Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
leftyvoyur
Pervert

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Nice!! Happy New Year to you and the family!! Anxious for part 2 ;)

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Thank you Familycuckold,
can't wait for part II

sincerely
elina

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:53 am

I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread. (Forenames are fictitious, for clarity only.)

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 56 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Head of a cuckolding, and usually naked, family. Cucked by his daughter's boyfriend Max, at her suggestion to his wife Sally. Has stroked but not sucked Max's cock. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Not caged.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 49 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Now Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum. Has seen her Dad masturbate.

M: The Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 30 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved. Fucks all the family females, including in a communal family fuck-fest.

C: FC’s other daughter. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s his gang-dolly.

P: C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged for 3 months and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily.

Max has passed Sally and Carly round to his friends. One of them is:
J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.
He is not to be confused with:
J: Sally’s last outside bf before the family fuck-fest began. Jack the Joker.

FC: hope this is all correct. We look forward to many more episodes.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:16 am

I read that entire recap while thinking to myself: “Last time, on Dragonball FC!”. Also that’s some strong alliteration you got there.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 am

wannabecUKold wrote:I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread. (Forenames are fictitious, for clarity only.)

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 56 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Head of a cuckolding, and usually naked, family. Cucked by his daughter's boyfriend Max, at her suggestion to his wife Sally. Has stroked but not sucked Max's cock. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Not caged.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 49 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Now Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum. Has seen her Dad masturbate.

M: The Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 30 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved. Fucks all the family females, including in a communal family fuck-fest.

C: FC’s other daughter. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s his gang-dolly.

P: C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged for 3 months and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily.

Max has passed Sally and Carly round to his friends. One of them is:
J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.
He is not to be confused with:
J: Sally’s last outside bf before the family fuck-fest began. Jack the Joker.

FC: hope this is all correct. We look forward to many more episodes.

Wow - super helpful!!!! I was asked long ago, in my threads, to use names (fictitious) instead or initials to make the thread easier to follow.

I’d love it if FC continued using these names... but I’ll take whatever he gives...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:56 am

Yeah a help, but I'd still like to have images in my mind of the women, comparisons to celebrities for example.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:07 pm

WannabecUKold: That was awesome, gave me a good laugh, thanks! :-) And I suppose that it's harmless enough to say that you managed to guess one of the names correctly (I'll leave it to you to guess which). ;-)

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Now that we’ all caught up on the players, I’m hoping we can hear of the NYE festivities! I’m confident they were off the charts hot!!

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 pm

So, onto NYE. ;-P

Driving for that long trying not to get distracted by what was going on in the backseat with M. and the girls was a challenge, to say the least, but I managed. We finally got there around 10:30, as we’d eaten dinner at home before.

The house was huge, on a fairly large treed lot, not atypical for a home of an extended South Asian family in this suburb, with several vehicles parked on a large paved area in front of the house. Apparently J.’s parents and siblings’ families were all in India for a visit, while J. had decided to stay home to enjoy the empty house himself. None of us spoke about it, but I’m sure he had decided to do that at least partly based upon an agreement with M. to hold this party.

We pulled up and had to park at the end of the line of cars, a little away from the front doors. Three guys were out there smoking and watched us park, talking and laughing loudly, probably guessing who we were. If they were any indication, it looked like most of the guys at this party were South Asian, which I knew would likely suit S. just fine. Certainly considering how much J. enjoyed using a big-titted blonde MILF, these guys probably would too.

M. then told the girls to strip (they weren’t wearing much to begin with) except for their stockings and heels before exiting the car. I looked at M. for a second, worried about how cold it was outside (I remember that it was a couple degrees below zero that night), but the girls all told me it was only a quick walk to the front door and they’d be fine…not sure if they’d have listened if I’d said no anyway, haha.

They dashed to the front door to cheers and whistles from the guys smoking, but from what I could see the men didn’t physically touch the girls as they went inside…they did smile and nod at P. and I as we walked up after with a couple of bags and the camera equipment, as did we (despite having to walk through a cloud of smoke, which I hate).

We saw the girls standing in the high foyer with M. introducing them to various guys were crowding around, more cheers and laughter, high-fives, etc. J. was also talking to M., then grabbed my wife around the waist, his large hand groping one ass cheek, for a deep kiss.

He saw me when they finally came up for air, gave me a quick nod, then directed S. to get on her knees right there to start sucking him, which she did eagerly.

More cheering followed from the guys as they followed M., E. C. and P. into the living room, leaving S. and J. and I alone in the foyer. I waited patiently as J. basically fucked my wife’s mouth for a minute, until he looked over at me and said I could head into the living room to set up. I nodded and could feel my own cock already stiff as I watched J.’s large hands moving S.’s head back and forth, hearing the sounds of her gagging occasionally.

