Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:04 am

^^As a follow up question to the above FC, do you have/have you set limits that you are unwilling to break, no matter who orders you or what it is, or are you not sure how far that you would go if M and S demanded it?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:02 pm

D+D wrote:^^As a follow up question to the above FC, do you have/have you set limits that you are unwilling to break, no matter who orders you or what it is, or are you not sure how far that you would go if M and S demanded it?
In answer to your previous post, no, the men were a bunch of guys whom J. is either friends with, or acquaintances, so no money changed hands. I didn't get most of their names, and I don't think the girls did (or bothered to) either. Also, as I've intimated before, photos and video are a big turn-on for me and S., but for private enjoyment only. Only P. and I were shooting anything, and I've kept all the footage and photos myself for editing. J. mentioned that a few of the guys asked for edited copies of the photos, but we said no. So far outside of our family, no one else gets any photographic evidence. ;-)

There is always a limit(s) which we'll get to which we have to say no, but we haven't reached them yet, and I'm trusting S. to slow things down or put on the brakes if she feels like things are going too far or fast. To be clear though, that doesn't include M. or J. pushing her beyond her comfort level, I think she realizes that pushing her limits is part of the turn-on for her...seeing how far she's willing to go.

We’ve definitely slowed the pace down some since NYE, mostly due to schedules and the change in living arrangements. The silver lining is definitely that S. and I have been able to reconnect sexually (although still no penetration without the sheath), and just been able to spend more quality time together than we have had in the previous few months. It’s been nice. :-)

On another note, S. was ecstatic yesterday when she told me that C. & P. have made the decision to try for a baby, with C. coming off birth control, which obviously complicates things a bit for M. My understanding is that they’ve all agreed that instead of making M. wear condoms for the next while, they would simply refrain from fucking during her fertile periods. P. would still get his weekly release from his cage, plus obviously regular penetration during her fertile times. They know that there’s still a (small?) risk of C. getting knocked up by the “wrong” (right?) guy, but I guess they’re all comfortable (especially P.) in crossing that bridge if it happens.

I know that deliberate impregnation by an FB/bull gets a lot of heated discussion on the forums, and S. has told me that C. & P. regularly fantasize about it during her handjobs, but they’ve stressed to S. that it’s only a fantasy.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Breeding accidental or intentional .... not my thing.

Woman and her two daughters getting fucked repeatedly by a bunch of guys without knowing their names while the husband/father watches .... well ..... ya' know ... we can all wish.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:45 am

Maybe a family fuck-a-thon with the two SILs taking all three women in full view of everyone and Dad doing some fluffing and whatever?

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Wisher wrote:Maybe a family fuck-a-thon with the two SILs taking all three women in full view of everyone and Dad doing some fluffing and whatever?
Well that just made me jack off!
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:42 am

P doesn’t need to penetrate C. There’s always the turkey baster method.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 am

ericsacto wrote:P doesn’t need to penetrate C. There’s always the turkey baster method.
:lol: This was a fantasy of mine. Long time ago my girlfriend's lover was my friend. He had been snipped and so they went bareback all the time. My idea (which we did not carry out) was to load up the old turkey baster with my sperm and have it ready while they made love. I wanted to watch him inseminate her using the baster while looking into each others' eyes. It would be my sperm, but him getting her pregnant and her welcoming him doing so.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Sorry, if I'm the spoilsport here, but when it comes to children or getting your wife pregnant the fun stopps, at least in my opinion. Again, in my mind, getting your wife pregnant from another man, other than you, is cleary one of these fantasies that better remain a fantasy, to put it midly.
And if such a situation really would occur it would always have the huge potential to cause a lot of grieve in the future. I don't konw, all participants could quarrel at some point in the future and then you would have quite awful situation around this child. Maybe it's not likely, but still it could happen.

And in this case here, as far as I know, M. is a asian guy and P. is not. So, it would be pretty obvious if P. wouldn’t be the biological father of these child, or am I wrong about that? And then what about P.'s parents?
In general, for me it's very hard to imagine, how P. , or any other guy in this case, doesn't want to be the biological father of his children? Therefore, I hope they all stay clearheaded, especially C., and doesn't take any risk with M. at this time.
Excuse me, for rambling around here.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:22 pm

ericsacto wrote:P doesn’t need to penetrate C. There’s always the turkey baster method.
I can assure you that that method is revolting, and ruins the joy of conception.

marco333111
Trainable

Unread post by marco333111 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:44 am

Hey FamilyCuckold,

I think we all are wondering how your valentines day went.... :-)

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:30 am

Just discovered your thread. Couldn't stop reading. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing more about your adventure.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Well life has slowed down a little in the last few days to enable to me to provide a short update.

Valentine’s Day was lovely, just the two of us as planned, although S. and I had a bet that M. or even J. might actually cuck me at the last minute on our date night, but that didn’t happen. I think we both were a *little* disappointed that they didn’t crash our date, but overall we enjoyed ourselves. I found out later that M. fucked C. that night in front of P. & E. instead, and besides, S. also slept over at the kids’ place the following Saturday anyway.

The twins are also busy planning the wedding, while C. is helping M. to plan his stag party in June. I can only imagine what the plan for that is, haha…

So far no success in babymaking for C. & P., but P. is especially happy that he’d fucking his wife on a semi-regular basis again, even though it sounds like it’s still much less than M.

Lastly, J. finally decided to spend a night at our house last weekend, after having me drive him and S. around on a dinner & dancing date first. He’s only been able to come out to Vancouver a few times since NYE, but this was the first overnighter. He’s also not a huge fan of letting me watch (I’ve only watched them once since NYE) although if S. insists he grudgingly accepts. This time I was able to at least watch from the doorway, while S. made me wear the cocksleeve to prevent me from beating off.

The dude really enjoys shackling her up in cuffs and bars and such, and really roughs her up. There were a couple of times I cringed a little, but S. made sure to look me in the eyes a couple of times to let me know she was okay, before she turned her attention fully back to J. The part that’s still burned into my mind was when he had her bound, then proceeded to give her some sort of unbelievable continuous orgasm from her with her Hitachi on her clit…she begged him to stop after the first orgasm as she gets sensitive, but he refused to, keeping her screaming and squirming so loudly I thought someone would call the cops. I was amazed that she spoke no safeword the entire time. He kept that thing buzzing her clit for a good 15-20 minutes, and her begging for removal stopped after her 2nd or 3rd orgasm, her screaming just evolved into this unintelligible slurring and moaning, her body shaking and twitching the whole time.

I slept in the guest room listening to her making sounds I’ve never heard before, not much sleep. After J. left in the morning, I let S. continue to sleep in until she finally roused at noon. We chatted over brunch and she reassured me that she was fine, she did actually enjoy herself, even the forced orgasm session. The post-orgasm sensitivity was *almost* unbearable, but she pushed through it, obviously.

I’ll try to update again soon.

drooper_sa
Experienced

Unread post by drooper_sa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Awesome update FC.
Im glad Valentines went well.
drooper.sa@gmail.com
kik .. drooper_sa

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Thank you Familycuckold.

Always looking forward to your updates.
Sounds to me that M has given a free pass to J to use S when he wants to?
Is M controlling who is allowed to fuck S or is this something M sets up for her?

Please extend our sincere thanks to S for allowing you the time to update.

Sincerely
elina

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:36 am

Awesome to hear things are still naughty & fun! When do you get to watch the video that S made a few months ago? I’m still interested to hear about that night of kinky fun!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:51 am

I think that S should be the center of entertainment at M's stag party.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 am

D+D wrote:I think that S should be the center of entertainment at M's stag party.

I still can't figure out the alphabet ... S is the Mother?

