You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cuck4Life
Player

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:40 am

Love it, very nice.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:26 pm

You know you're a cuck when your wife takes one of her boyfriends shopping for lingerie and he helps her pick out panties for you.

You know you're a cuck when she takes one of her boyfriends shopping for new sex toys and you have to drive. But you aren't allowed to go in the store with them.

You know you're a cuck when you are allowed in the sex toy store with them and they pick out several toys and hand them to you to carry. When they have picked out what they want they head out the door and tell the sales clerk over her shoulder as she's leaving, "my husband will pay for those.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:33 pm

When she hands you your cage and plug and tells you to be hungry for your protein tonight.
Then off she goes

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:08 pm

lesbianscuck wrote:You know your a cuck when..... After your wife starts exchanging e-mails with a new potential bull, your wife tells you, you have to make a conscious choice between having sex with her or refrain from sex as it makes her want to have sex with other men more when you dont. You lock yourself in your cage, give the key to your wife & accept that her happiness means more than getting to occasionally cum inside her.

We actually did this to the tea not to long ago. Loved it. :D

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:38 am

You suspect your a cuck......when your best friend a womaniser asks if you'd have any objection to him trying to seduce your young wife, when you say she wouldn't entertain it he then carries on going on about how fit she is. After 12 months of always going on about her he says wouldn't you enjoy seeing me fucking her and you recognise you have finally warm to the idea of seeing if she would.

As a normal husband convinced that NO she wont do this after giving him permission to try, in the light of the telly one night shortly after you realise that he has his hands down the front of her now unbuttoned jeans and is playing with her......and she isn't objecting she's responding to his charms. This is then followed an hour or so later watching as he slides in between her legs and shortly after plants his seed into your fertile wife.

Shocked at this you know you really liked it but are worried what she will say the following day, when she just says "did you enjoy your evening" when you reply sheepishly yes then she replies "that's what you wanted to see isn't it" You know.

To finish it off finally and become a cuckold husband a few years later after you've watched this a few times your wife confesses she has been having a 5 year affair with him, the first time you saw this, she was the nervous one as they had planned to let me watch that night.

And to me if this isn't enough, when another man tells you, your too masculine to be a good cuck gives your wife a CB and she that's she asks you to wear it from now on and to wear knickers permanently plus that she wishes to paint your toe nails pink again a permanent feature, then shortly presents you with a subs collar I think the transformation is complete.

Then there are the facts you agree to,

He will share the marital bed with her when he is here,
She will dress and do as he pleases and requests,
I shall abstain from sex with my wife when he tells her so and he dictates I wear the CB 24 hours a day,
She will wear HIS collar,
She will be available to him when he wants her and she asks you but really is saying I will
He tells me they have discussed her having his baby, he says just to keep me in the loop,

I could go on..................................but I suspect I've qualified already

subcdhubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by subcdhubby » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:46 am

you are scrubbing the skid marks from his underwear in the laundry room while he is upstairs fucking your wife

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:43 pm

wifeneedn wrote:
lesbianscuck wrote:You know your a cuck when..... After your wife starts exchanging e-mails with a new potential bull, your wife tells you, you have to make a conscious choice between having sex with her or refrain from sex as it makes her want to have sex with other men more when you dont. You lock yourself in your cage, give the key to your wife & accept that her happiness means more than getting to occasionally cum inside her.

We actually did this to the tea not to long ago. Loved it. :D

Going to a "first meet" with a new Bull this Sat. Today my Wife said I will not be allowed sex with her for at least another month. He is a large & muscular man (works out every day) with a nice thick cock, so everything I am not. A great sexual contrast for my Wife. Im going to need to find a way to focus & restrain myself from asking (begging) my Wife to give in to letting me have sex with her so I don't ruin it for her.
Caged because she says so.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:22 am

....your wife tells you that her pussy is only for big cocks now and the only time you will be allowed inside her is if she doesn't have a lover available to take care of her and she needs fucked, and then it will only be while wearing a cock sheath that doesn't allow you to feel anything!

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:23 pm

When your wife tells you she let your best man fuck her in the bathroom 20 mins before she walked down the aisle with his cum leaking from her pussy, and you get turned on and end up letting him and his friends fuck her regularly in front of you for the next 10 years.

Or when you are at the bar and the older man 15 years your senior with lots of money flirts with her and starts to finger bang her pussy in full sight of the other men while they look at you and snicker and stare at her cunt, then whistle when he takes her to the back office and drills her doggy style in front of the kitchen staff before dumping his load in her and bringing her back to the stool next to you. Even worse, it emboldened a few others and ended up having older men standing next to her seat fingering her all night..

Or when you leave her in a room with 3 dudes you hate to get smokes from the car and when you get back 2 minutes later she is naked on her knees sucking them all off and all you can do is sit and watch them call her a whore as they take turns cumming down her throat.

Definitely when you meet a random guy on this forum and go for drinks and he ends up fucking the shit out of her all night while you watch, then kicks you out and you sit in front of the door and listen to him pound her relentlessly while people walk by you and hear her.

Lastly, when her bull fucks her on top of you and slaps his balls on your face then cums down your throat..

I think I have seen it all..

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:56 pm

When your biggest turn on is seeing another man take her away and seeing her live a secret double life with him.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:02 pm

You know you're a cuck when you reach a point where her sex life is more important to you than your own sex life and while you want to know all the details; you also want her to have her own very active, intimate/private sex life.

I reached that point many years ago. I knew her boyfriend was making love to her every single day for nearly a year and I got zero details other than watching her get ready and dolled up for him. When I noticed that she no longer would come home and tell me, I asked if she no longer was doing anything with her boyfriend and she replied that of course they were doing it everyday. When I asked why she hadn't mentioned any more, she said that since he had become her boyfriend officially and I was her fwb, they were entitled to a little privacy about her love making with her boyfriend like any couple would. At that point I had gone 8 months without sex with her, her boyfriend making love to her everyday, and me not knowing any details other than seeing her get ready every evening and seeing her come home without underwear or hair and makeup messy. I would go back to that without hesitation If she were to come back!

One last one...

You know you're a cuck when you're not in a hotwife or cuck relationship but would love it if your current gf would want to do it.

My current gf has a very good idea about my desires (an ex friend of mine who knew my current before me has told her I used to share my ex with other men) and also, last summer during a fight due to my lack of time and being busy... My gf said she needed male attention at all times and if I'm not able to be with her at all times; then she needs to have a boyfriend(s) who can ensure she is never alone.

When she told me this, without hesitation I told her I was alright with her having a boyfriend and male friends. She then changed her mind- I think she was testing to confirm if what my exfriend told her was lying.

At this point, I know I'm a cuck because I would love it if she cornered me and stated that she was going on a date or that she has been talking to someone and she has agreedto be his gf. I don't want her to ask me. I want her to tell me after the fact and to force me to adjust to the abrupt dynamic change of her dating and having a new boyfriend without any input from me.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:39 pm

You ask your wife to masturbate while thinking about fucking her latest crush and she says she would rather do that then chat with you on messenger, and you are turned on by it.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 am

You KNOW your a cuck when you get your Wife roses & a card for valentines day but you still know you wont be having sex & it doesnt bother you in the least.

P.S. When you give her the flowers & card, she lovingly says "thank you sissy boy" & gives you a kiss on the lips!

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 am

When you open your dresser draw to find all your underwear are gone. When you ask your wife where they are, she tells you she took them away. You will only be wearing only panties from now on & your only response is to exclaim..."you do love me"!

dotinghubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by dotinghubby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm

You know your a cuck when you filmed their sex tape :p

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:10 am

You know you’re a cuck when you’re happy that your wife and her lover made love on Valentine’s night and all you were needed for was to clean up cum.

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:14 am

when you know she is arranging another meeting behind your back

MrGoo
Virgin

Unread post by MrGoo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:03 am

You know you're a cuck when you want your wife to suck on a big cock and she wants YOU to suck on it too.

You know you're a cuck when your wife wants to watch you jerk-off while someone else is fucking her.

You know you're a cuck when your wife gets text messages from another guy saying how much he enjoyed fucking her and eating her pussy (and you get a hard-on).

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 am

When you buy her a teddy and thongs, and a card and everything else she needs to make her bf happy. And all she does in return is tell you everything she is going to do to him, and everything he will do to her, then tells you to leave and not text back.. so you sit on Valentine's Day and jerk off thinking about her.. And you love it.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Atl-hubby wrote:When you buy her a teddy and thongs, and a card and everything else she needs to make her bf happy. And all she does in return is tell you everything she is going to do to him, and everything he will do to her, then tells you to leave and not text back.. so you sit on Valentine's Day and jerk off thinking about her.. And you love it.

God that's hot. I can see myself signing up for that!

Atl-hubby
Virgin

Unread post by Atl-hubby » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:41 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Atl-hubby wrote:When you buy her a teddy and thongs, and a card and everything else she needs to make her bf happy. And all she does in return is tell you everything she is going to do to him, and everything he will do to her, then tells you to leave and not text back.. so you sit on Valentine's Day and jerk off thinking about her.. And you love it.

God that's hot. I can see myself signing up for that!

She just told me. She had black stockings and the teddy. No panties. She sucked his cock after telling him he owned her. She got wet. She bent over and he took her rough in the teddy. He came in her pussy. Later she sucked him again and he came in her mouth, and she swallowed.

I saw them this morning. Sitting there seeing his body and imagining him cumming in her is driving me wild. It kills me that he fucked her in the teddy I bought, but it is hot. I can't help it. I am a cuck..

That's all she would tell me but I am sure there was more.

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:44 am

when you know she is arranging another meeting and you see the hotel booking in her email

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:56 am

nottscuck wrote:when you know she is arranging another meeting and you see the hotel booking in her email

Or you see a text on her phone from an unknown man giving her the name of the hotel and the room number.

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 am

hotels... don't you just love 'em !

and my wife is paying for the room, she always seems to....

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:22 pm

You know you're a cuck when she does not only celebrate her anniversary with you but she has at least one more anniversary to celebrate each year.

You know you're a cuck when you hear her saying "I love you" to her boyfriend on the phone.

You know you're a cuck when shes not yours/with you for Valentine's Day, Christmas, or her birthdays.