Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:50 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:19 am 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 pm
Posts: 136
Location: ATL
I have zero homosexual desire for another man. That said, I would definitely suck my ex's bf off and would love to make his cock cum in my mouth. Just for the shear submission to another man that is with my woman. Having the bull put his cock in your mouth is the ultimate domination, and shooting his cum in your mouth is humiliating. The last time I was fucking her she told me to imagine him fucking my ass while I fuck her and it made her cum immediately so I assume she would be into it.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm 
2 Bit Whore
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:15 pm
Posts: 1288
Location: desert southwest
trdd wrote:

My question is, what is the motivation for the women who do like it? Is it the sight of it turns them on? Or is it more about the power to 'control' their husband to suck another man?


From clear back in our swinging days, very early in our marriage, my wife made it clear that seeing me suck another man's cock was one of her biggest fantasies. I said I could never do that but things change. When she started cuckolding me again a few years ago she wanted me to suck her lovers' cocks and always wants me there to see them fuck her. Over the years our marriage developed into a totally female led relationship and the first time she 'ordered' me to suck her lover's cock I did so.

I would have to say that at this point it is both the turn on of seeing me do it and the turn on of being able to make me do it for her so for her it is both!

_________________
My story so far; viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28959


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:37 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:53 am
Posts: 117
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Yes.. it describes many cuckolds .. and many more that have secretly desired to suck a Cock bu
She got where she loved to talk about her "favorite" cocks, she loved men for men, but reallly loved a sexy cock- and suck them. She
Oh and BTW, I think as a cuckold (former-if one ever stops being one IDK, and I doubt) but I think the reason the gay bar does not work is we need the dynamic between a dom and a sub..maybe its the understating of the humiliation of taking the "real" mans cock in your mouth...I really don't know, but, to me, it seems to have a larger appeal vs just the typical dynamic of a gay man understating another gay man likes and wants cock.


I was using the word “downfall” as a reference of accepting the move from an Alpha mentality to a girly mentality of craving sucking cock. Meaning nothing derogatory by it but referencing the fall from a “top” to a “bottom”... for lack of better words. I am simply using it to show the difference of status sexually... of trying to maintain the Macho Alpha appearance but catering to the urges to drop down on your knees and suck a cock. I don’t want to get tied up in a war of words.. ultimately, I think you know what I mean.

Gay bars will do nothing for you in your search for cock. You are not looking for a relationship or romance.. or a love affair with a man.. you are just simply looking for a cock to suck in the context of submitting to an Alpha male in a cuckold and/or submissive scenario. You are craving kneeling in front of a strong hard cock.. feeling it in your mouth.. pushing back into your throat.. filling you with his Alpha cum.. swallowing his cum .. and then walking out if the experience as the Alpha male you were when you walked in.. but experiencing your submissive cravings in the midst of it. It is as simple as that !!

Don’t let words spoil your fantasies.

Brad

Yes, I was thining that was what you meant abou the "donwfall" word use. I agree, and see it that way.

I am currently dating a girl who is a bit freeky and has admitted she may bewilling to be shared. Shes all about trying a girl and takig sexy pics and posthing them on the net ect. Problem is, Im no that into her, so I dont think ill get the change to see if shed be a hotwife that would cuck me.
However, with having that niche in me, I do tend to go to cukold type places/message boards ect. I say that to agree that a gar bar is not where I could go to get that dynamic that I need in the cuckold since of taking anohter mans cock in my mouth. They way you described it, of course, pusshed my buttons as you knew it would.

Another concern I've had is, I've noticed here from other men who have ended up sucking other mens cocks, tending to really enjoy it and then have this urge to suck cock that they cant shake off. That is something I wonder if would happen to me too and I think maybe its best not to try it. The having a man cum in my mouth, though, does not seem appealing to me either.


It will happen to you. Once you have another man’s cock in your mouth you will want it again.. and again. You can’t help that or stop that. Saying you should not try it is just putting it off for a later time. You have the urge and you will only be able to fight it off for so long .. so you might as well give in to your urges and enjoy it now !!

Not wanting him to cum in your mouth is natural .. you are restricting yourself. But.. once you suck a cock you will want to taste and swallow his cum next.. in fact, once you experience a Cock in your mouth you will beg for his cum.

