Who in our family first suggested cuckolding?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who, husband or wife, first suggested cuckoldry?

Your cuckolding agreement began because she cheated on you.
26%
Cuckolding was at your request and she had not previously fucked another since marriage.
58%
Cuckolding was her idea and she had not previously fucked another since marriage.
9%
You don’t have a clue how it began.
8%

Total votes: 233

theothercuck
Trainable

Re: Who in our family first suggested cuckolding?

Unread post by theothercuck » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 am

I'm somewhere between 1 and 3. She cheated on me, and I broke up with her over it. When we got back together she hadn't cheated, but requested to be allowed to cheat. So technically 3, but she had a history of cheating.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 pm

My wife cheated on me a number of times. We had kids so I stayed and had no choice but to let her do what she wanted/needed. I only found out about some of her adventures after the fact but could always tell when something was up because of how attractive she looked.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:52 pm

My wife cheated on me a number of times. We had kids so I stayed and had no choice but to let her do what she wanted/needed. I only found out about some of her adventures after the fact but could always tell when something was up because of how attractive she looked.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:02 am

It seems to me that cheating may be higher than I predicted at the end. Many of the experiences here have come from her cheating.. Or indirectly from her cheating. Or even cheating previously which began giving the husband cuckold thoughts. I am not surprised !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

jodi5456
Trainable

Unread post by jodi5456 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am

We had mfms before, but she played alone with one FB that I did not know about. She felt guilty and told me about it. I was extremely angry at the time. It took me a while to figure out exactly why I was angry because my emotions were rocking back and forth. Then I realized it was because she hadn't been honest with me. I have no problem with sex with friends just don't hide it. I did realize though that it made me extremely hot thinking about her playing. She found honesty has its rewards.

PnG2010
Trainable

Unread post by PnG2010 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:42 am

I've been interested in this kink for a long, long time. My ex wife and I played with it and she actually left me for a man she met when she was on a date.

P and I met in 2008 on POF and went on a couple of dates. There was certainly a spark but our lives went in different directions. Two years later I looked her up and she was single again. I remember sitting at a bar while she told me about all the young studs she was fucking. I said 'you might find this weird, but you're turning me on.'

I even admitted to her that I am bi. On our third date, she walked into my house wearing a T shirt that said "Dirty Girl" on it. She then invited a bi friend of hers to come over. She sat there and watched as we blew each other. Her clothes stayed on.

As we got more involved, I insisted that she continue seeing her other lovers. I made her promise to never stop. Our sex life was over the top wild..... and then we got married. We now have teenagers roaming about our house 24/7 and rarely have time to invite guys. She is free to go out and play but does so rarely. In fact she now encourages ME to go out and find mischief.

At this point she's kinda over it and I'm longing for some action.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:59 am

bradisalpha wrote:It seems to me that cheating may be higher than I predicted at the end. Many of the experiences here have come from her cheating.. Or indirectly from her cheating. Or even cheating previously which began giving the husband cuckold thoughts. I am not surprised !!

Brad
We aren't surprised either. It's easy to imagine that if your wife is learned to be fucking another guy, she would have a difficult time not agreeing to cuckolding. It's also understandable why she might even suggest it if she knows her husband wants her to. That's a safer way of continuing to fuck either the same man or attain sex with anyone else whenever she wants. We also understand wives who won't do it for a variety of reasons; but I'm glad my wife is was eager, and so now is she.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:48 pm

I voted for the first option, "Your cuckolding agreement began because she cheated on you.", although our experience was a hybrid, or amalgam of factors;

- my interest in cuckolding developed because of her cheating
- her cheating ran on and off from the time we dated, through our early marriage
- she did not cheat on me repeatedly after we were married, once that I know of as a revenge response to an affair I had, once as a consequence of too much alcohol, and bad judgement (these are the events I know of, although I have some suspicions of additional undisclosed events)
- finally, as a response to a long seduction, she became a hot wife/cuckoldress of her own accord

