Cuckold fantasies realized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:46 pm

Well, everyone, the old thread is gone and I’m starting a new one.

Let’s just say that some things happened that made me reconsider the amount of information I shared. I don’t want to go into details or call out any users, but as I contemplated things a little more carefully, I determined that I had given too many details that could lead to people finding is, or people that know our situation well enough to know it’s talking about us.

I determined the safest thing was to remove the old thread that had all the details and start a new one. That also lets me remove the “… sort of” in the title which is now out of date.

When I have time, I’ll put together a summary of everything in the other thread. I ask people to respect what I include in that summary and resist any urge you have to give more details than I decide to share in my summary. I don’t want to have to delete this new thread. If I have to, that will likely be the end of the story on here.

Just a heads up on here. I will, moving forward, be very unlikely to respond to PMs. I like receiving them if you have a comment you don’t want to share in the main thread, just be aware that I will not be very likely to respond to them.

A couple of other points.

Consider it virtually impossible that I would ever post pictures on here. The forum rules, which I 💯 agree with forbid posting pictures without the approval of the person in the pictures. I can assure you that Jess will not approve of me posting pictures of her on here. I’m quite confident if she knew I was posting on here at all she would ask me to stop (which is almost enough to persuade me to stop altogether, but instead I’m going to try to keep the posts more anonymous moving forward).

Jess won’t even let me take pictures of her that are at all sensuous in nature for my own use. The two that she sent me that made it clear she was in bed with another man, she asked me to delete, even though they showed nothing explicit at all. I don’t ever anticipate even owning any pictures of her that would be considered even remotely sensual, much less being allowed to post them here.

Posting non sensual pictures would also require her to know about this forum and what we discussed on here, which likely would simply put an end to me posting on here at all.

Like I said, I will be working on a summary of all that happened in the other thread when I have a chance for any who come along after the fact and would like to know how we got to where we are today.

leander99
Pervert

Re: Cuckold fantasies realized

Unread post by leander99 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:56 pm

Take care. There is no need to post photos or share more information than necessary.

Good luck, and I'll surely keep reading your thread

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:14 pm

Welcome to your new thread. I think you are wise to limit how much detail you share about yourself, Jess and any partners that would allow people to find you. But I also think you have an opportunity to invite Jess in and let her learn from other hotwives and GFs here. I think letting her know would take a big weight off your shoulders and removes a potentially giant pitfall if she ever found it without your assistance. But either way, keep sharing what you feel comfortable here and we will eagerly await what you are able and willing to share.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:16 pm

Looking forward to the continuation of your story. I respect your decision and we don’t need pics at all.

For those of us that have followed your thread should probably refrain from posting anything personal from the old thread about you guys as well. If we all were to do that, then that would reassure you a bit more about remaining on the board.

Welcome back!

js117
Trainable

Unread post by js117 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:46 pm

Thanks for sticking with us! I totally respect your decision not to share photos.

Also, I agree with txrockdog! (although I'm not sure which names you prefer this time around). You said you feel confident that she'd ask you to stop posting if she knew you were here, and that makes me worry about sending the wrong signals when she inevitably does discover this forum.

Instead of keeping it secret, maybe you could explain that you found a forum where people anonymously discuss relationships like yours, and ask if she'd like to explore it with you? You could ditch this account, join under a whole new user name, and change the names & locations in your story when you introduce yourselves again. That would reduce (but not eliminate) the possibility of recognition from your old thread, and also offer her more control. Of course, all your fans would lose track of you that way (which sucks for us), but hopefully we'll all find your new thread eventually. And that way, this forum could be something that both of you share instead of something that you hide.

Of course, if you share this idea and she declines, then you'd have to honor her decision. That might be tough for you if this forum has helped to offer support or reassurance in any way, so I completely understand if you'd rather keep it secret - at least for now. Plus, I recognize that there are a lot of trolls and negativity on the internet, so maybe it's not worth subjecting her to that.

I dunno. I just believe in total honesty and transparency for any kind of non-monogamous relationship (or, well, any relationship for that matter), so I wanted to toss out some ideas. I hope I'm not sounding too pushy! That's 100% not my intent; I just wanted to offer my two cents. I will happily shut up about this stuff if you'd rather not hear it anymore.

In any case, I'm always eager to hear more about how things are going in your exciting relationship!

