Nice guys can't fuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
4incheslong
Experienced

Nice guys can't fuck

Unread post by 4incheslong » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:18 am

Saw this on a tee-shirt. Is that what's going on here? Read on Y-guys post where she won't let him fuck her in the ass but lets Daddy. She said "you don't want to hurt me". And he is ok with that, even though he wants to.

Women want to have hair pulled and fucked hard like a slut but your to nice to hurt her to give her what she needs?

canadianwittol
Player

Re: Nice guys can't fuck

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:27 am

In a word: yes. My wife would totally agree, and would say that this is what makes the cuckold lifestyle so absolutely perfect.

She loves men who pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her and rams his dick right down her mouth, calling her a slut and a whore all the while.

She would NOT want that in the man she considers her partner, whom she is carrying on a relationship with that is based on mutual respect.

But she finds it hot in the moment with other men.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

Honestly, this reads like a pathetic cop out. "I can't fuck because I'm a nice guy™." Nice has nothing to do with it. Unless a guy is a literal psychopath, every man thinks of himself as a good person. After all, we're all the protagonist of our own life story. Guys who fuck the shit out of my wife don't go home afterward thinking, "I guess I'm just a bad person." They might very well be thinking, "I'm a bad, bad man" :twisted: but in a very different way.

My wife has played with some men who were genuinely fun and pleasant outside of the bedroom, but what they did to my wife behind closed doors was...also behind a safe word. :shock: The sort of guy who would describe himself as a nice guy™ is highly unlikely to get in my wife's panties in the first place, so there's certainly a selection bias. She's met one or two who fit that type, and those have been some of her lamest experiences. She's not looking to share funny cat videos on facebook; she wants to get fucked. If she wanted a nice guy™ she'd marry one (spoiler: she did).

We've met self-styled "bad boys" and bulls who were equally lame in bed. From our experience, the common denominators are: a high libido, a kinky imagination, and a big dick. We can pre-verify the latter, but nice guys™ and bad boys without all three are equally boring.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:43 pm

"Nice guys can't fuck"

If he ain't nice, he won't get a chance to fuck.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:21 am

Same for us. He's got to be nice and respectful or he doesn't have a chance.

I would guess this goes for by far most women, I definitely hope so.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:23 pm

Ah, this old common misconception.
I think it stems from guys that don't understand dominance.

A "bad guy" is stereotypically selfish and "uses" women for his pleasure.
He's probably also quite confident (in a careless kind of way) and these 2 things have a bit of overlap with dominance.

A "nice guy" stereotypically thinks that a woman would like to be put on a pedestal, worshipped and be treated gently.
This comes across as submissive.

Realistically most/submissive women generally like a guy that is confident/firm/strong/aggressive/dominant during sex.
They want a man that radiates dominance and that will make them want to submit in return.
It doesn't feel right/good to submit to someone that isn't dominant.
If a guy that doesn't feel dominant tries to do dominant things, it doesn't work, women will just laugh at them and/or feel awkward.

However women also like a guy that is caring, considerate and affectionate at all times and it is possible to do/be all of these things at the same time.
I can deny a woman's orgasms, treat her rough, make her gag and inflict pain if I know she enjoys it.
Doing those things aren't out of malice but it does turn me on that she enjoys it.
Being dominant isn't being selfish, it's about giving your submissive what they want/need but in a particular way.
There's all kinds of teasing and mind games that go along with it, women love to be toyed with, physically and emotionally.
Last edited by hubudig2 on Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:42 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:27 am
In a word: yes. My wife would totally agree, and would say that this is what makes the cuckold lifestyle so absolutely perfect.

She loves men who pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her and rams his dick right down her mouth, calling her a slut and a whore all the while.

She would NOT want that in the man she considers her partner, whom she is carrying on a relationship with that is based on mutual respect.

100% the same as Lisa. The dirtier and sluttier a guy treats her the more she wants to fuck him. Before we moved she used to fuck a guy pretty often that made her call herself a cumdump and fuckhole and that she was made for pleasing cocks. I swear the more degrading he was and the harder and rougher he fucked her the more she orgasmed.

carolinacuck
Experienced

Unread post by carolinacuck » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:43 am

You have to separate sexual behavior from the non sexual. C has had several guys who were pleasant and genial outside the bedroom, and dominant well hung alpha males in the sack. For me personally, as a guy with a small cock, it was always impossible for me to adopt a dominant type role during sex. I knew my strong suits were my oral skills, including lots of pussy and ass worship. Bringing other hung guys into our marriage always felt perfectly normal.

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:50 am

Yeah, I disagree with the premise completely. I consider myself a feminist, and a thoughtful, considerate person in general. It is BECAUSE of these views that I'm more than happy to treat a woman I care about in the way that is most fulfilling for her (within the context of my own hard limits), including in the most objectifying manner she is comfortable exploring. Being "nice" means I respect her and I respect what she says when she indicates she likes rough throwdowns and whatnot. I'm being very nice when turning a partner into a crying, whimpering mess - if it is that which she desires and needs.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:41 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:27 am

I tend to agree with you. We have a great sex life but my wife don’t allow me to pull her hair or slap on her ass. She will only do oral before sex never during or after. Got 20+ years I have abided by her rules. I’m physically fit. I’m over a foot taller and weigh twice as much as my wife. I worry about hurting her if I get too rough with her.

One night at a swingers party we saw a stranger roughly fuck two of her friends. He threw the ladies around like rag dolls and use them as his personal fuck toys. I thought no way my wife would ever let herself be disrespected like that. An hour later that same guy started flirting with my wife. My wife just witness what the guy did to her friends. There was no way she would let a total stranger do that to her. Within 10 minutes of meeting him, he led her into a bedroom. WTF??????

When I looked in the room the guy had her bent her over the end of the bed. He had an handful of hair as he held her facedown into the mattress. My wife was grunting and screaming her head off. He fucked my wife into squirting orgasm. Something which she’s only done one time before. Then he grabbed her by her hair and shoved his dick into her mouth. My wife eagerly sucked her juices off his wet glistening cock. Then he threw her into a different position and went back to destroying her again.

Later on my wife couldn’t explain why she allowed herself to used like that. She don’t know what it was about him that made her comfortable with being his personal fuck toy. She said she thoroughly enjoyed it though. But, she vowed to never do that again. So far she hasn’t but I know she waiting for the right BAD guy to come along. She’s going to do it again.