I might rather the twin sister be the center of attention, dressed in bridal white.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Or, for that matter, would it be too kinky to have the bride herself entertain at the party? She's probably been fucked by most of them anyways, hasn't she? And if there are some who haven't enjoyed her, so much the better. Imagine her walking down the aisle with so many partners eyeing her knowingly.

michey
Trainable

Unread post by michey » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Wisher wrote:
D+D wrote:I think that S should be the center of entertainment at M's stag party.

I still can't figure out the alphabet ... S is the Mother?

I might rather the twin sister be the center of attention, dressed in bridal white.
It would be easier to understand if they had full names, even if they were fake names just for the context of your story, as it is i find it very confusing and have to go back to work out "who is screwing who" :lol: literally, it is a great continuing story though and i love hearing it.

aedmontr
Virgin

Unread post by aedmontr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Yes. Current naming scheme is a bit cryptic and algebraic. And I'm not a musician.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:32 am

wannabecUKold wrote:I thought this might be a useful moment to give a list of participants in this fabulous thread. (Forenames are fictitious, for clarity only.)

FC: FamilyCuckold, Cuckold-in-chief. 56 y/o Asian guy from Vancouver. 6ft tall. Cock size 5¾ ins. Drives a BMW750. Head of a cuckolding, and usually naked, family. Cucked by his daughter's boyfriend Max, at her suggestion to his wife Sally. Has stroked but not sucked Max's cock. Required to wear condom or extender when fucking Sally. Not caged.

S: FC’s wife. Sally, Supermum. 49 y/o blonde. Super sexy especially when her son-in-law Max fucks her. Has been a swinger and occasionally bi. Now Max's gang-dolly.

E: FC’s daughter. Emily the Erotic, cuckquean, enjoys watching her boyfriend Max service other women, including her Mum. Has seen her Dad masturbate.

M: The Master. Emily’s long term boyfriend and now fiancé. Massive Max the marvel from Montreal. Attractive, francophone Philippino lad. 30 y/o, about 5’8”. Has a prodigious, ahem, ‘personality’ (about 8 inch long flaccid). Shaved. Fucks all the family females, including in a communal family fuck-fest.

C: FC’s other daughter. Carly is married to Pete. But is fucked regularly by her sister’s bf Max. Max was the last to fuck her before her wedding day and the first to fuck her after it. Now she’s his gang-dolly.

P: C’s hubby. Pete the fairly petite. A stocky, good-looking, friendly fellow. Cuckold, caged for 3 months and was denied fucking his wife. Now only fucks her sheathed. Has sucked Max. Been sucked by Sally his mother-in-law. Recently fucked her, as part of her wedding anniversary gangbang. Blushes easily.

Max has passed Sally and Carly round to his friends. One of them is:
J: Johnnie the jackhammer. Friend of Max, 6’4”, 250lb, fucked Sally recently in a bdsm awayday.
He is not to be confused with:
J: Sally’s last outside bf before the family fuck-fest began. Jack the Joker.

FC: hope this is all correct. We look forward to many more episodes.

For those who missed my earlier post. Fake names - except FC confirmed one was not!

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:53 am

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:51 am

Elina: J. has only fucked my wife 3 times since NYE, and always with M.’s permission, is my understanding. The distance makes it a challenge for him to see her more often than that, and he can’t host at his house due to his domestic situation (He lives with his parents & other extended family). He apparently has two other hotwives he sees on a regular basis back in the suburban town he lives in, but he agreed with M. to be exclusive to his three women only in order to continue to fuck S. bare.

Tryn: My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, and S. had reminded me that because I’ve been good so far (especially with not masturbating without her permission), she’ll likely keep her promise to let me watch the videos. After watching J. use and abuse her the other weekend, I can’t imagine what I’ll see.

wannabecUKold: Thanks again for the fun reminder for everyone. ;-)

Everyone: I would bet that M. & P. plan on having both S. & C. entertain at the stag party…and after what I saw on NYE, it wouldn’t surprise me if M. included E. in the festivities.

leftyvoyur
Pervert

Unread post by leftyvoyur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:09 am

Have you been invited to the stag party?