Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:40 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 761 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2931 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am 
Virgin

Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 pm
Posts: 20
He is going to fuck her in front of you


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm
Posts: 119
SlapHappy wrote:
He is going to fuck her in front of you


Over, under and behind too, I bet! :twisted:


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 am 
Trainable

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:22 pm
Posts: 67
Location: Chicago, IL
SF16,

Thanks for the great update. When you have the dinner, Darius may have some concerns of his own like:

- Is he being used? Based on his comments, Darius may feel like you used him as a pawn in Lacey's and yours sexual fantasy. It would be important to let him know that the situation only involved him because Lacey was attracted to him and likes him. Lacey being with him evolved quickly and you weren't sure what to say.

-What is your involvement going to be? A lot of guys don't want another guy there when they are having sex. You might have to let them play alone for a while.

-The dinner itself may be more awkward for him than you. Anything you can do to make him comfortable would be good. If he can demonstrate that touching Lacey or kissing Lacey in front of you doesn't cause a problem, that might put him more at ease. Maybe let them sit on the couch together and you sit on an adjacent chair.

Rep.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 am 
Experienced

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:06 pm
Posts: 113
Hey, nothing new to report really. But Darius has been asking a lot of questions of my wife. Hes not into the dinner idea yet but we’re hoping he will so we can get everything out and explained so everyone’s cards are on the table. But my wife has been doing a magnificent job of teasing and slut talking him to remind him what he’s got hassle free! He was pretty annoyed when he realised the video my wife took of him fucking her was for me and I had seen it, but he’s calmed now and it almost worked well because it’s the perfect demonstration that I’m 100% happy with what they’re doing.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:03 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm
Posts: 119
I imagine he’s still apprehensive that you may be secretly pissed about the whole thing and/or a little miffed that he was used as a plaything by you guys. When you know he’s alone, maybe show up as his door with Lacey and a sixer. Watch some sports and share a beer while she sucks his big black cock right in front of you. Nothing says ‘we’re sorry’ better than beer and a blowjob.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:23 am 
Player

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:58 am
Posts: 296
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Honesty is always best. Having said that, Darius shouldn't be too upset with the lack of disclosure since he was cheating with a married lady. It goes both ways.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:04 am 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:32 am
Posts: 1509
Well I look forward to hearing about her date tonight.

_________________
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:04 am 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 pm
Posts: 1303
I bet she has masturbated all the time thinking about his BBC and how she craves it so much


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:58 am 
Experienced

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:49 pm
Posts: 144
wow, u & your wife have nothing to be sorry for. Darius has no reason to be mad at u 2. he was not used by u. he should consider himself, lucky, & gifted by u & your wife. how many guys get to enjoy sex with a lovely woman, with no strings? he should consider himself lucky for the gift.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 pm 
Player

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:08 pm
Posts: 390
gulfcpl wrote:
Honesty is always best. Having said that, Darius shouldn't be too upset with the lack of disclosure since he was cheating with a married lady. It goes both ways.


You beat me to it. Lacy might want to point this out to Darius in a teasing way. If he still doesn't get it, he's probably just a selfish asshole in my opinion.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:37 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 am
Posts: 229
Any plans to have him fuck her anytime soon?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 am 
Prepubescent

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:31 am
Posts: 10
Darius has no right to be upset. His intentions were to fuck a married women behind her husband's back. That's just some week whining bs test to see how you two respond. Plus it takes him out of the alpha role.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:06 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 pm
Posts: 186
Hi SF16

As you know, I thought your wife was awesome to test you out with a fake cuckolding to start with.

But I am afraid I winced when I read how you were proposing how she would tell Darius (and did tell him) that you knew. Sometimes truth is not the best policy. He has lost a lot of face and that usually comes back to bite you, either in things being awkward with him, or him not trusting the pair of you or bad-mouthing you if things break up.

Sometimes when a lie has been told (or here implied) it is better to tell another lie to reverse into the truth. I would have suggested that you invite him round to dinner and let him cuckold you, him believing that you thought it was the first time he'd fucked her. (So, he comes round, you all get drunk, too late for him to go back, he stays overnight, you go to sleep, wife joins him in bed and they noisily fuck, you 'discover' them and show him you're erect). He then sees that you get off on it and is delighted, and there is none of this awkwardness. The fact he had fucked her before is just their little secret, so it appears. Too late now but maybe one for the future.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 am 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:51 pm
Posts: 1303
This thread started so hott, but has fizzled out.
Too bad, everyone really got so excited, including me.
Hope for some long updates


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:13 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 am
Posts: 1145
Dear Secretfantasy,

Don't let the somewhat negative remarks above dissapoint you.
I disagree that not telling Darius the full truth from the start is really a lie; there is a saying "All is fair in war and love" and anyone playing along fucking the wife of a neighbour doesnt have the right to become angry or dissapointed when the only emission is that the husband actually knows.