Why are you holding yourself back so much ?? Experience it.. enjoy it !! It is what you want, isn’t it ??

Brad


You seem to see my interest, think ill suck one, hu? Hmmmm Id hate to bet against you, but who knows....? Yes, you're right, once I do take a mans cock in my mouth, I really may. Guess, that's one of my reason also for not. I already like my time with a new piece of girl ass ;) Couple that with the fact I've not found the right guy. Hard to find a "bull" when you don't have a hotwife/gf to share with/

Why am I holding back? Hmm I gues because I've not found the right girl or the right bull. Not sure how to find a guy who just likes to dom men like that. I'm sure they are out there, though.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:57 pm 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 4928
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Yes.. it describes many cuckolds .. and many more that have secretly desired to suck a Cock bu
She got where she loved to talk about her "favorite" cocks, she loved men for men, but reallly loved a sexy cock- and suck them. She
Oh and BTW, I think as a cuckold (former-if one ever stops being one IDK, and I doubt) but I think the reason the gay bar does not work is we need the dynamic between a dom and a sub..maybe its the understating of the humiliation of taking the "real" mans cock in your mouth...I really don't know, but, to me, it seems to have a larger appeal vs just the typical dynamic of a gay man understating another gay man likes and wants cock.


I was using the word “downfall” as a reference of accepting the move from an Alpha mentality to a girly mentality of craving sucking cock. Meaning nothing derogatory by it but referencing the fall from a “top” to a “bottom”... for lack of better words. I am simply using it to show the difference of status sexually... of trying to maintain the Macho Alpha appearance but catering to the urges to drop down on your knees and suck a cock. I don’t want to get tied up in a war of words.. ultimately, I think you know what I mean.

Gay bars will do nothing for you in your search for cock. You are not looking for a relationship or romance.. or a love affair with a man.. you are just simply looking for a cock to suck in the context of submitting to an Alpha male in a cuckold and/or submissive scenario. You are craving kneeling in front of a strong hard cock.. feeling it in your mouth.. pushing back into your throat.. filling you with his Alpha cum.. swallowing his cum .. and then walking out if the experience as the Alpha male you were when you walked in.. but experiencing your submissive cravings in the midst of it. It is as simple as that !!

Don’t let words spoil your fantasies.

Brad

Yes, I was thining that was what you meant abou the "donwfall" word use. I agree, and see it that way.

I am currently dating a girl who is a bit freeky and has admitted she may bewilling to be shared. Shes all about trying a girl and takig sexy pics and posthing them on the net ect. Problem is, Im no that into her, so I dont think ill get the change to see if shed be a hotwife that would cuck me.
However, with having that niche in me, I do tend to go to cukold type places/message boards ect. I say that to agree that a gar bar is not where I could go to get that dynamic that I need in the cuckold since of taking anohter mans cock in my mouth. They way you described it, of course, pusshed my buttons as you knew it would.

Another concern I've had is, I've noticed here from other men who have ended up sucking other mens cocks, tending to really enjoy it and then have this urge to suck cock that they cant shake off. That is something I wonder if would happen to me too and I think maybe its best not to try it. The having a man cum in my mouth, though, does not seem appealing to me either.


It will happen to you. Once you have another man’s cock in your mouth you will want it again.. and again. You can’t help that or stop that. Saying you should not try it is just putting it off for a later time. You have the urge and you will only be able to fight it off for so long .. so you might as well give in to your urges and enjoy it now !!

Not wanting him to cum in your mouth is natural .. you are restricting yourself. But.. once you suck a cock you will want to taste and swallow his cum next.. in fact, once you experience a Cock in your mouth you will beg for his cum.

Why are you holding yourself back so much ?? Experience it.. enjoy it !! It is what you want, isn’t it ??

Brad


You seem to see my interest, think ill suck one, hu? Hmmmm Id hate to bet against you, but who knows....? Yes, you're right, once I do take a mans cock in my mouth, I really may. Guess, that's one of my reason also for not. I already like my time with a new piece of girl ass ;) Couple that with the fact I've not found the right guy. Hard to find a "bull" when you don't have a hotwife/gf to share with/

Why am I holding back? Hmm I gues because I've not found the right girl or the right bull. Not sure how to find a guy who just likes to dom men like that. I'm sure they are out there, though.


