EAGER WIFE

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Did your wife eagerly accept your suggestion to cuckold you?

Yes, almost immediately
26%
Never
13%
It didn't take long
25%
It took a year or more
36%

Total votes: 289

desertsub

Re: EAGER WIFE

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:43 am

It didn't take long for us. I caught my wife with another guy before we got married. We were living together and I moved out when I caught her. She continued to fuck him for a couple of months, until she got tired of him, and then wanted me back. We got back together and got married shortly afterwards. That wasn't when she actually started cuckolding me though, it just set the stage.

Before we were even married I was submissive to my wife and we were experimenting with bondage and female domination. After we got married I admitted to my wife that I masturbated almost every night during our split up, thinking about her fucking they guy I caught her with. Her response was simply "Well, THAT is interesting!" A few months later there was a male stripper review booked at a local bar and I told my wife she should go with her girlfriends (no men were allowed in the bar during the show). She enthusiastically agreed but said she wanted to leave me tied up in our bed while she was out because she didn't want me masturbating while she was gone. I agreed to it and when the evening arrived she tied me naked and spread eagle to the bed and made me watch while she got ready to go out. Just before leaving, she blindfolded me and said "I don't want you to be able to do anything but lay here and think about your wife having fun with those hunks! I want you horny as hell when I get home!" She then left, telling me "Sweet dreams!" just before the bedroom door closed.

I laid there for several hours, dozing off and awakening to any little noise that might signal her return. Every time I woke up my dick would immediately get hard in anticipation. I had no way of knowing how much time had passed because of being blindfolded. When I finally heard the bedroom door open my dick was rock hard and I shivered in anticipation. My wife then said "My my, look how hard you are!" I listened to her undress and she finally got on the bed next to me. She started stroking my erection as she told me how good of a time she had with her girlfriends at the show. She then said "I have an admission to make. One of my friends and I went back to the hotel with the guys in the show and I ended up giving one of them a blow job! I hope you're not mad." She knew exactly what she was doing, she had been stroking my dick the whole time and I was ready to cum at any time. I asked her "You didn't fuck him?" and she replied "No, I was kind of embarrassed to go that far with my girlfriend there." I told her "You should have went ahead and fucked him!" and she said "Oh, don't worry, next time I will!" That was when I started to orgasm, shooting cum clear up onto my face and she said "Oh my god, you really want me to fuck another guy, don't you?" I told her that I wanted her to fuck a lot of other guys and she said that would not be a problem!

That was the start of her cuckolding me, she would go out once every month or two with her girlfriends, leaving me tied and blindfolded at home. We have a restraint system that I can release in an emergency but can't be reconnected by me so she would know if I released myself. She almost always managed to get fucked before coming home and her girlfriends all knew she was cuckolding me. During that time she fucked several of my friends and coworkers. She never told them I knew what she was doing and most of them thought she was cheating on me. I knew what she was doing because I was fed their creampie every time when she got home! That period lasted for well over two years.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:26 am

It was about three months between when I brought it up and she did it. It was her birthday and she asked about my fantasies and I told her some. She responded with those were rather tame and wanted to hear a wild one. So I told her what I thought was a “no way in hell” fantasy, her having sex with another man. She got quite and I thought she was mad. After a few minutes she said interesting. Jump ahead 3 months to my birthday, I come home from work and she is wearing a nice dress. She told me we were going out for dinner. At the restaurant while waiting for our food, she handed me her phone and told me to look at the photo album, discreetly. As I was opening the photo album, she said that my fantasy had come true. I saw a picture taken in a mirror of her naked, with the tops of stockings visible, standing next to a naked man. As I looked up, she looked nervous and my mind was racing. I just managed to ask, “did you have fun?” She answered yes and blushed some. I smiled and said good. As we were walking to the car after dinner, she told me she could still feel him in her.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:16 pm

It took about a year but has been worth the effort. I'm as excited each time now as when she started.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:43 am

On my wives birthday we were drunk and talking about sexual fantasies. She asked my about my wildest fantasy and I told her it was her fucking another man. A few months later on my birthday she informed me my fantasy had come true that day.

We were having issues in our marriage and it turns out she had met someone over the summer, playing Pokemon Go, that she liked and was considering having an affair with. So she waited and their first time was on my birthday. It started us down this path, and our relationship in our marriage improved.