Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Lensman2000
Player

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:08 pm

This is one of the most unusual threads I've seen on OHW due to the family dynamics. Although my Puritanical upbringing makes me recoil at the thought of even seeing my beautiful daughter naked and having sex with her SO, reading of your daughters and wife blowing the alpha boyfriend and, undoubtedly tasting each other on him is surprisingly kinky and arousing. If this continues, I expect that boundaries will be pushed further over time as a natural progression of your play together.

I too am a little concerned with P. Now that everything is very much out in the open, I hope you can have some frank discussions with him and make sure that he's self-aware, having his needs met, and not suffering in his marriage. If he's not a good communicator, your daughter may not even realize that she's causing her husband pain. On the other hand, she may be giving him exactly what he desires. Whatever the case, I hope you take the opportunity to discuss it with him.

Thanks for sharing this incredible story with us.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:11 pm

FC how hot is this tail. How is S going to give P his release?? I can't imagine how you are dealing with all of this. Great read so far. Keep us posted. Can't wait for more.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Maybe our cuck host can relieve P's sexual tension any and/or all of his hands, mouth and shitter.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:45 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
Serrand wrote:Well, that's quite a journey you're sharing here with us. A big thank you for that, I hope you'll continue for a long time.

But, like one previous commentator, I feel somehow sad and worried about P. I have to admit I'm curious how your planned conversation with him went, that you mentioned in the last post.
Of course, we only have a very, very limited view here of the marriage between C and P. But I would think playing the chastity/denial-game for a week or two, Ok, nothing wrong with that, but for many months? I don't know, if that's such a healthy thing for their marriage in the longterm.
I mean, doesn't C miss "to make love" to P, to have penetrative sex with P, the man she claims to love?
Of course, I mainly can only speak from my own experience, but I would think to have penetrative sex with your spouse, to be connected with her in that most intimate way, isn't only about the "physical gratification", even more it's very essential and important for the emotional bond between husband and wife. Even if it's not daily. However, that's only my opinion. I don't know if you and S ever talked with C and P about this, if they don't miss this connection to eachother?

Probabely I'm only overreacting, but they are still relatively young and inexperienced, and this kind of situation has at least the potantial to become emotionally abusive towards one party, in this case towards P.
Look, I don't want to dampen anyones mood and I want to apologize if I maybe sound a little harsh. I fully understand that probabely you're reluctant to intervene in any way into C.'s and P.'s marriage, but maybe you should have a watchful eye on their situation. I assume you and S are both fond of P, I don't know; maybe it would be a good thing, that you and S also have a conversation with your daughter alone, whitout anyone else there, telling C to be careful not to neglect and pushing P too far.

Excuse me, for rambling around, maybe I'm just oversensitive on that issue.
Hope to hear from you soon. :)
Actually you are on to something here and something that is missed by a lot of folks in the lifestyle and even more on this board.

A man's number one need from his wife is sex. It is how he perceives that she loves him. Second to that is respect. A woman's number one need from her husband is affection. That is different than sex. If these are not being met then the two people drift away from each other... ratcheting down their love for each other... until they find they are no longer in love with each other. It is a self fullfilling prophecy in the long term if couples are not aware of this and take the appropriate precautions to make sure that they keep fueling each other's love engines.

This lifestyle is a game. All of the other normal,parts of a relationship must stay in place and this is an additive for it to work long term. Read from the couples on her who are successful and you will see that this is an addition to their marriage... not a replacement for the normal husband/wife intimacy/respect/sex/love that must be maintained for a relationship to thrive.

Having discovered this through my marriage research I can see how and why this lifestyle can be so destructive to marriages. A wife cuts her husband off from sex. At first it is a thrill becasue it fits the kink. Then, the husband starts feeling in loved. To add insult to injury the wife starts doing little things from the lifestyle that shows disrespect for her husband. This just drives the spiral downward faster. Now the husband feels even less love now he, subconsciously, starts doing things and not showing his wife affection. She starts to feel unloved. Soon they keep on this downward trajectory until they crash and burn. The couples that I see on here who have successfully maneuvered through this are the couples who make sure that the sex, respect, and affection between them stay in place and the lifestyle is just an add on that enhances... not detracts from the relationship.

