You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:48 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:30 am
When I proposed to my wife she made me agree to an open marriage before she said yes and even gave me the option of going with her elder sister if I wanted to. I didn't think I would, as I didn't fancy her and I was totally in love with my girlfriend; nonetheless I agreed.
Within two months I'd had two encounters with her sister and I may even have lost my virginity to her as my penis slipped into her as we rubbed together and I was cumming. My fiancée loved me telling her what had happened and even teased me about losing my virginity but I felt guilty.
A short while later she was going to her work's Christmas party and was being picked up by a male colleague that she'd had a crush on. As I was still feeling guilty about what I'd done with her sister, I encouraged her to flirt with her colleague and see what would happen. I wasn't living near her at this time and wasn't due to see her again for a couple of weeks after the party.
The party was on a Friday night and I couldn't wait to here what might have happened, I wrote to her on the Saturday morning to ask for any details of the evening. She got the letter when she got home from work on the monday evening and I got her reply a couple of days later.
Not only had they had sex that night but she'd sucked him off from under his desk just minutes before getting home and reading my letter that monday evening. Instead of feeling jealous or angry, as I was worried I might, I was more turned on than ever and I realised I was going to enjoy this new lifestyle. I didn't know of the word 'cuckold' but I knew I loved the thought of my future wife having sex with other men.
Wow that's pretty hot!

Here's another one that became a reality for me.

You know you're a cuck when you don't remember when was the last time that you spent a Friday or Saturday (sometimes even Sunday) with your girlfriend.

In my case I would briefly see my girlfriend on Friday evening when we both got home from work around 5-6pm but for months her routine when she got home was to immediately get in the shower and spent the next 1-2 hours doing her hair, make up, trying on skimpy outfits, and packing an outfit or two, giving me a kiss while saying see you Sunday (or Monday) and walking out the door where her man would await In his car.

I think that more than 50% of our relationship weekends were with her away with other men. Sometimes she'd stay with one man Friday and then another on Saturday.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:22 pm

UC - How was your Thanksgiving? Was your Gf around or off some place? :o :o

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:25 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:22 pm
Hey LL, it was nice and peaceful. Spent it with the lady. The gf was around, doubt this one will ever replicate some of the stuff that the other did so holidays will always be off limit if she ever decides to take the plunge into the lifestyle.

How was yours?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:26 am

I feel like I post in my own thread the most And I'm sorry but it just comes to mind and I need to come jot it down for future reading and reflection of my life as a cuck. So here goes.

I know that I am a cuckold when I am a firm believer that my girlfriend / wife should always have a long term boyfriend on the side, I should never be the only man in her life.

Not only that but I believe that he should:
-spend equal or more time her than me.
-he should get equal or more sex from her than I do.
-he should have full access to her with zero restrictions even if I do
-like in the past, the boyfriend should take priority for her with some exceptions. (Ultimately our relationship comes first)

My favorite one that I learned/lived out with my ex and her boyfriend:
-even if their relationship is not publicly disclosed, it should be obvious to everyone who sees him and your GF/wife can tell that they are madly into each other. It's mind blowing when your GF/wife has undeniably strong sexual chemistry with her man and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that he is definitely fuckin her brains out.

It's the best feeling when a complete stranger can observe her interaction with her man for just a brief moment and with a moments of body language they can tell that your gf/wife is head over heels for her boyfriend and can assume that they can't keep their hands off each other and very likely have mind-blowing sex with each other. Everyone thought that about my ex and her BF and loved it. Many would ask me how I could be so accepting of her being so into him and giving herself to him uncontrollably and I just didn't know how to answer at the time but now I realize that it comes with me being a cuckold and accepting that I don't want to be her only man.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:40 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:25 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:22 pm
Hey LL, it was nice and peaceful. Spent it with the lady. The gf was around, doubt this one will ever replicate some of the stuff that the other did so holidays will always be off limit if she ever decides to take the plunge into the lifestyle.

How was yours?
UC - Ah well mine was weeks ago and it was quite good, thanks.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:57 am

I knew that I was a cuckold when all my hot pics of my girlfriend were of her while with other men or taken for other men.

Not long into the lifestyle I realized that my collection of sexy / revealing pictures of my girlfriend was growing but not because I was taking pictures of her. It was because she was sending me pictures from her overnight stays, from her bar and night club outings with men, from bedroom lingerie poses for other men, and just random sexy photos that she would take to send to several other men.

Nothing beats sexy pictures of your girlfriend in a bunch of different bed rooms / kitchens

fantasie95
Virgin

Unread post by fantasie95 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:14 am

:up: :up:
dinoo wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:25 pm
It happened in reality when, for the very first time, my wife's black lover fucked her to the end. A video that was set up in our bedroom is proof.

With a big smile she pointed her index finger first at me and then at her pussy. I obeyed of course but couldn't resist taking some pictures first.
It seemed as if two men had cum inside her one after the other, but I did what was expected of me.
She even lifted her lower body to make it easy for me.
After a while I looked at her. She bent over to kiss me, held my head with both hands and stroked my hair with her fingers. "I love you, she said, now you have to fuck me."
How could I refuse that?
I came within 30 seconds and then had to watch her lick his cum-coated BBC clean.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:49 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:57 am
I knew that I was a cuckold when all my hot pics of my girlfriend were of her while with other men or taken for other men.

Not long into the lifestyle I realized that my collection of sexy / revealing pictures of my girlfriend was growing but not because I was taking pictures of her. It was because she was sending me pictures from her overnight stays, from her bar and night club outings with men, from bedroom lingerie poses for other men, and just random sexy photos that she would take to send to several other men.

Nothing beats sexy pictures of your girlfriend in a bunch of different bed rooms / kitchens
UC - I hope you still have that privately held picture stash. It will come in handy, to take the pressure off, while waiting for your current GF to take flight as a Hot GF. :o :up: :up: :lol: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:13 am

[quote="Long Lurker 34" post_id=1453292 time=1702396143 user_id=79809]
[quote=ucaneffher post_id=1453259 time=1702385832 user_id=1977]

[/quote]

UC - I hope you still have that privately held picture stash. It will come in handy, to take the pressure off, while waiting for your current GF to take flight as a Hot GF. :o :up: :up: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Lol you already know that I can't wait to start collecting pictures of my current girlfriend in lingerie and heels on countless different beds. . There may be a stash around! But I don't need the ex to get off 😉

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:21 am

Everyone in the neighborhood calls you Cucky and you don’t mind.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:20 am

The neighbors know I’m a cuck as they see her lovers car in our driveway weekly during the day.

Pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:24 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:20 am
The neighbors know I’m a cuck as they see her lovers car in our driveway weekly during the day.

Pauline
My neighbors knew I was a cuck before I was a cuck. I was a stag back then before she naturally got a boyfriend and went to live with him instead of me, essentially making me a cuckold. My neighbors would tell me about my GF being picked up/dropped off by different guys in different cars. The thing that gave it away is that when men would drop her off, they would stay parked outside of the house inside the car talking/kissing for 30-45 minutes. My neighbor warned me of it once. It didn't help when she would get out of cars while wearing micro mini skirts and little skimpy tight dresses. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:18 am

I throughly enjoy my life style being a cuck. If I could find a bumper sticker I would put it on my car’s bumper. There was one time when I came home just as her lover was leaving I walked in my wife thought it was her lover returning and called out his name. I said, no it’s me she said, then come here and see what he did to me. I found her sprawled out naked and she said for me to taste her as his cum that was leaking from her red swollen pussy.she said, easy as I’m tender down there.

This was one of those times I got clean up. Her pussy tasted absolutely fabulous.

Pauline

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:09 am

In what became "our" club:
My wife gave a lot of BJ's (or fucked her mouth) to the end to visitors.
Not always but very often after that she crawled to me to kiss me strikingly with her mouth full with cum.
Especially when I was nearby she did this, so these men could judge very well what my position was in our relationship.
And of course hers also........
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Her_cucky
Virgin

Unread post by Her_cucky » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:13 pm

You know you're a cuck when all you can think about while fucking your wife is her being filled with another man's cock.

You know you're a cuck when you go to refresh everyone's drinks when a man is hitting on and flirting your wife.

facers
Prepubescent

Unread post by facers » Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:22 pm

You know you're a cuck when you are sitting in a chastity cage reading this forum when your gf is enjoying an overnight date right now.

Angsty Cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:35 pm

When your wife expects you to clean the house so it doesn’t embarrass her when her bull comes over.

Less than 50% of the sex your wife has is with you.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:16 am

facers wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:22 pm
You know you're a cuck when you are sitting in a chastity cage reading this forum when your gf is enjoying an overnight date right now.
F - Do tell. :shock: :shock:

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:17 am

You know you're a cuck when you can't remember the last time you fucked your wife's pussy without another man's cum inside of her
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:36 am

I knew I was a cuck when my wife was out fucking her boyfriend on our anniversary.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:53 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:36 am
I knew I was a cuck when my wife was out fucking her boyfriend on our anniversary.
Man, that is certainly the reality for a lot of us. When our women are out getting fucked on our birthdays, their birthdays, Valentine's Day, our anniversary, Christmas, hell....we know we are cucks when our women are out getting fucked by other men more than by us. :whip:

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:16 pm

Alright, will you guys answer this question since you know what a cuck is.

I want my wife fucking. She has and continues to fuck, full support and encouragement. It turns me on like nothing else can, I mean so deeply turns me on. When it first started, she told me on the phone she just sucked a guys cock, I instantly came, instantly, no touching. I do like when she tells me she wants bigger cock, though she says that to poke me, I have a fine cock that makes her sore every time. We fuck constantly and I wouldn't change that.

However

I want no humiliation. There isn’t a chance in hell our relationship is turning into a FLR. I wont eat cum filled pussy, but I do love to fuck it. She has rules she follows. I do want her well fucked and to truly enjoy herself, don’t even mind the boyfriend thing, but no one comes before me, never. She can go on a date but she must send pictures and texts. The guy/boyfriend she’s with wants something on her to change he has to talk to me. I join In for MMF, she has kissed, eaten pussy and joined in when I have another woman. All of this is done with mutual consent. It took me years of convincing and lots of bumps to get here.

There are a lot of the “you know your a cuck when” scenarios that I most certainly can relate to, but there are so many that just isn’t for us. Everyone has their thing and I’m all for that.

So am I a Cuck?
The strongest cum I’ve ever had is when she told me, “I cheated on you.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:10 pm

Ah, Birdcaller, I was once like you...

I have a hot take for you that I'm not sure you're going to like, but I assure you that it comes with respect. Moreover, it is based on my experiences and obviously my experiences are not necessarily going to be a harbinger of your experiences, although they could be.

I too wanted a hot cuckolding wife who fucked around, who teased me about being cucked but the one thing I was not going to abide was being humiliated.

I've given chapter and verse in other places here on where this journey has taken us specifically and I'm not going to bore you with what specifically humiliation has meant for us. All I'm going to say is, I've learned that humiliation comes part and parcel with this lifestyle. Being a cuckold may not feel humiliating at times (when you're summing hard over it) but there will be other times that it can be very, very humiliating.

You have a number of rules for her, but what happens exactly if she breaks them? Does the cuckolding stop or do you forgive the breach?

You can say you are not humiliated, but what if you were in a restaurant and overhead a guy bragging to his friends about how he'd been boning some idiot's wife the night before and you turn around and realize he was talking about YOU.

Do any of your wife's friends know about it? Women do talk. I can say "cuckold" in a number of languages now thanks to some of my wife's friends of different nationalities, many of whom have been highly amused to learn that Alice's husband is a "Rogonosets" or a "Rogacz" or a "Corno Manso".

The reality is I'm not even present for most of those conversations but they all involve a group of people discussing my cuckolding and taking some fun at my expense. Usually good natured fun, but leaving no doubt that I'm the butt of the joke. People have enjoyed the humiliation of a cuckold for centuries and even in our modern, progressive age people do and will continue to delight in it. Particularly if they are from Mediterranean, Latin, Eastern European backgrounds, etc. (perhaps others, this is just my experience)

If that's not what you want then I truly hope you DON'T get it. However, I didn't want it either and the more time went on the more I realized that I was a frequent topic on girls' nights, etc.

The good news is with time I have adapted well to it. One of my wife's friends told us of a saying in Portuguese that goes along the lines of "The more he is cuckolded, the more he will like it."

Birdcaller wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:16 pm
Alright, will you guys answer this question since you know what a cuck is.

I want my wife fucking. She has and continues to fuck, full support and encouragement. It turns me on like nothing else can, I mean so deeply turns me on. When it first started, she told me on the phone she just sucked a guys cock, I instantly came, instantly, no touching. I do like when she tells me she wants bigger cock, though she says that to poke me, I have a fine cock that makes her sore every time. We fuck constantly and I wouldn't change that.

However

I want no humiliation. There isn’t a chance in hell our relationship is turning into a FLR. I wont eat cum filled pussy, but I do love to fuck it. She has rules she follows. I do want her well fucked and to truly enjoy herself, don’t even mind the boyfriend thing, but no one comes before me, never. She can go on a date but she must send pictures and texts. The guy/boyfriend she’s with wants something on her to change he has to talk to me. I join In for MMF, she has kissed, eaten pussy and joined in when I have another woman. All of this is done with mutual consent. It took me years of convincing and lots of bumps to get here.

There are a lot of the “you know your a cuck when” scenarios that I most certainly can relate to, but there are so many that just isn’t for us. Everyone has their thing and I’m all for that.

So am I a Cuck?
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

Birdcaller
Virgin

Unread post by Birdcaller » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:53 pm

Canadianwittol

I appreciate your honest answer, and you obviously have much more direct experience in this than I do.
“You have a number of rules for her, but what happens exactly if she breaks them? Does the cuckolding stop or do you forgive the breach”
Funny you should mention that. She left yesterday to check on another property we own, and yes she will more than likely be doing some fucking. She made a comment about what if a boyfriend wanted her pussy shaved. I said no, it’s been trimmed and shaped for several weeks, and I do like shaved pussy but for now I said no. She instantly said, if he wanted it and she did it, I’d forgive her because I’m so turned on by her fucking. Slap in the face there.
Do any of your wife's friends know about it? Women do talk. I can say "cuckold" in a number of languages now thanks to some of my wife's friends of different nationalities, many of whom have been highly amused to learn that Alice's husband is a "Rogonosets" or a "Rogacz" or a "Corno Manso".
To the best of my knowledge no. Also to the best of my knowledge we are very open with each other about this and said many times it stays between us. Then again unless it’s the guy who just put his load in her willing pussy. Point taken.

As I sit here and write this, I’m thinking about what she’s doing right now. I know she’s sleeping but there are nights I know she won’t be, my dick is endlessly twitching at those thoughts.
The strongest cum I’ve ever had is when she told me, “I cheated on you.

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:15 am

When your wife hugs your father and you pray she falls to her knees and pulls his massive cock out and sucks him off right in front of you.