Also, your thread is still among the hottest here. I think it is natural for these kind of relationships to have some intense periods and then some less intense periods. We all live vanilla lives on the side.

I really hope to hear from you again, regardless if you have a steamy update of if "nothing has happened"

Sincerely
elina


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:11 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:40 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Buffalo, NY USA
NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:
This thread started so hott, but has fizzled out.
Too bad, everyone really got so excited, including me.
Hope for some long updates

Sometimes real life is not the same as porn movie plots. There are ebbs and flows in any relationships and when you are updating as events occur, long spells of inactivity are to be expected. If Darius persists in his obstinacy, Lacey should have very little trouble finding another suitable partner, one who doesn't mind that hubby is encouraging her.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:48 am 
Player

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 484
Location: Aus
jmontagn wrote:
NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:
This thread started so hott, but has fizzled out.
Too bad, everyone really got so excited, including me.
Hope for some long updates

Sometimes real life is not the same as porn movie plots. There are ebbs and flows in any relationships and when you are updating as events occur, long spells of inactivity are to be expected. If Darius persists in his obstinacy, Lacey should have very little trouble finding another suitable partner, one who doesn't mind that hubby is encouraging her.



Completely agree. As tittalating as this forum may be, it’s not a wank festival for us pervs. It’s a forum for people to discuss the lifestyle for better or worse. I hope the OP continues to post the good and the bad as he sees fit.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 am 
Experienced

Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm
Posts: 119
Wishful thinking wrote:
Completely agree. As tittalating as this forum may be, it’s not a wank festival for us pervs. It’s a forum for people to discuss the lifestyle for better or worse. I hope the OP continues to post the good and the bad as he sees fit.


Not just a wank festival you mean :lol:


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:43 am 
Experienced

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:06 pm
Posts: 113
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long delay but a guy at my wife’s work left his job so she’s been picking up a lot of his slack while they try to hire someone new! We haven’t even had sex in over a week, she’s just been exhausted. Darius has pretty much come full circle and come back round into flirting mode, but Lacey really hasn’t had much time for him so bar some dirty talk nothing much has happened. He’s kind of ignoring me and just trying to focus on her, like he’s pretending he didn’t learn about the situation and just concentrating on Lacey.

However I had a great suggestion from a user on here to break the ice! MichaelW suggested I send her to him in a sexy outfit with a note from me apologising for lying to him and to have my wife for a few hours as compensation. Both me and Lacey loved that idea so a huge thank you to him, both for that awesome idea and in general because he’s been a big help for me throughout this whole thing! We’re going to do that, Lacey is very excited by it, but we’ll be waiting til some of the pressure on her calms down a bit because she’s exhausted, but the good news is their interviewing people so hopefully it won’t take so long for them to bring someone in to help her because they know very well the pressure it’s put on her, I wish they had enough been a bit better prepared because they knew the guy was leaving anyway!

The other development is that I’ve been looking around some websites to see what’s on offer as far as BBC for my wife. Not so many in our immediate area but it’s quite surprising how many black bulls there are in the region in general, I’ve only really touched on this with Lacey because she’s exhausted enough and I don’t want to bring anything up to her until she’s in a better more positive frame of mind!

Again sorry for the long delays lately and the lack of badly articulated walls of text. But unfortunately life and careers just don’t cater to fetishes!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 pm 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 am
Posts: 1537
Cool sounds like a great idea indeed


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:59 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm
Posts: 991
Location: Rocky Mountains
I like the idea of the hand delivered note and I'm certain that Darius will not resist her.

I however, see no need to admit to lying. You two simply omitted a few details while she was breaking the ice with him.

I would word it slightly different and apologize for the misunderstanding about your knowledge of what (and who) your lovely wife has been up to.

Mr GILF

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Story viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41180

Photos viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41811


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:02 am 
Virgin

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 am
Posts: 36
Secretfantasy16 wrote:
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long delay but a guy at my wife’s work left his job so she’s been picking up a lot of his slack while they try to hire someone new! We haven’t even had sex in over a week, she’s just been exhausted. Darius has pretty much come full circle and come back round into flirting mode, but Lacey really hasn’t had much time for him so bar some dirty talk nothing much has happened. He’s kind of ignoring me and just trying to focus on her, like he’s pretending he didn’t learn about the situation and just concentrating on Lacey.

However I had a great suggestion from a user on here to break the ice! MichaelW suggested I send her to him in a sexy outfit with a note from me apologising for lying to him and to have my wife for a few hours as compensation. Both me and Lacey loved that idea so a huge thank you to him, both for that awesome idea and in general because he’s been a big help for me throughout this whole thing! We’re going to do that, Lacey is very excited by it, but we’ll be waiting til some of the pressure on her calms down a bit because she’s exhausted, but the good news is their interviewing people so hopefully it won’t take so long for them to bring someone in to help her because they know very well the pressure it’s put on her, I wish they had enough been a bit better prepared because they knew the guy was leaving anyway!

