You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon May 15, 2017 8:34 am

ucaneffher wrote:You know you're a cuck when your girl who has never had a child, tells you during pillow talk that she really wants to have a baby girl with her boyfriend of 2 years... Your woman letting a boyfriend give her the first born is definitely enough to make you a cuck for the rest of your life!
Yep, that would really brand you as a cuck, we tried for two years for her to get pregnant by her FB. She has never had a child and really wanted to have his baby.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:28 am

... she texts you to say her lover is coming over soon but she won't be there until later and says "Why don't you suck his cock while you guys wait for me? When I come home I want him to greet me at the door naked and hard so suck him real good. I want him ready to fuck me the minute I get home.
"

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2017 4:48 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
ucaneffher wrote:You know you're a cuck when your girl who has never had a child, tells you during pillow talk that she really wants to have a baby girl with her boyfriend of 2 years... Your woman letting a boyfriend give her the first born is definitely enough to make you a cuck for the rest of your life!
Yep, that would really brand you as a cuck, we tried for two years for her to get pregnant by her FB. She has never had a child and really wanted to have his baby.
Keep trying :)

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue May 16, 2017 6:10 pm

When, every time you meet another couple, instead of checking out the woman, you size the guy up as a potential lover for your wife.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm

[quote="Cdncuck"You know you're a cuck when the wife tells you she wants you wearing panties the next time you watch her and you get hard.[/quote]

This is so me!!!!!

cucked
Trainable

Unread post by cucked » Tue May 16, 2017 8:34 pm

[quote="Cdncuck"You know you're a cuck when the wife tells you she wants you wearing panties the next time you watch her and you get hard.[/quote]

This is so me!!!!!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 17, 2017 10:24 pm

You know you're a cuck when she is gone so often and for extended periods each time that you have enough time to think about things, analyze your current situation, and come to accept that you would actually prefer that she gets physically and emotionally involved in a full blown relationship with your full support. You want to see her be happy with someone else and she can keep you happy by writing you and sending pictures.

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Sat May 20, 2017 10:34 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
theothercuck wrote:You know you're a cuck when she posts beach vacation photos of herself with another guy and one of them is a photo of her bare back, showing her topless chest to that guy, and all of your friends and family like the photo.

Wait, like nudity on Facebook?
You couldn't see her boobs, it was a picture of her back, but you could see that she was topless.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 pm

You know you're a cuck when she moves back in with you after not having lived with you for over a year and during pillow talks you both agree things would be better living separately so she can focus on being more than just a hot gf.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 pm

When your jerk off fantasy is your wife having sex with other men.

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 am

Your wife, her ex, and his gf have a threesome and you really wish you could join them or even just watch, but you do get to listen.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 am

realcucklife wrote:When your jerk off fantasy is your wife having sex with other men.
I like this because by that definition, I am a cuck, no longer wannabe.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Mon May 22, 2017 10:47 am

When you see an attractive woman and imagine what it would be like to see your bull fuck her

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:00 am

She has a key to her BF's house and is spending more time there then our own. She told him she would do anything he wanted. Have sex with his friends,have sex with another girl or two. Never did that for me. I am a cuck because I love it.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon May 22, 2017 11:23 am

When she told me that she asked her boyfriend to set her up with other men.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Mon May 22, 2017 12:27 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:You know your a cuck, when after dinner at his place your wife says, " Honey we are tired and we want to go to bed". So you get up and walk to the door, she gives you a good night kiss and says, " I'll text you in the morning when to come and get me." Now that's when you are a cuck....

You know your a cuck, when after dinner at your place your wife says, " Honey we are tired and we want to go to bed". So you get up and walk them to your bedroom door, she gives you a good night kiss and says, "now after you clean the dishes, go sleep in the other bedroom and don't come in until I call you".
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Michael732
Prepubescent

Unread post by Michael732 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm

You know you're a cuckold when you see a guy out on the street and think to yourself, wow I think my wife would love to fuck him.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 pm

1. When your wife says she feels bad about fucking other guys and wants to stop fucking and still doesn't want to fuck and you feel bad that she isn't getting laid by a big cock anymore.
2. When your wife who has for over 25 years told you that you can't have anal because women don't like it and that women who say they do are lying calls and tells you that not only did her fucked buddy put his cock up her ass, but she liked it and told him to fuck her up the ass again when he told her that he wouldn't put it back in unless she asked him to. (I.E. told him she wanted it).
3. When your wife has had more sex in the past 3 years than you have, and you don't care.
4. When you apologize for being upset that she fucked someone for 4 hours on a first date and didn't call to let you know she was ok.
5. When you really believe that she deserves to fuck around because your dick is too small to please her.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 pm

jagman1957 wrote:1. When your wife says she feels bad about fucking other guys and wants to stop fucking and still doesn't want to fuck and you feel bad that she isn't getting laid by a big cock anymore.
2. When your wife who has for over 25 years told you that you can't have anal because women don't like it and that women who say they do are lying calls and tells you that not only did her fucked buddy put his cock up her ass, but she liked it and told him to fuck her up the ass again when he told her that he wouldn't put it back in unless she asked him to. (I.E. told him she wanted it).
3. When your wife has had more sex in the past 3 years than you have, and you don't care.
4. When you apologize for being upset that she fucked someone for 4 hours on a first date and didn't call to let you know she was ok.

5. When you really believe that she deserves to fuck around because your dick is too small to please her.
I can totally relate with these two. She totally had way more sex in the last 3 years. She was gone everyday 7 days a week and only came home to shower and get some sleep!

I once got mad for not hearing from her but as soon as she explained she was getting nonstop dick I relaxed lol

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 22, 2017 11:08 pm

You know you're a cuck when her collection of underwear and lingerie that you have never seen her wear and never will keeps growing. This applies to her dresses as well, so many new little dresses yet she only wears them out with her boyfriend.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 pm

You know you're a cuck when she had many guy friends before but you really know you're a cuck when she has significantly more male friends than you and and a lot have been inside of her

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri May 26, 2017 11:27 am

You know you're a cuck when her FB tells you to pass a message to your HW that he is going to shave her the next time they are together. When I gave her his message, she smiled and said. " I know and I really enjoy it when he shaves me and then fucks me when he is done."

CoupleRendevousMhalf
Virgin

Unread post by CoupleRendevousMhalf » Sat May 27, 2017 8:51 am

You know your a cuck when you are browsing through the large picture and video media files of your wife having sex and then it hits you...you are not in any of them.
Being a cuckold is not my fantasy but as a cuckold I have fantasies.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed May 31, 2017 9:49 pm

You're know you're a cuck when she has more pictures on facebook dressed sexy and with other men than she does with you

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 am

You know you're a cuck when you tell both HW & FB you are their cuckold and have no problem being their cuck.
Last edited by ArizonaGuy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.