Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:25 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

In your experience, what size does your SO prefer?
5" 2%  2%  [ 5 ]
6" 10%  10%  [ 23 ]
7" 29%  29%  [ 68 ]
8" 41%  41%  [ 96 ]
9" 19%  19%  [ 45 ]
Total votes: 237
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:32 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 862
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.

_________________
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:39 pm 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm
Posts: 117
DavidnDaria wrote:
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.


I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.

_________________
About us: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46018


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:44 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 862
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.


I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.


You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. Your initial argument used a bad resource. Your entire argument is falacious, even the above post is falacious simply because you said you could list resources but failed, you only listed names. It's an appeal to closure. If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.

_________________
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:17 pm 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm
Posts: 117
DavidnDaria wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.


I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.


You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. Your initial argument used a bad resource. Your entire argument is falacious, even the above post is falacious simply because you said you could list resources but failed, you only listed names. It's an appeal to closure. If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.


Well we're not allowed to post links so you'll have to look it up yourself. I gave enough info and the information is readily available. The studies and research papers can easily be found.

_________________
About us: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46018


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:49 pm 
Player

Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:05 pm
Posts: 258
DavidnDaria wrote:
You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. (...) If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.

David, you could have simply written something like "I disagree with you. I have a 7"+ cock that my wife Daria loves and her FBs and BF all have bigger ones and Daria only likes the big ones. As such, what you've written or know may not be 100% truth and you maybe should study the issue a little more, if you wish."
No need for the judgemental posts (should all posts be subjected to the same treatment?), especially during this time, IMO.
Merry Christmas everyone. Have fun today/tonight.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:42 am 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 862
Mari55 wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. (...) If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.

David, you could have simply written something like "I disagree with you. I have a 7"+ cock that my wife Daria loves and her FBs and BF all have bigger ones and Daria only likes the big ones. As such, what you've written or know may not be 100% truth and you maybe should study the issue a little more, if you wish."
No need for the judgemental posts (should all posts be subjected to the same treatment?), especially during this time, IMO.
Merry Christmas everyone. Have fun today/tonight.


It wasn't judgemental. Just facts. Fallacies are fallacies. :)

Merry Christmas!

_________________
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:42 am 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 862
calmcurioushubby wrote:
We all could just agree that for whatever reason, some people like big cocks, some like little cocks, and some like average cocks, and not worry about any body else’s preference but our own as well.


Nope. Not happening. <insert joke emoticon> :) Merry Christmas!

_________________
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:33 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 862
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.


I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.


You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. Your initial argument used a bad resource. Your entire argument is falacious, even the above post is falacious simply because you said you could list resources but failed, you only listed names. It's an appeal to closure. If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.


Well we're not allowed to post links so you'll have to look it up yourself. I gave enough info and the information is readily available. The studies and research papers can easily be found.


When you list names, you must at least list the publication(s) and page number(s). It up to the person making the assertion to provide the supporting reference information. It is not an exercise for the reader. As such, if you can't provide that information, your argument void. Think footnotes.

_________________
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:02 am 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 5003
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.


I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.


You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. Your initial argument used a bad resource. Your entire argument is falacious, even the above post is falacious simply because you said you could list resources but failed, you only listed names. It's an appeal to closure. If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.


Well we're not allowed to post links so you'll have to look it up yourself. I gave enough info and the information is readily available. The studies and research papers can easily be found.


You are way too technical for me !!! I don’t and won’t read any stats that refer to sizes.. that doesn’t interest me. I only know what I feel and how I see a woman respond when I am with them. They do expand inside to take an 8” Cock and they certainly do seem to enjoy and comment on feeling “so full” and want to feel it again and again. I, on the other hand, get my enjoyment feeling the whole length of my cock being swallowed deeply by a pussy, or mouth, as I don’t really get enjoyment from just the head or end of my cock being stimulated.

