how do you feel about discovery risk?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Being discovered

We only do it when travelling to avoid discovery risk
10%
HW uses identifiable or nearly identifiable photos in on-line ads
7%
HW meets FBs in local bars/hotel lobbies
19%
HW has told friends about cuckold lifestyle
26%
We go out in public with FB, and there is public display of affection between HW and FB
16%
HW has FB at work, and co-workers are aware of it
8%
We have definitely been discovered
15%

Total votes: 484

bbc4bnc
Prepubescent

how do you feel about discovery risk?

Unread post by bbc4bnc » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:40 am

My wife and I discussed where to go for our first cuckold experience. We considered out of town, as we travel a fair amount. I ultimately decided I wanted to do it very near our home, as the risk of seeing someone we knew made it more arousing. What are other people's thoughts on being discovered?

becontree2001uk
Player

Re: how do you feel about discovery risk?

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:08 pm

AS long as you go into this eyes open then I see no problem.

Are you OK with friends or family asking you questions about being cuckold, and even losing a few as a result? Listening to comments about you being a wimp and your wife a slut?

I am not trying to put you off, but the fantasy is sometimes better then the reality. As long as you accept that, then it could be very exciting!

bbc4bnc
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbc4bnc » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:12 pm

from preliminary results, it looks like folks interested enough to respond like some risk or like having someone know. I fantasize about my HW being brash and trying to pick guys up right in my presence. She just went out the door to run some errands in a casual mini-skirt and t-shirt... the skirt is almost like heavy t-shirt material. It has a tiny pocket on the back, and we were bantering about what it could be for... way to small for a wallet, phone, or even keys. As she walked out, she stuck a condom in the pocket. The ring is clearly visible. Even little things like that give me a boner... We really need to get her an anklet!

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 am

I like the discovery risk, but it's just a risk that we keep to a minimum. We try to be as discreet as possible. We rarely play with locals. We don't ever share face pics unless we're confident a meeting is imminent.

But, we have gone out for drinks or dinner with another guy, including in hotel bars, and in those instances there is some risk of being discovered. Which is hot.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:41 pm

When we started, discretion was very important. Over time, my wife became more comfortable with it and finally, got to the point she was very proud of herself. I was a bit more reluctant to "put it out there" but once she started making a point of letting people know there wasn't much I could do about it.

aspmroikle
Virgin

Unread post by aspmroikle » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:21 pm

None of the choices. She has enjoyed a long term BF who was an ex lover and coworker.

We are fairly discrete. One of her girlfriends knows. I have told no one.

I suppose it is possible that her girlfriend or BF have leaked but I have not encountered any evidence of that.

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 am

My friends know about it - when she started flirting with them they got the idea. My co-workers found out when she made out with a guy at a staff party :S

It was fine until they found out that she has boundaries for me. Having a 50% open marriage is a little humiliating. I haven't lost any friends and down play it if it comes up in conversation. I just tell people that I'm naturally monogamous and she's naturally not, it causes some friction in the relationship but we love each other and want our relationship to work.

It's a little awkward because I've had a few friends out of respect turn her down. I don't quite know how to tell them I have a fetish for it and want them to fuck her.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:39 am

When my wife first started cuckolding me back in the early days she pretty much always fucked guys who were friends of mine and led them to believe she was cheating on me. When she started again a few years ago we had progressed into a femdom relationship and she decided she wanted me there to see her get fucked by other men. She also decided, since we live in a small town, to only play away from where we live because she doesn't want our lifestyle known in her workplace. She has confided in a couple of her girlfriends that she cuckolds me and more than a couple of them know that I'm submissive to her.

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 am

Where do You live? Its easier to hide it in a larger town or city. Than in a small town where people seem to know what everyone else is doing. Plus what area of the country do You live. Some areas are just more openminded than others.
Where do You work? Some places have Morals Clauses in their Employees Handbooks. Somehow I don't think Hobby Lobby will look the other way.

You do have think about Your families. You may not care about Yourselves. But Your Kids still have to go to school every day.

tunnel_buddy
Prepubescent

Unread post by tunnel_buddy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:40 am

No real risk for me or my girlfriend, we're pretty open about it. We're in our 20s from Chicago with a liberal enough social circle though, so we dont really have to deal with the stigma other people might in a more conservative area. Like most girls though, she likes to talk to her friends about guys she fucks, and often times she's with them at a bar or club when she ends up hookingup with a guy. So it's certainly no secret. Which is nice, it's hot for us knowing that other people know what a hot little slut she is. She especially loves that my friends know about our arrangement. If you can be out about it, I recommend it.
It's liberating, and easier for her to get laid

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:36 am

Probably 75% of our play is out of town, during travel opportunities which for us are pretty frequent. In general that avoids much risk of discovery, although on a couple of occasions we’ve run into people we know while we’re involved in an encounter. Once was at an airport bar, where we were meeting with a potential candidate, and a couple we know came through the bar between flights. Another was in a Victoria’s Secret store, where my wife and I, along with an encounter partner were in the process of buying my wife lingerie for our fuck session - we ran into a different couple we know, and there’s no explaining away shopping for lingerie with your wife and another man.

As far as ads/posts go, we use discreet photos for a variety of reasons, mostly because we don’t want her face all over the net.

My wife has a small, select circle of her friends that know - they are themselves either adulteresses, hot wives, or divorced/single with huge sexual appetites. One of her friends, Becky knows everything - maybe even more than I do…

She has an editor that she’s fucked a few times who just thinks my wife is cheating, so he “sort of” knows.