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:14 pm

Good decision.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:44 am

I’m going to break the background up into a few posts for those who aren’t familiar with our story. For those who have followed the old thread, this will just be the executive summary of what you’ve already read, so you can probably just skip these posts unless you want to remind yourself how we got here.

I thought the easiest way would be to introduce all the people involved in the story and let the story fill in around the people involved in it.

Note that with one exception, all the names are made up.

Let’s start with me:

Todd (not my real name)

I am a college student studying engineering at a major US university. I turn 22 soon. This is my fourth year in school, so technically I am a senior, but I won’t be graduating this spring. As is typical for a lot of engineering students, finishing in four years is tough. There are some that do it. I am not one of them.

I attend an in-state (for me) school 3-4 hours from home (or 5+ if traffic is bad).

My family is pretty religious. I grew up going to church most Sundays, in a church that still considers sex outside of marriage a no-no. That, combined with the fact that I am an engineering nerd and pretty shy meant that I stayed a virgin until a little less than a year ago. Please let’s not make this a debate about the merits of religion. I’ve seen lots of very successful, exceptionally happy people who live their lives following religion. They are very good people who concern themselves with the well-being of others, so I see the merits of following that way of life. Until this story began, I imagined that was the path I would follow.

But, I have a darker secret. I have had fantasies that don’t quite line up with the tenets of the religion I was raised with. Given the forum I am posting on, you can probably guess what they are. They began as fantasies of being sexually submissive to women and evolved into cuckolding fantasies in middle school when my best friend dated the girl he knew I had a serious crush on. It started mostly as an attempt to get me to ask her out, but ended with, as near as I can tell, him fucking her.

That flipped the switch for me. I think it just clicked in my head that being cuckolded was almost an ultimate expression of sexual submission to a woman, recognizing that her sexual needs take precedence over my own.

For a long time, I hid those fantasies away, but circumstances brought them into play in my life.

As of today, I have decided to live out my fantasies rather than focus on the path my parents taught me to live. I am currently living with my girlfriend (next post is about her) who has a FWB on the side.

More on how that all came to be in the posts that follow. In the next post I’ll introduce the firecracker I am currently living with.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:10 am

Jess - not her real name

Jess is also a student at my college. We are now sharing a one bedroom apartment. If life had gone the way we originally planned it, we’d be married right now. We were engaged (Christmas break 2022). But a lot has happened since then. When I started this school year, I assumed I’d never see her again, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Jess is a redhead (which will immediately mean something to anyone who knows a redhead). I mentioned her as a firecracker. It come with the red hair seemingly more often than not. She turns 22 in the fall. She missed the cutoff for school by a little so she’s a year behind me in school even though she’s only about 6 months younger than I am.

Her family is even more devoutly religious than mine, although she’s pushing their boundaries quite a bit right now. She grew up with two passions. Music and dancing. She has an amazing voice, and an amazingly tight dancer’s body. Her love of music and dancing both play a significant part in this story.

Jess learned at an early age, because of a sleepover with a friend, how much pleasure sexual experiences can give. This put her at odds with what she was being taught in church. She tried to balance the two, but she starting playing around with boys in middle school and dated and made out with a lot of them throughout high school. She still graduated high school as a virgin, but did a lot of playing around. Her rule was basically that clothes couldn’t come off. But hands inside clothes were OK, so she pushed the boundaries pretty far without going all the way.

When she graduated from high school her parents bought a bigger house close to where my family lives and started to attend church at the same place my family attended. This meant that we both met at church the summer after her freshman year (my sophomore year) at college. We began to date, and intended to save ourselves for marriage, so we got engaged over Christmas break the year we met.

Jess was attending an out of state school, even though the program she really wanted to get into was at the in state school where I am a student. She couldn’t get into that program out of high school but really good grades in college changed that and she managed to transfer into my school once we decided to get married.

Jess lost her virginity as a freshman in college. More about that in the next post.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:47 am

Jeff - actual name

Jeff is completely out of the picture now, so for whatever reason I had chosen to just use his real name. I’ll keep using it for consistency in the story.

Jeff was Jess’ boyfriend her freshman year in college. He was in one of her dance classes. Jess has a weakness for good dancers, which will show up a couple more times in the story. FWIW, I am NOT a good dancer - quite terrible actually.

At first Jess enforced the “no clothes off rule” with Jeff, but eventually he wore down those barriers and ended up taking her virginity. I don’t have a lot of details about what happened between them, but reading between the lines, Jess discovered she really liked sex, but also learned the potential consequences. In the spring she ended up either pregnant or thinking she was pregnant. Jeff told her she should just have an abortion. When she indicated that wasn’t an option for her, he dumped her like yesterday’s trash.

She either wasn’t pregnant, or was and had a miscarriage, but her experience with Jeff scared her “straight” for a little while. She decided she should work harder to live the standards she’d been taught growing up.

That’s when she met me, at church, over the summer. We dated and hit it odd almost immediately. The plan was to work towards a marriage rooted in the religious values we’d grown up with, which meant we weren’t planning on having sex before we were married. The “no clothes off” rule was strictly enforced over the summer. The fall became a long distance relationship which was challenging, but allowed us to build a strong friendship and work on the non-physical aspects of our relationship.

By December I knew I wanted to marry her. I know that seems early to many, but it’s at least partly rooted in a belief in no premarital sex. Marriage seems more appealing if you’re waiting for marriage to have sex. I proposed over Christmas, she accepted and we set an August 2023 wedding date. Jess applied and got into the program she wanted at the in-state school I am attending, transferring in for fall semester after we were married.

That was the plan.

Which proceeded to go to shit within about a month of me proposing.

More on that when I introduce Mike in the next post.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:43 am

Mike - not his real name

Mike enters into the story in January of last year.

Jess was singing in a band. Mike replaced the drummer in her band who had quit in December. He was the handsome, charming, bad boy with tattoos and a motorcycle with access to alcohol and marijuana (edibles). He was talented musically and was a better than average dancer. He checked a lot of Jess’ boxes and immediately started hitting on her.

By the end of January, less than a month after we were engaged, she went out dancing with him. Not too long after she was fucking him, and I was a cuckold, but without actually knowing it.

She broke up with me, but without telling me about Mike, giving other reasons for the breakup. She assumed that she and Mike would become a serious couple.

And then she discovered that Mike thought of her as nothing but a fuck buddy and told her she would never be more than that.

That’s when she called me and told me about Mike fucking her (but at that point she said it was only after we’d broken up). I think she was genuinely feeling used/hurt by him when she called. I visited her and let her know I still loved her.

At this point I can’t really say what Jess’ motivations were. She also didn’t know what mine were. Her actions had dug up the cuckold fantasies I thought I’d put away forever. I wanted her back, not in spite of her fucking Mike, but at least partially because of it, but I never shared that with her. I just let her know I would forgive her indiscretions if she wanted us back together.

I give her the benefit of the doubt here. I firmly believe that she had real remorse for giving in to the bad guy when she had a good guy that wanted her as a wife. I really think she intended to put Mike behind her and focus on living the life she’d been raised to want. I forgave her and we decided to go ahead with the August weeding.

But that isn’t how it worked out. She had to keep seeing him as they were in the band together. Eventually they ended up back in bed together. I suspected that was the case when I tried calling her after one of their rehearsals for a show they were scheduled for and Mike answered her phone and told me to call back the next day. She had an innocent reason for that when I talked to her later, but soon enough I discovered that she really had fucked him again.

Without going into a lot of detail, the next few weeks involved Mike and Jess fucking with my consent. I didn’t tell her about my fantasies, I tried to make it sound like I was just willing to forgive her for letting off steam as the semester wound down.

It was in that time frame that Mike told her he wanted to have a serious relationship, but he wanted her to stay in school where she was and change her plans for him even though he didn’t really have any ambitions of his own.

The weekend before her finals week she finally dumped his ass for insisting that she change her plans to be with him even though he was just working unskilled jobs and drinking and doing pot.

And that could have been how the story of Mike ended. But I let my own cuckold desires take over and essentially pushed her into having one last fling with Mike over finals week to satisfy my own kink. I tried to make it sound like I just thought she might need it, but I think she was more than a little suspicious.

She ended up with Mike with my knowledge. She texted me as the evening progressed and I let her know I was okay with what she was doing. Mike found out about the texts and suggested to her I might be a cuckold. The next morning she confronted me and, caught by surprise, I admitted that her being with Mike turned me on.

She spent a lot of time with Mike that week and he asked her what it would take for her to be with him. She said he’d have to put a plan together where he was learning a useful trade and be willing to move with her to the in state school so she could get in the program she wanted to be in.