If a woman only sucks the end of my Cock I will not be able to cum in her mouth.. just not enough stimulation for me. I will take it for a short period of time and then need to penetrate her to feel my entire Cock buried inside her to cum. However, if she can deepthroat me.. a sloppy, noisy, deepthroat.. I will not be able to hold back from filling her throat with cum.

You may be right that only the first 2 or 3 inches of a vagina is the eronious area but having that area all the way to the bottom of my cock is also the eronious area for me. And I would think that the long strokes through that area of a vagina is much more exciting to her than short little strokes !! Or so it seems when I am fucking her... long hard strokes and stretching her pussy are the two compliments I get !!!

I think anal just exemplifies that because the spinchter muscles are so strong and right at the beginning of the opening.. and of course, depth is not an issue fucking her ass.. that my Cock is stimulated even more. I can’t last too long in her ass before Cumming so I make sure she is very excited before I fuck her ass because I want her to orgasm with me. My refractory is much longer after I have fucked and cum in her ass.

So, I certainly can’t argue your “facts”, but I can argue the experience of deeply fucking a woman to orgasm... mouth, pussy and ass.

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:42 am 
Trainable

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:38 am
Posts: 69
From the cuckold perspective I completely agree with Brad. Another perspective to look at here as well is not all woman are built the same. My Hotwife can only cum vaginally and anally. That is right. You can lick, suck, and rub on her clit all day long and you will not even get a rise out of her. In fact the look you get from her is are you done yet....hurry up and penetrate me already. Her nipples are almost like her clit as they are super sensitive.

Before I became her cuckold I has incapable of pleasuring her sexually. To relieve some of her sexual frustrations I bought high end dildos raging in size from eight inches all the way up to twelve. There was a difinate difference on how she reacted from the one that was eight inches to the one that was twelve. The twelve inch dildo she almost instantly began creaming on. I asked her one time what the difference was as far as the feeling and she told me that with her big lover she feels so much fuller and cums almost involuntarily. Now she is back with her ex-boyfriend sexually she told me he is the best fuck she has ever had in her life and it all has to do with his nine inch cock. As she put it her lips go numb. Fucking her with my four inches barely gets a moan. Based off the above facts my wee wee should do more for her and her boyfriends cock size should not be relevant. Facts are facts but reality is reality.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:14 am 
Pervert

Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 716
Ah, yes, our most controversial topic: male penis size and how much a woman can handle. Isn't it possible that both sides of this heated debate are correct? I have seen a lot of erect cocks from our swinging days. I believe Gloria Brame is correct and uses the most recent data in her statement that the average male penis is pretty close to 5 inches, although there are plenty somewhat below that and somewhat above that. Obviously, the vast majority of women are very satisfied with this size penis. However, I also have to say that many women can handle larger. I, personally, have measured my wife's BF's cock. They had some fun with me one afternoon and had me measure him. I didn't push the ruler into the skin at his pubic bone to gain some length. The ruler just touched his skin and he measures a bit over 8 inches. He is a true 8, not 6.5 or 7 "rounded up." And, I can tell you my wife can take all of it, although some days she needs some lubrication and foreplay to get to that point. Granted, she's had two kids and she takes this 8 inches on a regular basis, so there is something to be said about "regular use" and getting used to a larger size. I asked her once if she thought she could handle a cock larger than 8 and she said she didn't know, but would be game to try it someday.

And, even if a larger cock can't go all the way inside our wives, isn't it still hot to watch her take most of it?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:15 am 
Verified Hot Wife
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm
Posts: 117
bradisalpha wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
AZVixen wrote:

I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.


You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. Your initial argument used a bad resource. Your entire argument is falacious, even the above post is falacious simply because you said you could list resources but failed, you only listed names. It's an appeal to closure. If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.


Well we're not allowed to post links so you'll have to look it up yourself. I gave enough info and the information is readily available. The studies and research papers can easily be found.