When traveling, my wife will definitely be public with an encounter partner. Not so much when we’re local, and when we play or meet locally, we try to be very discreet.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:54 am

The risk is a big part of the excitement !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:13 am

We look for fuckbuddies away from home. In a small town, we cannot risk being outed because of work, social issues, and possible embarassment to family. We've told no one and won't.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:55 am

My wife is very open about our relationship. She has fucked a few of my friends over the years and work colleagues. Only a few think she's cheating on me. Most of them know about my cuckold status and just think I'm weird. But for the sex, they'll ignore me.

It's always fun when we are at a party and someone new attracts my wife's attention. She will flirt quite openly with them and delight in their furtive glances, looking for me in case they are discovered. Eventually my wife just tells them to ignore me and fuck her.

I take the point about family (made above) but we live in a different country from our close relatives and have no children. It works perfectly for us.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Thought the choices were far too geared towards being discovered, so none really fit.

My wife is very careful about this. For the largest time, reluctant to play with anyone in our area, so her playdates have largely been in her vehicle (which is an exceedingly common model), cheap hotels, or the few times a lover can host. By the time of her meet and greet, she has a good idea of where he works and part of the vetting is her feeling comfortable that we're not going to have a "small world" connection. As she's become more experienced as a hotwife, she seems more open to playing with a local, but being super discrete about it.

I DO like the idea of her telling a female friend and being open about it. Very few that we think would be open minded enough though. So, it's a secret between us and her lovers.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:58 pm

We stopped hidding it. All our friends know about it, and that she has me in cock cage. She has also openly fucked a few of our friends. She also has no problems telling everyone how small my dick is. But I love it.

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:30 pm

We got over it. Well, i should say she got over it. I always wanted everyone and their mother to know. She didnt at first, but after the first few times we told a few of my friends, and she saw how their attitude changed toward her - raw hunger - and then they fucked her until she couldn't walk, she started to change her mind. Now she gets off on it as much as I do when we see their expression and demeanor change when they realize what a filthy slut she really is, regardless of whether they ever fuck her or not. Most of our friends know now, some of my and her co-workers and some of my family i'm close to.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:22 am

We were super secretive in the beginning, but more and more of our close friends are finding out.

It doesn't bother me too much. There's certain people I don't ever want to know, but for the most part I'm loosening up about it, and being more honest.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 am

All of the above ever since we got married. Did some of her own buddies and mine, some of my work colleagues, etc. Big city so she can play at local bars with no issues. She even plays in her hometown which is somewhat small and has been discovered by her own brothers... she led them to believe that she is dong it behind my back. Cuckolding just cant fit into a small-town person's mind...

As long as you are sure of yourselves, then to hell with the rest of the world. Of course, if you lead a public life, such as school teaching or public figure then you need to keep lives well separate.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue May 21, 2019 11:36 am

I am careful with whom I tell(no one), but at least two of her girlfriends know, a former boyfriend, her former doctor, and I am sure there are others that I (and perhaps even her) don't know about.

I do get off on one if her girlfriends knowing. That friend, although in a committed relationship now, is a former slut. Marla has even picked up a guy with her witnessing it, and interviewed prospective suitors with her in a bar watching. Unfortunately she doesn't bring it up to me thereby heightening the humiliation.

Marla has also allowed a guy to play with her pussy in a bar and grab him over the pants. This doesn't happen anymore, but it was hot watching her and the fuck buddy being so casual in front of me and anyone else that noticed.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Tue May 21, 2019 11:51 am

We try to be discreet about it but the fact is my wife got drunk once on vacation with friends and they saw her getting fucked from a distance on our balcony by a black guy she met at the pool. But we try to limit the number of people who know for sure.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed May 22, 2019 5:47 am

We started in this lifestyle early in our relationship. ..and while we were young. At that time we would have been mortified if anyone found out.....and a few did. We have been together for almost 15 years now and married almost 11, and as we have gotten older, I think it we have gotten more laxed. Fuck what other people think!! Haha. Our relationship is stronger, I believe, because of this lifestyle.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

dbishop
Virgin

Unread post by dbishop » Wed May 22, 2019 6:22 am

calicolombia69 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 am
All of the above ever since we got married. Did some of her own buddies and mine, some of my work colleagues, etc. Big city so she can play at local bars with no issues. She even plays in her hometown which is somewhat small and has been discovered by her own brothers... she led them to believe that she is dong it behind my back. Cuckolding just cant fit into a small-town person's mind...

As long as you are sure of yourselves, then to hell with the rest of the world. Of course, if you lead a public life, such as school teaching or public figure then you need to keep lives well separate.
Amen to that. My wife is more skittish than I but if I had my way I’d let everyone know. Both because I’m not ashamed of it and because it’s fucking hot.

Love that your wife’s brothers know. That’s super erotic, no?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Wed May 22, 2019 10:42 am

As a lawyer, in my experience the discovery process is the most boring and mundane part of litigation, though I suppose there is some risk of inadvertent damaging disclosure when dealing with discovery. lol

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 am

dbishop wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:22 am
calicolombia69 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 am

Amen to that. My wife is more skittish than I but if I had my way I’d let everyone know. Both because I’m not ashamed of it and because it’s fucking hot.

Love that your wife’s brothers know. That’s super erotic, no?
as of now, all her bros and sis know. The sis knows "I tolerate" the behaviour. She doesnt know I am the enabler and actually drive her over to hotels and places to get her fucked....

She has a LT lover I we call 2nd husband bc is over at the house a lot and has helped me out when I am frequently on travel. I think and aunt of mine has seen them around because her attitude toward us has changed a lot.