Who in our family first suggested cuckolding?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who, husband or wife, first suggested cuckoldry?

Your cuckolding agreement began because she cheated on you.
26%
Cuckolding was at your request and she had not previously fucked another since marriage.
58%
Cuckolding was her idea and she had not previously fucked another since marriage.
9%
You don’t have a clue how it began.
8%

Total votes: 233

yielding william
Experienced

Who in our family first suggested cuckolding?

Unread post by yielding william » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Cuckolding is most often the husband's idea but sometimes the wife's. It often results because the wife had an affair and was caught; the husband, after his hissy-fit, realized the affair was exciting and, to his wife's dismay, wanted to hear all the details. This sometimes ends up with the husband or wife asking the other to consider swinging or cuckolding.

So whose initial idea was it?

(I realize there are other initiatives that exist, so write your alternative answers below.)
Last edited by yielding william on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Re: Who in our family first suggested cuckolding?

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 pm

HW would tell me stories about the guys who got into her panties before we got married and after being married for a couple of years I asked her if she had meet anyone she would be interested in dropping her panties. When she told yes and who it was I told her to go for it. I told her there is no doubt in my mind this guy would like to fuck her. It only took her about three months and the next thing I knew she was getting fucked in our bed.

I told her and her current FB I knew I was their cuckold and had no issues with my role in our relationship.

leemanbennett51
Prepubescent

Unread post by leemanbennett51 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:53 pm

I did, I wanted to see that pussy get pounded and when I finally did it was such a turn on. To my surprise it didn't take her long to agree to fuck someone.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Wow... Already showing 75 percent the husbands idea !! It will be interesting to see what percentage is from her cheating as the poll continues. I would estimate that it will end up about 70 percent hubby initiated.. 25 percent her cheating.. And 5 percent her idea or other.

I am anxious to see how close I am
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

louisburke
Prepubescent

Unread post by louisburke » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:19 pm

It started with her wanting to try being with another man. It excite me so much that I pursued this are relentlessly, encouraged and pushed her to be with other men, because I enjoyed being cuckolded so much.

I read this site mostly to hear the Alpha male perspective, like Brad, but I also realize that we cucks are so alike!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:17 am

It was my suggestion to start.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:29 am

Our relationship started as polyamorous and while I certainly got a vicarious charge knowing when she had a date (and certainly some angst early on), however I didn't really eroticize a cuckold thing until after she cheated on me.

Dissimulation continues to really get me off, most recently it was learning that she'd recently had anal sex with her lover without telling me. I also learned a few months back that she'd fucked a mutual friend several times years ago. This one was someone I'd first suspected they had sex when they did erotic photo shoots and then learned she had in an email I ran across but she told me then that it had only ever been oral sex once.

That in turn opened the door to think that she probably fucked another mutual friend around the same time who'd done several erotic shoots with her.

I loved learning that there were still things she held back from me, it feels 10 times hotter that way.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:34 am

I found out how promiscuous my wife was throughout her life. She'd done things with men that had I known when I met her I would have never-ever married her. But once we opened up to each other about our pasts, everything she'd done turned me on so much I just had to watch her having sex with other men.

It's been an amazing ride and it's taken the love between us to a level that I could have never imagined achieving.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am

I caught my wife with another guy before we were married but living together. I moved out and got my own place but two months later we were back together again after she had pretty much lived with the other guy for over a month. Later on I told her how I used to masturbate thinking about her fucking him the whole time we were apart and how it turned me on. Shortly after that was when she started cuckolding me.

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:10 am

cant get how it is most often th husband's idea. My wife's needy pussy led her to seek out cock, not my initiative but I love that she loves it

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 am

cuckdave11 wrote:can't get how it is most often the husband's idea. My wife's needy pussy led her to seek out cock, not my initiative but I love that she loves it
My kind of woman. :mrgreen:
Last edited by CuckPride on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Wife cheated more than once

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Still a wannabe, but I suggested it.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 am

My wife had an unplanned one-night stand during a business trip and told me about it immediately afterwards. This led us some months later to enter the lifestyle.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:30 am

cuckdave11 wrote:cant get how it is most often th husband's idea. My wife's needy pussy led her to seek out cock, not my initiative but I love that she loves it
Did she cheat initially ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

swedcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by swedcuck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:41 am

Early in our relationship we talked about fantasies. She was embarrased but I told her it was okay. So she said a threesome with two guys. At that time I was still a cuck in denial but saw this as an opening and said that I could think myself to allow that. A year later, she was at a friends place playing a party-game where there where sexual questions. There she told people that I mitght agree to a threesome with another guy. I wasn't present at the time but when she told me the morning after I first became annoyed as I felt that my walls of fear about teling her about myself came crashing down. Finally about fifteen minutes later I came clean with everything and told her that I've known since I was 15 that I'm a cuckold but had been living in denial about that for 10 years. Of course she was happy to hear that I now could feel safe enough to tell her and said that now maybee that threesome could come true.

As time went on we saw how hard it was to organise such an event and she started to have sex with other men without me and here we are today, she meets guys regularly and still wants a threesome or more but I have said that I don't think I would be able to participate other than observer, but presumably I would not want to be there so she could focus on the others 100 %.