You are way too technical for me !!! I don’t and won’t read any stats that refer to sizes.. that doesn’t interest me. I only know what I feel and how I see a woman respond when I am with them. They do expand inside to take an 8” Cock and they certainly do seem to enjoy and comment on feeling “so full” and want to feel it again and again. I, on the other hand, get my enjoyment feeling the whole length of my cock being swallowed deeply by a pussy, or mouth, as I don’t really get enjoyment from just the head or end of my cock being stimulated.

If a woman only sucks the end of my Cock I will not be able to cum in her mouth.. just not enough stimulation for me. I will take it for a short period of time and then need to penetrate her to feel my entire Cock buried inside her to cum. However, if she can deepthroat me.. a sloppy, noisy, deepthroat.. I will not be able to hold back from filling her throat with cum.

You may be right that only the first 2 or 3 inches of a vagina is the eronious area but having that area all the way to the bottom of my cock is also the eronious area for me. And I would think that the long strokes through that area of a vagina is much more exciting to her than short little strokes !! Or so it seems when I am fucking her... long hard strokes and stretching her pussy are the two compliments I get !!!

I think anal just exemplifies that because the spinchter muscles are so strong and right at the beginning of the opening.. and of course, depth is not an issue fucking her ass.. that my Cock is stimulated even more. I can’t last too long in her ass before Cumming so I make sure she is very excited before I fuck her ass because I want her to orgasm with me. My refractory is much longer after I have fucked and cum in her ass.

So, I certainly can’t argue your “facts”, but I can argue the experience of deeply fucking a woman to orgasm... mouth, pussy and ass.

Brad


I've asked 3 times...what page can I find a picture of your 8.5x6 cock in the "Top 10% cocks" thread? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

_________________
About us: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46018


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:54 am 
$2 Ho

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:08 am
Posts: 974
Mine is on one of the first pages. If you don't think a woman can take over 6, you are quite wrong.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 862
AZVixen wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:

You, as I expected you would do, missed the entire point of my post. Your initial argument used a bad resource. Your entire argument is falacious, even the above post is falacious simply because you said you could list resources but failed, you only listed names. It's an appeal to closure. If you want people to believe you, you need to argue in a way that makes your argument compelling. High school students could do better.


Well we're not allowed to post links so you'll have to look it up yourself. I gave enough info and the information is readily available. The studies and research papers can easily be found.


You are way too technical for me !!! I don’t and won’t read any stats that refer to sizes.. that doesn’t interest me. I only know what I feel and how I see a woman respond when I am with them. They do expand inside to take an 8” Cock and they certainly do seem to enjoy and comment on feeling “so full” and want to feel it again and again. I, on the other hand, get my enjoyment feeling the whole length of my cock being swallowed deeply by a pussy, or mouth, as I don’t really get enjoyment from just the head or end of my cock being stimulated.

If a woman only sucks the end of my Cock I will not be able to cum in her mouth.. just not enough stimulation for me. I will take it for a short period of time and then need to penetrate her to feel my entire Cock buried inside her to cum. However, if she can deepthroat me.. a sloppy, noisy, deepthroat.. I will not be able to hold back from filling her throat with cum.

You may be right that only the first 2 or 3 inches of a vagina is the eronious area but having that area all the way to the bottom of my cock is also the eronious area for me. And I would think that the long strokes through that area of a vagina is much more exciting to her than short little strokes !! Or so it seems when I am fucking her... long hard strokes and stretching her pussy are the two compliments I get !!!

I think anal just exemplifies that because the spinchter muscles are so strong and right at the beginning of the opening.. and of course, depth is not an issue fucking her ass.. that my Cock is stimulated even more. I can’t last too long in her ass before Cumming so I make sure she is very excited before I fuck her ass because I want her to orgasm with me. My refractory is much longer after I have fucked and cum in her ass.

So, I certainly can’t argue your “facts”, but I can argue the experience of deeply fucking a woman to orgasm... mouth, pussy and ass.

Brad


I've asked 3 times...what page can I find a picture of your 8.5x6 cock in the "Top 10% cocks" thread? I looked everywhere and couldn't find it.