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Me getting cuckolded is not something me or my wife planned. It just happen. Me and my wife got into swinging first. I really wasn't into swinging though. What I really wanted was to see my wife have incredible sex with another man. So eventually that led to her being a Hotwife. One night in a swingers club she ran into a guy she had a crush on in high school. In high school he was the rich popular party kid. My wife was the super skinny poor girl with no friends. Now that same guy is a loudmouth arrogant asshole. But for some reason my wife only saw the young guy she had a crush on years ago. He invited us back to his house. I told my wife why I thought he wanted us to go with him. There was no talking my wife out of going to his house. This was the first time my wife went against my wishes. She promised me that all she wanted to do was reminisce with her friend. I had a feeling she was not being truthful.

After a little reminiscing the guy started telling my wife how much he like her in high school. I know he was lying because he kept calling my wife by her older sister name. But there was no stopping my wife. He started kissing my wife. He then told me to sit there and watch while he fuck the hell out of my wife. I was pissed and turned on at the same time. Big part of me wanted to punch the shit out of him. The guy was sitting on a couch drinking whiskey as my wife gave him a blowjob. The guy told me to come get his glass and make him another drink as my wife was was doing her thing. I didn't move at first until my wife looked at me as if she really wanted me to do what he was asking. The guy was shaking his glass at me as if he wanted me to hurry up. I got his drink. He then told me told me to go get him a condom. I did as I was told only to make my wife happy. I really didn't like the guy but I couldn't wait to see him duck my wife. At that very moment I knew I was a cuckold. I was really hoping he would be a dud in the bed. Unfortunately the guy really did fuck the hell out of my wife that night.
A few times to be honest.

VeezKnight
Prepubescent

Unread post by VeezKnight » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:28 am

We started out as a female-led relationship. Early on she indicated that one day she would cuckold me and further admonished me not to fuck it up by getting "all pissy about it." I have to admit that even at that time, the prospect caused me feelings of angst, but also an underlying excitement. Some years later my wife unexpectedly relayed to me how my small penis did nothing for her, that she could scarcely feel me inside her when we fucked, and that she simply needed more. She asked me, "What are we going to do about that?" Clearly the day had come and she had decided to make me a cuckold. I could have objected to where she was going with it, but the truth was by then, the idea of being a cuck turned me on. To be sure, I still had some concerns and reservations, but those largely faded away the first time I found myself watching my wife spread her legs for another man. After the fact, we both had to admit that the experience was even hotter than we had imagined. So while cuckolding was essentially my wife's initial idea, our continuation in this lifestyle is mutual.
Last edited by VeezKnight on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:34 am

bltn1966 wrote:Me getting cuckolded is not something me or my wife planned. It just happen. Me and my wife got into swinging first. I really wasn't into swinging though. What I really wanted was to see my wife have incredible sex with another man. So eventually that led to her being a Hotwife. One night in a swingers club she ran into a guy she had a crush on in high school. In high school he was the rich popular party kid. My wife was the super skinny poor girl with no friends. Now that same guy is a loudmouth arrogant asshole. But for some reason my wife only saw the young guy she had a crush on years ago. He invited us back to his house. I told my wife why I thought he wanted us to go with him. There was no talking my wife out of going to his house. This was the first time my wife went against my wishes. She promised me that all she wanted to do was reminisce with her friend. I had a feeling she was not being truthful.

After a little reminiscing the guy started telling my wife how much he like her in high school. I know he was lying because he kept calling my wife by her older sister name. But there was no stopping my wife. He started kissing my wife. He then told me to sit there and watch while he fuck the hell out of my wife. I was pissed and turned on at the same time. Big part of me wanted to punch the shit out of him. The guy was sitting on a couch drinking whiskey as my wife gave him a blowjob. The guy told me to come get his glass and make him another drink as my wife was was doing her thing. I didn't move at first until my wife looked at me as if she really wanted me to do what he was asking. The guy was shaking his glass at me as if he wanted me to hurry up. I got his drink. He then told me told me to go get him a condom. I did as I was told only to make my wife happy. I really didn't like the guy but I couldn't wait to see him duck my wife. At that very moment I knew I was a cuckold. I was really hoping he would be a dud in the bed. Unfortunately the guy really did fuck the hell out of my wife that night.
A few times to be honest.

