to watch (probably half the time), M. has allowed me to install a microphone in the suite, connected wirelessly to our phones, to at least let P. and I listen when he feels we deserve it. He and I agree that it’s drives our angst up the wall when we can hear the M. saying things to the girls, their giggles and responses, loud enough to hear the sounds, but not enough to make out the words.

Needless to say, M. has had to modify the nudity rule in the house as A. gets older, so it’s only required whenever A. isn’t home. The nudity rule still holds on the boat however, and we were lucky enough to get out on it enough that we’ve all managed some nice all-over tans this summer.

Despite the circumstances of the circumstances of the move-in, we’re all quite happy, especially S. as it’s much easier for M. to use her. She’s gone from having him fuck him about once a week to almost every night, even though she’s sharing him with her daughters. It also made the loss of R. as a bull for S. easier to take (he found a girlfriend back in June, evidently). And yes…the girls are probably fucking each other much more often than before, Jesus.

P. and I still get a handjob release from our wives or made to jerk off ourselves once a week, mostly. Occasionally our wives uncage us and still make us blow each other as per M.’s instructions to them, or “worse,” they use our Hitachi to vibrate us while still locked in our cages to make us cum.

At least I still get to fuck my wife with a condom or a sleeve on special nights, about once every couple of months these days, but it provide S. with little to no pleasure as even with a condom or a sleeve I tend to blow my load within 10 to 15 seconds…30 if I concentrate hard. From what P. tells me, his cock hasn’t had the privilege of his wife’s pussy since January. It’s a testament to the training our wives have had with us to make our premature ejaculation so quick now.

The wives do sleep with P. and I of course, a couple of nights a week, and we enjoy our own intimate times with them in our own way despite the lack of penetrative sex.

I would love to give everyone detail updates on all the deviant stuff, but with work, babysitting and the household chores delegated to myself and P., I haven’t had much personal time these days (don’t worry, P. and I have never been happier, really).

And I know you’re all wondering, but no…I’ve not had the shameful pleasure of E.’s mouth on my cock since that first time so many months ago.

Goodhornyprof
Prepubescent

Unread post by Goodhornyprof » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:33 pm

So great to hear your update and looking forward to even more of the details of your trip! Glad y’all are having fun!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:18 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:18 pm
P. and I still get a handjob release from our wives or made to jerk off ourselves once a week, mostly. Occasionally our wives uncage us and still make us blow each other as per M.’s instructions to them, or “worse,” they use our Hitachi to vibrate us while still locked in our cages to make us cum.
Glad to see you're still around, and happy to see an update!

Just blowing each other? They haven't had you and P. fucking each other yet?

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:59 pm

You will end up fucking your dauhgters after 1 of them has already sucked your cock and your wife has sucked their pussies. That was after your wife and you said you will never cross the line and ever touch your girls, you did. Its only a matter of time before you put your dick into your daughters while you wife sucks their tits and pussies.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:12 pm

lovethis wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:59 pm
You will end up fucking your dauhgters after 1 of them has already sucked your cock and your wife has sucked their pussies. That was after your wife and you said you will never cross the line and ever touch your girls, you did. Its only a matter of time before you put your dick into your daughters while you wife sucks their tits and pussies.
Maybe? But I think only if something else changes. If nothing else, I understand FC and P aren't allowed out of their cages all that much, there might not be much opportunity, yeah?

I haven't read anything that suggests C has any interest in FC.

As I recall, E wanted to suck FC because of how transgressive it is, but she's been into denial. She has only been sucking because being penetrated otherwise could get her off, which is contrary to the role they're shaping for her. Though this could well be old information, it does sound contrary to "the girls are probably fucking each other much more often than before".

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:31 pm

he was blindfolded when her daughter sucked him off. Mrs wasn't when she did the daughters with the SIL

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:23 pm

lovethis wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:31 pm
he was blindfolded when her daughter sucked him off. Mrs wasn't when she did the daughters with the SIL
Well, the first time. There was a surprisingly short refractory period and she did it a second time immediately after and both of them had their eyes open...

