Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Curiousguy99
Virgin

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by Curiousguy99 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 am

Happy birthday indeed! Great update. So what was in the box? Thanks for sharing.

Nathaniel
Trainable

Unread post by Nathaniel » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 am

Thanks for the update!

About how old are the guys and about how old is your wife?

They seemed quite comfortable with the situation. It looks like it's hasn't been their first time, while the husband is watching. Do you think they have done the same with your daughter? Maybe with both of them?

Do you fear that young as they are, when they are drunk and feel brave, they might just stop at your house and demand pussy, without M.'s approval? Or do you think they will behave well? What do you think would your wife do is some of them stopped by unannounced?

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:25 am

ok, nobody is asking the million dollar question

"Before he left, he gave me a small wrapped package and wished me a happy birthday before he left."

Was it a cage?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Oops! Sorry guys, forgot to mention that M.'s gift wasn't nearly so kinky, haha...it's a cellphone battery pack. I guess he remembered a conversation awhile back where I was complaining about how short the battery life was on my cell phone. Not sure how I would've felt if it had been a cage. ;-)

Also, quick update: C. texted S. this morning asking her if she would be okay with giving P. his weekly release while C. was away. I asked S. if she was really okay with it, and not surprisingly, part of her didn't think it was a good idea, while wetness I felt between her legs told a different story. We'll see what happens. ;-)

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:54 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote: haha...it's a cellphone battery pack.
FC, you have no idea how many thousands of us perverts out here are soooo disappointed!

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:Oops! Sorry guys, forgot to mention that M.'s gift wasn't nearly so kinky, haha...it's a cellphone battery pack. I guess he remembered a conversation awhile back where I was complaining about how short the battery life was on my cell phone. Not sure how I would've felt if it had been a cage. ;-)

Also, quick update: C. texted S. this morning asking her if she would be okay with giving P. his weekly release while C. was away. I asked S. if she was really okay with it, and not surprisingly, part of her didn't think it was a good idea, while wetness I felt between her legs told a different story. We'll see what happens. ;-)
Excitement over something and it being a good idea are two different things. That is the difference between a responsible adult and an out of control adolescent.

I am not saying it is a bad idea or good idea just pointing out that you can't let such things define what you are going to do. If it is what you all want and end up thinking it is a good idea then go for it. If you are excited about it but decide the potential ramifications are not good and therefore not a good idea then control yourselves and not do it.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Hotwifeok wrote:
FamilyCuckold wrote:Oops! Sorry guys, forgot to mention that M.'s gift wasn't nearly so kinky, haha...it's a cellphone battery pack. I guess he remembered a conversation awhile back where I was complaining about how short the battery life was on my cell phone. Not sure how I would've felt if it had been a cage. ;-)

Excitement over something and it being a good idea are two different things. That is the difference between a responsible adult and an out of control adolescent.

I am not saying it is a bad idea or good idea just pointing out that you can't let such things define what you are going to do. If it is what you all want and end up thinking it is a good idea then go for it. If you are excited about it but decide the potential ramifications are not good and therefore not a good idea then control yourselves and not do it.
I would like to point out that S. is already being serviced on a regular basis by her son-in-law M. For S. to give her other son-in-law his weekly release isn't really any different than what she does with M. If anything, it's a far smaller chore like supervised masturbation or a hand job. It seems to fit right in with what's been going on there the last several weeks.

And, they're all adults and can do what they want.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Can't S find a last minute flight to Mexico to join the fun? M is certainly living the dream! Twin sisters & their mom along with mom/daughter combo?!? How often does he just laugh at how great he has it?!? Dang!

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:46 am

It is great when the wife gets / is the present! Thanks for sharing.
P & M

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:23 am

I can't wait for the updates

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi guys, realized that there were a few questions I missed answering the other day.

Nathaniel: Yeah, S. has learned that the boys that fucked her have gangbanged C. as well in the past, but not E. They're all late twenties/early thirties, 2 are university friends of his from Montreal, and the other kid (the one who had performance issues) is from here. M. does apparently give them permission to do C. once in awhile, but not often. S. enjoyed the boys enough that night, and she'd enjoy being passed around again in a group, but she probably wouldn't do them one-on-one unless M. "ordered" her to.