This is not a condemnation of the lifestyle becasue I believe in it but have come to recognize one of he pitfalls of the lifestyle that must be avoided. Some do this instinctively... others do it by chance. Others fall prey to the pitfall and could have survived if they had been aware. Others, and there are always exceptions, survive because they don't fall into the norm.

So be smart and play with an open and educated mind instead of blindly and this can be a wonderful lifestyle.

Just my 2 cents.
Words of wisdom there!

jackson1954
Virgin

Unread post by jackson1954 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:56 am

RE: Hotwifeok comment "A man's number one need from his wife is sex. It is how he perceives that she loves him. Second to that is respect. A woman's number one need from her husband is affection."

That is true in SOME cases but not in all cases. Different people have different needs. There is an excellent book called "The 5 Love Languages" that covers other ways people feel loved and how various people rank each of those love languages.

It outlines five ways to express and experience love that Chapman calls "love languages":
gift giving,
quality time,
words of affirmation,
acts of service (devotion),
and physical touch.

I think there are OTHER ways as well that he didn't cover too. "Love" cannot be broken down into one of 5 feelings or a combination of those feelings. Nor can we say that ALL men need to feel respect. Some don't. Some need to feel dis-respect.

At any rate, I am enjoying this story of life and love through the OP's eyes. Please continue :-)

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Can't wait for your next update - how was the talk with P and anything happened upon their return? May I know how old is P?

throwaway121212
Virgin

Unread post by throwaway121212 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Any updates, now that they're all back? How was the week with S being naked all the time, with P around? How was the trip? Did they celebrate the proposal by M fucking both girls?

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:43 pm

jackson1954 wrote:RE: Hotwifeok comment "A man's number one need from his wife is sex. It is how he perceives that she loves him. Second to that is respect. A woman's number one need from her husband is affection."

That is true in SOME cases but not in all cases. Different people have different needs. There is an excellent book called "The 5 Love Languages" that covers other ways people feel loved and how various people rank each of those love languages.

It outlines five ways to express and experience love that Chapman calls "love languages":
gift giving,
quality time,
words of affirmation,
acts of service (devotion),
and physical touch.

I think there are OTHER ways as well that he didn't cover too. "Love" cannot be broken down into one of 5 feelings or a combination of those feelings. Nor can we say that ALL men need to feel respect. Some don't. Some need to feel dis-respect.

At any rate, I am enjoying this story of life and love through the OP's eyes. Please continue :-)
What I was discussing is not the same as the "love languages". What I was discussing is the need to feel loved and ranking those in importance. I have read that book and it is extremely helpful and revealing. You should also read The Three Marriage Enigmas by Kevin Foster. He explains how those love languages translate into the marriage enigmas. The primary need is the need for sex. Without it a husband, in most cases, will not feel loved by his wife. Sex is a mans primary need. Affection is a woman's. Of course there are exceptions and not everyone fits into this case as the author clearly states. And obviously it is not the only need which is where The Five Love languages comes in.

It is probably the best book written to explain the male perspective to the male and why he feels the way he feels... at least that I have seen. The five love languages is also very important Mr. foster points out. But once you know the three marriage enigmas you will soon see why that is not enough. You also have the proper care and feeding of husbands by Dr. Lara and His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley, Jr. and even Michelle Langley's Why Women Cheat.

Look them up. They are very interesting and present things that I had never thought about but are so very evident in my marriage. Mr. foster has identified something very important that has been overlooked for some time.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue May 02, 2017 8:07 am

Sorry guys, big update coming…just busy these days. :-)

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:44 am

Ah, but busy doing what ? :)

auburnexperience
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by auburnexperience » Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:Sorry guys, big update coming…just busy these days. :-)
Can't wait!

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 am

hurry! hurry! ;)

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm betting that it involves his daughters cunt juices and a bisexual act.
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:05 am

DavidTriState wrote:I'm betting that it involves his daughters cunt juices and a bisexual act.
I hope so, but I just dun think they are there yet. Perhaps, its just M exerting yet more dominance.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sat May 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Finally got some free time to pound this out, pardon the pun.

I took P. out for drinks last Sunday night and we had a good talk. Thankfully, he’s a remarkably mature young man, intelligent, kind, easy-going yet firm when protecting people he cares about. He’s also like me in the sense of having a more dominant personality when it comes to his career, and so settled into a submissive role with C. and M. fairly smoothly and organically.

The conversation was the first one he and I had privately since this whole thing started, so it was a little awkward at first for both of us to be completely candid in the beginning, but after a couple of beers we were much more relaxed.

P. assured me that he was having the time of his life with C., and their relationship was even more loving and strong than it was before his cuckolding began. Even though he hasn’t penetrated his wife for months, they do practice other forms of physical intimacy. He goes down on C. on a regular basis, not surprisingly. C. also varies her handjob technique as well, edging him for over an hour sometimes before letting him shoot, or trying to make him spurt as quickly as possible, as well as ruining him from time to time. He reiterated that he didn’t think it would be permanent, and that at some point he would reclaim C.

Before M. starting fucking S., he’d been servicing C. 2 or 3 times a week (they live about a 5 minute drive from each other downtown), so combined with P.’s oral servicing, she gets plenty of sex.

He also admits that C. is correct in the improvement in his own attitude towards their marriage since being locked up, and his friendship with M. has also never been better.

I know you’re all wondering…we were pretty tipsy when I felt I had to ask him the “elephant in the room” question, to which he answered very openly. P. has been sucking M.’s cock semi-regularly, but only in the presence of C. He doesn’t consider himself bisexual in the sense that he’s sexually-attracted to men, but he does find it hugely arousing when “directed” to orally-service M., as it’s apparently a big turn-on for C. as well. He also admits that right after his releases, the idea of sucking cock becomes a complete turn-off for him, which is another reason why C. never lets him cum during any of her sessions with M.

So C. authorized S. to give P. his release this past Wednesday (she didn’t tell him beforehand, C. wanted to keep him guessing), so S. and I decided to take him out for dinner first (not just because of the pending release, but also just as family thing). I thought that I wouldn’t watch, just to make it less uncomfortable for him (assuming it would)…although I’d be lying if it wasn’t to reduce my own potential discomfort as well.

Over dinner we chatted about some of the things that P. and I talked about a few days earlier, amongst other things. S. asked him how he was doing while his wife was getting a regular dose of M.’s cock while they were away (she actually pretty much said it like that), and he blushingly admitted that the first couple of days were a little more challenging that he thought they would be. Concentrating on work was difficult with visions of C. and M. in his head all the time, and watching S. prancing around the house naked and hearing us fucking made it worse, but still enjoyable.

When we got home, I settled into the living room while S. took P. upstairs…he obviously knew what was about to happen at that moment, and glanced at me with an embarrassed look. I told him to relax and enjoy, and that I’d hang out downstairs while they did their thing.

So anyway, after about 15 minutes (she must’ve been edging him a bit), I heard absolutely no sounds coming from P.’s bedroom. Curiousity got the best of me, so I snuck upstairs to see if I could catch a glimpse of the action.

The door was half open, so I peeked around the edge of the door to see P. sitting in a chair, with his wrists in cuffs, bound behind him, with S. slowly stroking his cock. She was staring intently at it, almost like she does with M.’s shaft, and I could see that he was indeed a little larger than me, and much smaller than M.

I watched for about ten minutes or so of S. stroking him quickly, slowly, then stopping from time to time to edge him, until she smiled up at him and asked him if he was still close to cumming. He nodded, a bit of a grimace on his face, his hips bucking vainly to get off from S.’s fingers, an inch away from his straining cock.

My jaw dropped when she then told him he was a good boy, and said that this would be their little secret, then engulfing most of his prick with her mouth.

Whoa. Did C. give her permission to do that, or was it a spur-of-the-moment thing on her part? I guess she’s now been officially-penetrated by both of her sons-in-law. Wow.

She had her hands on his thighs as I watched her head bob up and down, her blonde locks obscuring most of the action from where I was standing. And yeah, I had a hard-on.

What seemed like moments later, P. started moaning and his hips started bucking again as evidently began to shoot quite a load into my wife’s mouth. When he was done, she swallowed his entire load and winked at him, then gave his cockhead a last kiss before she wiped his prick down and started locking him back up. I decided that was a good time to beat it back downstairs.

I’ll write-up the rest of the week’s happenings tomorrow, hopefully.

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 pm

My vote is that she was rewarding him and it is supposed to be their secret! Thanks for sharing!
P & M

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:08 am

I guessed it. P sucks M. But it is still very arousing when u finally confirms it.

Both started in similar positions as bf of twins. Then m submitted p and now m is the family sexual master while p is right at the very bottom. (even lower than u, he had to strip but u did not)

More importantly, are u open to doing it when the time comes?

kudos to m for not asking p to fellate him during the session with all of u. I believe p would have awkwardly complied and what a power trip it would have been for m. It would also have sent a strong message to u. That day will come though. Hats off to m for pacing everything so well.

now I have a feeling u might just go down on him in the heat of the moment before he or your wife asks.

Hail Sir M!

Curiousguy99
Virgin

Unread post by Curiousguy99 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Wow! Great update. Kinda guessed P was blowing M.
Can't wait to hear how it went when the girls and M returned from Mexico.
Thanks for sharing.

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Mon May 08, 2017 3:34 am

P was lucky to receive such a mind blowing release there!
I would like to have seen it ruined, and his cock locked back up in chastity.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm

FC I hope you are doing well. I can't wait for more updates

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 am

S sounds like a natural keyholder for males in chastity.

throwaway121212
Virgin

Unread post by throwaway121212 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:31 am

What's happened since M and the girls came back from vacation? What did they do while there? Has M helped himself to S since they got back? Did you talk to S about what she did to P? Do you think she'll do it again?

So many questions! Please keep us updated

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:10 am

Such an exciting thread, I can't get enough :)

mais
Prepubescent

Unread post by mais » Thu May 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Family Cuckold,

I have very much enjoyed reading your escapades with your wife and her now future son-in-law. I admit that I (like you) struggle with the borderline incestuous nature that comes up at times, but on the other hand your story is hitting many aspects of the cuckold fantasy life that many of us enjoy. A wanton display of lust by your wife, a virile and confident lover for her (and in your case - your daughters) and most importantly the understanding those participants have of what you get out of this.

The Cuckold/Hotwife scene encompasses a wide variety of tastes, from mild to heavy dom/sub roles. However, I believe that the vast majority of people that discuss this as an avenue to explore are really just looking to satisfy a desire for something new, yet still maintain a strong loving relationship. For most of us sex is still based on love, and being able to understand that you can maintain that love and still enjoy sex with other people is not easy for everyone to achieve. You and your family seem to have overcome that hangup.

For any man that has cuckold desires the main issue is trust. Trust in your wife, trust in the other man, and trusting yourself to be able to actually handle it when your fantasy becomes reality. From your story so far it was clear at the beginning that the trust between you and your wife was never in doubt. You have also discussed how your feelings towards M have changed since you began this journey and how your comfort level with him and his ability to meet your desires has grown. You obviously trust your daughters and presumably P as well.

As an outsider looking in, the weak link in this chain of trust though seems to be M! His decision to include outsiders without your knowledge was a huge risk. The public risks you all took in restaurants and at your daughter’s apartment may have added to the excitement, especially for you, but I wonder how much more risk you can afford. Vancouver is a large metropolitan area, but it really is not that big and I am always surprised how many times I run into people I know when I am there. I haven’t lived there since 1986 and it still happens today.

So my point is this. You are a local businessman, your wife still works at least part time for some form of government agency, and your daughters and their SO’s all live and work in the area. You seem to have a good thing going and everyone is getting something out of this unusual but highly charged sexual situation, but it is all family involved. When the fun comes to an end, and it will, I hope it ends well and peacefully for everyone by mutual agreement. With so much on the line for your family I don’t see the benefit of public displays of your cuckold status, additional partners or anything else that increases your risk of exposure.

I think you already know that the genie can’t be put back in the bottle at this point and you all seem to be enjoying this situation to a large degree. I think that is great so long as everyone is happy. I would encourage you to continue to enjoy it as long as you can but to do it safely, because when something goes wrong it has the potential to really damage your entire family. If the public displays of your cuckold status are something you crave then maybe you should all go to Mexico on vacation and do that part there.

Please continue your updates when you can and enjoy living your dreams.

lledroc
Prepubescent

Unread post by lledroc » Sun May 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Hey it is Mothers Day today, is mother going to get any action from her sons-in-law?