He agreed.

Over the summer he took a course that enabled him to get a job as an apprentice electrician. And agreed to move in with her at the new school (out of state for him) in the fall.

At the end of that week, Jess broke up with me.

I thought it was for good.

It was a bad summer for me. At that point it appeared this thread was dead and gone for good.

But - Mike was Mike and he opened the door for me to be let back in.

More on that in the next post.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:52 am

Sorry, there was one important aspect I forgot to mention while talking about Mike.

On one of the weekends that I visited Jess during the fucked up, on again, off again relationship while she was fucking Mike, we ended up having sex, twice. I was no longer a virgin.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:50 pm

Carlos - not real name

Carlos is a freshman from a Latin American country studying theater and dance. Jess had a class with him last semester. And he hit on her from day one. At the beginning of the semester she put him off because she was in a committed relationship with Mike and they were living together.

But Mike fucked it all up, quite literally. He got fired from his job for making an expensive mistake, not telling anyone about it, and then trying to blame someone else when it was discovered.

That was bad enough, but after only living with Jess about two months she came home early to find him fucking someone else.

She was NOT in any sort of forgiving mood. She left to stay with a friend and told him to have his ass out of the apartment by 10:00 the next morning. As far as I know he went back to his home state.

It was only about a week later that Jess spotted me when I was I was sitting outside of one of her classes. I’d discovered when one of her classes was and had gone to watch her (from a distance) on a couple of occasions. This time she spotted me and came over to say hi. I quickly realized she was not okay and found out about Mike getting kicked to the curb.

I offered to buy her a drink, which turned into several drinks and then I walked her home, both of us a little drunk. She invited me in, and we had sex. I spent the night in her bed and we had sex again in the morning.

Over coffee that morning we actually talked about the fantasies that I had hidden from her.

The week after we met for coffee and she told me her feelings for me were complicated and she wasn’t totally sure us having sex was a good idea, and that’s when I learned about Carlos and her interest in dating him now that Mike was out of the picture. Basically she said that for now she wanted us to be friends and see what happened.

So she dated Carlos, only to find he had a girlfriend back home and they’d both decided they were okay with the other finding a fuck buddy since they were going to be apart for a long time.

When she told me about that, I mentioned that opened up the possibility of her having her own boyfriend, as long as it was as someone who would allow her to have a fuck buddy on the side.

Without going into a lot of the details of how it happened, this led to Jess and I dating again, with the idea that she might get together with Carlos on the side. It was just the two of us for a little while. But the weekend before thanksgiving I had to leave Friday afternoon to be home for a family vacation and Jess had to stay until Sunday.

Carlos invited her out dancing. And took her home and fucked her. The spent both Friday and Saturday nights together before Jess went home for the holidays on Sunday.

Then, the weekend after we got back from the holidays, he took her out dancing on Friday again and spent the night in her bed once again.

The week after that, Jess and I talked and decided that I was going to move in with her. She was struggling to find someone to buy out her contract so she could move into a shared apartment to save money, and my roommate had a friend looking for an apartment, so I sold him mine and moved in with Jess. I started living with her during finals last semester.

So that is pretty much where things are at. I’ll make one more post to mention what has happened since Jess and I moved in together.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:18 pm

We went home for the holidays, between semesters. Neither of our parents were going to let us fuck in their houses while we were there (even though they accepted we would be living together at school), so we had somewhat limited sexual encounters for about a month.

But that didn’t stop Jess from fucking someone else.

She was at a party with a bunch of friends from her high school, including a boyfriend named Brandon (not his real name). She really liked Brandon, but obviously didn’t have sex with him in high school so she texted and asked if I’d be okay if she let him have what he didn’t get in High School. I said okay, and she fucked him. Apparently he was VERY disappointing in bed, so he didn’t get another chance.

The other thing that happened was that Jess and I were planning to go back to school on Saturday before the semester started, but my family made plans for Sunday after church. I mentioned that maybe Jess should still go back on Saturday to spend some time with Carlos. He loved the idea, of course and asked if she’d rather come Friday instead.

She did.

So she spent the first weekend back at school fucking Carlos while I was still at home.

The last thing to report is what happened last Friday after our first week back at school. I came home to find Carlos helping Jess make dinner. We had dinner together and Jess wanted us to discuss the ground rules of our shared relationship moving forward. Here’s the summary of what was decided, mostly by Jess.

