You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:42 am

You know you're a cuck when you secretly sort of hope your wife gets pregnant by any of her many playmates.

avgnot
Virgin

Unread post by avgnot » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:29 am

frank r wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:08 am
I knew I was a cuck when showering at the gym,I noticed the black man across from you with a bigger cock than SIR, and I had to fight the desire to kneel and ask to service him orally.
I feel ya.
All I can think of is you. The way you make my heart smile and the way you make my dick hard.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:22 am

You know you're a cuck when your wife no longer comes home on the weekends

Or another way Yo say it

You know you're a cuck when you no longer get to see your wife on the weekend

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:33 pm

Whoops
Last edited by ucaneffher on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:40 pm

You know you're a cuck when your woman has that talk with you in at night before going to sleep, letting you know as a courtesy that she is falling hard and hard in love with her lover and tells you to prepare yourself because it's only a matter of time before she's comes back home with the good news that she is his girlfriend. Your permission is Not requested. She is letting you know that it is a "when" she becomes his situation and not an "if" she becomes his situation because it will be happening soon and expects you to be understanding, encouraging, and Get used to it once it commences

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:14 pm

You know your a cuck, When your on this thread with plenty of posts lol

hercuckslqve

Unread post by hercuckslqve » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:57 pm

You know you are a cuck when:

First she / they ban you form having anal sex with her (now ten years no anal)
Your access to Her pussy is slowly reduced until eventually you are pussy free
She has a Prince Albert piercing put in your cock
You play around with caging / chastity
You become caged most of the time (at least caged for weeks and only released to cum for health reasons as she sees your growing commitment to her through chastity)
She falls in love with Her lover

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:09 pm

hercuckslqve wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:57 pm
You know you are a cuck when:

She falls in love with Her lover
I think that is by far the biggest and most dangerous but most intense part. When she falls in love with another man. It's Not just her body you lost but also everything else. Once she is in love, you must be on your best behavior and give her a reason to keep you, therefore ensuring you are 100% cuck and pleasing her needs.

I hated seeing my gf in love with her boyfriend but I loved seeing her giving herself without limits to him. If she Got pregnant then she Got pregnant and that was That. It was intense seeing her Not holding back or bothering to keep her love private anymore. Seeing her advertising and showing pda with him and bragging about their love to everyone was bitter sweet.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:18 am

when you are sizing up ANY intwraction your wife has with men and any potential for her to have sex with them; friends, coworkers, strangers, deliverypeople, repairmen, professionals.. ANYBODY

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:20 am

she knows..and you encourage them

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:27 am

When your best orgasms occur while enjoying seconds in your wife. After her lover has finished inside her.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:57 pm

You know you're a cuck when you realize that as more time passes after getting in the lifestyle, her body becomes more and more for your admiration while she gets consumed more frequently by others.

hasabrain2
Virgin

Unread post by hasabrain2 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:14 pm

When you clean up for the first time. Am I right?

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:28 am

hasabrain2 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:14 pm
When you clean up for the first time. Am I right?
You are damned right!

And you know you are hooked when you ask if you may lick him clean too!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:49 pm

You know you're a cuck when your wife and her man start "upgrading " And "enhancing " her body with zero Input from you.

One minute your wife is a B cup and then 2 weeks later after they return from their "vacation" together, your wife is in bandages with double Ds and the biggest smirk on her face when you see her. Suuurpriseee!

Cuckstarter
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckstarter » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:30 pm

You know you're a cuck when you take her with you to work on his car....and she goes in and locks the door, leaving you out in the garage alone wondering what they might be doing "in there".

Cuckstarter
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cuckstarter » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:34 pm

You know you're a cuck when you wake up after midnight and discover your wife isn't in bed.....knowing she's at the neighbors house, you go back to sleep hoping to hear about it in the morning.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:52 pm

You know you're a cuck the minute her body becomes off limits to you. Even if you originally did not want to be cut off, she cuts you off 100% and makes you accept Thst only other men will Get her body. I was reminded for 12 full months while another man was in between her legs and inside my gf every single day whole I couldn't even put the tip of my dick best those sexy pussy lips.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 am

You know you're a cuck when, after years hotwifing, she casually tells you during pillow talk that she knew when you got engaged she'd eventually cheat on you because you're soooo bad in bed.

Troilus

stonemtncouple
Player

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:31 am

desertsub wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 am
You know you're a cuck when your little dick is locked in a chastity cage but you're still licking cum from your wife's well used pussy!
Love That!

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:56 am

You know you're a cuck when she tells you that you know very well one of the guys she had an affair with -- and she won't tell you his name because she promised HIM she would never confess...and you simply accept her loyalty to him over you. Then, about 10 years later, for your 25th anniversary, she tells you it was your best friend she was in love with. And it's the best anniversary gift she ever gave you.

Troilus

david2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by david2000 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:17 am

You know you're a cuck when she tells you ,she prefer no sex than sex with you.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:00 am

You know when your a cuck and a feminised cuck too when your wife takes you shopping to Sainsburys on a busy Sunday morning wearing a pair of Sainsburys tight ladies light blue jeans and suspenders underneath that are slightly visible through the jeans, oh and the ladies knickers to match. It gets worse as you bump into a colleague from work who chats to you but keeps on staring at your jeans and you wonder is it the large bulge in these skin tight jeans from my CB obviously the jeans aren't meant to accommodate a CB or the suspender straps which is worse?

Finally I escape from the shop and then we bump into her brother on the dam car park, cheerfully he says he has come for a paper do we fancy a brew at his??? and what the fuck she agrees...see you in 10!!!! All I got was deal with it cuck that's an easy one, how do I? I haven't a key to my CB and it wasn't offered and short of walking into his house in my knickers how do I hide these tight jeans then there is the issue of the suspenders.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am

You know youre a cuck When you lovingly look at your woman and know that she has Her own private and personal sex life outside of your relationship. Everytime you see Her, you are silently reminded that another man devours Her in every way and she gives herself entirely and only to him in their own privacy.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:48 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:59 am
You know youre a cuck When you lovingly look at your woman and know that she has Her own private and personal sex life outside of your relationship. Everytime you see Her, you are silently reminded that another man devours Her in every way and she gives herself entirely and only to him in their own privacy.
I think a better way to say this or perhaps a way I would prefer would be:

You know you're a cuck when she trains you to accept that she has a very active and private sex life with another man who gets to claim Her as his while you haven't been intimate with Her I years.