How did your cuckold relationship begin?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

You brought the idea up to your wife
48%
Your wife brought the idea up to you
7%
She cheated on you and you found out and liked it
13%
She cheated on you and told you and you liked it
11%
You were swingers and it evolved to a cuckold relationship
11%
Your female led relationship evolved to cuckolding
10%

Total votes: 440

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:00 pm

So how did your cuckold relationship begin?

For us, she knew I was submissive and i showed her hot wife cuckold stories and even encouraged her when she went out with her coworkers after work for happy hour!by putting condoms in her purse so she knew I was serious.

So on a Sunday night before a business trip I was preparing for, she came in and told me she had taken a lover last week but at the time would not tell me any details but wanted me to know and was I ok with it. I immediately layed down on the floor and begged her to let me taste her pussy. She opened her robe and sat on my face while I thoroughly ate her out. But no pussy for me that night, I had to wait until the next weekend when I returned.

How I wish she was still a hot wife now.
Last edited by wannabecuck69 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: How did your cuckold relationship begin?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Started in the Hot G/F lifestyle and evolved as time passed. It started with her going out more often, then going 100% exclusive with lover who then became her first boyfriend, and lastly the moment she told me her boyfriend asked her to move in with him and she had said yes and that they had signed a 12 month lease to an apartment.

Moving my girlfriend's belongings from my place to this new apartment made me feel like I had never felt before. Like a complete cuck giving up his gf but loving every thought that came from it, especially knowing that she is going to let her bf do things never done to her before and in their own home. That was the day I accepted and assumed the role of being a cuck.

I loved every bit of seeing my gf not living with me and having her privacy to have her own private sex life outside of our relationship.

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:28 am

I voted "female led relationship" cause it's the only thing close. My wife, young NEW gf at the time decided I was much older and that she needed to experience more things and to have a bf through her last H.S. year & during her undergrad years to make those more memorable years, more normal years. So we started off that way immediately as it was her wish & I'd do anything to keep her....be with her. For years we were a few hours away from each other and our phone & text sex became about her with him...and sometimes when we were together too. But as it evolved, we evolved I became hooked on being a Cuck and joined this site around that time.

When we met she has a bf. he would bring her hours to see me & we would spend weekends together. I was the "older bull". then he was out of the picture and one weekend she brought another guy to our place to spend the weekend. she informed me she wanted to date him & I remember seeing her first take a walk with him hand and hand and how hurt I was. that night she started in his bed (at our place) and would come down to me after a little while with him. back and forth. she'd be in our bed with me a little....then he'd text her to come back up to him. It was exciting and the next day wasn't awkward so we both knew we could be together this way. I feel she ended up more his than mine for years but always knew she was intimately mine and she still is & always will be. she still sees him and fucks him (read our post) and I only wish it was more often now. so my wife introduced me to both a Hotwife & Cuck lifestyle & there is no changing that now and we both know that, accept that & enjoy that. we both have strong submissive tendencies and we work through that together but I can't wait till she agrees with me she needs an older bull Dom to really offer her what she needs in sex. we play with lots of bondage toys & nothing turns her on more...but if it was from a true Dom I can only imagine how much she'd orgasm & be addicted to that sex.

It will come in time
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 am

I had to use all three votes to cover our situation! First, she cheated on me and I caught her and liked it, then we got into swinging for a bit and at the same time started to evolve into a wife led marriage.

We weren't married when I caught her cheating, but we were living together and I moved out. Two months later we were back together, after the new wore off of her lover. After we got married we tried swinging but she has a very jealous streak and didn't deal well with me having sex with other women. At the same time, I was encouraging her to become more dominant and take control of our marriage. She finally got to a point where she became confident enough to tell me she didn't like me having sex with other women. I told her I was okay with that, but I wanted her to keep having sex with other guys. I then admitted to her that when I had caught her cheating and moved out I masturbated almost every night thinking about her and him fucking. She was very surprised by my admission and it took her a few days to process but then she started asking me questions. I admitted that her cuckolding me was a big part of my fantasy of her dominating me. After talking more I convinced her that I wouldn't have the same reaction like the first time she cheated on me.

Shortly after that a male stripper show was booked at a local bar and I encouraged her to go with her girlfriends (no males allowed in the bar during the show) and said she should leave me at home tied to our bed so I couldn't play with myself while she was out. She eagerly accepted my proposal and before leaving with her girlfriends she edged me a couple of times while getting ready (I was already tied to the bed) and kept telling me how horny she was going to be when she got home! She blindfolded me and told me to just lay there and think about how much fun she was going to be having with the male strippers, and then left me in a totally silent house with nothing but my thoughts. When she finally returned she came in the bedroom and I could hear her undressing. She pulled back the blanket and when she saw my erection she said I must have been having some wicked thoughts and I told her that all I could think about while she was gone was her hooking up with one of the strippers. She started playing with my dick and when she had me close to cumming she slowed down and said she had a confession to make. She then proceeded to tell me how she and one of her friends went to the hotel with a couple of the strippers after the show and she gave one of them a blow job. She asked me if I was mad and I told her no, and she should have fucked him! She then got on top of me and started riding my hard dick and said that next time she would definitely fuck someone and I unloaded inside her at that point and as was par for the course by this time, she had me clean up my creampie before untying me. Over the next few days she talked to me, making sure I was still okay with her fucking other men and that it wasn't just an in the moment of passion thing. The very next weekend she again tied me to the bed and went out with her girlfriends. She got fucked by a friend of mine and came home and fed me his creampie while she told me how good he had fucked her. She has been cuckolding me off and on ever since then.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:12 am

We got started several years after we got married, when we were having sex I would ask her about the guys she had been with and to tell me how they had fucked her. Finally after several years, I asked her if she had meet anyone she would want to fuck her. When she told who she would like to fuck, I told her to go for it and about three months later after telling him she was available for him, she had him in our bed. She fucked this guy for two years. So that's how we got started.....

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 am

desertsub, that's hot as anything !!

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 am

inNC wrote:desertsub, that's hot as anything !!
I loved being tied and blindfolded in our bed while she was out with her girlfriends (I had a way to get loose in case of emergencies). On two different occasions she brought girlfriends home with her to show them how she had left me while she was out with them. :oops: Both of them played with my penis and commented on how they couldn't believe I would let her do the things she did! Because of the job she has now she doesn't do that sort of thing anymore, she has to be a lot more discrete. :cry:

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 pm

that only adds to how HOT it must have been... her to show you off in that state of submission & arousal

wallybragg77
Prepubescent

Unread post by wallybragg77 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:36 pm

@ucaneffher That is a recurring fantasy of mine. So hot.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 pm

My wife is gorgeous and quite unique. She has a perfectly flat chest - very muscular, great pecs, absolutely no breasts but tremendous thick nipples that get almost 2" long when erect. I am crazy about her chest!
Also she has really hairy underarm bushes - I love this about her too.
And to top it off, she has the most masculine looking cunt I've ever seen in my life: huge outer labias that really look a lot like my scrotum. You should see her in a tight bathing suit - what a bulge she has down there. And with a lot of pubic hair pouring out around the edges. And the depth of her cunt! My 5" tool is lost in there, always has been.
These masculine traits in her are awesome to me. She is also very pretty and very feminine at the same time: very curvy hips and ass, beautiful shoulders and graceful neck. She looks like a ballerina.
Her lover's cock is, she says, twice the length and thickness of mine. It gives me great pleasure to imagine his massive tool going into my slender ballerina wife's huge cunt. In this they are a perfect match. Though she always liked the way I made love to her in the past, with my tenderness and a lot of oral on my part ( she refuses to go down on me ) what she likes best is getting fucked good and hard. God knows, I did my best in that department. But ever since she got involved with her man she is lights-out addicted to having sex with him. She lets him fuck her any way he wants; her favorite position is her riding him on top. She is one of those women who squirt when they cum. She used to do that even with little old me back in the day; she just drenches him with her gushing juices when they fuck - best orgasms of her life. And to top it off, she then turns and sucks his massive cock to his gushing orgasm, swallowing every drop of his cum. To repeat, she NEVER did that to me. Not even once. What a woman!

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Fantasized about it for years, one hungover morning after a big party we had, I brought it up.

She thought about it for a a short time, and in 3 weeks we were having a threesome with her old boyfriend/our friend.

After that, she didn't think the lifestyle was for her, but about a year and a half later she found a guy she wanted to fuck. she fucked him for a couple months, then found a bull she fucked for a few months, then she found her current boyfriend she's been fucking since November of 2015.

theothercuck
Trainable

Unread post by theothercuck » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 pm

We had a fairly liberal dating phase. She lets her guy friends grab her butt, she flashes them, she was in theater and I watched her do a sex scene on stage, she made a video of her doing a kissing tutorial with her male roommate, etc., and I just had to get used to it. About a year into our relationship she went on a date with another guy (his final dance at his university) and I happily went dress shopping with her, to find the right one that fit so perfectly over her butt that it would be a hot night for him. We were monogamous, I was just going to let him slow dance with my gf, and hold her perfect ass. About a year later she took it too far and cheated on me. We broke up.

A year after that we got back together and a few months in, while she was at a summer camp, skinny dipping, playing sexy truth or dare games, sleeping in the same bed as other guys. We got engaged an during that time she asked about sleeping with other people before the marriage, and she made it clear this was not giving me permission to do the same, she was asking for her alone. I agreed to her having a one night stand, which became one night and the morning after, which became the whole week, which became the whole summer. Two weeks after our wedding it happened during our marriage and we haven't looked back :)

Mark01
Virgin

Unread post by Mark01 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:04 am

For my wife and I it took a long time before she would open her legs and let another man in her pussy. I had been cuckolded by my two previous wives and had fantasies of her making me her cuckold. She definaty possessed a slutty/easy side and could be very dominant. The condotions were right for her to make a perfect Hotwife. The problem once she absolutely despised the thought of cheating in a marriage. For years I begged her to cuckold me which only made her hurt and upset.

Once my life style changed and I basically became a full time sissy who was in a diaper most of the time her sex life was basically reduced to me breastfeeding, eating her pussy, and fucking her with big black dildos. After years of this and the fact I would prematurely ejaculate and have problems maintaining an erection her ex-boyfriend one day out of the clear blue contacted her of Facebook. Within a few minutes of messaging he had told her how much he missed her pussy. He has a nine inch cock and my wife can only orgasm through deep vaginal penetration. With in two weeks, after many conversations and open communication I became her cuckold. She tells me she did it to fulfill my fantasy but I know that her sexual frustration had to be a major reason why she changed her mind.

She absolutely LOVES being a Hotwife now and the power it brings with it. I have never seen her so turned on and satisfied. She recently told me she was surprised about how turned on she became by it. Interestingly enough, our marriage by far is the best it ever has been. Emotionally this had brought us very close and our relationship has definately evolved into a FLR. She loves her new found dominance.
Once you have been cucked you cannot be uncucked.

Cordon
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cordon » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 am

For my "ex" and myself, it started out as "hot wifing" as I had a strong desire to watch her with another man, then have sex with her afterward. She was hesitantly open to the idea, it eventually happened after a somewhat lengthy vetting process. It was the 2nd hottest thing I've ever seen or done. Over the course of a couple of months, we all agreed to get tested so I could experience my greatest fantasy, him ejaculating in her; she desired this, also (making it even more so!). After the deed was done, it was my 1st hottest thing!

Then, the 1st stroke of disaster fell; she left her e-mail open and I found she'd broken the compact we agreed upon: I was to be present for all encounters. It turned out she had been seeing him on the side even more frequently than our 3-somes. She was having sex with him, sometimes more often that I was with her. They even mentioned him coming in her mouth (something that was RARE with me) and swallowing his semen (never with me). When I confronted her with this, a major blow-out; I was given the option of "take it or leave it" but she was going to continue with the affair. I tried to live with it for a few months, now finding no attempts to conceal his semen in her panties. She even went so far as greeting me with a kiss, her mouth full of his semen, when I arrived home one day just as they finished (didn't know he was there). I was both grossed out and strangely excited about it. Eventually, things fell apart, and we separated. During that time, she continued to see him. After a couple of months of this, we agreed to try again, she promising to see him only when I was present. There was another glitch; she was pregnant. Apparently, she had some complications with her IUD and had to have it removed. There was a miscarriage. His visits fell off as his business commitments fell off in our area. Eventually, she left me for good as, apparently, she'd already found another guy to have sex with, moved in with him and eventually married him. I doubt he knows her past other than they were cheating on me and his wife.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 pm

It started after her Christmas party for the restaurant she started working for soon after we bought our first house. Lying on our bed I asked her about her former lovers' penis sizes. She was shocked and somewhat embarrassed but proceeded to tell me about the prodigious and prolific. While stroking me she noticed how hard and excited I was getting and we ended up making mad love. Soon I would make comments and question her if anyone she worked with was attractive to her. She finally admitted there was a younger guy that was flirting with her and she was enjoying his attention. He was almost 10 years younger than this mother of 2. I kept encouraging her to pursue this object of her desire and she finally overcame her fears and did. The rest is history.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:52 am

our 14 year old babysitter almost broke my wife's arm when they wrestled...not unnoticed by her 16 year old boyfriend ;)

oldguyfl

Unread post by oldguyfl » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:05 pm

First time in 1972 or so ex-wife was asked out on a date by a client. We both know what he wanted but I was happy to let her go for some reason. We then went into an open lifestyle. 1993 with current wife and three years into ED I suggested she take a lover which she did but it did not work out. Then three years ago she tried several more with same results. Today we had lunch with another prospect who looks very good. Time will tell.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:16 pm

I used three of the options, I brought up the idea, I found out about her cheating, and liked it, and she told me about some of her cheating encounters, and I liked it.

My wife started cheating on me while we were still just dating, which I did not find out about until well after we were married. This continued through our engagement - which at one point she broke off, to be free to fuck other guys. We resumed our engagement, and although I wasn't aware of it at the time, she was still cheating. We got married, and she had at least five affairs that I know about after we were married, before we started actively engaging in the hot wife lifestyle.

During the time our engagement was off, I became obsessed with the thought of her fucking other guys. There was a period of time when the only way I got get an erection and have an orgasm was thinking about her sucking, and fucking another guy.

After we got married, this was a continual bedroom fantasy - whispered conversation in her ear, role-play, and suggestion while we were having sex. It took almost two decades for all this to come into the open, beyond her having affairs and cheating into an active hot wife lifestyle.

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 pm

I never would have done it if my wife who was my girlfriend at the time hadn't fucked another guy and told me about it. We were both virgins, at least she told me she was, but she was very hot and sexy for 16 and I was a very unsexy but sincere senior in high school. After I couldn't get it hard enough to put it in her there first time she and a friend got picked up by two guys. She got fucked by the guy in the front seat, twice. I can't believe how fast and easy it was for him to fuck her, pop her cherry and fill her with sperm.
It was like a punch in the stomach but the hottest turn on i could imagine. On our wedding night she was pregnant but I asked her to describe every detail of how he fucked her. It was the way I could get really hard and cum very hard in her.
After we were married a short while she told me she was fucking two other guys, because I never made her cum and they did. Without all that encouragement on my part I would have never admitted to her that it turned me on when she fucked other guys. Thats the true story.
I don't think Im that unusual now. At the time I had never heard of a cuckold or anyone else like me who wanted my wife to fuck other men to turn mr on. But aside from the fact that I sucked other kids cocks when I was 10 or 11, which I also think was normal I was like every other kid I knew. I'm really happy there are so many guys out there who have done the same things as I have or at least have a fantasy and would be ok with it if their wife fucked somebody else for fun.
Thats the way I have had sex my whole life....my wife has to fuck or suck another guy first and then I get really horny.
The cock wants what the cock wants

VeezKnight
Prepubescent

Unread post by VeezKnight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:08 am

I used three of the options to vote: 1) My wife, then my SO, did a brief stint in swinging that proved to be more work than was worth it finding compatible couples. However we were involved enough to learn that she was somewhat jealous seeing me with another woman, and I would have preferred to watch my wife with the other man instead of playing with his wife. 2) Four years or so into our relationship I stumbled across Internet information about the femdom lifestyle. Intrigued, and recognizing the my wife (still my SO at the time) was a domme in the rough, I suggested we give the lifestyle a try as a means of eliminating various conflicts that often arose between us. She whole heartedly agreed and later informed me that she would probably cucklold me one day. She admonished me not to fuck it up by getting, as she phrased it, "all pissy" about it.

We got married and continued with the femdom dynamic. There was no further discussion of cuckolding other than sporadic talks about the vague possibility of adopting a poly relationship with another man. I had been taking viagra and another drug off and on all through our relationship due to ED issues, and had finally undergone a penis implant. The implant allows me to pump up my penis to a stiff condition, but it resulted in me losing at least an inch in length. Considering how I was under endowed to start with, that loss was something I could ill afford.

3) About 7 years into our marriage, one summer afternoon while having a drink on our deck, my wife looked me in the eye and said, "You're my best friend in the world, you know that. I love you to death, and we will always be husband and wife. But your little cock does nothing for me, sweetie. I can hardly feel it when you put it inside me. I'm too young and sexy to give up being fucked the way a woman like me needs it."

While it was a surprise to hear her say this out of the blue, it didn't shock me. Intercourse between us had become increasingly less frequent and I knew why that was happening. My wife is extremely attractive and very sexy and for quite a while I had been feeling a great deal of guilt over not being able to satisfy her sexual need. Consequently my sexual advances toward her had become fewer and farther in between. It probably sounds counter productive, but it was almost easier to avoid fucking than to deal with my inevitable failure to satisfy her. Truth was, I felt relieved that my sexual inadequacy was no longer an unspoken issue. It was finally out there.

When my wife added, "So what are we gonna do about it," I replied, "I guess it's time we talk seriously about cuckolding." We did and the rest, as they say, is history. I have been my wife's submissive cuckold for about 5 years now and we are happier together than we have ever been.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:27 am

I first met my wife to be when had just turned 16, a tomboy very masculine in her views and looks and untouched by male hands. She was 6ft tall, slim a jeans wearer her small tight bum encased in tight denim, at the top of her 34-inch legs. Her jumper gave no indication as to the size of her breasts they just appearing as little mole hills. My idea body and the one I had dreamed of as a teenager.

I soon found that when she was in jeans men would look at her small bum encased in denim I liked her being looked at, she didn’t. I soon found it exciting standing in a pub seeing men looking at her, I would try to move my hand from around her waist and caress the side of her buttocks, sometimes she would move my hand other times she didn’t. I enjoyed putting on a show for them, she didn’t know then.

Shortly after I had taken her virginity she phoned and told me that evening she had been out with a man in his mid-30s, she called it a big mistake going out with him and wanted me to know she had cheated on me.

I forgave her the following night as I made love to her inviting body and she told me she had wanted him since she was 15, he was her first real crush and fit, he her knew her age. They had previously kissed as she stood in her school uniform, he wanted her too but she didn’t want him to have her virginity that was to be for someone special. She admitted she had intending and wanted him finally to have her young body, topless in his car she said she had bottled it realizing this was wrong to do this to me. It never crossed my mind about the age difference that he as a chap in his mid 30s had been offered my girlfriends 16 year old body, I was 22.

That Christmas stood in her bedroom with my 35mm camera I took my first picture of her and whilst doing so asked if she would remove her top for a picture, she starred at me, if looks could have killed... she paused before saying her dad wouldn’t like it and would kill her if he found out, I knew yep he would kill me too, but without saying more she removed her top and bra and I gazed at my 16-year-old girlfriend topless as I took the shot then another. I had never thought of taking pictures of any of my ex girlfriends and have no idea why I dared ask her.

At 17 she got laid on holiday and told me immediately as I drove her back from the airport she told me and that she had hated it, she hadn’t wanted it to happen but had got drunk and carried away she started crying as she told me, I stopped the car and made love to her wanting and wet body, I knew then I actually got very turned on by the thought of another man having entered my girlfriend but also making love to her showed her it was all right and I forgave her.

We were married when she was 18 only I knew obviously that my bride stood in virginal white looking so pretty had already cheated on me twice and still I was marrying her.

When she was in her mid-20s my then best mate a womanizer who I knew liked her asked me out of the blue if I would allow him to try seduce my young wife, I told him she wouldn't, but after 12 months of increasingly dirty suggestions I agreed I’d like to see him try.

Soon after I watched as he seduced her in front of me, lights off only the glare of the telly giving me sight of what he was doing, slowly playing, fingering and fondling my wife in front of me before removing her already undone jeans and entering her willing open legs leaving his seed inside my young fertile wife. I had been driven by his desires and I had already accepted I would like to see her with another man.

She already knew by then I wanted to see her with him She had said NO and sometimes stopped me making love to her when I suggested it, other times her body said differently. Turned on by this I gave him further opportunities both with me present and when I was at work to fuck my wife.

A few weeks since her bull asked us how we got into cuckolding, I replied we always were, she was taken aback and didn't agree but relating this story to her she agreed yes saying "I suppose we were always a pair of pervs" although then neither of us knew what cuck or hotwife meant then but we did know then we enjoyed things we wouldn't dare admit to anyone.

danyg
Virgin

Unread post by danyg » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:03 am

before I started dating my wife she dated and had flings with a few of my friends, and we met one night and I had planned on having some fun with her like the rest of the guys. Well we did have some fun, but I started developing feelings for her, and she did for me as well, but it was hard knowing she had a bit of a past and my best friends had gotten blowjobs or sex from her. It would turn me on thinking about it, and as time went on I suggested she fuck my best friend again. Eventually she agreed it would be fun, and it happened and has since evolved into a 10 year relationship with him fucking her. There have been guys in between, but thats how it started.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:46 pm

She mentioned she was in a couple of MFMs before we met,also have more partners in the past with the biggest being 9 " in length. This got me interested in discussing swinging , which lead to some mild cuckolding and swinging.

SunAngel
Virgin

Unread post by SunAngel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:16 pm

We started off when my wife cheated and I found out. After the anger subsided, I couldn't stop jerking off thinking about it. As I found out more, like she let him cum inside her and did things she wouldn't do with me, I got even more turned on. We worked out our issues and opened up and here we are.

If interested, a fuller version of how we got started is here:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=49323

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:58 am

wannabecuck69 wrote:So how did your cuckold relationship begin?

For us, she knew I was submissive and i showed her hot wife cuckold stories and even encouraged her when she went out with her coworkers after work for happy hour!by putting condoms in her purse so she knew I was serious.

So on a Sunday night before a business trip I was preparing for, she came in and told me she had taken a lover last week but at the time would not tell me any details but wanted me to know and was I ok with it. I immediately layed down on the floor and begged her to let me taste her pussy. She opened her robe and sat on my face while I thoroughly ate her out. But no pussy for me that night, I had to wait until the next weekend when I returned.

How I wish she was still a hot wife now.
My girlfriend and I were in our mid-20s and we wanted to try something unusual in bed. I didn't really know what at first. A threesome with another girl would be great, mostly because I wanted to see some girl-on-girl action. My gf fantasized about other girls but she made it clear quickly that she didn't want to do that for real. "A threesome with two men, however, is something I could easily do for real" she said. I had to think about that for a few days, and decided that, ok, why not, let's try.

We started to explore the idea which was actually very intimate. A year later, it happened for real. It was mind-blowing!