Tryn: I did crack a joke to S. on Sunday before dinner that I’d be happy to buy a ticket for her for the trip, but we both realize that it’s too early for that next step (if it ever happens)…S. still needs to get 100% comfortable with the prospect of seeing her daughters fucking on a regular basis. And yes…I still wonder if M. *actually* understands how lucky he is…he’s not a twenty-year old clueless about girls, but he’s not exactly a fortysomething, highly-experienced ladies’ man either (in the psychological sense, I mean).

M. and the girls are flying out early Saturday, so they’re all staying over at the house Friday night, as I’ll be driving them to the airport in the morning. S. is excited to see M. again, but we’re both a little nervous as to what he might have planned in addition to simply fucking S., considering this will be the first time all 6 of us are in the same house during such a session. :-S

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:32 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote:Hi guys, realized that there were a few questions I missed answering the other day.

Nathaniel: Yeah, S. has learned that the boys that fucked her have gangbanged C. as well in the past, but not E. They're all late twenties/early thirties, 2 are university friends of his from Montreal, and the other kid (the one who had performance issues) is from here. M. does apparently give them permission to do C. once in awhile, but not often. S. enjoyed the boys enough that night, and she'd enjoy being passed around again in a group, but she probably wouldn't do them one-on-one unless M. "ordered" her to.

Tryn: I did crack a joke to S. on Sunday before dinner that I’d be happy to buy a ticket for her for the trip, but we both realize that it’s too early for that next step (if it ever happens)…S. still needs to get 100% comfortable with the prospect of seeing her daughters fucking on a regular basis. And yes…I still wonder if M. *actually* understands how lucky he is…he’s not a twenty-year old clueless about girls, but he’s not exactly a fortysomething, highly-experienced ladies’ man either (in the psychological sense, I mean).

M. and the girls are flying out early Saturday, so they’re all staying over at the house Friday night, as I’ll be driving them to the airport in the morning. S. is excited to see M. again, but we’re both a little nervous as to what he might have planned in addition to simply fucking S., considering this will be the first time all 6 of us are in the same house during such a session. :-S
Goodness! I hope P didn't have to ingest the gang's ejaculate the way he had to with M.

Curiousguy99
Virgin

Unread post by Curiousguy99 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

Wow FC what an adventure. Just a couple of questions. So is S going to give P his weekly relief.? Is he staying with you? Also did S ever give you any details of anything that happened while she was out with M on their dinner date on your birthday? Thanks for sharing.

firedogg81
Virgin

Unread post by firedogg81 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 am

Great story can't wait for the updates

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:01 am

If I'm correct the girls left for Mexico yesterday. How long will they be gone?
I feel a little sad for P. I hope when they return C makes it up to him.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Well the kids are off to Mexico, and P. has spent his first night alone at our house for quite some time. We felt a little guilty going off on our own for our date night last night, so we took him to dinner with us and went out to a movie afterwards. S. seemed to get a little kick out of teasing her son-in-law after we got home, peeling off her minidress the moment we got in the front door, with nothing underneath. But I’ll get back to last night later.

Back to Friday, a lot of fun and some extremely good news.

The kids drove separately to our house on Friday night, and we walked over to a local restaurant for dinner. M. was very well-behaved this time, as everyone knew that the place was an establishment that S. and I frequented.

When we got home after dinner, M. took his role as the sexual head of the family immediately, ordering all the ladies to strip, as well as P. This was only the second time I saw P.’s cage since the Whistler trip, and now that I was able to see it in full view, it was smaller than I had expected. P. appeared to be a little embarrassed getting naked in front of all of us, but complied.

M. undressed as well, and as before, I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock for the few moments that it took for each of the girls to give the huge, half-hard shaft a quick stroke. I looked up and saw M. looking back at me with a slight grin, and I darted my eyes away quickly, a little embarrassed.

We had a quick nightcap in the living room, S. and C. sitting on either side of M. on the couch, while E. knelt between his legs to nurse on his cock. P. and I sat across from them with our drinks. I felt a little odd being the only one still dressed. The two girls took turns making out with M., his hands groping their tits and pussies, as E. continued her cocksucking…all three of them seemingly-ignoring the two husbands in the room.

After about half-an-hour of watching our wives with the young stud, I cleared my throat gently and said that I was heading up to bed as it would be an early morning. M. looked at me and nodded in agreement, telling me that he wanted a few minutes with S. upstairs first, and I should remain downstairs with everyone else until they called for me.

The two of them went upstairs, and instead of hearing the sounds of sex, we heard a door close with nothing else. Interesting.

A few minutes later, I heard a door open, and S. called down for me, so I glanced at the kids with a quick smile before I headed upstairs.

S. was waiting for me at our bedroom door, with the biggest smile on her face that I could remember, and she was almost hopping in joy as she closed the door behind me. What the hell was going on?

She then went to M.’s side, slowly stroking his cock as smiled at me with this suddenly-nervous smile. He then asked me for my blessing to marry E.

You could have knocked me out with a wet noodle.

The significance didn’t hit me at first, but then I felt a rush of happiness for my little girl. I remember smiling and hugging him (and yes, felt that huge cock pressing against my hips). I told him that I couldn’t be happier, and S. jumped into my arms in joy as well. He told us he was going to propose during the trip, and that C. and P. already know.

Then she told him that she wanted to “thank” him for asking us, so she proceeded to drop to her knees to suck him until he pulled out and shot big strings of cum on her pretty face.

He then left, saying that he would spend the night with E. alone, letting the other two couples spend the night with their respective partners.

After S. wiped her face off, she jumped on me again, squealing in happiness, and we both spent the next half-an-hour fucking away before sacking out.

I drove the kids to the airport the next morning, trying to keep my happiness for E. muted when I kissed her goodbye. Didn’t want to spoil M.’s surprise of course.

Curiousguy: Don’t know the details of C.’s instructions to S. for relieving P. Will let you know. And nothing too kinky happened on their dinner date prior to my birthday, just some typical heavy petting and making out.

Maxcargo: They’ll be back this coming Saturday. And I hear you about P. It’s why he and I are going out for beers later tonight, going to have a honest convo with him to make sure he’s not only okay, but that he’s enjoying this as much as he says he is.

drooper_sa
Experienced

Unread post by drooper_sa » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:54 pm

FC. I only come across your post a few days ago.
Am enjoying your updates very much. Happy that M asked permission to marry E.
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers front Oz
drooper.sa@gmail.com
kik .. drooper_sa

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:52 pm

I see male bisexuality cumming up very soon
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Congratulations. Big step... did it occur to you yet that M will be (presumably) not only taking your daughter's hand forever, but the rest of your family, too... possibly cementing this dynamic with him as the ruling alpha for all 5 of you permanently?

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 am

DavidTriState wrote:I see male bisexuality cumming up very soon
me too. that grin from m suggest he is not against bi acts. otherwise, he would have shy away from fc's stare. m did not ask fc to strip but that is just to show fc respect this time round and to get fc prepared. m will expect more next round.

I suspect p had already cleaned m with his mouth when it was just m, p, c and e.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 am

minos_dis_crete wrote:Congratulations. Big step... did it occur to you yet that M will be (presumably) not only taking your daughter's hand forever, but the rest of your family, too... possibly cementing this dynamic with him as the ruling alpha for all 5 of you permanently?
I see m going slow and steady to this end. very well-paced progress.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 am

Congrats! It should make an interesting bachelorette party and perhaps wedding night.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 am

Well, that's quite a journey you're sharing here with us. A big thank you for that, I hope you'll continue for a long time.

But, like one previous commentator, I feel somehow sad and worried about P. I have to admit I'm curious how your planned conversation with him went, that you mentioned in the last post.
Of course, we only have a very, very limited view here of the marriage between C and P. But I would think playing the chastity/denial-game for a week or two, Ok, nothing wrong with that, but for many months? I don't know, if that's such a healthy thing for their marriage in the longterm.
I mean, doesn't C miss "to make love" to P, to have penetrative sex with P, the man she claims to love?
Of course, I mainly can only speak from my own experience, but I would think to have penetrative sex with your spouse, to be connected with her in that most intimate way, isn't only about the "physical gratification", even more it's very essential and important for the emotional bond between husband and wife. Even if it's not daily. However, that's only my opinion. I don't know if you and S ever talked with C and P about this, if they don't miss this connection to eachother?

Probabely I'm only overreacting, but they are still relatively young and inexperienced, and this kind of situation has at least the potantial to become emotionally abusive towards one party, in this case towards P.
Look, I don't want to dampen anyones mood and I want to apologize if I maybe sound a little harsh. I fully understand that probabely you're reluctant to intervene in any way into C.'s and P.'s marriage, but maybe you should have a watchful eye on their situation. I assume you and S are both fond of P, I don't know; maybe it would be a good thing, that you and S also have a conversation with your daughter alone, whitout anyone else there, telling C to be careful not to neglect and pushing P too far.

Excuse me, for rambling around, maybe I'm just oversensitive on that issue.
Hope to hear from you soon. :)

LockedInWM
Virgin

Unread post by LockedInWM » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:56 am

Loving the thread so far and cannot wait for FC's next update.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:51 am

Serrand wrote:Well, that's quite a journey you're sharing here with us. A big thank you for that, I hope you'll continue for a long time.

But, like one previous commentator, I feel somehow sad and worried about P. I have to admit I'm curious how your planned conversation with him went, that you mentioned in the last post.
Of course, we only have a very, very limited view here of the marriage between C and P. But I would think playing the chastity/denial-game for a week or two, Ok, nothing wrong with that, but for many months? I don't know, if that's such a healthy thing for their marriage in the longterm.
I mean, doesn't C miss "to make love" to P, to have penetrative sex with P, the man she claims to love?
Of course, I mainly can only speak from my own experience, but I would think to have penetrative sex with your spouse, to be connected with her in that most intimate way, isn't only about the "physical gratification", even more it's very essential and important for the emotional bond between husband and wife. Even if it's not daily. However, that's only my opinion. I don't know if you and S ever talked with C and P about this, if they don't miss this connection to eachother?

Probabely I'm only overreacting, but they are still relatively young and inexperienced, and this kind of situation has at least the potantial to become emotionally abusive towards one party, in this case towards P.
Look, I don't want to dampen anyones mood and I want to apologize if I maybe sound a little harsh. I fully understand that probabely you're reluctant to intervene in any way into C.'s and P.'s marriage, but maybe you should have a watchful eye on their situation. I assume you and S are both fond of P, I don't know; maybe it would be a good thing, that you and S also have a conversation with your daughter alone, whitout anyone else there, telling C to be careful not to neglect and pushing P too far.

Excuse me, for rambling around, maybe I'm just oversensitive on that issue.
Hope to hear from you soon. :)
Actually you are on to something here and something that is missed by a lot of folks in the lifestyle and even more on this board.

A man's number one need from his wife is sex. It is how he perceives that she loves him. Second to that is respect. A woman's number one need from her husband is affection. That is different than sex. If these are not being met then the two people drift away from each other... ratcheting down their love for each other... until they find they are no longer in love with each other. It is a self fullfilling prophecy in the long term if couples are not aware of this and take the appropriate precautions to make sure that they keep fueling each other's love engines.

This lifestyle is a game. All of the other normal,parts of a relationship must stay in place and this is an additive for it to work long term. Read from the couples on her who are successful and you will see that this is an addition to their marriage... not a replacement for the normal husband/wife intimacy/respect/sex/love that must be maintained for a relationship to thrive.

Having discovered this through my marriage research I can see how and why this lifestyle can be so destructive to marriages. A wife cuts her husband off from sex. At first it is a thrill becasue it fits the kink. Then, the husband starts feeling in loved. To add insult to injury the wife starts doing little things from the lifestyle that shows disrespect for her husband. This just drives the spiral downward faster. Now the husband feels even less love now he, subconsciously, starts doing things and not showing his wife affection. She starts to feel unloved. Soon they keep on this downward trajectory until they crash and burn. The couples that I see on here who have successfully maneuvered through this are the couples who make sure that the sex, respect, and affection between them stay in place and the lifestyle is just an add on that enhances... not detracts from the relationship.

This is not a condemnation of the lifestyle becasue I believe in it but have come to recognize one of he pitfalls of the lifestyle that must be avoided. Some do this instinctively... others do it by chance. Others fall prey to the pitfall and could have survived if they had been aware. Others, and there are always exceptions, survive because they don't fall into the norm.

So be smart and play with an open and educated mind instead of blindly and this can be a wonderful lifestyle.

Just my 2 cents.