CuckTalk
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckTalk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

My wife cheated on me for the first time less than a year after we started going out, when still 17. She had a couple of affairs as well as numerous casual encounters. Although I was very turned on and wanted to hear all the details so I could wank about it, I was also very hurt to be excluded. I was also very young and found it hard to handle the conflicting emotions. Eventually, she admitted she wasn't going to stop, so I accepted she is who she is and started to embrace the situation. She then dated others openly, which became what I would call proper cuckolding on our wedding night.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:30 pm

LongTermHubby wrote:My wife had an unplanned one-night stand during a business trip and told me about it immediately afterwards. This led us some months later to enter the lifestyle.
We're now reasonably sure that this is how it most often begins, either with confession or being found out. That assumes the husband wanted it before he learned of it, but we're glad it worked out for you.

The reasoning is easy to understand; typically, a wife (or more rarely, a husband) would rather enter that lifestyle than put up with being reminded of cheating.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Rodney Dangerfield said, "I was driving when I saw a naked man running down the sidewalk. I pulled over and asked why he was doing that.

He said, "We heard you were coming home."

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:35 am

yielding william wrote:
LongTermHubby wrote:My wife had an unplanned one-night stand during a business trip and told me about it immediately afterwards. This led us some months later to enter the lifestyle.
We're now reasonably sure that this is how it most often begins, either with confession or being found out. That assumes the husband wanted it before he learned of it, but we're glad it worked out for you.

The reasoning is easy to understand; typically, a wife (or more rarely, a husband) would rather enter that lifestyle than put up with being reminded of cheating.
I agree ... and have found this to be true in many relationships that I have personally had with hot wife couples. He had wanted it and she found someone she was comfortable with and went forward without telling him until afterwards.. or until she was caught. Sometimes the pressure from her husband is too hard on her to "just fuck someone". A woman normally needs an attraction to fuck someone and she may find that with a friend or coworker and feel comfortable and excited.. And go forward. Afterwards she is left in a dilemma of whether to tell her husband or not fearing he will be upset... So she keeps it hidden. She might tell him when she feels the time is right or end up being a cheating wife. But if the husband has the tendacies to enjoy this then it all works out as you can see in the posts.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

swedcuck wrote:Early in our relationship we talked about fantasies. She was embarrased but I told her it was okay. So she said a threesome with two guys. At that time I was still a cuck in denial but saw this as an opening and said that I could think myself to allow that. A year later, she was at a friends place playing a party-game where there where sexual questions. There she told people that I mitght agree to a threesome with another guy. I wasn't present at the time but when she told me the morning after I first became annoyed as I felt that my walls of fear about teling her about myself came crashing down. Finally about fifteen minutes later I came clean with everything and told her that I've known since I was 15 that I'm a cuckold but had been living in denial about that for 10 years. Of course she was happy to hear that I now could feel safe enough to tell her and said that now maybee that threesome could come true.

As time went on we saw how hard it was to organise such an event and she started to have sex with other men without me and here we are today, she meets guys regularly and still wants a threesome or more but I have said that I don't think I would be able to participate other than observer, but presumably I would not want to be there so she could focus on the others 100 %.
We can see it would be difficult to set up multiple friends. The most certain and easiest way is to post an online ad expressing her request for two (or more) who live in your area.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:28 am

I voted her idea, but it sort of evolved from that. It first came up when we went into a local sex shop just innocently(?) looking around when she asked a clerk if they had cock cages. Up to this time I had never even considered the idea, although with my first wife we had talked (never did) about me watching her with another guy. In the next few weeks Marla and I talked back and forth, with her rejecting the idea, then changing her mind and telling me to buy it and get used to wearing it. She was the one who came up with the idea of putting an ad on CL asking for computer help in exchange for dessert. I started following these cuckold threads on OHW's and discussing what turned me on and off, and it sort of took off from there. It's funny, some of what initially disgusted me, we are now doing mostly at her initiation, although I likely planted the seed with my discussion of this board. Still, when I review other threads, we are likely on the light side of cucking.
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:48 am

tosaintsfan wrote:It's funny, some of what initially disgusted me, we are now doing mostly at her initiation, although I likely planted the seed with my discussion of this board.
Would you mind telling us what things you are doing now that initially disgusted you? Thanks.

CuckTalk
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckTalk » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 am

yielding william wrote:
swedcuck wrote:
As time went on we saw how hard it was to organise such an event .
We can see it would be difficult to set up multiple friends. The most certain and easiest way is to post an online ad expressing her request for two (or more) who live in your area.
I don't understand the difficulty. My wife has never had a problem arranging multiple partners, though I have never been involved.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Subguy80. When we first started cuckolding I did not envision anything other then voyeurism. I could never see me getting off on humiliation. In fact I believe I stated that up front. Now we don't get heavily into it but she she loves to ensure all her encounters know I am a cuck and caged. We do not allow the guy to humiliate me and no talk about small cocks etc but still I never thought it would go this far. She has had me suck cock with 4 different guys. Never saw that happening. She talks about pegging and having guys fuck me. Don't think that will happen. My point I you never know where it will go and I am sure there are more surprises in store for me. It has been a wild ride and I know it has not ended.
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371