You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
dinoo
Experienced

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:21 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:25 pm
When you're shaving your wife's legs and painting her toes in preparation for her date while she sips wine and talks on the phone with her best friend about her plans for the night.
Yes, when I shaved her pussy (almost daily) she liked to tell me how pleased she was that I did this to the pleasure of other men. And when she received a compliment about it, she told that lover that this was my task.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:30 am

dinoo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:21 am
funkyfitter wrote:
When you're shaving your wife's legs and painting her toes in preparation for her date while she sips wine and talks on the phone with her best friend about her plans for the night.
Yes, when I shaved her pussy (almost daily) she liked to tell me how pleased she was that I did this to the pleasure of other men. And when she received a compliment about it, she told that lover that this was my task.
D - Gee that's impressive. WOW. :up: :up: :D

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:39 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:30 am
dinoo wrote:
funkyfitter wrote:

My wife doesn't shave her pussy.
She and I both like some hair down there, not that I really have any say in the matter anyway is besides the point.
She does keep it trimmed though and my beard trimmer, along with a snip here and there is perfect for the task of keeping he coiffed to the satisfaction of everyone involved in her adventures.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 pm

I knew I was a cuck in the beginning when we got into the lifestyle specifically when she would leave on Friday evenings and wouldn't come home until Sunday evenings just absolutely worn out, sore, and straight for bed to catch an evening nap. For me the part of realization that I was a cuck was when I would lie down next to her to try to also catch a nap with her but instead I'd stay up looking at her admiring her beauty as she slept and empathizing with her being tired and knowing that she just had the most intense 2 nights of partying and wild sex with her other men.

Instead of being angry for leaving me all weekend, I'd nurse her back by taking care of her, letting her rest, and not pressuring her for sex since she was sore and exhausted.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:40 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 pm
I knew I was a cuck in the beginning when we got into the lifestyle specifically when she would leave on Friday evenings and wouldn't come home until Sunday evenings just absolutely worn out, sore, and straight for bed to catch an evening nap. For me the part of realization that I was a cuck was when I would lie down next to her to try to also catch a nap with her but instead I'd stay up looking at her admiring her beauty as she slept and empathizing with her being tired and knowing that she just had the most intense 2 nights of partying and wild sex with her other men.

Instead of being angry for leaving me all weekend, I'd nurse her back by taking care of her, letting her rest, and not pressuring her for sex since she was sore and exhausted.

It's a beautiful thing when you realize that your wife's happiness and satisfaction is your ultimate goal even when you're the least involved in the physical aspect of her ventures.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:12 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:40 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 pm

It's a beautiful thing when you realize that your wife's happiness and satisfaction is your ultimate goal even when you're the least involved in the physical aspect of her ventures.

Exactly... Did I feel left out? Absolutely! Especially when I knew that her Friday and Saturday consisted of multiple men /outings and not just one guy the whole weekend.

Friday could mean going out drinking and dancing with one guy, sleep over his place which meant sex at night and morning and then later Saturday she would repeat with another guy. Only for Sunday to welcome her tired and ready for a nap. I'd have to wait for her to rest before seeing her pictures of the weekend and hearing the details while jerking off next to her.

Even though I wasn't included in her weekend ventures and orgasms..I loved our arrangement. I would do anything for my current partner to do the exact same thing to me. Once a cuck, I feel you'll always be a cuck. Let's just say that my gf wouldn't have to do much if she wanted to head down the path of promiscuouty full time. Which leads me to the next one...

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:38 pm

You know you're a cuck when you want it so bad that you almost don't care if it's planned or not, discussed ahead of time or not.. there's times where I wish she would just outright tell me that she has been seeing other men and having sex while I'm at work.. no need to ask me or consult with me before doing it

You know you're a cuck when you don't want any control and just want to know that you have been getting completely cucked and by her sole decision. The "What, who, when, where, and how" are all solely 100% up to her and you simply acknowledge, accept, support, and facilitate for her to continue.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:24 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:39 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
dinoo wrote:
funkyfitter wrote:

She and I both like some hair down there, not that I really have any say in the matter anyway is besides the point.
She does keep it trimmed though and my beard trimmer, along with a snip here and there is perfect for the task of keeping he coiffed to the satisfaction of everyone involved in her adventures.
FF - So as a guy we would call it that sort of 2-3 day old scruff look?
- Which, on some women, I admit to quite liking. :up: :up:

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:56 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:24 pm
funkyfitter wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:39 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
dinoo wrote:

FF - So as a guy we would call it that sort of 2-3 day old scruff look?
- Which, on some women, I admit to quite liking. :up: :up:

No. The hair is much longer than a 3 day scruff. The trimmer has an adjustable comb attachment that is right in the middle. Her pussy hair is the same length as my goatee. Probably about 3/8 of an inch. It's a perfect patch of pussy hair to compliment her perfectly sweet pussy !

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:57 am

You know you’re a cuck when…

…you’ve read 46 fucking pages of posts (about 2hours) to see if anyone else has said what you’d like to say…

…that you can tell if your wife’s boyfriend has been eating his vegetables based on how his cum tastes when you’re cleaning her pussy after he has filled her for the evening.

(This thread is somewhat unwieldy!)

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:27 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:57 am

…you’ve read 46 fucking pages of posts (about 2hours) to see if anyone else has said what you’d like to say…

…that you can tell if your wife’s boyfriend has been eating his vegetables based on how his cum tastes when you’re cleaning her pussy after he has filled her for the evening.

Creamed spinach?

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:31 pm

You’re a cuck when you become the hardest while your wife fucks men that you hate.
Gigi fan for life!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:40 am

cucking88 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:31 pm
You’re a cuck when you become the hardest while your wife fucks men that you hate.
That is the fucking truth right there !
My wife was fucking my sister's ex husband for awhile. We had never really gotten along, but my wife always had a soft spot for him. When she was hooking up with him my brain was saying fuck no, but my cock was saying FUCK YEAH !

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:22 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:40 am
cucking88 wrote:
My wife was fucking my sister's ex husband for awhile. We had never really gotten along, but my wife always had a soft spot for him. When she was hooking up with him my brain was saying fuck no, but my cock was saying FUCK YEAH !
Fuck yeah, nothing matches the pleasure you feel while licking your wife’s freshly fucked pussy by the man you hate.
Gigi fan for life!

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:50 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:27 pm

Creamed spinach?
or you start to savor the one who's been drinking pineapple juice

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:52 am

neohec wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:50 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:27 pm

Creamed spinach?
or you start to savor the one who's been drinking pineapple juice

Mmmm....sweet & tangy poontang !

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:59 am

cucking88 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:22 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:40 am
cucking88 wrote:
Fuck yeah, nothing matches the pleasure you feel while licking your wife’s freshly fucked pussy by the man you hate.

I'd dive right in and lap up every fucking drop ! I felt like such an insignificant piece of shit but I did what I had to do to keep my wife happy ! They both loved it too ! She fucked him steady for about 6 or 8 months until he moved to Arizona.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:36 am

Oh fuck that’s so hot. I’ve been doing it for years now, it’s so fucking good.
Gigi fan for life!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:29 pm

I realized that I was officially a cuckold when I made the connection that I was only allowed to see my girlfriend and spend time with her when her boyfriend was not available. It all started making sense when I could no longer go visit her whenever and instead I had to consult with her first. Sometimes she would let me but more often she would tell me that she would let me know when I could come over, if she didn't answer texts or calls then I knew that I had to give up and wait for her to reach out as she was already with her boyfriend.

The next clue was when our hangout abruptly ended when he called her to let her know he was on his way. She was a always available for text and calls for him when we were together but not the other way around, he got her undivided attention. He didn't have to a ask for premission to come over and I'd have to leav the minute she hung up with him. So I couldn't just show up and I had to leave when it was his turn and he always took priority over me. Didn't matter if I was eating a sandwich or sitting butt naked, I got kicked out faster than football.

I eventually asked her and she confirmed that he took priority over me and that meant that she would always be available for him regardless if I had just arrived at her place or was there and had barely started kissing and didn't get to have her.it didn't matter, 3 entire years my role was being on call so that I could at least get to see her but the minute he called I knew the rules. I accepted that role and followed it for 3 years as she trained me and reinforced that she was always available for him. When the phone rang and she got cheesy or would say hi love, I automatically started getting dressed or gathering my stuff, talk about conditioning.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm

Updating the this thread to keep it updated and bumped to the top. Hopefully more people read and chime in as i find It such a fun topic!

You know you're a cuckold when you enjoy a handful of neglect, not being the priority, and when she devotes equal or more time to another man.

As much as I felt extremely left out and neglected when my girlfriend told me that she wanted to have another boyfriend to have a deeper connection. Ah decided that it was time to say yes when her lover asked her to become his girlfriend, i admit that I loved the new dynamic of my own girlfriend no longer being available to me like before.

It was such a delicious torture knowing that she was now a busy woman Who had another man to cater to and Connect with both on a sexual and emotional level so i understood that she was not always around or free for me. I learned to cherish all of the little moments that I did get to have with her because she so busy building her other relationship and typically spent more time away with him that with me.

As a result of that experience, i learned to spend a lot of alone time away from her and working on myself. When she made time for me, it was the best. I can't wait for my current girlfriend to catch on and realize that it's time for her to search for a second boyfriend Who she can connect with and date for the long term. My last gf did It for a couple of years but I would love it if It just became a long term permanent arrangement for my GF to have a full time boyfriend. I'd love to see her spending birthdays seay with him, valentine's day, I would love to see them going away together to celebrate their anniversaries each year. I'd love to see her get pregnant and not know if it's his or mine and not bother testing... That would be more if we went full commitment Poly though.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm

You know you are a cuck when your wife has to go and pee during a threesome with you and her boyfriend and she tells to to suck his cock and keep it hard for her. And you do.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm
Updating the this thread to keep it updated and bumped to the top. Hopefully more people read and chime in as i find It such a fun topic!

You know you're a cuckold when you enjoy a handful of neglect, not being the priority, and when she devotes equal or more time to another man.

As much as I felt extremely left out and neglected when my girlfriend told me that she wanted to have another boyfriend to have a deeper connection. Ah decided that it was time to say yes when her lover asked her to become his girlfriend, i admit that I loved the new dynamic of my own girlfriend no longer being available to me like before.

It was such a delicious torture knowing that she was now a busy woman Who had another man to cater to and Connect with both on a sexual and emotional level so i understood that she was not always around or free for me. I learned to cherish all of the little moments that I did get to have with her because she so busy building her other relationship and typically spent more time away with him that with me.

As a result of that experience, i learned to spend a lot of alone time away from her and working on myself. When she made time for me, it was the best. I can't wait for my current girlfriend to catch on and realize that it's time for her to search for a second boyfriend Who she can connect with and date for the long term. My last gf did It for a couple of years but I would love it if It just became a long term permanent arrangement for my GF to have a full time boyfriend. I'd love to see her spending birthdays seay with him, valentine's day, I would love to see them going away together to celebrate their anniversaries each year. I'd love to see her get pregnant and not know if it's his or mine and not bother testing... That would be more if we went full commitment Poly though.
UC - What about, fantasy wise, taking the step of a LV vacation, getting married and keeping it on the down low and she carries on dating etc with her other guy.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:06 am

Just to make sure that I understand... You're saying that her and I get married in a hush hush las vegas wedding without anyone knowing and then come back and she remains available and dating?

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 am

dinoo wrote:
funkyfitter wrote:
I do love helping my wife get ready for a date. It's almost like I'm wrapping a gift for someone. Shaving her pussy is total acknowledgement that I'm good with what she's doing. I'm going to have to ask her if she's told her guys that I'm the one that shaved her.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:50 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:06 am
Just to make sure that I understand... You're saying that her and I get married in a hush hush las vegas wedding without anyone knowing and then come back and she remains available and dating?
UC - In fantasy, yes.