Abroad with my Hot Wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
HausCuck
Experienced

Abroad with my Hot Wife

Unread post by HausCuck » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:57 am

We all went for a family vacation. Spring Break at a fabulous AirBnB abroad complete with a pool, a view, and lovely rooms throughout.

We took advantage of the fact we had family with us to watch the kids while we went out for a lovely dinner downtown. We found a quaint little restaurant and I ordered a delicious bottle of dry white wine for her to enjoy over dinner. I tend not to drink these days especially if I am driving.

We were talking and I lost my train of thought and said, “What was I telling you…?” Without missing a beat she said rather loudly, “How small your penis is?” I absolutely adore it when she publicly humiliates me like that. A kink for sure.

She looked amazing with a short black dress on…tight…and ample cleavage and no underwear on and the cutest shoes ever. Her juicy red lips were offset by the dark tortoise shell glasses she wore. She had her enticing Mistress vibes going well!

When we got back to the house, everyone had turned in. She flopped onto our bed and opened her legs. The view of her smooth and bald pussy was to die for. “Do you want to try and slip it in?” …she teased. I hurriedly discarded my jeans and underwear as she held her lips wide open (I love it when she does that).

This was the first PIV I had been offered in 2024! As worked on getting all the way inside her, she said “don’t think you’ll get me to talk dirty to you!” I grunted agreement and assurance that I didn’t expect it of course. ˜Then she said unprompted, “George didn’t have any trouble while you were away.”George is the painter taking care of the living room walls. George is foreign. My wife loves foreign men. I could not tell if she was serious or egging me on as she knows I like this kind of talk a lot. Over the past few weeks she has been teasing me about George, saying “let me know when George can come over….”etc. I hardened considerably as she told me about these adventures with George. “If you dare come inside me, it will be $10,000.” We have a playful findomme thing going on that we enjoy. I thought 10k would be worth it….it had been ages!

We returned home and I was unpacking the suitcases. I found a small ivory pendent and asked her what it was. “I rub it on George’s ass before I lick it” she said casually. She knows how much I love it when she teases about things that she’d do with others and not for me.
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

Decman
Experienced

Re: Abroad with my Hot Wife

Unread post by Decman » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:38 pm

Fantastic!

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:37 am

Please continue!
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:28 am

George is over today, working on the house. My wife remains a fan. It looks like a fairly long project here, so he will be around for a while...who knows how this will play out. She did learn that he has a partner, which dampened her enthusiasm a bit...so we will see.

She knows I am a fan of SPH. She texted this zinger to me today: "I’ve never been with anyone as small as you. Sometimes when we have sex I have to reach down with my hand to double check that you’re in. It must be embarrassing for you to put on the disposable undies at the spa because the pouch is so massive… sort of like hiding a carrot in a sail? "

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:47 am

Looks like the work on the house is going to cause George and his sidekick to stick around for a while to complete the job. My sense is that he is a bit in awe of my wife each time he sees her. My wife is tall and gorgeous. George is good looking and charming but a bit shorter than her for sure! His sidekick is tall and pretty good looking but he says very, very little!

I am back from a trip to London, so taking my wife out to a fancy new place for dinner. I think she will appreciate the gesture. I am always excited when she waves me out of her dressing room as she prepares to shower and get ready. I never know what she will dress in!

The other day she texted me a picture of her out of the blue wearing an extremely elegant black shirt with a high collar and ornate cuffs. Completely transparent. Her breasts looked amazing! Her nipples clearly visible. I had joked a few months ago that after spoiling her and in response to her question how could she ever reward me....that I would love to take her to dinner wearing a shear top. So crossing my fingers here.

She and her good girl friend are planning a girls trip this summer. They are exploring all parts of the world where they can go an relax, be in the sun, go to the spa, and hopefully find some interested guys. Plans are underway, so we will see what she comes up with. I will stay home ...happily...watching the kids as she gets to savor a well deserved break. Her friend is well aware that she plays with others, but is pretty conventional other than having massively impressive tits and a pretty seductive face. They get on very well, which I am really happy about.

While I was preparing for my trip, I send her a random NSFW pic of my cock. She shot back: "I’ve never been with anyone as small as you. Sometimes when we have sex I have to reach down with my hand to double check that you’re in. It must be embarrassing for you to put on the disposable undies at the spa because the pouch is so massive… sort of like hiding a carrot in a sail?" She knows how much I love it. I am small when not stimulated, but actually decent when erect. As a result I have a very small chastity cage that I wear (not 24/7....not there yet sadly!).

Have a good Saturday everyone.

HausCuck
Experienced

Re: Out with my Hot Wife

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:44 am

She texted: “I’m ready to go.” I kissed the kids and met her as she came down the stairs from her dressing room. Crimson full lips. Perfectly applied mascara. Large framed glasses bracketed by her dark long glossy hair. High heels and a gold anklet anchored the bottom of her long legs encased in tight black pants that revealed a very pronounced camel toe. On top she wore a beautiful black short sleeved shirt with the front buttons undone. It was clear her magnificent breasts were unfettered by any bra in there. A total siren with her new luxury purse and gold earrings.

As we sat in the Uber, I just stared at her stunning ankles and feet as she casually crossed her legs while chatting to me about Xmas plans (she is a long-range planner!). I could feel my cock straining against the cage. I had donned the cage after I had showered. I enjoy wearing it especially out on date nights. It sort of sets the right trigger for me mentally to serve my wife in every possible way and enjoy her cuckolding behavior. Plus, when she stokes things up, the pressure of a swelling cock in the small cage is very pleasurable and reminds me of how little access I have to her pussy in general.

We were trying a new restaurant in the old part of the city. We were shown to our table, but she turned and pointed at another table, and politely told the waiter, “We’d like to sit there please.” We ordered a bottle of French white wine that she enjoys. While placing our food order, the waiter asked me if I wanted my lamb pink or not. She said firmly, “He’ll take it pink inside, thank you.”

We chatted about a host of things as we enjoyed our wine and being out on our date night together; something we treasure each week. We were very happy that our sitter had things in hand with our kids at home. As she spoke, she keept stroking her shirt top open to reveal the swell of her divine breasts …..casual like. I complimented her on how she looked. It was such a twilight moment for me. This was the first time she had been so brazen about wearing something expressly edgy and hugely titillating for me. Don’t get me wrong, she always takes care to dress very well; always happy to show her camel toe, long legs, and breast outlines, but this was next level. As I listened intently to her talking, I was transfixed watching the swell of her breasts come into view when she moved or gestured. Due to her nonchalance, it was even hotter. She commented that a woman across the way was casting shadow on her, but it did not seem to impede her sultry siren behavior.

“You mean these boobs?” she said as she turned her phone screen towards me briefly. She had taken a picture in the dressing room before we had left the house. Her impressive breasts were completely out of the black shirt. The picture was cropped, but you could see her full red lips. Show stopper! When I asked if she’d text that picture to me (I have an archive of 1000s of images of my hot wife), she said, “It’ll cost ya!” That was her cue to engage in our playful game of FinDomme. I duly zapped her the cash on my phone and sat in awe seeing the picture come via text a few seconds later.

Once our plates were cleared, she leaned forward against the edge of the table, carried on talking, and dove into her top with her right hand to bring her left breast out. It was brief, casual, and just enough time for me to snap a picture. Clearly pleased with herself, she leaned back to take a sip of wine, and called out, “Small!” She was firing on all cylinders. I have a perverse enjoyment of all forms of SPH, especially in public, which she knows.

When we asked for the bill, I felt my wife’s eyes on me. She always pays close attention to ensure we tip well for good food and service. I left a generous tip. As we left the restaurant, I asked if I could take a picture of her with the facade in the background. As I framed up the picture, she pulled out her right breast this time. Yup, I had a picture of her bare naked breast in the busy causeway outside the restaurant. I was barely breathing.

She said, “take me to a bar where there is some big penis.” Any thoughts of heading home and curling up to watch Netflix evaporated. As we walked to the nightlife area of the city, both men and women would literally stop speaking at their sidewalk cafe tables to stare at her. She is 6’2 and so in heels…well….riveting! The first place we went to was small, with loud thumping music. Lots of younger folks in there. We had a drink and watched the foot traffic pass by. She asked if her lip stick still looked good. I confirmed it did, and said I would take a picture and show her. Again, like clockwork, as I prepared for the shot, she pulled her top aside to reveal her magical right breast. In all our years together, flashing had been a thing for us. In recent years, it had declined a bit since she was now in charge, and did not feel that she had to obey my instructions to reveal. So this was potent, she was flashing expressly to tease me. I was very, very swollen in the constraints of the cage. I was feeling the bliss of our FLM.

We moved on to another happening bar. It was also quite small, packed, with great music. We got our drinks and enjoyed the scene. After I returned from the bathroom, she told me that a short Spanish guy had come directly up to her and while telling her something unintelligible, had reached back to grab her ass. She said, “Did you just squeeze my ass!?” His answer was a grin and another squeeze of her amazing ass. She lamented to me, “why don’t tall hot guys come up to me and squeeze my ass!” It’s not easy being a gorgeous hot wife! ;)

At one point I was dancing in front of her, and she grabbed my crotch and squeezed, hard. I adore CBT from my wife when the mood strikes her. For those of you that wear a cage, you can attest to the fact that pressure on a caged cock and balls is a very, very heightened sort of pain. I stood frozen as she applied the pressure while holding my gaze. I was pretty sure that the two women dancing a short distance away were watching us, which was weird, because even in my pained state my cock started to swell on top of things as the feeling of open humiliation in public unfolded. I suffered through it and she released me and I sighed with relief. She then recalled all the times in our former 10-year D/s 24/7 relationship (she was the sub), she had to endure all forms of exhibition at my behest. She cited the one time where we were at an adult club and I bid her keep her legs open on the couch so people could see her smooth, pierced pussy. This seemed to ignite her, and once again she grabbed by crotch and squeezed doubly hard. I felt a sweat break out and I honestly thought I was going to hurl from the pain. She let go thankfully, and chided me for not being able to take what I used to hand out. She was of course 100% right. The pure female dominant side of my beautiful, loving, caring, and affectionate wife was on full display here, publicly.

I reminded her of the time and asked if we should head home. She agreed and I called an Uber. The driver was foreign and friendly. As we took off, my wife suggested we head to a favorite Irish pub instead, so we altered our route. The driver took a call from a friend while we were driving. At one point, he interjected a sentence in English to whoever he was speaking to, saying something like “Yes, I agree ….that’s for them but not for us who are not rich.” My wife looked at me, and I knew what she needed me to do. We reached our destination and climbed out. I thanked him, handed him a $50 note, and wished him well.

The Irish pub was not happening so we walked down to another place that we had just passed in the Uber. It was packed, with great music. I lined up at the bar to get drinks. In 60 seconds an older, out-of-shape chap was hitting on my wife. In fact the whole time we were there, he seemed to stalk us. It was a little awkward. I pointed out a tall good looking chap on the dance floor to my wife. She thought about approaching him, but then determined that he was gay, so we hopped into another Uber, this time for home.

All the way home, my wife was on full tease transmit mode. “You know I like them big. I'm never certain you are actually in, you’re so small. I like to feel a cock when they are fucking me…and with you…I mean…I just don’t know any more…it’s definitely not satisfying. Just please find me a decent penis that will fill me. It’s no wonder we keep yours caged, it’s practically useless.” This was full public SPH mode. It was delicious.

At home, I got her a tall glass of iced water, tucked her into bed, kissed her. She was asleep in minutes. What an epic night!! She really brought her game on! It has left me a little in awe of the true potential of my wife to be an even more strict, sexy, and in charge Domme.