All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:09 am 
Player

Yes!

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:46 pm 
Pervert

Husband wrote:
Yes!

Make sure next time you eat her clean as well as lick and tend to his cock and balls.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:52 pm 
Player

Husband wrote:
Brian is an incredible stud. He had many wives and single women. O set him up with her neighbor and others but only watched when Brian made love to S.

So did your wife meet any of the other girls? Was there some bonding and chatting between Brians women, comparing notes on the sex and belonging to him? Were the other hubbies submissive cucks as well? Please share :-)

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:45 am 
Player

I've been fantasizing about this lately. We had done most of this and I'm sure She's have loved this buy it's just so erotic to imagine. Hope others enjoy this:
Driving to Brian's place I commented on how sexy Her legs , feet ad sandals looked and how thrilled I was that SHe would share Her body with Master. "Does it turn You on that I offer You to him?"
"Yes"
"Can I ask him to please make love to You and to put his cock into Your body and ejaculate?"
"Ummmm yes"
Later: "Master can I ask a favor"
"sure"
"Can i please stroke your beautiful proud cock in front of my Goddess"
"Ummm, yes stroke me"

"Master will you please love my wife tonight. fuck Her deeply and ejaculate you sweet cum in Her nude cunt?"
"Ummm yes, now kneel and worship your master's rod and balls"
i'll continue if this turns anyone on.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:04 pm 
Pervert

My wife Beth and I are both now in submission to SIR. He is the alpha male she needed and in fulfilling her need I discovered my need
to pay homage to SIR and also to Beth my wife. Beth submits only to SIR while i submit to the will and orders of both SIR and to Beth.
The most painful part of this for me is when i do something to disappoint either of them.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:50 pm 
Player

petey boy wrote:
My wife Beth and I are both now in submission to SIR. He is the alpha male she needed and in fulfilling her need I discovered my need
to pay homage to SIR and also to Beth my wife. Beth submits only to SIR while i submit to the will and orders of both SIR and to Beth.
The most painful part of this for me is when i do something to disappoint either of them.

petey, do you mind :D

1. What is the most personal gentle erotic affectionate intimate thing you see Beth do/say to SIR? (Like slow deep making out with deep tongue kisses , saying loving words...... this and that..

2. What is the naughtiest dirtisest slutty thing Beth has SIR do to her? (like making her eat SIR's cum out of her lesbian friend's ass in an FFM and making out with her after that,... or having sir pee on Beth while she masturbates) :lol:

3. How much does SIR control your lives? (Can he command you and beth and go through your phones and personal mail? can he make career/professional decisions for Beth and have her just comply?)

:D

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:46 pm 
Pervert

maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:

1. What is the most personal gentle erotic affectionate intimate thing you see Beth do/say to SIR? (Like slow deep making out with deep tongue kisses , saying loving words...... this and that..

2. What is the naughtiest dirtisest slutty thing Beth has SIR do to her? (like making her eat SIR's cum out of her lesbian friend's ass in an FFM and making out with her after that,... or having sir pee on Beth while she masturbates) :lol:

3. How much does SIR control your lives? (Can he command you and beth and go through your phones and personal mail? can he make career/professional decisions for Beth and have her just comply?)

1. One of the most erotic affectionate things she does is to lick at his nipples kissing and telling him how hot he makes her pussy.
Then she will often lick him and meow like a kitty.She also loves to bring him a special pink leather collar he had made for her that
has a little bell on it and beg him to put it on her with a leash. Then he tugs and she knows where he wants to be licked. To make
make her go off the wall nothing makes her hotter than for him to fuck her then eat her pussy of his own cum and then feed her
his cum with kisses.

2. There is one lesbian who loves to have subs like Beth eat her pussy. Beth hates it as she is very hairy there and often not totally
clean. Another time at a party he allowed the woman to mark her with her piss and Beth had to be with her collared. She wet
Beth in front of a large group at a party.

As to question three if you want a detailed description then ask me on private message and I will answer you. Also if any of my answers stirs up further questions I will answer them there anytime

petey

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm 
Player

petey boy wrote:
maxbud wrote:
petey boy wrote:

1. One of the most erotic affectionate things she does is to lick at his nipples kissing and telling him how hot he makes her pussy.
Then she will often lick him and meow like a kitty.She also loves to bring him a special pink leather collar he had made for her that
has a little bell on it and beg him to put it on her with a leash. Then he tugs and she knows where he wants to be licked. To make
make her go off the wall nothing makes her hotter than for him to fuck her then eat her pussy of his own cum and then feed her
his cum with kisses.

2. There is one lesbian who loves to have subs like Beth eat her pussy. Beth hates it as she is very hairy there and often not totally
clean. Another time at a party he allowed the woman to mark her with her piss and Beth had to be with her collared. She wet
Beth in front of a large group at a party.

As to question three if you want a detailed description then ask me on private message and I will answer you. Also if any of my answers stirs up further questions I will answer them there anytime

petey

Great and hot!! Lol! makes my dick hard

Though I dont really enjoy SIR sharing Beth randomly with people, on degrading things just for the sake of it. I like it when sir himself doms beth, owns her, uses her, controls her,...
Do you have any detailed story of an FFM , with Sir passionately doing Beth, like missionary, and also kissing the other slut... :lol: Hottest thing ever.. lol

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:11 am 
Player

I loved submitting to Brian's proud cock in front of my Goddess and it really turned Her on too. The freedom and power it offered Her to totally indulge with my total support and submission. I'd often ask him to wear a robe and nothing else so I had easy and immediate access to his beautiful cock and balls. Caressing another man's cock and manly balls in front of Her knowing that I was preparing this cock to penetrate Her and ejaculate his essence into Her womb was intoxicating.
Kneeling to kiss his cumhole as they kissed further intensified this act of love between the three of us. They would again consummate their love and i would kneel and drink the sacrament of their combined love. Like a beautiful religious ceremony.
I hope this turns others on and I hope others share the intoxicating experience of drinking the sacrament of their bodily fluids.

Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:40 am 
Player

I loved the way Brian flaunted his beautiful cock. He'd sit on the couch with his robe open exposing this powerful wife fucking shaft and comment on how my Goddess made it so hard. It takes a special man to expose his cock to the man who gives his Wife to the stud to use, enjoy and love. We would love his manhood together and She would whisper words of love to me as we worshipped. Its a special feeling of love to adore and worship and make sweet love to the cum hole of the man who makes sweet love to your wife. Total submission to Master and Goddess, so sweet and powerful and totally giving and submissive.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 am 
Player

Husband wrote:
I loved the way Brian flaunted his beautiful cock. He'd sit on the couch with his robe open exposing this powerful wife fucking shaft and comment on how my Goddess made it so hard. It takes a special man to expose his cock to the man who gives his Wife to the stud to use, enjoy and love. We would love his manhood together and She would whisper words of love to me as we worshipped. Its a special feeling of love to adore and worship and make sweet love to the cum hole of the man who makes sweet love to your wife. Total submission to Master and Goddess, so sweet and powerful and totally giving and submissive.

Did Brians wife S, ever kiss or makeout with Brian , whilst you sucked his cock or your wife sucked his cock?How much Did you get to worship Brian's wife's feet ? Did you get to jack off whilst licking his wife's feet or sucking his cock?

Lastly, what words did your wife actually say in her moans and whispers to him, when he was deep inside her pussy taking her ?

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:08 am 
Player

Husband wrote:
O enjoyed feeding me Brian's beautiful proud cock. As my wife left the room to dress for Brian O would ask Her "can he make Brian hard for You?" My Goddess would giggle and say tes. O would command me to kneel and i would submissively ask Her to feed me His beautiful head and sweet shaft. She's put His cock to my lips and stroke Her husband and i worshipped the beautiful cum hole, shaft and balls.

When Brian would finish with your wife, and it turns on his voyuer wife O,.. how was his wife's reclaim sex with her husband brian? (I assume she'd be dripping wet, and she would virtually rape her husband Brian with overwhelming lust :lol:

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:22 pm 
Pervert

maxbud wrote:
Husband wrote:

Did Brians wife S, ever kiss or makeout with Brian , whilst you sucked his cock or your wife sucked his cock?How much Did you get to worship Brian's wife's feet ? Did you get to jack off whilst licking his wife's feet or sucking his cock?

Lastly, what words did your wife actually say in her moans and whispers to him, when he was deep inside her pussy taking her ?

The first time I heard SIR taking my beloved Beth, she cried out when she saw me standing in the corner, "Forgive me Petey, and thank you for
letting me have the first real cock of myeline." Then for the rest of the nite it was as if i wasnt there.