The other development is that I’ve been looking around some websites to see what’s on offer as far as BBC for my wife. Not so many in our immediate area but it’s quite surprising how many black bulls there are in the region in general, I’ve only really touched on this with Lacey because she’s exhausted enough and I don’t want to bring anything up to her until she’s in a better more positive frame of mind!

Again sorry for the long delays lately and the lack of badly articulated walls of text. But unfortunately life and careers just don’t cater to fetishes!


Thanks for updating us! Have you told your wife about this thread yet, by any chance?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:08 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:06 pm
Posts: 113
Good morning all! So I have a little news for this thread!

My wife went out last night with her girl friends, she hadn’t told me beforehand (I was hoping for a potential date with Darius and maybe a talk about some other prospects on the internet). But she told me yesterday morning she was going out, which isn’t out of the ordinary, she had said earlier in the week that they were talking about the possibility of a night out, because it’s been a very long time since she was out with her girls and she needs a night out to get the stress out. So anyway she got ready and went out looking hot ofcourse. We texted a little after she left but then I left her to it. They went to the next town over from us, about 20 minutes drive, it’s bigger and has a lot more nightlife, our towns a little dead, but it’s just nice and quiet and we like it that way.

Anyways, about 3 hours after she left she said they were in a club and she was getting the usual looks and smiles from guys, but she said a black dude just came right up to her and started flirtingat the bar. Now this has happened before, just very rarely with a black guy. He was really nice but she said he was t that great looking and she was with her girls so she couldn’t do anything even if she wanted to, so she just politely told him she was married but she was flattered by him, and he just kind of shrugged it off and said if she ever changed her mind blah blah. So she told me about this and we had a little laugh about it.

Then about an hour later she text me again saying “you won’t believe what just happened again”. I replied “no way, another black guy?”. She said yeah, but this one was better looking, buff, bald and a slight beard, but still a bit shorter than Darius and me. She said she talked to this one a while longer without telling him she was married, and he even put his hand around her waist to gesture her forward to the bar to get her a drink. But like before, even if she wanted to, her friends were there watching so she couldn’t do anything. She said he was nice and actually kind of sexy, but she had to politely palm him off then went straight to the bathroom to text me.

Now she says one other guy (white) tried it on with her before they left, but the incredible thing was it didn’t look like there was any black guys in the club, she didn’t see them until they were stood with her trying their best to fuck her! And she said it turned her on so much that 2 of the very few black men in the club came to her out of everyone!

She was a little drunk when she got home but boy was she turned on! My dry spell was ended and we had great sex with her taunting me about how I wished She had ridden a big black cock in the toilets and she wished she had to. But Unfortunately she didn’t get a number or anything for the second guy and I doubt she’ll be seeing Darius today because she’ll be feeling a little Illwhen she wakes up I suspect.

But I finally had sex atleast! And it’s great that she’s getting turned on and getting attention from other black guys!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:06 pm
Posts: 113
Just4you32 wrote:
Secretfantasy16 wrote:
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long delay but a guy at my wife’s work left his job so she’s been picking up a lot of his slack while they try to hire someone new! We haven’t even had sex in over a week, she’s just been exhausted. Darius has pretty much come full circle and come back round into flirting mode, but Lacey really hasn’t had much time for him so bar some dirty talk nothing much has happened. He’s kind of ignoring me and just trying to focus on her, like he’s pretending he didn’t learn about the situation and just concentrating on Lacey.

However I had a great suggestion from a user on here to break the ice! MichaelW suggested I send her to him in a sexy outfit with a note from me apologising for lying to him and to have my wife for a few hours as compensation. Both me and Lacey loved that idea so a huge thank you to him, both for that awesome idea and in general because he’s been a big help for me throughout this whole thing! We’re going to do that, Lacey is very excited by it, but we’ll be waiting til some of the pressure on her calms down a bit because she’s exhausted, but the good news is their interviewing people so hopefully it won’t take so long for them to bring someone in to help her because they know very well the pressure it’s put on her, I wish they had enough been a bit better prepared because they knew the guy was leaving anyway!

The other development is that I’ve been looking around some websites to see what’s on offer as far as BBC for my wife. Not so many in our immediate area but it’s quite surprising how many black bulls there are in the region in general, I’ve only really touched on this with Lacey because she’s exhausted enough and I don’t want to bring anything up to her until she’s in a better more positive frame of mind!

Again sorry for the long delays lately and the lack of badly articulated walls of text. But unfortunately life and careers just don’t cater to fetishes!


Thanks for updating us! Have you told your wife about this thread yet, by any chance?


Hey! No I haven’t told her about this thread, I’m keeping it just a thing for me to vent and use to talk about the lifestyle.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:00 pm 
Player

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Posts: 424
Order a set of business cards with her phone number for her to pass out... ;)

_________________
From Norway...
The land of the fjords and the midnight sun...


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 761 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2931 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze