Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Chrome-chains wrote:
DavidTriState wrote:Having a man commit incest by proxy is also dominant

Well thought. Yes it is.

I have often wondered how much he REALLY gets off on seeing all the girls do what they are doing.
I have 3 girls and the thought is anything but erotic to me. :(

throwaway121212
Virgin

Unread post by throwaway121212 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:00 am

OP, where's our update? Have you sucked off your bull yet? Has your other son-in-law fucked your wife?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi everyone,

First off, I apologize for going AWOL for so many months…life and work has kept me and the family busy through the summer. Not only am I managing my company, but my household duties are busier than ever, in the interests of making my wife more available to M.

A lot has happened over the summer, as you might guess, but M. has figured out a nice routine to keep all the girls happy, still fucking S. and C. a couple of times a week each, but usually not staying over so as to spend as much time with his own fiancé as possible.

I’ve been present less and less over the last couple of months, usually only getting a chance to watch/listen a couple of times a month these days. Still not in a cage though, which is making me wrestle with the good (cumming freely with S. and/or M.’s permission), and the not-so-good (cheating whenever I can). ;-)

He is also passing S. and C. around to several of his trusted friends as well from time to time, always with him present (I’ve not been present for any of S.’s gangbangs since the inaugural one), or letting odd random guy pick-up the girls whenever they go out on dates.

P. is, amazingly to me, still accepting his cage and has still not penetrated C. She still apparently releases him weekly, which he’s told me he’s still happy with.

I’m pretty happy with life myself. I’m only getting to fuck S. about twice a month now, because of the limitations M. has placed. Otherwise S. gives me handjobs occasionally, or lets me stroke myself to completion. Unfortunately (or fortunately), S. is getting a little frustrated by how quick I pop off when I penetrate her now, or even if she strokes me. I haven’t cum without touching myself, but there have been a couple of times watching S. cum on M.’s cock where I’ve felt that I was close.

In answer to the question some of you are wondering…no, my wife has not played with her daughters, and they have not, to my knowledge, fooled around with each other. I know it’s a hot fantasy for some, but it’s still a taboo that S. and I just can’t get over.

So to my latest update.

As I mentioned before, the girls and their partners all live in rental condos downtown, while we live in a suburban neighbourhood about a 20 to 30 minute drive away depending on traffic.

The real estate market in Vancouver has been nothing short of crazy the last couple of years, which while enabling my company to realize the success it has had, also makes it very difficult for young people to own homes here.

As a result, the girls and their partners have been talking about purchasing a 3-bedroom townhouse all together, in an upcoming new development not too far from S. and I. The small issue is that the project is not yet complete (estimated to complete before Christmas), and M. & E. have to vacate their apartment by the end of September.

Last week, during one of her wonderful handjob sessions (she edged me for almost an hour), she asked me if we should let all four of them move back in with us while they waited for the new home to be completed. I thought that was a great idea, and not just because my opportunities of watching M. service my wife would become more regular.

She then said told me with a smile that she’d already asked them, and they’d accepted. It was her next comment that caused me to blow my load, which was that during this period, I would have to move all of my clothes out of our bedroom and into one of our guest bedrooms, since M. would be the “head” of the house. She didn’t totally ruin my orgasm, but she did let go of my cock once I’d started to shoot.

M. and E. would stay in the master suite, with S. and C. also spending most nights there. P. and I would sleep in the other two bedrooms upstairs, with our partners spending the occasional night with us as they wished.

I said yes, of course.

The kids are meeting with their realtor tomorrow to sign the purchase contract.

I guess in October, M. will take his place as the temporary head of the household.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Would still like a run down on the alphabet.

Ages and relationships at least. Descriptions would be nice too.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Awesome! You're a very lucky man.

I do wish you posted more often,though, because it's hard to remember whose initials belong to who.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 pm

What an interesting new dynamic!

papapump
Prepubescent

Unread post by papapump » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:00 am

This is without a doubt the hottest thread that we have ever read on this site. Needless to say we will be following intently now.