... okay, FC's probably rolled back in his head, but technically open.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:44 pm

Thanks for the update FC. Hope to hear more about the family vacation in Bora Bora if and when you have time

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:19 pm

Thanks for the update, so great to hear from you guys. Look forward to much more details, teasing and pleasures the wives are all enjoying. Hopefully you find time to give an update on each of their pleasures week to week and the "trials and tribulations " the wives and M decide for you and P.

Also are the ladies now totally exclusive to M now? No other cocks or Bulls?
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:58 am

Thanks for the update,

Exciting that it was, the best thing was to see that all of you are doing well and appear to be healthy and enjoying life.

Next, really pleased to see that S is again receiving the attention She deserves.

Take care, looking forward to more details when you are able to spare the time; but off course; for a Family-cuckold, taking care of all members in the family as well as the designated chores in the way expected by the Bull and His Ladies of course takes priority ;)

Sincerely
elina

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:48 pm

Thanks for the update. However after such a gap it's even more difficult to follow what is happening given the people involved are only identified by a single initial! I'm not the first to say this, how hard can it be to use false names instead?? I'm not prepared to go back and try to figure out who is who after so long unless you address this.

Pressingher
Virgin

Unread post by Pressingher » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:08 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:48 pm
how hard can it be to use false names instead?? I'm not prepared to go back and try to figure out who is who after so long unless you address this.
Chill, you sound really over-entitled here. If FC wants to use acronyms in HIS post to tell HIS story, that's his right. Just enjoy, I've seen a lot of threads die off because readers want to lord over the forum.

Thanks for the update FC, You are a legend.
Press her with hard body pressure.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:19 pm

Pressingher wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:08 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:48 pm
how hard can it be to use false names instead?? I'm not prepared to go back and try to figure out who is who after so long unless you address this.
Chill, you sound really over-entitled here. If FC wants to use acronyms in HIS post to tell HIS story, that's his right. Just enjoy, I've seen a lot of threads die off because readers want to lord over the forum.

Thanks for the update FC, You are a legend.
Sorry. And sorry to FC. You are absolutely correct.

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:51 am

Your posts are welcome whenever you have time to make them FC! Nice to hear that despite the challenges for your family you all have a situation where everyone is getting what they want. Here's hoping you'll be able to give us more details on that "deviant stuff," I really want to know if you've seen or heard the girls fooling around again

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:40 pm

Thanks so much for the update, and I certainly do hope you find the time for more detail over the next week or so.
FamilyCuckold wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:18 pm
And yes…the girls are probably fucking each other much more often than before, Jesus.
That sentence implies a whole lot, all of it hot. A couple of years ago you said that sex between S and the girls "has only happened in group sex settings with the girls in submissive roles" but I gather that's not true anymore. Do they initiate it by choice, or does M direct them to fuck each other? And also … it sounds like S and C don't tell you and P what happens in the master suite these days. I don't know how you stand it. I would be dying to know everything.
So does M now dictate how the two of you get your release? How often do your girls watch?

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:45 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:19 pm
You know … there are plenty of over-entitled people here, but almost none who will take criticism that well and apologize. Bravo.

Five years ago when wannabecUKold first posted it, I found his cast of characters very helpful for getting the participants all straight in my mind. Maybe it will help you too.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:48 pm

FC your lucky. I hope you get everything you want. Please fuck your daughters. That would be Great .You can do this?

puppyboy56
Prepubescent

Unread post by puppyboy56 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:42 am

cuckoldtipp/ more likely it will be the other way around when it comes to her daughters. :)

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:52 am

Thanks for the quick update. Glad you’re all doing well!! But now you’ve got us all wondering about these deviant happenings so please don’t wait TOO long to explain.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:38 am

vicg wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:45 pm
Johng1953 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:19 pm
You know … there are plenty of over-entitled people here, but almost none who will take criticism that well and apologize. Bravo.

Five years ago when wannabecUKold first posted it, I found his cast of characters very helpful for getting the participants all straight in my mind. Maybe it will help you too.
Thank you

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:31 pm

Bump.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:37 am

Just finished reading this whole story. Was really amazing. Very interesting one and very different from what you normally read. Can't wait for the next update!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:22 am

FC hope you and family had a wonderful thanksgiving last week. Would love to hear how things are progressing, when you have time.