1. Jess would decide when she was going to invite Carlos over. She didn’t want either of us to push for it. It would always be her decision.

2. There would be no threesomes. When Carlos came over, it would just be the two of them. I could choose whether to hang out in the living room while they took the bedroom, or just head out of the apartment for a couple of hours, but she wasn’t interested in the three of us together sexually.

3. Carlos wouldn’t be staying overnight anymore unless I happened to be out of town (like heading home for the weekend)

Friday night I stayed in the apartment and listened to them fucking. Twice. He very clearly showed Jess a very good time.

He hasn’t been invited over since and I know not to push her on it. She’s the one driving this bus.

I apologize for the rather hurried summary of the events that led us to here. I believe most people on this thread already know all the details, but wanted to get any new readers up to speed without pages of reading. I also apologize that I took the old thread down, but I definitely feel like I gave away too much information about us. I think it’s best I not keep all that out there.

I can provide some more details of things that may not have been clear as we move forward if people have questions. I suspect my next post will happen whenever Jess invites Carlos over the next time.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:43 pm

CCT - "Hurried summary"!! T it's almost the plot of a decent movie!
- All things being equal, down the road, assuming you and Jess should actually marry, would your preference by an FLR. And would this be something Jess would want?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:08 pm

I was not familiar with your thread, thank you for resharing in a more concise and summarized manner. It seems like you three have a nice dynamic going on and hope that things pan out smoothly for you and your girlfriend.

It's a good thing that she's the one deciding when her body craves a certain person and not dependent on outside pressure from you or Carlos. As long as the two men can follow those rules, I see nothing but a fun time for the three of you.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:17 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:43 pm
- All things being equal, down the road, assuming you and Jess should actually marry, would your preference by an FLR. And would this be something Jess would want?

I have a desire to submit to her sexually for sure. I am quite confident I would want an FLR in the bedroom, but I don’t think I would want it to involve anything but our sex lives.

As we explore this idea of her fucking other men, meaning Carlos right now, I want her to be completely in charge of what she chooses to do, how and when she chooses to do it and what she shares with me. The idea of her being in charge of those aspects turns me on immensely. I find the idea of me pushing her into things a turn off (although I did it on a couple of occasions last spring). Now that she’s taken the bull by the horns, so to speak, I’m excited to let her drive this and see where she takes it.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:10 pm

You said you will just wait for her to tell you what’s up next. I agree that she’s calling the shots. But have you talked with her about her weekend before or about the last fuck session?

Are you planning on doing the couch thing again when Carlos fucks her the next time?

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Great summary - thanks. I miss the old thread but this is a good summary.

Just curious - at this point how many times have you and Jess had sex?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:20 am

If you’re starting over with discretion as the goal why bother to tell readers names that are real or fake? 😀

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:22 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:43 pm
👍

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:14 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:20 am
If you’re starting over with discretion as the goal why bother to tell readers names that are real or fake? 😀
🤷‍♂️

Just trying to line the summary up with what was in the old thread.

Remember, I’m an engineering student. Process is everything.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:20 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Just curious - at this point how many times have you and Jess had sex?
More times than I can count.

We spent a lot of nights together before the end of last semester, and I basically had moved in with her by finals week. We didn’t get together that many times over the holidays, but every night in the same bed since coming back to school has allowed us to make up for that.

collegecuck_tx3
Experienced

Unread post by collegecuck_tx3 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 am

Jess let me know this morning that she would like to go dancing with Carlos tomorrow night.

I’m actually thinking of going with them this time.

The idea of sitting and drinking while watching them dance is incredibly hot to me.

She didn’t say anything about inviting him into the apartment afterward, but I think we all know she’s going to want to.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:33 am

So, you are going to the club to watch them dance? Would you really be excited if they were grinding up against one another on the dance floor? What about when they came back to you? Would you like to see them all over each other right in front of you?

Have you discussed Jess' night with Carlos or her weekend before?

If Carlos comes back to your apartment, are you going to stay on the couch again?

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:57 am

Todd,

Have you had any deeper conversations with Jess about what you two are doing and why it turns you on? Does she show any curiosity about getting deeper into your mindset about what turns you on about it and why? Not asking for specifics about it if you choose not to share them, but are those kinds of conversations taking place either in or outside of the bedroom?