I've asked three times for you to post proper references and you have refused. Therefore, for the purpose of this discussion, your arguments are void. Remember, when you make an assertion veiled with specious evidence, you must provide proper references so people can easily find that evidence. Also remember the request to provide easier to find references is far less personal than asking people to provide pictures of their body parts. With that in mind, you should probably stop or at the very least adopt a live and let live stance.

You and your husband have been in threads for a long time asking for proof of things which are extremely easy to find regarding endowment and penetration, yet you refuse to take those necessary steps. Further, you refuse to provide proper supporting evidence for your assertions, I see no difference in your response and theirs except as noted above.

With the above in mind, it might be prudent to take a more friendly, non-confrontational stance when refuting other people's claims. Otherwise, the pissing contest continues and you risk being ignored.

_________________
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:09 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:29 pm
Posts: 27
jmsjmsus wrote:
Mine is on one of the first pages. If you don't think a woman can take over 6, you are quite wrong.

And my pic is on the last page!
I’ve even pmd him an offer of video proof!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:17 pm 
Player

Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:05 pm
Posts: 258
So this continues. Sigh. I don't have anything positive to add but I will begin with an observation. On a thread called "The size question - Women do like bigger size", there has been one only Verified Hot Wife, a woman, participating in it, sharing her own insight and views. Yet, the men have tried to discredit her any way they could. Isn't that rather odd? It's also clear that said VFW and her Husband lack friends here and are judged, harshly, as even on their very own thread there are barbs. I guess it just shows an ugly side of the LS and that in truth, we are all still human and not a "special kind of/exceptional humans".
Anyway, the reason I posting this is because there are many threads where OPs and other posters ask for VFWs' opinions. On this one, one of them answered and got bullied. IMO, debacles like this one don't invite the VFWs to come out of their side of the forum and share their own opinions with the Men. Consequently, I believe that the Forum loses depth and as a result, it risks becoming a resonance chamber for cuckold/bull fantasies, bias, myths, etc are created, propagated and maintained which is something that doesn't really help newbies to enter the LS nor experienced but in trouble LSs to navigate the LS' muddy waters.
When I joined this place, OHW was better than this. What happened?

PS: You're basically telling the AZ couple that they are not welcomed on this website. Don't you think that's a bit much? They play differently than most, follow their own rules and are proud of it. What's the problem with that? Better, how's that different than most other adventures or couple's very own set of rules, kinks or "defining traits"? To me they are all the same.
If you don't like their posts, you can simply block them and avoid seeing them, instead of going out of your way to put them down. I don't like the contributions of many, many posters too and I either don't read their posts or simply have block them and don't know when or what they post. It's easy.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:20 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm
Posts: 15
This is complete bullshit, " a woman cant take six plus " are you for real? And furthermore most woman do prefer a bigger cock. My partner says my cock makes her sick to look at , a big thick cock is just way sexier . Her words .


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:51 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm
Posts: 6
AZVixen wrote:
Something you guys should do...please look at every cock size thread on this website. You'll see a fascinating thing. The "verified Hotwives" don't get involved in them.

So here's my real take on this whole thing: it's all in your head. Most of us JUST DON'T CARE about size. Anything in the 4-6.5 inch range feels about the same. Any bigger and it can be painful hitting the cervix. Any smaller and it can slip out easily making sex kind of wonky. Guess what? 99% of men are average size and I can't tell the difference inside. Even with girth there's no big difference unless it's super size. I can take about 6 inches inside and that's it. Anything more than 6 inches and the guy can't go all the way in and I miss out on the direct contact of our bodies touching down there. My husband is 5.5 inches and it's the best sex I've ever had.

All this talk about giant dicks 7+ inches is just ridiculous. I think men see this stuff in porn and build this fantasy in their head. That's why these guys are in porn! Their length allows for great camera angles and the penis is always visible because it can't go all the way in making for more exciting visuals. Porn wouldn't be much fun with 4-6 inches because the penis wouldn't be visible for the entire time and the action would be hidden because the people would be closer together blocking the view.