There is something particularly exciting when your wife gets it on with a bad boy.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 pm

A co-worker started flirting with my wife, and she was infatuated and encouraged it. They progressed from meeting for lunch to going out together for lunch to skipping lunch and going to the park and making out for an hour....all behind my back. When she made arrangements to "work late next Friday" so she could go to dinner with him and then a motel after, she FINALLY confessed to me what she was up to......NOT because she wasn't going, but because she could not do it behind my back!!

She reminded me of my comment early in our dating relationship that "honesty was a LOT more important than fidelity because it was DIShonesty that caused marriages to break up" (as both of ours had). She was quite shocked to find out that not only was I ok with her "cheating" but I was VERY turned on by it and wanted her to plan to spend the night with him so she wasn't rushed. We spent the week getting her ready for her date......new outfit, new hairdo, professional makeup at Macy's the night of, and she went to "dinner" looking like a sexy ad for "you are getting lucky tonite" perfume!! LOLLOL

The had a fun sexy affair that lasted 6 months and only ended because he got cold feet over his wife asking about all the overtime he was working. They parted friends. Since then, there have been several affairs all of which started behind my back initially and were admitted to only when it became VERY obvious or she had to....like the quick planned trip to Cancun with her Boss/Lover of 2 years ad when she came home she admitted the relationship because there was a GOOD chance she had come home PREGNANT!!

CW

briggs

Unread post by briggs » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:20 am

CuckTalk wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm
My wife cheated on me for the first time less than a year after we started going out, when still 17. She had a couple of affairs as well as numerous casual encounters. Although I was very turned on and wanted to hear all the details so I could wank about it, I was also very hurt to be excluded. I was also very young and found it hard to handle the conflicting emotions. Eventually, she admitted she wasn't going to stop, so I accepted she is who she is and started to embrace the situation. She then dated others openly, which became what I would call proper cuckolding on our wedding night.
Hi cucktalk
Just came across you comment do you have any more details on how you became cucked on your wedding night?

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:05 am

I suggested it after she admitted a long term affair however this wasn't her first admission and I suggested we discuss this to bring honestly into our marriage.

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:16 pm

It was my idea sort of. A coworker of mine told me about cucking her husband and about all the fun things. I expressed some interest but had no idea how to discuss with hubby. She suggested sexy talk while giving him a hand job. She said when you get hubby hard ask him how he would feel about you cucking him by fucking a coworker that you had the hots for. Well I tried that and hubby just moaned, orgasmed and shot cum all over us! Well it was not long before I properly cucked him!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:48 pm

We started swinging with friends when I was 21 and my wife was 20. It was unplanned but we loved it. Soon we were swinging weekly. We both got horny watching people flirt with us when we were at clubs and we both enjoyed watching each other fuck others at swinger parties. If either of us went out with friends for a night we would always ask each other if we met anyone hot. I remember Ann coming home one night extra horny telling me she had met a hot guy who had nearly talked his way into her panties. I laughed and asked she didn't fuck him if he was that hot? She laughed and said she very nearly did. I asked her the same question again. All of a sudden the conversation got serious and by the end we had agreed that if either of us was out and met someone hot we could fuck them. It was probably a few months later that I got a call from Ann saying she had met a guy and wanted to bring him home. She had told him about our agreement and that I would be home. He was fine with it so long as I wasn't bi and tried to touch him. About 40 minutes later a taxi pulled up and Ann and her new friend came inside. That was the start of our open marriage and hotwifing (not that we knew about hotwifing back then).

InigoMontoya
Site Admin

Unread post by InigoMontoya » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:23 pm

None of the above.

We started out swinging but it was just so damned hard to find two couples that mesh like that. Much easier to just find an extra guy. That lead to hotwifing simply because it was easier. But I had always had a bit of a BDSM fetish that was separate from the hotwifing.... From there, it was a bit of a natural progression combining the two activities.
Deposed Dictator