I couldn’t have been more than a couple of minutes in the foyer before I’d entered the living room to already see both of my daughters kneeling and sucking cocks. P. was holding the camcorder (we brought a tripod, but started without it) and walking slowly around the room shooting the girls.

Including the three guys outside (who’d come back in at that point), there were 7 other guys in total, not including the myself & P. and J…and yes, as I expected, with the exception of M., they were all Indian dudes.

I’ve spent a lot of time editing the photos and video since the party, and there’s so much to describe that it would take pages here. Turns out that the E. and C. didn’t get fucked at first, they were just there as fluffers initially, as M. and J. wanted all the men there to have at least one turn with my wife as the priority. A few of the guys couldn’t help themselves and blew their first loads in the girls’ mouths or on them, but most held back in an attempt to get a crack at S. first.

Some of the hottest, angsty-est things were:
- There were times throughout the night where I didn’t know where S. was, and had to track her down by her screams in one of the many bedrooms in the house;
- M. and J. spit-roasted S. at least twice that I remember, and she was airtight a couple of times too;
- M. and J. also managed to cajole the twins (they’d had a few drinks at that point) into snowballing a load from J., which still gets me shamefully hard when I see the video;
- E. and C. took a break from servicing the guys to celebrate the crack of midnight with their partners, while I had to watch with my glass of champagne as J. was unloading yet again into my wife’s throat;
- Hearing some of the guys getting into the namecalling of all the girls, “sluts,” “cunts,” etc.

Towards the end of the night, after M. & J. dp’d S. into yet another violent orgasm, having her collapse on top of M. and starting to shake with sobs. The guys obviously realized something was happening and didn’t object when I asked them to leave us alone in the bedroom for a bit. When I cradled her in my arms and asked her what was wrong, did they hurt her, etc., she looked at me shaking her head and managed to gasp out, “I’m…so…happy…right…now!” to which I chuckled and held her until she calmed down and was able to return to partying. She has broken down like that a few times before, just being so emotionally-overwhelmed during particularly intense sexathons.

Lastly, I realized early on that not only was J. fucking S. and unloading into her bare, every guy I noticed fucking her was doing the same (I probably only saw about half the guys fuck S. at the time). The risk compounded the reality that my wife was taking loads from all “cummers” while I was still denied…and I couldn’t have been more aroused and painfully stiff.

I only found out the next day, taking care of S. as she spent the day resting and recovering from the sexathon, that M. and J. had secretly-coordinated STI testing of all the guys a couple of weeks before (S. didn’t even know at the time)…I can’t imagine how much brain-damage that would have been to arrange, but it makes me feel better that M. is still a responsible fellow.

I get it, that doesn’t eliminate the risk, and I’m probably going to get some flack on here from some of you, which I guess would be fair criticism, but it made both of us feel much better in retrospect, and we both admitted how hot it was to believe that she was being used as a “cumslut” (apparently J.’s favourite name for her). She intends to get tested after the window periods are over, just to be 100% sure.

It’s good that S.’s cuckolding activities have slowed down a bit since NYE, and she and I are really enjoying romancing each other over the last month, even though I’m still denied penetration without the cock-sleeve. You’d think after all the times we’ve used it, I could get enough sensation to achieve orgasm at least once, but ugh, nope.

I guess the next date S. and I are wondering about is Valentine’s Day…last year was just the two of us on a lovely private date night, but this year? Who the fuck knows? ;-)

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:08 pm

FamilyCuckold wrote: I get it, that doesn’t eliminate the risk, and I’m probably going to get some flack on here from some of you,

Not from me, but I might give you flack for leaving one thing out. You watched (and filmed) the daughters sucking the guys, but did you watch (and film) them getting fucked?

And when do we get to see the videos? :mrgreen:

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Thanks Family Cuckold

You must be very proud of your Wife and Her Twins,

I believe that up to now, M had never given E away to other males as a fuck toy, was this the first time he allowed other males to use Her?

I very much liked the idea that at first E and C acted as fluffers to ensure their Mother had stiff cock lined up all the time; did E and C eventually get fucked by all the guys there to?

Must have been a memorable party; to me the most memorable of all would probably have been S telling you how happy She was towards the end of the night. What a wonderful Cuckoldress

Sincerely
elina

toronto_dave
Prepubescent

Unread post by toronto_dave » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:01 am

Awesome update!!! I'm with Wisher as i think we'd all LOVE to see the pictures and videos...
but a more important question from me is : can you or that awesome wife of yours or even M or other family member adopt me???? as damn i'd love to be in this family :) even as just the videographer LOL

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:24 am

The crack of midnight. Who she?

quote "E. and C. took a break from servicing the guys to celebrate the crack of midnight with their partners,"

Are you referring to the girls watching their mum being fucked by their partners? ha ha.

Incidentally are E and C identical twins?

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:27 am

Very hot NYE indeed!! Sounds like S was quite naughty & enjoyed it! What all did the girls do? Hopefully there’s lots of details here too! What did P do during all of this?

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Sounds way better than our NYE! Thanks for sharing.
P & M

bubbalapagos
Trainable

Unread post by bubbalapagos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:09 am

Awesome! I an so looking forward to Valentines!

kennloni
Prepubescent

Unread post by kennloni » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:04 pm

It kind of interesting that you won't post pictures on the forum because your "wife is normally quite reticent to allow this due to her government career". Yet you allow her and your daughters to be gangbanged by strangers with cameras.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:36 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:So, onto NYE. ;-P
- M. and J. also managed to cajole the twins (they’d had a few drinks at that point) into snowballing a load from J., which still gets me shamefully hard when I see the video;
- Hearing some of the guys getting into the namecalling of all the girls, “sluts,” “cunts,” etc.

It must be great to be so free of inhibitions that your cock gets hard when seeing your daughters with cum in their mouths, sucking cuck, and being called cunts.

You lead a great life, and I am envious!
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Hey all,

S. went out with the twins for brunch, except that was four hours ago, so I’m not sure where they are now, haha. Took a break from household chores (and no, I’m not watching the SB) to pop on to reply to a few questions.

Wisher: I did indeed get to catch C. & E. in action here and there towards the end of the night, but my attention was mostly focused on watching my wife, especially as it was the first time I saw J. throwing her around (not abusively, of course).

Elina: My understanding is that there is no prohibition from M. for E. to get some strange if she wanted to, and she has had in the past, she just apparently really gets off on watching M. with other women.

WannabecUKold: Yes, I meant that the twins (yes, identical) spent a few moments with M. & P. at midnight.

Tryn: P. was on the still camera for most of the night, whenever he could pull away from watching C. I have to admit, I was wondering if M. would put him to fluffing duties with the twins, but he told me later that the guys (including J.) had zero interest in that, and some of them were even a little skittish even crossing swords or getting another dude’s cum on them.

DavidTriState: Yes, hearing the namecalling does still hold a bit of shame for me when I’m all wound up watching the sex (same with S.), but it never really goes outside of the bedroom, except as friendly joking on occasion.

Almost forgot to mention that M. & E. have set a wedding date for late summer, which all the girls are excited about, and that the wife and I will be doing our own thing for Valentine’s Day, just the two of us. :-)

Well, now off to do the laundry.

pmandt
Prepubescent

Unread post by pmandt » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:03 pm

So, S serviced 12 guys that night. Is that (to your knowledge) a record?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 am

Great to hear from you again, FC, and thanks for the update.

It must be incredibly hot for Max to fuck his gf's identical twin. Same feel, same looks, different person.

And think of E watching Max fuck C: it must be like watching herself being fucked by him. No wonder they wanted to watch him fuck their mother. The sensual closeness of similar family looks.

The wedding will be fun. I hope you will have a pre-session where the bride, the chief bridesmaid and the matron of honour pledge their bodies to Max together. Watched over by the master of ceremonies and cuckold in chief.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:23 am

Your NYE was awesome. It seems that S is the main attraction...the pussy of preference. All of the guys got a go at her pussy while her daughters were relegated to fluffing. She is definitely the queen bee that everyone wants to breed. Then M and J took her for themselves for the remainder of the night while the girls serviced the others. S must be some kind of woman for sure.
Did M and J charge the guests for their NYE party? Does M sell the videos? It would definitely be worth a pretty penny to go to a big house drink booze and be able to fuck two young women as much as you wanted to bareback. How often does M fuck his mother in law? My guess is often? Does P ever get any pussy?

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:14 am

^^ I've had this thing in my head for a long time about doing a girl and her mother in the same room at the same time. A sister would be a wild addition. Dad watching? Well, that adds another level of kink.

I'm not so much into Dads fucking their daughters, but watching them get it is different somehow.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:53 pm

^^Yes, this scenario is beyond hot, whatever that is. A mother and her daughter's naked and spread to be had by everyone and under complete control of one daughter's boyfriend all while cuckold hubby/dad films. No words can describe how erotic this is. Then after the fact, the boyfriend controls all three pussies and cuckolds two husbands, one his future father in law.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Family, if M directly orders you to, would you taste your daughters' cunt juices on his cock?

After all, your wife did suck his cock after he fucked your daughters, and it presumably had their tastes covering it
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife