You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
HappyHardHubby
Virgin

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by HappyHardHubby » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:52 pm

You know you're a cuckold when no other svenario gets your dick so hard it hurts.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:27 pm

You know that you're a cuck when your thoughts on long term denial change.

In the beginning you're like, " fuck no, why would I give up having sex with her" but after all these years, you silently accept it and deep down hope to watch your woman organically replace you with a man who takes her to heaven and back with every inch of his penis that he puts in and takes out of her.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:13 am

Last time her boyfriend visited she was very chatty when i sometimes entered the bedroom and watched them fuck.

She said lots of things but it definitely made me a cuckold when she said;"he's so much better than you, you're pathetic"
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:28 am

When your wife says, "I love you in every which way possible, except sexually."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:34 pm

You know you're a cuckold when you sit down to reflect and realize that every single one of your initial boundaries And rules have been removed and she has trained you to accept and like them.

1. The no kissing rule was quickly broken and normalize with all of her men.

2. The sleep over rule was broken on her first date and normalized with most of her men

3. The condom only rule was broken with the first guy and normalized going raw.

4. The cumming inside rule was broken on her 3rd guy and after that all 16 would leave their trace in her

5. The strangers only rule was broken and 9 of her 17 lovers were mutual friends of friends.

6. The rule to be discreet was broken when she would take her lovers as her dates to her friends club outing invites. And when she no longer would hide PDA with other men.

7. Almost 2 years into the lifestyle against my wants, she started making herself less and less sexually available until one day during an intense session of foreplay and she left me high and dry and officially told me I would no longer get pussy as it was reserved for all of her lovers. I tried for months months but she was firm on saving it for other men. I eventually gave up trying and she walked me through just enjoying the situation for her and I did.

These are the major boundaries that she slowly but surely broke and trained me to accept over the course of under 1 year she ensured that I was on board and okay with her doing them. I was a stag in the beginning but her actions and training truly made me the cuckold that I am today.

Kaffircouple90
Trainable

Unread post by Kaffircouple90 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:29 pm

When all you want is your friend to reciprocate your wife’s feelings toward him even though it Likely means they’ll fall for each other..

When you see how desperate your wife is for your friend, and you deep down know they belong together and you do all you can to facilitate it

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:26 am

I wasn't present for this convo....my wife told me later that night.

My wife was fucking a BBC co-worker, no one knew. They would often take their lunch breaks together. And would often eat their lunch at my MIL house, being it was close to their work, and my wife could do laundry at her moms house while eating lunch.

One day, my wife went to her mom's after work to finish up the laundry after starting it at lunch while she was there with her BBC. Her mom started questioning her if anything was going on between the 2 of them, because they seemed to be more than coworkers. My wife laughed it off but was caught by surprise. Thinking the convo was over.

My MIL then says...." hey...ya only live once....and (my name) probably likes to watch you and encourages it"

My wife said she turned beet red basically admitting it.

So you might be a cuckold when you're MIL senses on her own that her daughters husband likes watching his wife fuck other men.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Bluealltheway6
Trainable

Unread post by Bluealltheway6 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:11 am

When you

1. Watch her bull get her a plate of food at a party and not you

2. Use her hair ties or panties she gets fucked in as a cock ring

3. She only lets you cum around/on her when she’s texting other guys

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:01 pm

I knew that I was a cuckold when I started telling my girlfriend right after high school that I would love to see her start becoming the life of the party whenever we went to parties. Life of the party meaning flirting, dressing sexy, and being friendly with men and being super social.

The only problem is that she never did anything wild until there was a party that I did not get an invitation but she did. When my cousin returned from the military, all his friends threw a surprise party for him. My gf had already slept or was actively sleeping with 2 of his friends which explains why maybe I wasn't invited to my own cousins return party. I didn't find out about the party until the end of the night when they called me around 3am to pick up my drunk girlfriend. I was actually very bothered and felt betrayed that I wasn't included to welcome him back.

Over the following few days, it all made sense. Videos and pictures started getting posted on facebook where my girlfriend was tagged by people that I didnt even know. These pics/vids showed that she was indeed the life of the party. I was validated as a cuckold! I saved all the pictures that I could.

There were dozens of pictures of my girlfriend sitting on all of the guys' laps, hugging/being hugged by most if not all of the guys at the party, taking shots with them, making flirty kiss blowing faces towards the guys in most of the pictures. Her outfit was moderately sexy and she looked super hot being so friendly in the pics.

I asked her why she didnt invite me or tell me about the party and she said that she didnt want me starting any trouble while I was there. 12 years later and I still don't know what happened at that party. The only thing I know is that she continued seeing his two friends and more often that not, I'd hang out with her and one of those guys at her apartment until late at night and when it was time for me to head home (work early in the morning) he would stay the night with her.

What are the chances that:
A) My cousin knows I am a cuck?
B) He was getting my then girlfriend along with his friends?