The closest that we ever had to this was when my wife's niece , and her husband were playing with us a few years ago. He was fucking my wife on almost an every other day basis. When the four of us were together my wife, and her niece would enjoy each other too.

We can't wait for more.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:33 am

Thank You Family Cuckold for updating.

Very good to hear that everyone in your family is doing good and that you all keep enjoying yourself.
To me, the hottest part of the update was the part where Your Wife was edging you before "asking" if you were Ok with everyone moving in while the Girls and the boys are waiting for their new home to be ready; when you said Yes, She reveals to you that She has already asked them!! :D

I love this, it just shows Your Wife's secure confidence that She can get you to agree to anything She wants!! So in reality, you now have M who thinks he rules the house, and you have your wonderful Cuckoldress and Wife who in reality controls what is happening. To me, that is how it should be. The most mature sexy Lady with the biggest tits and most experienced pussy should be in control of the family sexlife once you have gotten to the stage where you are now.

My hope for you is that with M now moving into the master bedroom and eager to demonstrate his control of his harem, and the two cuckolds of the family placed in the guest rooms, I really hope that Your Wife will decide it is time for you to join the other cuckold of the family and be locked up. Have you confessed to your Wife how much you cheat and asked Her if She intends to put up with this, or if maybe it would be best if She took complete control of your masturbation habits?

I understant that you may now become even more busy, but please try to update us when you can.

Sincerely
elina
(Submissive male)
Last edited by elina on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

leecheewai20032003
Virgin

Unread post by leecheewai20032003 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:22 am

Which was the moment in the last few months when you came closest to fellating M? And has his control over you gradually and subconsciously extended to non-sex areas?

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:43 pm

Great update. As always thank you for sharing.
P & M

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Thanks for the support everyone. I know what Natural One is saying, it is a king-size bed, but 4 people on a regular basis might be pushing it. That being said, I’ve seen the girls cuddle very closely when sleeping together, so it might work. Ultimately I’m sure that the S. will spend at least some nights with me, given that she and C. want to give M. & E. their alone time too.

Some have asked, so as a reminder, S. is my wife, P. is my daughter C’s husband, and M. is our bull and my daughter E.’s fiancé.

Just heard from the girls, the contract has been signed. Sexual dynamics aside, my only (mild) concern is how well the two couples will be able to live together in the same home now that they’re co-owners.

M. & E. will be moving in at the end of this month, while it looks like C. & P. will vacate their apartment at the end of October (they’ll be giving their vacate notice tomorrow).

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Home prices seem to be skyrocketing everywhere, but I know it's particularly bad in Vancouver. Toronto isn't much better.

Morgan
Player

Unread post by Morgan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:49 am

IMHO one secret to making this type of living arrangement work is having multiple kitchens.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 am

Pictures would be nice, but not everybody feels comfortable doing that.

Ages and descriptions would help too.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Still trying to catch up and am probably missing or forgetting things. Anybody can answer .... has the OP actually seen/watched either or both daughters get laid?

Waytoomuchfun
Experienced

Unread post by Waytoomuchfun » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 am

This has got to be one of the best threads on the site...and from a fellow Canadian! Great play-by-play, FamilyCuckold! Makes me want to visit Vancouver more now! Must be something about that coastal air...

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 am

Enthralling, as ever !

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Familycuckold: Thanks for sharing this great story! Very hot. I can't wait to read more!

I also have a question, but I need to provide some context first.

In an earlier post, you explained that C. & P. gradually turned into a hotwife couple when they all realized that M. could satisfy both daughters on a regular basis. You also explained that P. masturbated a lot at first, that M. recommended the cage after C. expressed frustration with P's too-frequent masturbation, and that P. is taking less and less time to spurt after months of long-term teasing and denial.

In a more recent post, you mentioned that you're only getting to fuck S. about twice a month, and that the limitations M. has placed on you are causing you to pop off pretty quickly now as well. In other words, it sounds like you're following the same path as P.

Based on this information, I can't help but draw the conclusion that M. is playing a brilliant long-term game of training you to be a happy and content cuckold just like P. And don't get me wrong, that isn't necessarily a bad thing! By all accounts, P. has fully adjusted to a life without penetrative sex! Happiness is happiness.

That conclusion brings me to my question. Do you agree that M. is gradually training you to accept less penetrative sex with your wife, or is this whole arrangement more of a mutual agreement? In either case, do you see yourself adopting chastity play in your own sex life as you continue to walk down P's path?

Again, thank you for the great updates!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Well…last night I moved all of my clothes out of my closet in the master bedroom and my toiletries out of the ensuite bathroom to make room for M’s stuff, cleaned the bathroom and closet, all the while M. was pounding the shit of my wife on the bed. Needless to say, I had a throbbing hard-on the entire time. He and E. are moving in on Saturday.

He stayed over last night and slept with S. most of the night, while I slept in my new bedroom next door. S. did come and cuddle with me for about an hour, and sucked me off once, before returning to M.

As with most nights that M. stays over, I didn’t really sleep much…I’m not a light sleeper normally, but it’s obviously hard to sleep through a woman’s screams and moans, and I would never ask to close the doors. They’re only closed when M. wants to fuck S. privately.

I got up to go to work in the morning to find M. & S. sleeping soundly, intertwined on top of the covers…I’ve always found watching my wife sleeping (I mean actually sleeping) with another man profoundly arousing.

JS117: Good question…in the end, when we’re being “trained” to accept less sex with our wives in deference to their FBs, aren’t we also doing so willingly? I admit that I’m having much less sex (any kind of sex) with S. these days, when I do get release, it’s amazing…S. is learning how to edge me for up to an hour sometimes before getting me off or occasionally ruining me, or, when she’s in a rush, she can make me blow between 10 to 30 seconds. I suppose that’s part of the point.

Do I see myself at one point where S. and/or M. “demands” that I wear a cage? It wouldn’t surprise me, but they haven’t yet asked, and I haven’t yet volunteered.

S. and I won’t see M. or E. until move day, as they’ll busy finishing their packing.

I’ll try and update on Sunday. :-)

WACouple
Experienced

Unread post by WACouple » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:53 pm

That all sounds incredibly hot! Can't wait to hear about all the fun that will go on with everyone under the same roof....

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:20 am

Thanks for the update! And thanks for answering my question too; you made some excellent points. I'm excited to hear what happens next!

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 am

Damn, such a change of events since last you updated us a few months ago!!

So when will M and E get married? And do you think their marriage will change the group dynamics at all?

And what about the girls getting pregnant by M or is that even on that table at all? I'm assuming all three women are on birth control?

While to many this arrangement would seem quite odd I find it very fascinating and intriguing. How long has M been the three girls bull now? Over a year hasn't it?

And how old/young is everyone if you don't mind? For me age isn't an issue, just curious.

Thanks so much for the updates...please keep em cumming when you can.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 am

For whatever reason, I have this picture of M in my mind...

"Eenie meenie miney mo, in what hole, will I blow?"

So many choices for this young man. And probably increasing (unless he's already got all of them, it's been a while and things might have changed).

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:59 am

Kinda wish he'd answer some of the questions even though he doesn't really have to. Maybe I missed it, but I'd really like to know if he's actually watched his daughter(s) get fucked, as in being in the same room while it's happening.

A lot of guys here have watched their wives, but I don't know of any who have stated they've watched their daughters. Most probably would want to, or at least not admit it.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Wisher wrote:Kinda wish he'd answer some of the questions even though he doesn't really have to. Maybe I missed it, but I'd really like to know if he's actually watched his daughter(s) get fucked, as in being in the same room while it's happening.

A lot of guys here have watched their wives, but I don't know of any who have stated they've watched their daughters. Most probably would want to, or at least not admit it.

I believe he has at least once. He mentioned being so excited he came, and managed to redirect so it wasn't on his daughter's back because that would have made it weird.