You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Twol8

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Twol8 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 am

You know you're a cuck when she comes home and shows you the cum dripping from her pussy and says, "Look, we packed you a lunch."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:43 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:You know you're a cuck when you tell both HW & FB you are their cuckold and have no problem being their cuck.
That reminds me... Not quite the same but

You know you're a cuck when you see your girl completely falling for another man and all you do is encourage her to keep moving forward no matter how jealous she sees you get.

Back in 2010 she was holding herself back because she saw I'd get crabby and cranky with jealousy so I told her to not worry about me. I told her jealousy is what I wanted to feel to the max.

From that moment on, I was cut off from having her, she was gone all the time and only came home to sleep late at night when her boyfriend would drop her off, she'd blow me off last minute if any men called to see her so out time together was no longer guaranteed. It was so hot seeing this new woman in front of me!

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:43 am

ucaneffher wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:You know you're a cuck when you tell both HW & FB you are their cuckold and have no problem being their cuck.
That reminds me... Not quite the same but

You know you're a cuck when you see your girl completely falling for another man and all you do is encourage her to keep moving forward no matter how jealous she sees you get.

Back in 2010 she was holding herself back because she saw I'd get crabby and cranky with jealousy so I told her to not worry about me. I told her jealousy is what I wanted to feel to the max.

From that moment on, I was cut off from having her, she was gone all the time and only came home to sleep late at night when her boyfriend would drop her off, she'd blow me off last minute if any men called to see her so out time together was no longer guaranteed. It was so hot seeing this new woman in front of me!

I understand, I don't have a problem when she stays the night or goes on trips with her FB. I really enjoy it when she tells me she's spending the night and will text me in the morning when to go pick her up. I know I'm their cuck and I like it when she gets in the car wearing the same clothes she worn when she left with her FB the night before.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:19 am

You know you're a cuck when you secretly thought it was hot if she told you she was pregnant while being exclusive to her boyfriend or better yet, started seeing a baby bump growing while shes exclusive with her boyfriend and/or living with him.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:36 am

You know you're a cuck when you want to do anything and everything to make your gf or wife more confident, appealing, and attractive for other men; in other words to make her more desirable.

This can include sending her to the spa, the hair and nail salon, gym and personal trainer, perhaps dance or pole dancing lessons, constantly revamping her wardrobe with new sexy clothes and shoes, and perhaps even plastic surgery if she is wanting it.

I have have gifted/taken her to many of those not only for me to enjoy but with the intention of boosting her confidence even more than it was and hoping that she was constantly noticed and hit on by men. Nothing sexier than a girl who looks extremely high maintenance while remaining down to earth and sexy!

This was all done with my high school sweet heart during college when I was broke(er) if we were still together, she would be loving the attention and gifts now. Of course she would probably be living in her own apartment so as to be able to thoroughly enjoy the aforementioned benefits. This leads to my next point...

You know you're a cuck when you want to have her live in a separate apartment all for herself to give her the freedom and privacy to thoroughly give herself to other men while she lives as a single gal.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:47 am

You know you're a cuck when you accept that she is going to spend more time with other men in AND out of bed than with you.

You know you're a cuck when you establish all her patterns and things she likes doing despite feeling left out or neglected and instead you learn to accept, learn to adjust, learn to like, learn to help and encourage her to do it more, and learn to enjoy it as that is how things are going to be by her side. You want to please your goddess.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 am

You know you are a cuckold when all her girlfriends look at you with that mocking little grin.

VeezKnight
Prepubescent

Unread post by VeezKnight » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 am

You know you're a cuck when you prefer watching another man fuck your wife versus fucking her yourself.

You know you're a cuck when the sight of another man's semen running out of your wife's pussy is a turn-on.

You know you're a cuck when you look forward to hearing your wife tell you to get between her legs and lick up her lover's cum.