I dont talk to her or him so I will never know but I can assert that based on the pics and videos, she certainly made some of the guys at the party very happy.

Sorry for the long post.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:14 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:01 pm
I knew that I was a cuckold when I started telling my girlfriend right after high school that I would love to see her start becoming the life of the party whenever we went to parties. Life of the party meaning flirting, dressing sexy, and being friendly with men and being super social.

The only problem is that she never did anything wild until there was a party that I did not get an invitation but she did. When my cousin returned from the military, all his friends threw a surprise party for him. My gf had already slept or was actively sleeping with 2 of his friends which explains why maybe I wasn't invited to my own cousins return party. I didn't find out about the party until the end of the night when they called me around 3am to pick up my drunk girlfriend. I was actually very bothered and felt betrayed that I wasn't included to welcome him back.

Over the following few days, it all made sense. Videos and pictures started getting posted on facebook where my girlfriend was tagged by people that I didnt even know. These pics/vids showed that she was indeed the life of the party. I was validated as a cuckold! I saved all the pictures that I could.

There were dozens of pictures of my girlfriend sitting on all of the guys' laps, hugging/being hugged by most if not all of the guys at the party, taking shots with them, making flirty kiss blowing faces towards the guys in most of the pictures. Her outfit was moderately sexy and she looked super hot being so friendly in the pics.

I asked her why she didnt invite me or tell me about the party and she said that she didnt want me starting any trouble while I was there. 12 years later and I still don't know what happened at that party. The only thing I know is that she continued seeing his two friends and more often that not, I'd hang out with her and one of those guys at her apartment until late at night and when it was time for me to head home (work early in the morning) he would stay the night with her.

What are the chances that:
A) My cousin knows I am a cuck?
B) He was getting my then girlfriend along with his friends?

I dont talk to her or him so I will never know but I can assert that based on the pics and videos, she certainly made some of the guys at the party very happy.

Sorry for the long post.
UC - Ummm. 100%. :shock: :shock:
- Ok her I can understand, but him, he is your Cousin after all.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:34 am

You know you are a cuck when...

My Wife loves big tall black dudes, and we found ourselves alone, touring this guys house for a potential listing. They were standing in the door way to his bedroom talking, my Wife's long legs starting with black high heels right below her 'chastity key' tattoo and going for a mile up to a mini skirt. He towered above her, and I was in the other room looking at them. I could tell by her expression and her eyes... she wanted that dick right then. She was kind of biting her lower lip and eying his package and then looking up to his eyes, back and forth. With a gleam in her eye. I knew that pussy was getting damp just being right up next to him in that confined space. I knew she wanted to spread her legs for that cock right now. A woman's cuck always knows.

I grew hard in my cage imaging them just walking the room.. kissing... her going to her knees and pulling his shorts down...

She kept it professional. In the car I immediately said, "Wow he was absolutely the kind of dude you love to fuck." She said... Yes, he is. But he's a potential client. I said, "Not yet he isn't." She laughed and fell quiet. I knew exactly what she was thinking about.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 pm

great story. great writing too.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:18 pm

You know that you're a cuck when your girlfriend not only has an overnight bag with clothes, underwear, lingerie, and other essentials ready for her unplanned overnight stays with new guys but she actually has such essentials at various different men's homes so she doesn't have to pack anything and can just stay if she so desires after their hangout/intimate time together.

More concisely:
You know that you're a cuck when your gf has her own closet space/drawer space with clothes/underwear/lingerie at different mens' homes for those unplanned over-nighters.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:57 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:18 pm
You know that you're a cuck when your girlfriend not only has an overnight bag with clothes, underwear, lingerie, and other essentials ready for her unplanned overnight stays with new guys but she actually has such essentials at various different men's homes so she doesn't have to pack anything and can just stay if she so desires after their hangout/intimate time together.

More concisely:
You know that you're a cuck when your gf has her own closet space/drawer space with clothes/underwear/lingerie at different mens' homes for those unplanned over-nighters.
Haha ditto....my wife has through the years had a drawer at several bull's houses. At this time, she has some essentials at only one bull's house. She also has a key

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:19 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:57 pm
ucaneffher wrote:

More concisely:
Haha ditto....my wife has through the years had a drawer at several bull's houses. At this time, she has some essentials at only one bull's house. She also has a key
Glad to see others doing the same! We started doing this when it became inconvenient the first few times sleepovers and she had no clothes for the next day, then it led to me receiving a call late at night around the time when her playdate was supposed to be wrapping up but instead it was to ask me to pack a bag and take her belongings to her lover's place where she was going to spend the night. Eventually after most of her play dates turning into overnight stays or weekend stays, we just agreed that it made sense to have several outfits at various guys homes and it definitely came in handy.

ahboom
Virgin

Unread post by ahboom » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:26 am
I wasn't present for this convo....my wife told me later that night.

My wife was fucking a BBC co-worker, no one knew. They would often take their lunch breaks together. And would often eat their lunch at my MIL house, being it was close to their work, and my wife could do laundry at her moms house while eating lunch.

One day, my wife went to her mom's after work to finish up the laundry after starting it at lunch while she was there with her BBC. Her mom started questioning her if anything was going on between the 2 of them, because they seemed to be more than coworkers. My wife laughed it off but was caught by surprise. Thinking the convo was over.

My MIL then says...." hey...ya only live once....and (my name) probably likes to watch you and encourages it"

My wife said she turned beet red basically admitting it.

So you might be a cuckold when you're MIL senses on her own that her daughters husband likes watching his wife fuck other men.
Did they go back to your MIL's after?

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:17 am

Once we were together in a gift shop and then she points to a painting of horns and suddenly she looked at me and smiled and told me it suits you very well especially the length of the horns! I asked why?? She smiled again and told me because the length is just like the length of her boyfriend's cock, then added remember the first time he make you a cuckold?? LOL

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:19 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:19 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

More concisely:
Glad to see others doing the same! We started doing this when it became inconvenient the first few times sleepovers and she had no clothes for the next day, then it led to me receiving a call late at night around the time when her playdate was supposed to be wrapping up but instead it was to ask me to pack a bag and take her belongings to her lover's place where she was going to spend the night. Eventually after most of her play dates turning into overnight stays or weekend stays, we just agreed that it made sense to have several outfits at various guys homes and it definitely came in handy.

Exactly our progression as well. Plus I find it a huge turn on and thrill that she keeps various essentials at her men's places. Especially sexy outfits and panties.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:24 pm

hotfreaks wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:19 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:19 pm
hotfreaks wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:

More concisely:
We are the same when Ann has a boyfriend. Usually though the boyfriend buys her clothes to keep at his place that he wants her to wear when they go out. Perfumes, lingerie, clothes, shoes, sex toys, toiletries and sometimes jewelry etc are usually bought and kept at her boyfriend's place. I have seen plenty of pics of her on a night out with her boyfriends where she is wearing a dress or skirt that I have never seen. She is always mine but when with them she is also theirs. She never however, takes off her wedding ring.

Exactly our progression as well. Plus I find it a huge turn on and thrill that she keeps various essentials at her men's places. Especially sexy outfits and panties.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:27 pm

You know that you're a cuckold when you are her boyfriend BUT it's Christian, Alex, Joe, the other Alex, Tito, Walter, and Fabo who have your girlfriend on rotation and cumming inside of her in the past month and not you.

The next few will be vacation themed ones since I had to live them before:

You know that you're a cuck when your girlfriend goes on her first ever international/tropical vacation with her boyfriend instead of you and he gets to enjoy many of her first time experiences with her.

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is gone for almost 2 weeks to a Caribbean island with her boyfriend and the only time you hear from her is in via an email midway through her vacation telling you she is okay, letting you know he has been making love to her every day since their arrival and that they had sex in a beach, and lastly a picture of her in a bathing suit showing how tan she is from spending all day at the beach.

You know you're a cuck when her boyfriend is the first man to make love to your girlfriend in a beach and cums inside of her.

You know you're a cuck when her social media posts show her on vacation with another man instead of you. When everyone responds letting them know they make such a cute couple.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:18 am

You know you're a cuck when your wife or gf changes her clothing style when her lover comes or he picks her up

You know you're a cuck when your wife or gf used different perfume - maybe from him

You know you're a cuck when your wife ot gf stoppt and denied intercourse with you and tell you how much better her lovers are

You know you're a cuck when your wife ot gf dream that her lover move into the house and you went out from bedroom

You know you're a cuck when your wife ot gf fall in love with him

You know you're a cuck when your wife ot gf tell you that she want a baby from him

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:19 pm

You now you're a cuck when you realize that by eating cream pies, you have swallowed more cum than you wife has.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:23 am

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is now fully submissive to a handful of men and let's them do what they want with her when they want it, how they want it, and wherever they want it. I remember her telling me the stories of how one lover had her ride him while he was driving on the highway, another fucked her in the stairwell of a downtown highrise, he also bent her over the hood of his SUV with her jeans to her ankles and fucked her as cars drove past, another fucked her in his car outside of our home when he dropped her off , and then the one who invited me to his Halloween costume party and he had my GF wet and kissing her/feeling her up behind my back but very obvious and on front of everyone -not to mention her sending me home alone that night because she ended staying with him that night. She was giving her self to all her lovers however they wanted her and there was nothing I could do.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:51 am

When your wife shows you the perfume her boyfriend brought her as a gift
Then she smiles and tells you that he also sent you a gift and stands in front of you and says "honey, you will receive your gift, take off my panties and then start receiving the gift with love"

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:25 pm

When you're shaving your wife's legs and painting her toes in preparation for her date while she sips wine and talks on the phone with her best friend about her plans for the night.