how do you feel about discovery risk?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Being discovered

We only do it when travelling to avoid discovery risk
10%
HW uses identifiable or nearly identifiable photos in on-line ads
7%
HW meets FBs in local bars/hotel lobbies
19%
HW has told friends about cuckold lifestyle
26%
We go out in public with FB, and there is public display of affection between HW and FB
16%
HW has FB at work, and co-workers are aware of it
8%
We have definitely been discovered
15%

Total votes: 486

Smallcock74
Virgin

Re: how do you feel about discovery risk?

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 am

We've lived this lifestyle for almost 10 years. We are very discreet. The only two people that know us personally that have discovered our secret is our next-door neighbour and my wife's best friend. Although, there was a time when a long-term bull came round to our house when we were having dinner with family. Luckily we were able to pass him off as one of my sports friends.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:10 am

well I mean it depends on *who* is doing the discovery doesn't it?

some friends and family know - but also there are very much people who we would NOT want to find out at all for various reasons.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:25 am

ccklvr wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:09 pm
One should imagine a world in which one can be whoever one wants, can live out one's sexual fantasies without anyone interfering, judging or even trying to prevent them.
CL - Halalooya!! :up: :up: If only.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:27 am

Smallcock74 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:41 am
We've lived this lifestyle for almost 10 years. We are very discreet. The only two people that know us personally that have discovered our secret is our next-door neighbour and my wife's best friend. Although, there was a time when a long-term bull came round to our house when we were having dinner with family. Luckily we were able to pass him off as one of my sports friends.
I'm hoping that when we have kids that we can be able to show them that they can love whomever they wish to love.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:47 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:27 am
Smallcock74 wrote:
I'm hoping that when we have kids that we can be able to show them that they can love whomever they wish to love.
hopefully you can yes!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:52 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:47 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Smallcock74 wrote:
hopefully you can yes!
i'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:54 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:52 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Smallcock74 wrote:
hopefully you can yes!
hopefully they'll be understanding

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:54 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:54 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:52 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

hopefully you can yes!
hopefully they'll be understanding
if they aren't then they weren't meant to be.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:13 am

Option for us wasn't on the list!
We do not want to be discovered to risk being discovered, however we live in a big city so we just travel to a different part of the city to casually meet over drinks without any PDA. we also play very privately. however we do like the idea of travelling out of town for the weekend with a single guy or a cpl.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:17 am

leo-cpl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:13 am
We do not want to be discovered to risk being discovered, however we live in a big city so we just travel to a different part of the city to casually meet over drinks without any PDA. we also play very privately. however we do like the idea of travelling out of town for the weekend with a single guy or a cpl.
To each their own. It makes total sense

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:18 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:17 am
leo-cpl wrote:
Totally agree....its a matter of personal choice and comfort

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:20 am

leo-cpl wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:18 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:17 am
leo-cpl wrote:
Totally agree....its a matter of personal choice and comfort
:up: :up:

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:31 pm

Well - utopia is not real so discovery risk is a topic. Especially living in Asia as the people here are in general way more conservative than in the US or other western countries.To clarify the degree: Singapore decriminalized sex between men just last year and Indonesia around the same time criminalized sex outside a marriage. This also includes living together unless you are married.
That said we caare about it, but not too much.

We had been to some munches some time ago which is not that much of a risk in such a large city if you only give your first name.My wfe is rather looking for long-term playpartners so we ake quite some time in finding the right one, first meeting are in public places next meeting in hotels where we sometimes place business customers of mine. When everything fits till then next meeting in an apartment doowntown and at some point maybe at our house.

Might sould like a lot of precaution, but it is actually not a lot of effort so it is fine.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:22 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:25 am
ccklvr wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:09 pm
One should imagine a world in which one can be whoever one wants, can live out one's sexual fantasies without anyone interfering, judging or even trying to prevent them.
CL - Halalooya!! :up: :up: If only.
imagine .....

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:07 am

Because we are a highly visible teacher and a beloved retail personality within our very small, local community, AND the fact that we have children who are in the system, we NEED to keep our discovery risk to a minimum.

My wife’s boyfriend’s sisters almost certainly know, given the way my wife and her bf act around each other even when I’m around. (It’s pretty obvious they’re more than “just friends” the way they touch each other and play off of each other's words and sentences. When she rubs her hand across his chest and it lingers there for just a little too long, for example, some people in the social group look at me to see if I’m gonna say something. I don’t!). If they don’t know by now, they’re daft!

I’ve wanted to tell a few close friends, maybe my brother or sister. But we routinely hear horror stories, and she convinces me that keeping our mouths shut is ALWAYS the safest path. She’s right, of course.

Was it Abraham Lincoln who said, “Better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt!”? (Something like that, anyways.)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:26 pm

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:07 am
Because we are a highly visible teacher and a beloved retail personality within our very small, local community, AND the fact that we have children who are in the system, we NEED to keep our discovery risk to a minimum.

My wife’s boyfriend’s sisters almost certainly know, given the way my wife and her bf act around each other even when I’m around. (It’s pretty obvious they’re more than “just friends” the way they touch each other and play off of each other's words and sentences. When she rubs her hand across his chest and it lingers there for just a little too long, for example, some people in the social group look at me to see if I’m gonna say something. I don’t!). If they don’t know by now, they’re daft!

I’ve wanted to tell a few close friends, maybe my brother or sister. But we routinely hear horror stories, and she convinces me that keeping our mouths shut is ALWAYS the safest path. She’s right, of course.

Was it Abraham Lincoln who said, “Better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt!”? (Something like that, anyways.)
SLWW - If somehow it should broadly come out, I recommend no ducking and weaving. Look at those "prominent" people who use the deny, deny, deny tactic. It draws it out for longer, always seems louder and worse than what it might be. So if it happens, own it.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:56 pm

We are guarded on who knows that we are swingers and Ann is a hotwife. Ann is a teacher so discretion is a must. Saying that though, we are more open now that our children know. We no longer lie about where we are going every Saturday night when our swinger group of friends meets and we are open about Ann having boyfriends. Our daughter has actually met one of Ann's boyfriends and saw him naked tanning at our house (our daughter is 21 and our son 18). More of our vanilla friends know and most are ok with it. Our families do not know. All of the wives in our swinger group are hotwives and regularly have boyfriends. Often they double or triple date together. If one of the husbands sees Ann out on a date he will get a few discrete pics and send them to me. It is hot getting pics showing my wife walking holding hands with her boyfriend or kissing in a bar. One of my vanilla friends even sent me a pic of Ann kissing her boyfriend over breafast in a hotel restaurant. By coincidence my friend and his wife had stayed in the same hotel the night before. They actually went up and said hi and she introduced her boyfriend to them. They think it is exciting what we get up to but just isn't for them.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:29 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:26 pm

SLWW - If somehow it should broadly come out, I recommend no ducking and weaving. Look at those "prominent" people who use the deny, deny, deny tactic. It draws it out for longer, always seems louder and worse than what it might be. So if it happens, own it.
I agree! I’ve never understood why people dodge. It never really works out well in the end.

Our problem of course is that our professional lives would take a hit. Not mine as much as hers. Everybody thinks teachers are all “liberal” swingers, anyways. (We’re not!) So I’d just have to ride out for about five years before it becomes an urban legend. With her, however, discovery could ultimately end up with her being unemployed. It turns out that her first boyfriend is a former coworker and her second boyfriend is a current coworker.

And then there’s the side effect it would have on the kids. Everyone knows they’re innocent in all of this, but there would be whispers and such behind their backs.

We had a local politician (a city council member, or some other such position) about a decade or so ago get outed as a cuck. He had to bring his city-owned laptop in for service, and somebody found a shitload of personal cuck clips that he and his wife made with her lovers. Apparently, there was no doubt that she had him well-cucked based on the video evidence. (The videos were never made public, but his opponents seized on the revelation.). The “official” issue was his misuse of a government computer, but the obvious salacious issue was “this guy gladly watches other guys fuck his wife.” I remember him resigning as the general atmosphere portrayed him as a laughing stock thanks to his opponents’ vicious attacks. They made him seem weak….not worthy of holding office.

I was sooooo bummed to see society (basically) laughing at him.

By that time, my wife and I were well into our progressive lifestyle…..with plenty of video clips of our own.

We saw it as a cautionary tale. Society is (still) not ready for us!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:19 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:29 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:26 pm

I agree! I’ve never understood why people dodge. It never really works out well in the end.

Our problem of course is that our professional lives would take a hit. Not mine as much as hers. Everybody thinks teachers are all “liberal” swingers, anyways. (We’re not!) So I’d just have to ride out for about five years before it becomes an urban legend. With her, however, discovery could ultimately end up with her being unemployed. It turns out that her first boyfriend is a former coworker and her second boyfriend is a current coworker.

And then there’s the side effect it would have on the kids. Everyone knows they’re innocent in all of this, but there would be whispers and such behind their backs.

We had a local politician (a city council member, or some other such position) about a decade or so ago get outed as a cuck. He had to bring his city-owned laptop in for service, and somebody found a shitload of personal cuck clips that he and his wife made with her lovers. Apparently, there was no doubt that she had him well-cucked based on the video evidence. (The videos were never made public, but his opponents seized on the revelation.). The “official” issue was his misuse of a government computer, but the obvious salacious issue was “this guy gladly watches other guys fuck his wife.” I remember him resigning as the general atmosphere portrayed him as a laughing stock thanks to his opponents’ vicious attacks. They made him seem weak….not worthy of holding office.

I was sooooo bummed to see society (basically) laughing at him.

By that time, my wife and I were well into our progressive lifestyle…..with plenty of video clips of our own.

We saw it as a cautionary tale. Society is (still) not ready for us!
SLWW - People tend to forget that company/government owned kit is not their own and is subject to "a going over" at anytime. :shock:

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:56 pm

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:10 am
well I mean it depends on *who* is doing the discovery doesn't it?

some friends and family know - but also there are very much people who we would NOT want to find out at all for various reasons.
We totally agree with this. Depending on who, we do indeed it incredibly hot. A few of my friends know. (Hubby) And they are very much turned on hearing about my wife's sexcapades. I have even shared pics of her with various bulls.

But there are many people we would not want to find out.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:20 am

We keep it very discrete. We had a very painful wake-up call when we first got into the lifestyle. We had posted some pictures on a hook-up site and a couple contacted us and we 'talked' to them initially on the site and then I talked to the guy on the phone. They were older than us - 25 years older than Kelly - and she was only 22 at the time. She had seen people in their 40's and 50's so was open to meeting them. They then revealed in a call that they knew who we were. Turns out they were friends of Kelly's parents and while I had cropped the faces pretty well the background was evidently at an event at her parents that they attended and they joined all the dots together!

The only person in our close friends circle who knows Kelly is a hot wife is my best friend who has slept with her the past decade. He and I really don't talk about the lifestyle and has never said he sees me as a cuckold and Kelly has never felt comfortable with humiliating me with him as she does with others (at my request).

So for us discovery is a big no. We only meet guys flying to our city for business and then in a distant suburb. I do pretty exhuastive vetting to ensure we don't fall into meeting someone we know or could bump into in a work meeting but she has her cover stories ready should that eventuality occur.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:46 pm

I wrote previously that Marla has outed me to a few friends and I suspect more than she admits to. It turns me on from a humiliation perspective but also disturbs me from a traditional male perspective. Also, I am not really sure how and to what extent she shares.

You see when Marla gets going, she has no filter. She adds levels of detail that go further then my comfort level. Sometimes she invents things that didn't happen just to spice things up. I don't think she does it maliciously, but she just can't stop.

We frequent a local pub, where Marla has a crush on one of the regulars. I pleaded with her not to get involved with anyone there for obvious reasons. And of course you can never trust people after a few (too many) drinks. She now has a phone conversation with him every few weeks. Anyway she told him we had an open relationship then walked it back saying it was only open one way. The longer she talked the more that came out including I was her cuck, I watched but didn't participate and I would do as I was told including fluffing her guys. She later, a few weeks later claimed no memory of giving that much detail, so who knows.

To my knowledge none of this has been shared with the others, but as I said, who knows.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371