You know you're a cuck when you masturbate to the thoughts of another man fucking your wife.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

When your wife adds "ette" to the end of your name.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:26 am

When your girlfriend or wife decides to lock you up in a chastity belt so that you won't try to interfere with her lover.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:27 am

When your wife tells you that "balls were wasted on you"

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:30 am

When your wife routinely spanks you in front of her lover for disobeying her.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 am

When your wife's soiled, cum-soaked panties are given to you to be hand washed

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 am

When your wife has her period and isn't available to her lover, he face fucks you instead until he shoots his load into your throat, 3-4 times a day for 3 days until she is ready again. That's when you know you are a cuck.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:50 am

When your own wife won't let you see her naked.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:13 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:When your own wife won't let you see her naked.
Or when you do see her naked, you know that intimate touching is reserved for her lover.

Michael732
Prepubescent

Unread post by Michael732 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:38 am

ucaneffher wrote:You know you're a cuck when you get invited to her lovers Halloween party and they (her and her lover) introduce you to all his friends at the party as her boyfriend but they French every time you turn around and at the end of the night when you've said goodbye to everyone, she changes her mind in front of everyone and says you can go, I'm spending the night. So you go to a party with your girl and end up leaving alone.
This is a fantasy of mine. This is an amazing story waiting to be told. Thanks.

louisburke
Prepubescent

Unread post by louisburke » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:29 am

You know you are a cuck when you cannot have an orgasm without thinking of your wife with another man.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:57 pm

You know you're a cuck when you're not in a cuck relationship anymore nor are you trying to start one as you're with a different woman but know that if she all of a sudden told you that you could no longer penetrate her and that from now on she was going to sleep with different men and expected you to accept and cooperate; you would drop anything and everything to make all accommodations for her. You would take her shopping and do everything to make her feel good about her decision.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:15 pm

You know you're a cuck when you are satisfied to know your Gf or wife is becoming or already is "little miss popular" among men and has significantly more male friends than female friends, as well as more male friends than you do. Not only that but it's hotter when it's obvious and noticeable by you and everyone as her phone constantly rings with calls from men, her social media friends only show a few girls and rest are male friends commenting.

I absolutely loved it when my male friends knew the reason why my Gf stoppted hanging out with our circle of friends... They would see on her facebook that she was hanging out at a bar, restaurant, or club with Alex, David, or Sean, etc etc and they would poke fun that not only I was hanging with the guys but my Gf was also "hanging" with the guys. Even better when the end of those nights required picking her up freshly fucked and a friend or two would be in my car during those late night pick ups

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:31 am

You know you're a cuck when part of the excitement is the "transition" aspect. That "oh so sexy yet painful but so damn hot" process of giving your woman up. When you intentionally want to surrender all of her so she can give everything to another man while you sit back. I can say that in my previous relationship, I had a crazy contrast in transition during the years we spent in the lifestyle. From wanting her to not kiss her men initially all the to helping her move in with a boyfriend who took her body completely away from me leaving me sexless for a year, down to the point of almost expecting to see my Gf in maternity clothes rocking a baby bump that her and her boyfriend wanted. I was ready for it all. I saw her attitude, mind, and body change throughout the years as she spent more and more time away with men and I loved the change and transition she went through.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:10 am

When your best friend's cock penetrates her and she reacts by putting her arms around his neck and pulling him to a passionate kiss. Then she tells him "You can have me whenever you want." Your heart skips a beat. You catch your breath. Your cock is so very hard. All three of you know that she is his and that you are their cuck. It feels right and natural and you all are happy.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:39 am

svene wrote:When your best friend's cock penetrates her and she reacts by putting her arms around his neck and pulling him to a passionate kiss. Then she tells him "You can have me whenever you want." Your heart skips a beat. You catch your breath. Your cock is so very hard. All three of you know that she is his and that you are their cuck. It feels right and natural and you all are happy.
So hot!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:44 am

Here's another one... You know you're a cuck when she tells you her period is over 3 weeks late but she hasn't given herself to you in over 6 months and you are secretly excited, especially because it reminds you that just because you haven't had sex in half a year, it doesn't mean your girl isn't getting it every single day from her boyfriend.

Lametta
Player

Unread post by Lametta » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:40 am

You know you're a cuck when you worry that the bottle of lube you have packed might not contain enough for you to put on her bull's BBC before he will take her ass right in front of you.
Wife's KIK: lamcha3845
Feel free to text her, but please let her know your nickname here on OHW :)