Most importantly, men and women don't judge size correctly. If you look at the Top 10% thread here the biggest ones are like 6.5 inches legit.


Ok, I simply can’t resist dropping my support for AZVixen here. Those few who have read my few replies know what’s coming. The fact is most, and again I say most, women.....don’t care, about the size a cock as long as it’s not super small or super big. They don’t care, they don’t care, and one last time in case your missed it.....They don’t care.

Now that being said this lifestyle is not just about them. Last I checked you have to be married to be a Hotwife and Husbands DO care. This, I strongly feel is why this turns into such a hot button issue.
In any successful marriage both spouses love and respect each other, therefore, wives want to turn on there husbands just as much as they want their wives turned on. What I’m trying to say is, if my wife knows that watching her suck and fuck a large cock turns me on, then she wants to fuck and suck a large cock because it turns me on. We are a pair, and partnership. She likes large cocks because I like to see her with large cocks, her preferences are skewed towards mine in that regard.

I see it as a competing thing, men in our society are mostly competive. Some more so then others, but most men are in some way. So let’s say I make six figures, have six pack abs, and resemble a taller version of Brad Pitt. But.....I get very turned on by watching or hearing about my wife have sex with men who are more hung then me. Why? Because her lover has something that I simply can not compete with......a larger cock. I can’t make my cock bigger, I can’t compete, therefore, it’s a turn on. My wife sees me turned on, then, gets amazing, erotic, taboo, mind stimulating sex, therefore she’s turned on.

Wham, happy lifestyle couple.

In reality, she wants a lager cock because her SO wants to see her with a large cock because she loves to see him turned on. If it was just her, she would care less but the size of cock inside her as long as it was working it’s magic in the right way.

Just for reference, I'm one of the few men who could care less about the size of my wives lovers cock. I just want her dripping wet with anticipation for what going to happen, and when it happens, seeing, and helping (We are a MFM couple) her losee herself in the pleasure of two men. Also, of course the societal dynamic of watching another man fucking her to orgasm is intoxicating for both of us! <—- With the help of her clit toy. (Sorry had to add that)


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:08 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 pm
Posts: 6
Double reply, sorry about that, move on nothing to see here


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:13 pm 
Pervert

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:35 am
Posts: 517
If the narrative / fact doesn’t fit people’s fantasy they have to reject it. Quite vehemently sometimes.

That being said, it’s the exceptions that prove the rule.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:23 am 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:58 pm
Posts: 452
Location: Oneonta, New York
Jeff111 wrote:
If the narrative / fact doesn’t fit people’s fantasy they have to reject it. Quite vehemently sometimes.

That being said, it’s the exceptions that prove the rule.


This 100% true! I’ve said this many and more times not just here but elsewhere. It goes right along with the permanent stretched out pussy. Enough!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:39 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:06 am
Posts: 103
From my experience with a girlfriend I was with for 5 years. She cheated on me early on in our relationship. She said she had a work related trip she had to take. I found out that was BS while she was out of town. When she got back she called me from the airport and told me she was coming over. I told her not to bother I knew she had lied and didn't want to see her. She came over anyway crying saying she was so sorry and how much she loved me. She admitted she had gone to meet an old boyfriend who had a really big cock and she loved to fuck but had no feelings for. As she was telling me this I was totally turned on my little cock was rock hard. We ended up having great sex and I got my first creampie ( she had fucked him just before he dropped her off at the airport)and sloppy seconds. I was hooked. A couple months later we were out and about on our way home and she tells me she is horny and needs cock. I say well I can help when we get home. She says no I need big cock. Now I'm getting turned on hearing her as a matter of fact statement. She tells me she has been flirting with another man at her work and has got a feel threw his pants and says she thinks he is big. I tell her to go for it but I want to hear all about it after. She wasted no time she called him as soon as we got home and was out the door a couple hours later to meet him. She got home about 3am very well fucked, full of cum and satisfied. She told me he was big and how good he felt and how many times he fucked her while I ate her pussy. In our 5 years together she fucked 8 different men and the ones that had bigger cocks multiple multiple times.
Fast forward now I'm married to another woman she has known my fantasy of her having sex with another man for most of our marriage. I used to read stories from penthouse letters and online cuckold sites about hotwive stories to her during foreplay. She would get really turned on during sex talking about it but after usually say she could never do something like that. Now that our kids our grown she changed her thoughts on having sex with another man especially a well hung man that knows how to please a woman. I bought a life like dildo 8" and pretty thick with balls and all. I didn't know if she would be able to handle it because it was so much bigger than me. I'm only about 4 1/2" hard and not thick. Boy was I wrong and surprised. I put in a hotwife porn started messing around I got the new toy and figured I would have to go real slow give her time to get used to it. I slid it in her she moaned and took it balls deep first pass no problem and said it feels so good. I started fucking her with it and was totally amazed at her reaction to it. She was moaning over and over how good it felt lifting her ass off the bed to get it in deeper moving her hips around totally getting into it. I asked her if she would like to be fucked by a man with a real cock like this. She moaned yes I would, I want to be fucked by another man with a real cock. She has said in the past she didn't think size matters now she doesn't say that anymore. And in bed now admits it would be hot to have sex with a well hung man.
So there is my experience with this issue. I know not everyone is the same.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:10 pm 
Trainable
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:09 am
Posts: 81
With the exception of two men all the men that my wife went to bed with since we got married were in the 5-7.5" range. My best man who fucked her several times starting a few years after we were married was about 4.5" and thin. One of her "dates" ended up in the 11-12" range about the size of a half dollar.

Jean enjoyed all of the guys except the real long cock. He would not listen to her request to stop trying to shove his entire cock up her pussy. She didn't walk out but after getting fucked for over an hour she was sore for two days. Lucky for me I was 3 days away from getting home.

While we had talked about me getting to watch her with a well hung guy she told me that if he had been more cooperative she would have fucked him again when I was there but she wanted nothing to do with him she just wasn't into pain while getting fucked.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:32 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:06 am
Posts: 103
Rag51top to bad the big guy was so inconsiderate to your wife. I don't blame her for wanting nothing to do with him.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:43 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm
Posts: 890
AZVixen wrote:
DavidnDaria wrote:
You might want to look at Gloria Brame's credentials before you start using her as a reference for anything.

1. Her only accredited degree is an MA in English Literature.
2. Her "Ph.D." is from an unaccredited school: Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.

She may know something about BDSM, but as a "doctor" she is wholly and completely unqualified to offer anything but opinions.

Your post is a perfect example of using an unqualified reference to support an opinion which is itself a logical fallacy: That you repeat something does not make it correct.


I could list 50 research papers as well by scientists and board certified doctors. It would make no difference to the cock size enthusiasts here that will insist on calling real scientific research flawed. Masters and Johnson gave an average vaginal depth around 4.5 inches in the aroused state. Pendergrass, P. B., Reeves, C. A., Belovicz, M. W., Molter, D. J., & White, J. H. took plaster casts of vaginas and found the deepest to be 5.8 inches. Kurt Barhart and his team used MRI and found a mean vaginal length of 2.5 inches in the unaroused state. I've read tons of research on this subject and yet to find any measurement beyond 6 inches for vaginal depth. These claims of 8-12 inch insertions are insane considering that would put the vagina and uterus up inside the intestinal cavity. Seriously its 10 inches from my vaginal opening to my belly button. No vagina extends up into the intestines where the belly button is.


How would you account for women being able to take 7” or even 8” dildos? I have used dildos of that size on women before who had NO issue taking them. That’s a fact.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigKitpack, gonal, TheGreatStag


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze