Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
browneye653
Trainable

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by browneye653 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 pm

WOW bro.......its almost too insane to be real....but WOW....

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:36 am

The cage is a great way to tease especially for a few days leading up to a sex date. Besides how hot would it be knowing both C and S locked their cucks in favor of a session with M?

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:32 am

How did S and M's date go last night? Did S manage to deny you until after her date with M?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey everyone,

S. and I have been flat-out since my last post, but I wanted to just let you know that her date with M. last night was another cum-filled, orgasmic success. E. wasn’t present again, but M. called her up and let her listen to him fuck her mother until he unloaded in her ass, then whispering something over the phone before hanging up.

I think M. is starting to become more comfortable with me, showing more assertiveness this time as he gave me various directions in between fucks, getting him and S. drinks or water, towels, etc. He’s also quickly getting S. under his complete sexual dominance by the end of the night, some light name-calling, rougher hair-pulling doggie-style sex, etc.

M. stayed the night this time, he asked me to sleep in the guest room across the hall so he and S. could fuck, cuddle and sleep in peace (although our king-size bed could have slept all three of us quite comfortably), to which I agreed without question.

I did manage to keep myself from masturbating until last night, where S. rewarded me with a sloppy-seconds fuck in her gaping pussy. Even though it wasn’t quite as tight right after M.’s second load in there, I still only lasted maybe 4 or 5 pumps before I blew my load to add to his. S. smiled at me when she felt me unload and asked me, “did that feel good, baby?” before giving me a quick kiss and asking me to dismount so M. could pound her to another orgasm.

I didn’t sleep much, and neither did they, I remember waking up a couple of times during the night to sounds of skin-slapping, and S. screaming and moaning…both time I walked to the doorway to beat off for a few minutes watching…I shot smaller loads both times before heading back to bed. S. told me this morning that she didn’t even notice me watching the second time, she was so tired and fucked-out, she didn’t cum that time either.

She took the day off work today to sleep-in and recover, and I don’t think I got much productive work done today either, to be honest. M. left in the morning after telling me to keep tomorrow night open for another date, and that S.’s holes were again off-limits to me until then. Considering how much I was stroking off last night after I’d had a crack at S.’s pussy, waiting until tomorrow night would be easier this time.

Lastly, S. has arranged for her and I to meet up with C. and P. for lunch tomorrow. I’m sure a big part of the conversation will be about M.

I’m knocking off early to grab some take-out for S. and I, we’re having a movie night in to rest and probably sack out early as well.

Open2it: I hear you, and you’re probably right…like I said, I’ve never actually worn a cage before, so it would take a fair bit of research on my part before I considered getting one. I’ve been reading how much trouble a lot of men have had finding one which fits reasonably comfortably, and it’s not like I want to blow a lot of money on multiple cages until I find one that fits. Maybe I’m overthinking it? And yes…it’s pretty deviant to think this guy is fucking my wife and daughter while my son-in-law and I are both caged. Jesus...

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:23 am

Don't be surprised is part of the conversation is about the benefits of having a cuck in chastity.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:20 am

Incredibly turned on by your story, FC, and love hearing that M is taking full advantage of S's craving his big cock and embracing your role with appropriate dominion yet being respectful. Hopefully he still has enough virility to take care of E and C while still enjoying S as his mature fucktoy as often as possible. Lucky fucker!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Well, I’m sitting in front of my computer on a rainy day, collecting my thoughts about the last few days. I’m sure there’s a few of you guys out there who find sitting calmly to write out your thoughts is a rather cathartic exercise…it certainly is with me.

I’ll have to split this up into a 2 or 3 separate posts, otherwise it would be way too long.

So back to Friday…S. and I met up with C. and P. for lunch to generally catch up, as well as talk about the recent developments with M. The ensuing conversation was quite enlightening, and S. admitted later that she was as turned on as I was.

First off, when it came to size queens, like mother like daughters, apparently. The sex started out early on as more conventional partner swapping, and P. was a good lover, and although not nearly as large as M., was a good size at about 7”. S. then commented something like, “well at least he’s bigger than your father,” while grabbing my crotch, to which I think both men at the table blushed. I looked at her in mock anger and said, “Hey!” to which she smiled back at me.

It turns out that P. has only been caged on an ongoing basis for about 3 months now, and so far they’re both enjoying how it’s affected P.s sex drive. It was interesting seeing P. blushing a little while C. described to S. how much more attentive he’s become since cage was introduced. Apparently P. masturbated a lot since he and C. even started dating, and when they started playing with denial last year, C. caught him more than several times “cheating” in their bathroom when he thought she wasn’t paying attention. He admitted that he felt guilty cheating even when C. didn’t know about it. M. had recommended the cage after C. had expressed her frustration to him, and P. was open to trying it.

C. described how much more attentive P. has gotten over the last few months, and that his weekly release schedule seems to work well for her and him…most of the time she gives him handjobs to completion, with the occasional ruined orgasm to keep him on his toes, or rarely, edging him then locking him up again as a method of punishment for any transgressions over the past week. She told us that the cage P. now wears is completely comfortable for him to wear 24/7 (I saw P.’s blushing get worse at that). She makes him beat off solo sometimes as well. She told us that the combination of being locked up for the last few months, combined with the weekly release, that P. was taking less and less time to spurt, especially during C.’s handjobs. She grinned at P. when she told us that she could get him off in under 10 seconds now, most of the time.

When I read stories here about wives “training” husbands to become premature ejaculators, I thought it was a bit of a stretch, but I guess it’s true with some people.

In any case, C.’s sex life was apparently wonderful with M., usually getting him at least twice a week, and the occasional weekend sleep-over. C. is accompanying M. and E. on a Mexico trip in April for a week, which will be the longest C. would be away from P., and the longest period where M. would have exclusive access to C. on a daily basis.

The ladies then started to talk about M.’s access to S., and C. tried to reassure her mother that she would be happy to see M. less for the next few weeks to give S. more time with him. C. joked that her reward for this would be her trip with M. next month, haha.

All this time, I’ve got a raging hard-on, while S.’s constant groping of my cock through my pants didn’t help. Despite this, I felt a…nervousness? Or mild unease? during the entire conversation about my daughter’s kinky sex-life and her excitement at vicariously-involving her mother in it. I can’t say whether the intense arousal these days is partly due to these feelings or not.

P. seemed quite genuine when telling us how happy he is with the situation, and with the direction their marriage was taking. He admitted that the first month of being completely cut-off from penetrative sex was challenging, but it’s gotten easier over time. He also grinned at C. when he said that he didn’t think this would be permanent, that he may use his option to reclaim C. at some point.

We finished lunch and C. whispered something in S.’s ear when we all hugged to leave, to which I saw her blush and heard her say something like, “I don’t know how comfortable I am yet having my daughter say that to me,” before smiling sheepishly and kissing her goodbye. I asked S. about it afterward, and she said that C. told her to “have fun tonight.”

I was becoming quite clear that these girls seem to be more comfortable with this whole crazy situation than my wife and I. Still don’t know how I feel about that.

Opentoit: Obviously, you called it.

Next up: Friday night fun.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:21 am

sent PM instead
Last edited by Morgan on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:23 am

You should offer to invite P to stay with you and your wife while his wife is on vacation. It will give you and your wife more of an opportunity to learn about chastity as it relates to cuckolding.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:01 am

FamilyCuckold wrote: When I read stories here about wives “training” husbands to become premature ejaculators, I thought it was a bit of a stretch, but I guess it’s true with some people.
With apologies for this slight diversion...can I just say that my wife did this with me? She achieved it by setting up a strict routine with a weekly handjob - same time, same place - during which I had to cum as quickly as possible. At first I was given five minutes but then, each time I came, the time would be reduced to the time I achieved. Eventually I managed 14 seconds, barely getting hard. And this is where I've remained.

Okay, sorry for the hi-jack...carry on FamilyCuckold...

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:28 am

This story is so hot! I'm looking forward to more updates.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:01 am

Hi guys,

Haven't had time to write-up more yet, but in the meantime, answers to your questions:

Softcantfind: It sounds like P. is willingly-staying behind as a next step of seeing where their cuckold marriage is going. As far as I know E. is only fucking M., which is apparently enough for her, as she has a mild cuckquean fetish as well (which was made readily-apparent to me on Friday night, but more on that later). It doesn't sound like there's any risk to their relationship, while this may be their first trip away together, M. has been cucking P. for a couple of years now, including C, having weekend sleepovers at M. and E.'s apartment.

Opentoit: Sound kinda hot, but I think there's a long way to go before we're in the mindset to think about that, particularly with everything that's happening now, in the moment.

Gasdenied: Thanks for the comment, it's certainly an interesting concept, I just wasn't sure if it was something that could actually happen. There are times where I'm so turned on that S. can get me off just from a few strokes of her hand, or just a few pumps inside her, but there are also times where I can go for 20 minutes straight too.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:39 pm

Okay, sorry for the hi-jack...carry on FamilyCuckold...[/quote]

"Hi-jack" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi guys,

Haven't had time to write-up more yet, but in the meantime, answers to your questions:

Softcantfind: It sounds like P. is willingly-staying behind as a next step of seeing where their cuckold marriage is going. As far as I know E. is only fucking M., which is apparently enough for her, as she has a mild cuckquean fetish as well (which was made readily-apparent to me on Friday night, but more on that later). It doesn't sound like there's any risk to their relationship, while this may be their first trip away together, M. has been cucking P. for a couple of years now, including C, having weekend sleepovers at M. and E.'s apartment.

Opentoit: Sound kinda hot, but I think there's a long way to go before we're in the mindset to think about that, particularly with everything that's happening now, in the moment.

Gasdenied: Thanks for the comment, it's certainly an interesting concept, I just wasn't sure if it was something that could actually happen. There are times where I'm so turned on that S. can get me off just from a few strokes of her hand, or just a few pumps inside her, but there are also times where I can go for 20 minutes straight too.

So back to Friday.

S. asked me to help her get ready for her date with M., which is something I quite enjoy (as do most of you, I realize). According to instructions from M., she wore a slinky, short black dress (about halfway down to her knees), stockings and heels to match, with no bra and panties allowed. The dress was S.’s favourite “out to find strange cock” outfit in the past, although in this case, S.’s braless nipples were sticking out quite prominently through the thin, almost sheer material, which was already tight against her big fake tits. S. got her pussy completed lasered a few years ago, so that was always one less task for me these days.

M. arrived around 7 PM in a cab, and S. greeted him at the front door with a smile and long, passionate kiss, before he looked over at me and told me that I’d be the designated driver tonight on their date.

He didn’t ask me this time, he told me...all the while groping my wife’s pussy and tits to make sure she’d obeyed his “no-underwear” directive. I nodded without a word.

M. took S. into the back seat of our car (it’s a 2017 BMW 750 sedan, so there’s a ton of space in the back), while I drove us to the restaurant back downtown.

I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road. M. seemed to be deliberately trying distract me by making sure S.’s various body parts which he was groping were in full view of the rear view mirror. I did have to stop short a couple of times at red lights when the collision warning beeped at me. M. joked at me not to kill him, “just because I’m fucking your wife,” which didn’t help my hard-on.

About 10 minutes before we arrived, he put S.’s hips onto his lap facing forward, yanked up her skirt and proceeded to sink his massive cock into her cunt, eliciting a long moan from her. Glancing in the mirror as much as I safely could, I could see he wasn’t really fucking her, just sort letting her rotate her hips on his cock as he continued to grope her tits and make out with her.

S. and M. got themselves presentable just as I pulled up to the valet, and we made our way into the restaurant with M. and S. walking in front of me, his hand conspicuously on her ass, while I followed behind.

The dinner was excellent, although I was a little nervous that we might see people we knew, as M. and S. were sitting next to each other in the booth, while I sat across from them, and M. was groping and kissing her the entire time we were there. Luckily this time I didn’t see anyone (although I suppose someone could have seen us without my knowing).

I was a little embarrassed at the curious reaction from our server when I paid the bill at the end, around 10 PM at that point. I’m sure she noticed the wedding rings S. and I were wearing and that M. was not.

As hot as the situation was, I was glad to get out of there. I got the car back and M. told me to drive back to his apartment. I was about to ask if E. was also home waiting, but decided to keep quiet for the ten minutes it took to get there.

M. told me to park the car at a meter on the opposite side of the road where their condo building was located and wait, letting me know that S. would send a text shortly.

I was sitting in car for what felt like half-an-hour (maybe more like 15 minutes) when I got a text from S.:

“Look up, 2nd floor, 3rd window from the left.” I already knew that was their apartment.

My head swung around so fast I felt like I might have pulled something (I didn’t), and I saw lights come on in their living room window (floor-to-ceiling window popular with a lot of modern condo buildings). I couldn’t see anyone at first, but then saw several flashes of light as if a camera was going off in another part of the room.

The next thing I saw made me stop breathing, and even now remember how fast my heart started racing.

M. led a now-naked S., except for the stockings, to the window, visible for anyone looking from the building windows on the side of the street where I was parked. He placed his hands on her shoulders so she would kneel down to begin sucking his cock, the size of which was apparent even from my vantage point.

A moment later, I saw my own daughter, as naked as my wife, approach both of them from the side, shooting photos from a cell phone. Eventually she placed her arm around M. to give him a long kiss, with my wife’s head still bobbing back and forth on his cock. E. would look down at her mother occasionally, running her fingers through her hair, before continuing to kiss M.

I couldn’t help it, parked on a public street, I still pulled my raging erection out to beat off while watching this incredible scene above.

After about 15 minutes or so (again, who the fuck knows how long things were going, my mind had zero ability to estimate), M. looked down and said something, whereupon S. immediately pulled her mouth off his cock to stroke it instead. I guess he was close, because I could see the ropes of cum splashing my wife’s face from the car, all the while seeing the camera flash going off.

After he was done, he said something to E., who took a few more shots of S.’s cum-stained face (I assume) and his cock before he pulled S. to her feet. E. gave the phone to S. (I guess it was her phone), and began texting something.

I received her text a moment later, “Go home baby, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Jesus…I blew my load all over my pants and car.

So…yeah…the lights in the living room went out…and I went home.

I stroked off again when I got home…then I got a text photo from S. of her pretty face coated with M.'s cum.

I guess I fell asleep, eventually.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:16 pm

I have nothing to offer really, except that I'm loving this thread (I'm sure everyone is). I hope you continue it often and for a long time to come. It's excellent, and that date with the voyeuristic component is super hot. DD, humiliated at the restaurant? You might as well start researching cock cages now (and asking P for advice) because that's just a matter of time at this point. M's got himself quite a little harem and it seems like certain criteria are likely required for his sluts' cuckolds.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 am

M certainly pushed your buttons (not to mention your wife's as well) on Friday night. I agree that it's only a matter of time before S starts talking to you about wearing a chastity cage even if it's only for a few days before it's her turn with M.

Enjoy your unique situation to the max. It sounds like a lot of excitement is ahead.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:24 am

Hi guys,

Sorry about the double-posting of my answers to questions...so much for trying to keep the updates at a reasonable length. S. and I were a little drunk last night, and I didn't realize that I'd copied and pasted more than I needed to (I don't write my updates here directly, I write in Word and copy and paste, easier for me).

Last update coming tonight (Saturday and date night stuff).

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:29 am

I'd say you had every reason to be a little drunk last night. I hope it led to some very hot reclaiming sex between you and your sexy wife S.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:40 am

Damn, this is one of the hottest threads I've ever read! I agree with some of the others, you will soon be caged, just like your son-in-law!

Untold
Prepubescent

Unread post by Untold » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 am

Wow, that's one of the hottest sex stories I have ever read, true or not! Congratulations and keep us updated!
Read our hotwife stories. Ellen&Bill

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Well,

I seem to remember that you at one point expressed a doubt if M (given a smaller body frame) would really be capable of taking the place of a proper bull in a cuckold relationship with your Wife and you. I guess that by now, we can all conclude that he is more than capable ....... Or do you still question this?

Please keep posting!!!

Sincerely
elina

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:07 am

FC, I'm with natural_one on being enthralled with your unique and intoxicating erotic adventure. Familial kinkiest has never been a real hot button for me. But the mutuality of your sexual adventure is captivating my carnal fascination. No sure why some feel the need to question the veracity of your journey. Hopefully you'll discard the envious barbs. In lustful anticipation of each update!

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:18 am

Very interesting developments in this story. Thank you for sharing!
P & M

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Okay, so no hangover for either of us yesterday morning, thankfully. A movie at home, 2 bottles of wine between the two of us, and a lot of convo and goofing around on Monday night.

So back to Friday…after that last photo (beat off one more time, which is impressive for me), I didn’t get any further texts or calls from S. for the rest of the night…a little surprising as she usually sends at least a number of texts to me during a night out with an FB when I’m not present. I think I remember falling asleep around 1 AM, and waking up once around 3 AM to piss, and S. wasn’t home yet. I guess I should have assumed that S. wouldn’t be home until the morning, based on her text, but I suppose I was still hoping she’d come back to me sooner rather than later. Although everyone over there was probably sleeping at that point, I decided to text her anyway just in case. Still no response, and I fell back asleep shortly thereafter.

I did gradually wake up later that morning to the feeling of someone’s lips wrapped around my semi-hard cock. After the few moments it took to wake up fully, I saw it was S., and I brought her up to kiss her before she resumed her efforts.

Definitely a sight to see…hair still messed up, make-up gone, and a few handprints on her ass…my beautiful wife.

It wasn’t as late as I thought it might be, she had apparently gotten home just after 4, and hadn’t really got any sleep prior to leaving M. and E. apartment.

After she swallowed my load, she cuddled up to me and said she’d tell me details later in the morning after she got some sleep.

I let her sleep in while I went about several errands in the morning, brought back coffee and a light breakfast for her to have while still lounging in bed.

After she had sent the text telling me to go home, M. proceeded to leave a load in each of her holes again that night, while E. only watched, played with herself on occasion while continuing to photograph the two of them using S.’s phone.
M. brought both girls into bed afterward, then proceeding to fuck E. for his last load of the night while S. watched.

It was hot and a little uncomfortable at the same time for S. to watch her daughter having sex right beside her, she reinforced the reality that her arousal was not due to any sexual attraction to E., but simply at the kinkiness of the situation. They never touched each other, other than E. momentary stroking of S.’s hair during the initial blowjob, and M. proceeded to completely ignore S. while pounding E. Even E. only looked over at her mother once to make eye contact, just before she came (she came several times before M. finally unloaded).

Afterward both girls cuddled with M. for awhile, and S. said she dozed off for some time, until she was woken up by M. and E. fucking again. At that point S.’s discomfort overcame arousal, and she kissed M. goodbye, saying she wanted to let them have their own time. E. apparently asked again that S. to stay the night, but S. insisted that she needed “to go back and take care of your father.”

S. had finished her breakfast at that point, and told me she was still hungry, but not for food, so she blew me to completion again before I told her I had to leave to run more errands. I joked with her that M. didn’t tell her to deny me this time, and she said that maybe he did, but maybe she didn’t want to obey, haha.

We went out for our usual date night that evening, finally getting to a chat about our situation and how we both felt.

I think so far we’re both reasonably comfortable with the arrangement, despite the occasional nervousness that crops up from time to time, and certainly able to let the kinkiness add to our arousal when we fuck, or during S.’s romps with M.

I mentioned previously that our daughters are not bi, but I neglected to mention that S. is, something she’s also enjoyed during our swinging years. I feel like I need to reiterate that she has no sexual attraction to her daughters, however, and neither do I. She and I both get horny by the deviance of being a slutwife of a virile Alpha male who has become the sexual primary of not only 3 women, but 3 directly-related women.

S. and I have always been excellent communicators, we hold no secrets from each other, and at our age we’re well past any passive-aggressive bullshit that some couples might suffer from. We both agreed that we were not only comfortable with how things were going, that so far it was making our sex life the hottest it’s ever been, and that we would be open-minded in seeing where M. would lead us as our newest bull.

As for me, despite my earlier reservations about M.’s ability to take his role as S.’s primary sex partner, he seems to have gotten over any doubts or nervousness about me and my reaction (I think my deference during Friday night’s date helped him quite a bit), and I got more much more comfortable deferring to him, despite my weird issue around physicality. S. and I are both just curious as to why he didn’t continue to demand my denial, as well as why the next date wasn’t talked about on Friday night. I suppose he has his reasons, and I’m not going to look a gift-horse in the mouth, haha. We are keeping this Friday night open for M., just in case, however.

Lastly, I also understand if some readers find this situation just a bit too crazy to be true…if I wasn’t in the middle of this, I would feel the same, to be honest. Sounds like something right out of Literotica, except that I’m not that good a writer.

I can’t tell you guys to believe me or not, that’s of course your prerogative. Like I said before, I’m actually sharing this more for my own catharsis than any other reason. If I find that writing about this starts to have a negative effect on me, then I’ll find another avenue, but until then, I’m happy to share here for as long as you all enjoy it.

Thanks for understanding guys. :-)

PnGForgeD
Virgin

Unread post by PnGForgeD » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm

I very much enjoyed this! Thanks for the share! Can't wait to read more.