Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
emca753
Experienced

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by emca753 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:02 am

Love the age difference as my first wife had a teen boytoy that kept me in my place

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:12 am

I was 35 & she was 20. I was 35 & she was 20. We have married a long time. We have no kids but I had 2 from the first one.

Pauline

Mltboatman
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mltboatman » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:42 am

Hey FC.
We are looking forward to more updates 😉

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:34 am

Almost NYE... makes me remember reading the update of another NYE a while back :D

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:42 am

Happy 2024 to you and yours

Mltboatman
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mltboatman » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 pm

Hey FC
Wishing you a year full of health and prosperity.
Oh and lots of sex 😊
Has the year started off well?

auburnexperience
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by auburnexperience » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:23 pm

Any chance we might see an update?

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:34 pm

?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 am

Hope things are going well FC and just very busy with real-life stuff...

lenny123
Prepubescent

Unread post by lenny123 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:02 am

Hoping for the best as well! Looking forward to an update!

Triggershy
Virgin

Unread post by Triggershy » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:29 am

Whew!!!
Just read every word and all I can say is AMEN!!!

What a fantastic story I love every word of it. Some were shocking and most of the words were absolutely incredible I was rock hard from your story telling and descriptions. I’m dying to see your wife!! She sounds like 1 in 8:billion!!!

Thanks again

CuckyRanger
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckyRanger » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:03 pm

Hello from Vancouver!

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:42 am

Hello from Maple Ridge.

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the continual supportive comments, things are all good with the household overall. I’m also sorry for not replying to some of your DM quickly, or addressing some of the specific comments in the thread…things have just been so busy, but I’ll try to fix this over the next month or two.

M. has really come into his own as the leader of our families over the last half-year or so, not just complete sexual ownership, but including more of a formal D/s relationship with the girls, as well as with P. and I (I’ll get into the details below). It’s a bit of a careful juggling at home as A. gets older, but her starting pre-school last fall has made the lifestyle a bit easier to manage.

A new development for me personally and professionally, is that I finally decided to retire from my company, woohoo! It was something I had been seriously-considering since the end of the pandemic, because the company was in good hands with my other partners and the senior executive, thankfully.

As much of a stereotypical “Type A” personality I was as a working professional for so many years, I’ve come to realize that I’m finding enjoyment and contentment in my submissive streak, not just sexually, but in general. Again, I realized that I did have switchy-tendencies a few years ago, just prior to this adventure with family-cuckolding, but I’ve really fully-embraced it these days, and I couldn’t be more happy. I’m staying on as a private consultant to the company for now, which I’m also happy to do. Despite the evolution of my personality, I’m not the type of person to fully-retire for the rest of my life.

From a pragmatic perspective, retirement has also allowed me to have more time to become the full-time servant (along with P., although he has less free time with a full-time job to contend with) of the household. This includes making sure the house is clean and organized of course (a challenge after the occasional group-sex party), doing most of the cooking (which I always enjoyed, and not to toot my horn, am pretty good at), as well as sexual servitude to M. and the girls.

This lays the groundwork for the most recent evolution of our family which I hinted above, of course. Around October last year, M. & the girls attended an on-premise lifestyle party for the first time in about a year, while I assumed designated driver duties and P. stayed home hanging out with A. Although the party was more of a conventional swinger event, they met a local Domme whom they apparently hit it off with, including M. giving her permission to play with the girls a bit. She’s not so much a cuckoldress (although she does have playmates while her husband is in long-term chastity), but lives an FLR marriage with her sub husband. Married for over 30 years, which evolved into an FLR for the last half of their marriage to date. She’s very experienced, well-known in the local kink community, and they exchanged contact information at M.’s request.

I found out a couple of days later when S. and I were cuddling (during one of the three nights a week that she’s permitted to sleep in my bed the entire night) and she brought up the meeting of the Domme, and how each girl was directed to go down on her to orgasm in sequence. She loved to cup my bulging, drooling, caged cock while she regaled me about her sexual exploits in general, and this was no exception.

Side note: While I appreciate that many of you have commented over the years that keeping track of everyone through my use of initials can be confusing at times, I haven’t really figured out an alternative other than using fake names, which is a little jarring for me as a writer.

So, I’ll refer to the Domme as “B.” and her husband as “T.”

As a Canadian, sorry.

Anyway, these days when M. or S. or the girls want something from P. and I, they don’t ask, it’s more of a loving directive, but in this case, S. said she wanted to ask me something and see how I felt. The other two couples would be having similar conversations as us.

Given the evolution of our family’s relationship over the last several years, with M. becoming the de-facto leader of the household and P. and I in particular adopting a more submissive role, M. had decided it was time to “formalize” the relationships into more of a D/s style. The only issue was that while he had come a long way in learning the ropes of a Dom, he was still relatively-young and lacked experience, something he has admitted to all of us occasionally.

S. said that M. had spoken informally to B. for about an hour while the party was winding down, during which T. & S. were lazily orally-servicing B., while E. and C. were doing the same to M. He had asked her if she would be open to beginning a friendly relationship with our family and help him learn to become a more experienced Dom, to which she said yes. She has had previous experience “training” other inexperienced Dom(me)s in the past, so it looked like it might be a good fit for M. and the rest of us.

She did admit that she was quite intrigued by our situation, had never come across a family like us in all her years of kink (which I find a bit surprising, but maybe I shouldn’t be), and so was very interested in seeing how she could help us evolve into our respective D/s roles more formally.

At that point S. kissed me lovingly and asked with some gravity if I would be open to exploring this with the rest of the family. Needless to say, I kissed her back and told her to feel my throbbing cock for my answer. She grinned at me and we made out with a passion like we hadn’t in months, culminating in me eating her to one more orgasm for the night.

Of course I was feeling nervousness overlain with the arousal of the thought of how our lives might change, lesser or greater, and how we would be able to contain that while we collectively raised a young child, but I think most of you, reading our history, are probably not surprised at my willingness to explore this. Most of you probably already saw this trajectory from miles away, and with our families’ subsequent group discussion shortly thereafter, we all agreed that this was a natural next step.

I’ll give details on some of the activities B. and M. have put us through, including training methods. Thankfully, B. is a pleasure Domme, which is something compatible to M.’s interests as well.

For now, I can tell you all that he quickly mandated a more formal collaring ceremony with all of us (he’d already collared the girls previously of course, but in more of a role-play style), with B. overseeing the ceremony under a watchful eye. I neglected to mention that she’s a stunning, raven-haired middle-aged woman, quite tall (around an inch shorter than my 6’), with even larger fake tits than S. Years of sun worship meant that her skin was not quite as smooth as S.’s, and S. definitely still looked younger than B. for her age. She was wearing shiny latex stockings and 4” heels to add to her standing height, towering over all of us (including M.), but sitting otherwise nude in the background with a glass of wine in her hand, her sub T. kneeling between her wide-open thighs as he serviced her, with B. only speaking or getting up to assist M. as necessary. She did let out a quiet appreciative moan once as she came, but that was it.

As another aside, T. is also quite tall, handsome in a Josh Duhamel evocation, same salt-and-pepper stubble but with craggier features, reasonably-fit, and probably a good 3” or 4” taller than me. When they’re standing together, they’re quite a stunning and imposing couple.

All five family submissives now wear collars 24/7, locking black leather collars in private and black chokers for the girls and black chains for P. and I in public. M. has possession of the keys to all our collars on gold bracelet on his right wrist, including the keys to the cages of P. and I. From a distance it looks like a bracelet with charms, only up close can you tell that the charms are small keys. He also has leashes for each of us which can be locked to our collars and to some other immovable item should he wish to restrict our movements.

And yes…P. and I were bulging through our cages during the collaring, while all of us were drooling down our thighs at our arousal level.

I don’t know where this will take us, honestly, but we’re all open to seeing how this evolves.

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:38 pm

Thank you for the update! I know life can be busy and it takes time to write everything down and post it. I'm looking forward to more updates. Have you had any more sexual activity with E or C?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:04 pm

Thanks for sharing the new developments with us FC. Great update eh 😀
Looking forward to more updates from you when you have the time

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:54 am

Dear Family Cuckold.

Very glad to see you back and to learn that everything is going well with all of you.
Incredibly exciting to see the new developments in your family arrangement.

While S is submissive to M, is the plan also for Her to become more Dominant towards you?
Do you think M and B will train Her in this regard?
The fact that you are now semi-retired and accepting your submissive leanings does seem to open up the opportunity for S and M to train you to become more submissive and useful to them and the rest of the girls.

Sincerely
elina

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:55 am

Wow the legend is back! Good to hear from you again. Glad to hear you are doing well. Congratz on retiring. Hope to see more updates from you soon!

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:54 am

Other than the collars, what else has M incorporated into the more advanced D/s dynamic with the 3 girls? Are frequently now full on bi with each other when pleasuring M?

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:08 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the supportive comments as usual.

Just a few quick answers for everyone:
1.) I've not had the pleasure (or shame) of any sexual contact from E. or C., no...I think with the recent evolution of our family into a D/s dynamic, not sure if this will happen again, for better or for worse.
2.) I don't think M.'s intent is for S. to take a more dominant role with me (my gut feeling). The girls have a slightly-"superior" place in the hierarchy than P. and I, reinforcing our status as subs and cucks, but S. in particular treats me like a fellow sub who just happens to be my wife. She still enjoys teasing me mildly to keep the humiliation and angst up, but she's learning her place just as I am.
3.) Yes, the girls play together on a regular basis now, but only with M.'s permission and direction.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:44 pm

Thanks for the update FC - hope to hear more from you

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:06 am

Could you expand on #3? Especially on the permission and direction you mentioned?

sensitivestud13
Virgin

Unread post by sensitivestud13 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:08 pm

following

Trvlman7
Experienced

Unread post by Trvlman7 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:45 am

A very interesting development for sure. You mentioned M maintains the keys to both P and your cages. Does he now have the only approval of your ot P being allowed out of your cages? Are you both effectively caged 24/7/365, or do you get weekly releases, hand jobs? Assume penetrative sex is a thing of the past for both of you?
When M has guys over to enjoy the girls with him, are you and P there for fluffing and cleanup duty? Obviously waiting on everyone.
Few things are more beautiful then a sexy loving wife spread wide open for all!!!!!!!!!!!

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:14 am

Trvlman7 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:45 am
Assume penetrative sex is a thing of the past for both of you?
Does your question also include m/m anal sex for exhibition purposes when they have a group sex gathering??

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal