You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 01, 2024 9:59 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 4:28 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:09 pm
You know you're a cuck when the rules went from "no kissing other men" to her hanging up phone calls with her boyfriend with "I love you too" and seeing a portrait of your girlfriend kissing with her boyfriend una beach but you don't even have a portrait like that with her.
UC - The background picture on her phone, that of course anyone can see should the phone be laying around when it rings, though they still know she lives with you and are sort of a BF? Right??!
Lurker you totally reminded me of her wallpaper! She had a picture with him hugging him. Her boyfriend was literally plastered all over the place and there was no getting away from acknowledging the fact that she liked being his, wanted to be more his, and took every measure possible to rub it in.

Sometimes almost sarcastically she would rub it in and say you wanted this. you wanted me to give myself to another man and now that I am, I love the freedom of being able to spend nights and weekends away with him, I love the freedom to reserve my body for him if i want. it doesn't matter if people see me with him since I'm his. The most difficult but sexiest pill to swallow was when she told me that she loved where her relationship with her boyfriend was heading and she loved that I allowed her to not restrict or hold back with him. I really wish that I could be more normal and didn't get turned on by giving my woman up to another man but what are ya gonna do...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 01, 2024 4:03 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:59 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:
You know you're a cuck when the rules went from "no kissing other men" to her hanging up phone calls with her boyfriend with "I love you too" and seeing a portrait of your girlfriend kissing with her boyfriend una beach but you don't even have a portrait like that with her.
UC - The background picture on her phone, that of course anyone can see should the phone be laying around when it rings, though they still know she lives with you and are sort of a BF? Right??!
Lurker you totally reminded me of her wallpaper! She had a picture with him hugging him. Her boyfriend was literally plastered all over the place and there was no getting away from acknowledging the fact that she liked being his, wanted to be more his, and took every measure possible to rub it in.

Sometimes almost sarcastically she would rub it in and say you wanted this. you wanted me to give myself to another man and now that I am, I love the freedom of being able to spend nights and weekends away with him, I love the freedom to reserve my body for him if i want. it doesn't matter if people see me with him since I'm his. The most difficult but sexiest pill to swallow was when she told me that she loved where her relationship with her boyfriend was heading and she loved that I allowed her to not restrict or hold back with him. I really wish that I could be more normal and didn't get turned on by giving my woman up to another man but what are ya gonna do...
UC - I hope for your sake, you get a ring on this one and don't push things quite as far as the first one. :up: :up:
- To that end, I think something more along, I think it's, "DoneThat" thread, where his wife will quite literally shack up with a BF for weeks or months at a time should be more of goal for you. After all I should think the over arching desire would be for you to be sort of continuously wallowing in 'cuckism'. And one can't do that if your GF/HW are always permanently leaving for the other guy. Plus all the effort to get a woman to even consider accepting the concept let alone getting that far.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Thu May 02, 2024 2:54 am

You are a cuck when
her boyfriend arrives at your home, commands you to undress in front of them while they are cuddling and kissing, and consecutively commands you:

to undress her,
to undress him,
to suck his cock ready to fuck her,
to wet her pussy with your mouth,
to put his cock into her pussy,
to let you watch beneath them while he is fucking her,
to accept his cock in your mouth between in,
to clean up his dick thoroughly after he pulled out.

Finally you hear him say to her
“LadyD, I must say that your fantasies you wrote me are really very hot.”

Note:
In reality LadyD had an intensive correSpondence with her black lover. On his request she mailed a big part of these fantasies to him and let them read me.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Fri May 03, 2024 1:05 am

When I called my wife and she didn't answer me, I had to send a message to her friend and ask him if he saw her, then I get the following message "Your wife is sitting on my cock"
And after a few minutes my wife sends me a picture of her pussy covered in cum with the caption
Love you

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Fri May 03, 2024 2:06 am

I get a thrill and sense of satisfaction out of knowing that my much-younger wife has a boyfriend who lives with us and, due to my much lower libido, is basically my wife’s primary sex partner by default. Ours is essentially a polyamorous relationship on my wife’s end; and although there’s never any overt humiliation or denial involved, the excitement I feel by being partially “replaced” by a much-younger man puts me in the cuckold category.

DM

isharedmywifein2018
Virgin

Unread post by isharedmywifein2018 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:25 am

You prefer watching your wife get fucked before you fuck her and even rare one on one sex is only satisfying if she talks about getting fucked by her boyfriend or lifestyle friends. Truly believe I was born this way and if I had the choice of vanilla sex with Sue on my own or watching her get fucked by her boyfriend I would choose to watch every time!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri May 03, 2024 11:21 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 4:03 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

UC - I hope for your sake, you get a ring on this one and don't push things quite as far as the first one. :up: :up:
- To that end, I think something more along, I think it's, "DoneThat" thread, where his wife will quite literally shack up with a BF for weeks or months at a time should be more of goal for you. After all I should think the over arching desire would be for you to be sort of continuously wallowing in 'cuckism'. And one can't do that if your GF/HW are always permanently leaving for the other guy. Plus all the effort to get a woman to even consider accepting the concept let alone getting that far.
I knoooow I knooow, you are absolutely right! I get so carried away with the lifestyle at times and truth is that I don't want to push her away or give her Up entirely.

It's just so difficult to have the fantasy of wanting to watch your woman belong to another man while maintaining some type of balance.

I'm with you, i prefer the long term lifestyle engagement as opposed to being left alone altogether and having to find a new partner to try to restart with.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri May 03, 2024 4:27 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:21 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 4:03 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

I knoooow I knooow, you are absolutely right! I get so carried away with the lifestyle at times and truth is that I don't want to push her away or give her Up entirely.

It's just so difficult to have the fantasy of wanting to watch your woman belong to another man while maintaining some type of balance.

I'm with you, i prefer the long term lifestyle engagement as opposed to being left alone altogether and having to find a new partner to try to restart with.
UC - I am not cheerleading, but I am rooting for you. I hope you are able to find that balance that some here have. :up: :up: :D
- Better to get a walk than be struck out. And, I suspect, this could be a long, lonely search that could easily end up in futility. I was without a mate, even a 'normal' one for a very long time and I hated being single, so finding one that has the same kink/fetish you have would be a daunting task.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun May 05, 2024 12:13 pm

You know that you're a cuck when you finally get to see your girlfriend wearing the sexy and revealing slutty outfits that you have always begged her to wear, the catch is that you only get to see her wearing them when she's getting ready to go out with other men, when she sends you pictures taken while out with other men, or when she was tagged on social media photos.

When you ask her to wear them for you, she says ok but never does and that following Friday night she's putting on the skimpy outfit to go out with another man and tells you to be Happy that at least you see her in it while getting ready as well as the pictures of her dancing with other men while wearing the outfit.

Edit:

An example would be when I wanted her to wear little airy and short summer dresses with high heels/wedges to go out to lunch or brunch but she never would. Once she became official with her boyfriend, her summer day time outfits became exactly those airy short and flirty summer dresses and she only wore them for him.

Same applied to dinner dates and clubbing with him. Short, right, and skimpy.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu May 09, 2024 5:49 am

I knew I was a cuckold when I loved it when my girlfriend would surprise me with "guess who slept over my apartment my last and didn't let me sleep all night?"

I started loving it when it became surprises as opposed to the traditional planner method. Not knowing or finding out after that she was sleeping with someone I knew was becoming hotter than I expected!

-----------------

You know you're a cuck when it has become a normal part of your relationship, (almost tradition if you will) to receive Saturday late-morning pictures of your girlfriend in her pajamas at several different FwB homes. Her pajamas often were boyshort panties and a little cropped tank top/cami, sometimes thong and tank top/Cami, sometimes just a long tshirts which belonged to her lover.

I hope to one day have a collection of pictures of my current gf in underwear/lingerie also at others FWB homes

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 5:49 am
I knew I was a cuckold when I loved it when my girlfriend would surprise me with "guess who slept over my apartment my last and didn't let me sleep all night?"

I started loving it when it became surprises as opposed to the traditional planner method. Not knowing or finding out after that she was sleeping with someone I knew was becoming hotter than I expected!

-----------------

You know you're a cuck when it has become a normal part of your relationship, (almost tradition if you will) to receive Saturday late-morning pictures of your girlfriend in her pajamas at several different FwB homes. Her pajamas often were boyshort panties and a little cropped tank top/cami, sometimes thong and tank top/Cami, sometimes just a long tshirts which belonged to her lover.

I hope to one day have a collection of pictures of my current gf in underwear/lingerie also at others FWB homes
UC - Your "GF" only sleeps,in your bed with you, at your place in order to actually get some sleep. :lol: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu May 09, 2024 3:35 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

-----------------

UC - Your "GF" only sleeps,in your bed with you, at your place in order to actually get some sleep. :lol: :lol:
Lol.. dude I think I've actually said that before somewhere on ohw, probably even in this thread!

Roughly in mid 2009 to late 2010 when my girlfriend moved back home with me (after living with her boyfriend and then solo for 18 months), she continued the single girl life and she would come home just to sleep at night, well past midnight typically around 1am.

I'd hear her come home and feel her quietly getting in bed next to me trying not to wake me up after she had spent all afternoon and night with her boyfriend. I could smell a combination of her perfume, his cologne, and sex on her. I'd often act asleep but could tell she had really just had sex in front of the house inside of his SUV.

One night curiosity hit me when I could really smell it stronger than usual and did not pretend to be a sleep, instead I spooned her in a loving manner/put arms on her in the dark and reached under her little boy shorts to feel her and she was just drenched. Completely soaking wet which confirmed why she smelled so sexed up.

I got so turned on and decided to initiate foreplay which she went along with but when it was time to put it in her, she completely turned me down despite being turned on and breathing heavy and thrusting her hips from the level of arousal. She whispered in my ear and told me that this was his pussy and only he could have it and when he wanted it. She told me that we could kiss more and I could jerk off but told me that her pussy was his and she wanted to save her orgasms for him.

After that night, I continued asking her if he came in her and I would feel her myself to confirm that every night my GF came home full, satisfied, and ready to knock out to repeat the process again the next day with her boyfriend.

So yes lurker, you nailed it with that comment. My gf mostly used my home and get in my bed late at night, wake up around noon, shower, get ready and dolled up, then wait until the early evening for her boyfriend to pick her up and spend all evening and night with her boyfriend before coming home late to sleep and repeat the process like she had done for months.She was a stay at home hot girlfriend and I loved it.

The dream is a stay at home wife who has a routine of 2-3 difference lovers who routinely visit her everyday or at least most days during business hours while I'm at work so that when I get home I actually get to spend time with her and she's already gotten her "fix" from her lovers. Lovers and various of them might be better than a boyfriend in the long run unless he and I get along and set boundaries.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 3:35 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

-----------------

Lol.. dude I think I've actually said that before somewhere on ohw, probably even in this thread!

Roughly in mid 2009 to late 2010 when my girlfriend moved back home with me (after living with her boyfriend and then solo for 18 months), she continued the single girl life and she would come home just to sleep at night, well past midnight typically around 1am.

I'd hear her come home and feel her quietly getting in bed next to me trying not to wake me up after she had spent all afternoon and night with her boyfriend. I could smell a combination of her perfume, his cologne, and sex on her. I'd often act asleep but could tell she had really just had sex in front of the house inside of his SUV.

One night curiosity hit me when I could really smell it stronger than usual and did not pretend to be a sleep, instead I spooned her in a loving manner/put arms on her in the dark and reached under her little boy shorts to feel her and she was just drenched. Completely soaking wet which confirmed why she smelled so sexed up.

I got so turned on and decided to initiate foreplay which she went along with but when it was time to put it in her, she completely turned me down despite being turned on and breathing heavy and thrusting her hips from the level of arousal. She whispered in my ear and told me that this was his pussy and only he could have it and when he wanted it. She told me that we could kiss more and I could jerk off but told me that her pussy was his and she wanted to save her orgasms for him.

After that night, I continued asking her if he came in her and I would feel her myself to confirm that every night my GF came home full, satisfied, and ready to knock out to repeat the process again the next day with her boyfriend.

So yes lurker, you nailed it with that comment. My gf mostly used my home and get in my bed late at night, wake up around noon, shower, get ready and dolled up, then wait until the early evening for her boyfriend to pick her up and spend all evening and night with her boyfriend before coming home late to sleep and repeat the process like she had done for months.She was a stay at home hot girlfriend and I loved it.

The dream is a stay at home wife who has a routine of 2-3 difference lovers who routinely visit her everyday or at least most days during business hours while I'm at work so that when I get home I actually get to spend time with her and she's already gotten her "fix" from her lovers. Lovers and various of them might be better than a boyfriend in the long run unless he and I get along and set boundaries.
UC - Now that you mention it. :shock: Gees, I must be channelling you. :o :lol:

- How awesome. Did you ever do some oral on her?
- She did not work at all? Or this is how you arranged things on purpose?
- No work? You practically need two incomes these days just to pay rent or mortgage.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri May 10, 2024 5:40 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

-----------------

- No work? You practically need two incomes these days just to pay rent or mortgage.
Hey, I do listen and take advice from time to time! :D
Yes I'd give her oral but I'd make sure to ask that she had no cum inside of her. The creampie thing was never my thing although I wouldn't be surprised if she let me eat her out a handful of times prior to that night when I began asking if she was loaded.

She was going through job changes since her workplace closed and she was laid off and decided to have an extended time off. This was not how we arranged things but I saw that it facilitated things for her to be promiscuous so I went with it. I mean, it definitely enabled her, she was having sex every day with another man. We were all loving it. She got her orgasm, he got his orgasms, and I was living the cuckold dream at 21 while my gf was getting plowed for hours everyday while all I could do was jerk off like a teenager to her.

Regarding the no work and needing 2 incomes,that is very much true. I have a few business strategies that I am working on and hope that they will prove to pay off for all of my sacrifice. Time will tell!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat May 11, 2024 3:46 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 5:40 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Hey, I do listen and take advice from time to time! :D
Yes I'd give her oral but I'd make sure to ask that she had no cum inside of her. The creampie thing was never my thing although I wouldn't be surprised if she let me eat her out a handful of times prior to that night when I began asking if she was loaded.

She was going through job changes since her workplace closed and she was laid off and decided to have an extended time off. This was not how we arranged things but I saw that it facilitated things for her to be promiscuous so I went with it. I mean, it definitely enabled her, she was having sex every day with another man. We were all loving it. She got her orgasm, he got his orgasms, and I was living the cuckold dream at 21 while my gf was getting plowed for hours everyday while all I could do was jerk off like a teenager to her.

Regarding the no work and needing 2 incomes,that is very much true. I have a few business strategies that I am working on and hope that they will prove to pay off for all of my sacrifice. Time will tell!
UC - It's just nuts these days how daily costs have risen. When i was a young guy )let me put down my cane :lol: :lol: ) you could buy a house on a modest income. Now you need two just to contemplate doing so and they have to really good paying jobs.
- Pretty much "Pay to Play". You do all the paying and she will all the playing.

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat May 11, 2024 5:48 am

THIS!
-----------------
You know you're a cuck when…
Your "GF" only sleeps,in your bed with you, at your place in order to actually get some sleep.

AND THIS…ultimate cuckolding. ❤️❤️❤️

She whispered in my ear and told me that this was his pussy and only he could have it and when he wanted it. She told me that we could kiss more and I could jerk off but told me that her pussy was his and she wanted to save her orgasms for him.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat May 11, 2024 10:52 am

scarlettscuck wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 5:48 am
THIS!
-----------------
You know you're a cuck when…
Your "GF" only sleeps,in your bed with you, at your place in order to actually get some sleep.

AND THIS…ultimate cuckolding. ❤️❤️❤️

She whispered in my ear and told me that this was his pussy and only he could have it and when he wanted it. She told me that we could kiss more and I could jerk off but told me that her pussy was his and she wanted to save her orgasms for him.
Damn, you've made me realize something just by quoting me. Believe it or not, I was not in the correct mindset for this type of activity when I was in my early 20s but looking back at it, especially now that you quoted it... She truly made me the ultimate cuck without me even realizing it or accepting it.

Being a cuck wasn't my goal when I was in my 20s but now that I am in my 30s, I would give anything to experience the things that you quoted me in above.

I would love for my current GF to do just what is in those quotes above :whip:

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat May 11, 2024 3:45 pm

Ucaneffer…What is your situation currently? Are you with a new woman? What happened to your “moved out” wife? Sorry, I don’t know how to capture her in the now reality.

I envy you man, you have lived a serious/ultimate cuckold experience. You are a front line warrior for all us crazy cucks!

Anyway, curious minds want to know…😜 thanks for sharing your experiences.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun May 12, 2024 3:19 am

You pull into the driveway and there's a couple of motorcycles, so you sit in your truck waiting for a text from your wife letting you know when you can go into the house.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun May 12, 2024 8:24 am

You’re getting takeout from a restaurant and you order 3 medium burritos, when your wife calls to remind you to get a large man-size burrito for Brad.

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun May 12, 2024 8:33 am

You’re flying to Hawaii as the third wheel on a vacation. Wife and bull are flying business class while you are seated in 36E. An hour into the flight, the business class attendant comes to your seat carrying a tray with a fruity pink drink and says, “Sir, here’s a free cocktail, courtesy of Brad and Linda.” You ask what it is as other passengers look at you curiously. She replies, “It’s a virgin lemonade drink called ‘my wife for him.’

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 am

Never thought of this but I am certain many of you will be able to relate.

You know you're a cuck when your single guy friends get way more pussy than you do and you actually have a GF/wife.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 14, 2024 12:14 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 am
Never thought of this but I am certain many of you will be able to relate.

You know you're a cuck when your single guy friends get way more pussy than you do and you actually have a GF/wife.
UC - On that note when ever your buddies need a hand with project, you seem to find you are the first to be asked as you accept so much, as your GF/wife is just so darned busy. Of course when you need a hand you find your buddies wives seem to frequently be keeping them busy in some manner.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue May 14, 2024 3:36 pm

You REALLY know you're a cuckold when you're fucking your wife and you no longer imagine you're fucking someone else...you only ever imagine SHE IS! :oops:

Troilus