Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:06 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:22 pm 
Virgin

So this girl and I have been friends for a year and hangout almost every day. We have fucked a couple times but it’s been months. She fucks other guys. She knows I love her but she doesn’t like me. She’s very dominant naturally. I want her to make me her bitch. I want her to shove her studs cocks in my mouth and make me watch them fuck. I want to pay for her dates and make payments on her school and truly worship her. I’ve hinted I like when she is mean to me. And the other night I drove to her house because she wanted her feet rubbed and she told me to get lotion and I said maybe and she told me “all you say to me is yes master got it?”. I was so turned on I said yes master and got the lotion. Then while I was rubbing them I told her to tell me when I was allowed to be done and she said “I will peasant now shut up and keep rubbing” I know she would LOVE humiliating me... any ideas on how to get her to make me her bitch? If this gets a lot of replies I’ll show how sexy she is

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:15 pm 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:43 pm 
Trainable

Uhhhh...you're already her bitch. She abuses you, you like it...you're her bitch. Sometimes, but not all, an individual will troll this group by disseminating some pretty over the top relationship dynamics/goals -- on their first post -- just to get a reaction out of others. One way to usually tell, is when the thread takes on a life of its own, but the original poster goes MIA. Hope to see more of you.

A bit more background, at least the ages of you both, would be helpful for the more experienced in this group to help you out. Best of luck.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:52 am 
Pervert

Big tell tale on this one - a woman would be MISTRESS or MA'AM not Master!!! Duh!!

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 am 
Virgin

I'm guessing that you like her ordering you around but want a sexual component to it. Thats kind of tricky since she does not know she can go there and does not know you are willing to go there. You are going to have to put it on the line and tell her you know she fucks other men and it only make you want her more.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:38 am 
Virgin

We’re both 20.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:39 am 
$2 Ho

Bren_123 wrote:
I know she would LOVE humiliating me... any ideas on how to get her to make me her bitch?

It sounds to me like you are already her bitch. Let her know you're open to more and you'll end up where you want to be. You can pretty much take it as far as you want.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:49 am 
Pervert

You have to be careful or mindful as to where the fantasy becomes mundane reality

During the first years, it would be nerving and erotic for both of us, when she told me her plans or desires to go and see a man and hopefully offer herself for sex. Now, it is like telling me she is going to the Supermarket. I recognize that there is only so much emotion you can squeeze out of a repeated event. HOwever, you must constantly be reminded that the humiliation is part of a game - even if permanent - and not because of a lack of respect toward you

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:06 am 
$2 Ho

Sit down and tell her face to face. It may be a BIG turn-on to get if she's dominant. I'm surprised how many women love watching their men sucking cock, and you can see the fire in their eyes when they tell you how much it turns them on.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:50 am 
Prepubescent

Interesting thread.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:09 am 
Player

Ironically. If she does what you want her to do to you, then you are in control. If she does things that you want her to do to put you into subjection to her and make you her birch, then you have made her make you her bitch.
You need to realise that her not allowing you to suck her fuckbuddy's cock is her making you her bitch. "Bitch, you didn't have the right to ask her shit. Now shut the fuck up and find your own dick to suck..." kind of like that... have fun being frustrated!

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 am 
Player

Simple. Just sit down with her and tell her everything you told us in your first post. She sounds like she's ready for it, and she'll likely accept it. And just think of how wonderful the humiliation of telling her will be!