The scenario for this to progress will be when you find a girl that will cuckold you. That will enjoy how excited you get when she fucks another man. Then she will find one that also likes to turn you on (like I do when I am with a hot wife and her cuckold). Then your girl and the BF will begin taking you down a path of submission that will bring you to cleaning his cum out if her.. then him.. then sucking his cick.. then swallowing his cum !! When you have a hot wife or gf that will find the right BF it will just happen. You won’t have to think it through .. you will just follow the excitement and will find yourself doing trhings you have only imagined.. you will be sucking a Cock and swallowing cum. Once you reach that level you will not be able to go back. So, you see, it is a orogression .. and you have begun going down this path. You want to continue.. and you will continue.. a little more each time you find the right missing piece. That is exciting, isn’t it ??

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:05 am 
Prepubescent

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:19 am
Posts: 8
bradisalpha wrote:
It will happen to you. Once you have another man’s cock in your mouth you will want it again.. and again. You can’t help that or stop that. Saying you should not try it is just putting it off for a later time. You have the urge and you will only be able to fight it off for so long .. so you might as well give in to your urges and enjoy it now !!




I completely agree, It has been almost two months since I sucked cock at a party, at an urging of two dominatrixes(neither one my wife), and all I could think about is sucking more cock.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:59 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 pm
Posts: 12
Location: Washington
trdd wrote:
woodshareher wrote:
I will try to give the Reader’s Digest version. I married a woman in 2000 that was open-minded. She told me during our dating phase that she and her ex husband had done some swapping a few times and I thought that was pretty cool.

A few months after we married she brought up the question of sharing her with another guy. It sounded like fun and I thought let’s try it. We were married, what could go wrong? I was so naïve!!

Anyway, we found a guy, I was not allowed in the room with them. She said he wasn’t comfortable with it yet. When I heard his car leave that was my signal to go to the bedroom. I was laying down on the bed and she walked stood at the end of the bed looking at me with a glowing evil smile on her face. She slowly untied her robe and let it slide off her shoulders one at a time revealing her perky “B” cup breast and that she was totally naked under it. Was a really awesome sight seeing her like that and knowing another guy had just spent the last hour playing with her.

She slid up to me and we started the whole kissing thing. She whispered into my ear that the idea of me going down on her after she had been with another guy was a major turn on for her. She kept begging me to do it for her and finally I did it.

I did that a couple more times for her and then one day she changed it up on me. After the other guy left, she just worked her way up me until she was sitting on my face. I started licking her and she went into a massive orgasm within seconds of me licking her. His cum was flowing out of her and her body was so tense it was hard for her to hold still. In all the time I had been with her I had never see her orgasm that hard and for that long. I was amazing to say the least.

Fast forward a bit. I was still not allowed in the room. She finally told me that if I went down on her toy and got him hard for her that she would allow me into the room and I declined that offer. Red flags went up when she told me that and I felt very uncomfortable with it.

Every time he came over and just before they went into the bedroom to play she would come over to the couch where I was sitting a straddle me, hug me and whisper in my ear “are you coming with?” I always told her I would like to and she always returned the comment, “Remember my condition”.

Things went south about 6 months later for a variety of reasons and we ended up divorcing. Every now and again I have wondered what it would have been like to have tried it with her back in the day but, I think she was the wrong person to have experimented with and I have never been in a situation where the opportunity has presented itself again.


She sounds very dominant! Was she like that during sex just between the two of you as well?



No, not really. She just knew how to manipulate to get what she wanted.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:30 pm 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:55 am
Posts: 5997
Location: South Florida
"you will just follow the excitement and will find yourself doing things you have only imagined"

I think the quote above from Brad is the key. It is not about being gay or wanting cocks as much as it is being so excited that you are lead down the path and do things you never dreamed you would do, which adds to the feverish excitement. :twisted:

_________________
The current count: 172 lovers/144 male-28 BBC/28 female)
Check out the Hotwife Lynda stories in the Library for more of her.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:53 am
Posts: 117
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

Yes.. it describes many cuckolds .. and many more that have secretly desired to suck a Cock bu
She got where she loved to talk about her "favorite" cocks, she loved men for men, but reallly loved a sexy cock- and suck them. She
Oh and BTW, I think as a cuckold (former-if one ever stops being one IDK, and I doubt) but I think the reason the gay bar does not work is we need the dynamic between a dom and a sub..maybe its the understating of the humiliation of taking the "real" mans cock in your mouth...I really don't know, but, to me, it seems to have a larger appeal vs just the typical dynamic of a gay man understating another gay man likes and wants cock.


I was using the word “downfall” as a reference of accepting the move from an Alpha mentality to a girly mentality of craving sucking cock. Meaning nothing derogatory by it but referencing the fall from a “top” to a “bottom”... for lack of better words. I am simply using it to show the difference of status sexually... of trying to maintain the Macho Alpha appearance but catering to the urges to drop down on your knees and suck a cock. I don’t want to get tied up in a war of words.. ultimately, I think you know what I mean.

Gay bars will do nothing for you in your search for cock. You are not looking for a relationship or romance.. or a love affair with a man.. you are just simply looking for a cock to suck in the context of submitting to an Alpha male in a cuckold and/or submissive scenario. You are craving kneeling in front of a strong hard cock.. feeling it in your mouth.. pushing back into your throat.. filling you with his Alpha cum.. swallowing his cum .. and then walking out if the experience as the Alpha male you were when you walked in.. but experiencing your submissive cravings in the midst of it. It is as simple as that !!

Don’t let words spoil your fantasies.

Brad

Yes, I was thining that was what you meant abou the "donwfall" word use. I agree, and see it that way.

I am currently dating a girl who is a bit freeky and has admitted she may bewilling to be shared. Shes all about trying a girl and takig sexy pics and posthing them on the net ect. Problem is, Im no that into her, so I dont think ill get the change to see if shed be a hotwife that would cuck me.
However, with having that niche in me, I do tend to go to cukold type places/message boards ect. I say that to agree that a gar bar is not where I could go to get that dynamic that I need in the cuckold since of taking anohter mans cock in my mouth. They way you described it, of course, pusshed my buttons as you knew it would.

Another concern I've had is, I've noticed here from other men who have ended up sucking other mens cocks, tending to really enjoy it and then have this urge to suck cock that they cant shake off. That is something I wonder if would happen to me too and I think maybe its best not to try it. The having a man cum in my mouth, though, does not seem appealing to me either.


It will happen to you. Once you have another man’s cock in your mouth you will want it again.. and again. You can’t help that or stop that. Saying you should not try it is just putting it off for a later time. You have the urge and you will only be able to fight it off for so long .. so you might as well give in to your urges and enjoy it now !!

Not wanting him to cum in your mouth is natural .. you are restricting yourself. But.. once you suck a cock you will want to taste and swallow his cum next.. in fact, once you experience a Cock in your mouth you will beg for his cum.

Why are you holding yourself back so much ?? Experience it.. enjoy it !! It is what you want, isn’t it ??

Brad


You seem to see my interest, think ill suck one, hu? Hmmmm Id hate to bet against you, but who knows....? Yes, you're right, once I do take a mans cock in my mouth, I really may. Guess, that's one of my reason also for not. I already like my time with a new piece of girl ass ;) Couple that with the fact I've not found the right guy. Hard to find a "bull" when you don't have a hotwife/gf to share with/

Why am I holding back? Hmm I gues because I've not found the right girl or the right bull. Not sure how to find a guy who just likes to dom men like that. I'm sure they are out there, though.


The scenario for this to progress will be when you find a girl that will cuckold you. That will enjoy how excited you get when she fucks another man. Then she will find one that also likes to turn you on (like I do when I am with a hot wife and her cuckold). Then your girl and the BF will begin taking you down a path of submission that will bring you to cleaning his cum out if her.. then him.. then sucking his cick.. then swallowing his cum !! When you have a hot wife or gf that will find the right BF it will just happen. You won’t have to think it through .. you will just follow the excitement and will find yourself doing trhings you have only imagined.. you will be sucking a Cock and swallowing cum. Once you reach that level you will not be able to go back. So, you see, it is a orogression .. and you have begun going down this path. You want to continue.. and you will continue.. a little more each time you find the right missing piece. That is exciting, isn’t it ??

Brad


Yes, it seems Ive kinda come full circle. When I was first a "Cuckold" ( I was more just a "stag" as I only shared her, i did like buying panties for him to be the first to take o ff her and liked when she did ohter first with other men ect) I was in no way interested in men or ever thought about thier cocks being sexy. Now, yes, I so would be one of the guys who wants a hotwife for all the reasons a cuckold does, incuding getting on my knees and taking her mans cock in my mouth! Hot to type! lol
I'm sure once I do suck a guys cock I would want to do it more. I hope I only want to do it, though, in that contex and not seek out cock on my own. Thought the term " cocksucker" I think, is sexy for guys and girls!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:38 pm 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 4928
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:

It will happen to you. Once you have another man’s cock in your mouth you will want it again.. and again. You can’t help that or stop that. Saying you should not try it is just putting it off for a later time. You have the urge and you will only be able to fight it off for so long .. so you might as well give in to your urges and enjoy it now !!

Not wanting him to cum in your mouth is natural .. you are restricting yourself. But.. once you suck a cock you will want to taste and swallow his cum next.. in fact, once you experience a Cock in your mouth you will beg for his cum.

Why are you holding yourself back so much ?? Experience it.. enjoy it !! It is what you want, isn’t it ??

Brad


You seem to see my interest, think ill suck one, hu? Hmmmm Id hate to bet against you, but who knows....? Yes, you're right, once I do take a mans cock in my mouth, I really may. Guess, that's one of my reason also for not. I already like my time with a new piece of girl ass ;) Couple that with the fact I've not found the right guy. Hard to find a "bull" when you don't have a hotwife/gf to share with/

Why am I holding back? Hmm I gues because I've not found the right girl or the right bull. Not sure how to find a guy who just likes to dom men like that. I'm sure they are out there, though.


The scenario for this to progress will be when you find a girl that will cuckold you. That will enjoy how excited you get when she fucks another man. Then she will find one that also likes to turn you on (like I do when I am with a hot wife and her cuckold). Then your girl and the BF will begin taking you down a path of submission that will bring you to cleaning his cum out if her.. then him.. then sucking his cick.. then swallowing his cum !! When you have a hot wife or gf that will find the right BF it will just happen. You won’t have to think it through .. you will just follow the excitement and will find yourself doing trhings you have only imagined.. you will be sucking a Cock and swallowing cum. Once you reach that level you will not be able to go back. So, you see, it is a orogression .. and you have begun going down this path. You want to continue.. and you will continue.. a little more each time you find the right missing piece. That is exciting, isn’t it ??

Brad


Yes, it seems Ive kinda come full circle. When I was first a "Cuckold" ( I was more just a "stag" as I only shared her, i did like buying panties for him to be the first to take o ff her and liked when she did ohter first with other men ect) I was in no way interested in men or ever thought about thier cocks being sexy. Now, yes, I so would be one of the guys who wants a hotwife for all the reasons a cuckold does, incuding getting on my knees and taking her mans cock in my mouth! Hot to type! lol
I'm sure once I do suck a guys cock I would want to do it more. I hope I only want to do it, though, in that contex and not seek out cock on my own. Thought the term " cocksucker" I think, is sexy for guys and girls!


Yes, it is hot to type and admit to the forum that you would like to be a cocksucker. Do you feel better now that you typed it ?? How far you go now is still undetermined. You might keep your cocksucking in the context of being with your wife and her BF.. or you might take it further and seek out cocks to suck on your own. That is still an unknown .. however, I know where I will place my bets !!!

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:27 pm 
Player

Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:48 pm
Posts: 269
peterk wrote:
My wife started fucking other men 3 years ago. For a long time she just wanted me to watch, but lately she is trying to get me to suck her lovers cocks. To this day, I have refused, but it does not stop her from trying. She has a few realistic strapon cocks that she loves to wear, and loves it when I suck her cock. Her biggest is Stryker Realistic(9 inches), and few weeks ago I deepthroated her, first time I done that. I have not been able to do that again, but she is now convinced I am ready to do this for real.


My wife encouraged me. I finally gave in and now look forward to her with other men. She has begun writing to ads by guys who want to meet married couples. She feminized me for awhile but that is now in the past. I hadn't sucked another man's cock until her urging.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 pm 
Player

Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:16 am
Posts: 307
Location: Carson City, NV
I sucked other boys cocks when I was young, so I knew it's something I enjoyed but the way my wife asked me to do it was pretty humiliating. I think she had an understanding of what would turn me on, even though I didn't. One of the first guys she wanted to fuck in front of me was her ex, who was a large guy with a huge cock. He was related to a famous boxer of the 1930s, but he was pretty heavy and it just made his cock bigger around I think.
She fucked him for a while and then I had to suck him while she watched. (I had watched them fuck a couple of times before this) It was humiliating for her to tell me to suck his cock and watch while i gave him pleasure. He came in my mouth and I felt truly subjugated. I didn't know how much being the cock slave of her last husband would turn me on, but it did.

_________________
The cock wants what the cock wants


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:50 pm 
Experienced
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:45 pm
Posts: 151
Reno1 wrote:
I sucked other boys cocks when I was young, so I knew it's something I enjoyed but the way my wife asked me to do it was pretty humiliating. I think she had an understanding of what would turn me on, even though I didn't. One of the first guys she wanted to fuck in front of me was her ex, who was a large guy with a huge cock. He was related to a famous boxer of the 1930s, but he was pretty heavy and it just made his cock bigger around I think.
She fucked him for a while and then I had to suck him while she watched. (I had watched them fuck a couple of times before this) It was humiliating for her to tell me to suck his cock and watch while i gave him pleasure. He came in my mouth and I felt truly subjugated. I didn't know how much being the cock slave of her last husband would turn me on, but it did.


After he came in your mouth, did you swallow?

_________________
I was:
1. Straight
2. Then Bi
3. Now, could be consider Gay by some
But that hasn't stopped me from having awesome sex with Hot women!
Can you blame me!??


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:20 pm 
Experienced

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:53 am
Posts: 117
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:

You seem to see my interest, think ill suck one, hu? Hmmmm Id hate to bet against you, but who knows....? Yes, you're right, once I do take a mans cock in my mouth, I really may. Guess, that's one of my reason also for not. I already like my time with a new piece of girl ass ;) Couple that with the fact I've not found the right guy. Hard to find a "bull" when you don't have a hotwife/gf to share with/

Why am I holding back? Hmm I gues because I've not found the right girl or the right bull. Not sure how to find a guy who just likes to dom men like that. I'm sure they are out there, though.


The scenario for this to progress will be when you find a girl that will cuckold you. That will enjoy how excited you get when she fucks another man. Then she will find one that also likes to turn you on (like I do when I am with a hot wife and her cuckold). Then your girl and the BF will begin taking you down a path of submission that will bring you to cleaning his cum out if her.. then him.. then sucking his cick.. then swallowing his cum !! When you have a hot wife or gf that will find the right BF it will just happen. You won’t have to think it through .. you will just follow the excitement and will find yourself doing trhings you have only imagined.. you will be sucking a Cock and swallowing cum. Once you reach that level you will not be able to go back. So, you see, it is a orogression .. and you have begun going down this path. You want to continue.. and you will continue.. a little more each time you find the right missing piece. That is exciting, isn’t it ??

Brad


Yes, it seems Ive kinda come full circle. When I was first a "Cuckold" ( I was more just a "stag" as I only shared her, i did like buying panties for him to be the first to take o ff her and liked when she did ohter first with other men ect) I was in no way interested in men or ever thought about thier cocks being sexy. Now, yes, I so would be one of the guys who wants a hotwife for all the reasons a cuckold does, incuding getting on my knees and taking her mans cock in my mouth! Hot to type! lol
I'm sure once I do suck a guys cock I would want to do it more. I hope I only want to do it, though, in that contex and not seek out cock on my own. Thought the term " cocksucker" I think, is sexy for guys and girls!


Yes, it is hot to type and admit to the forum that you would like to be a cocksucker. Do you feel better now that you typed it ?? How far you go now is still undetermined. You might keep your cocksucking in the context of being with your wife and her BF.. or you might take it further and seek out cocks to suck on your own. That is still an unknown .. however, I know where I will place my bets !!!

Brad


Yes, being labeled a cocksucker does have a sexy tone to it, thoguh, Im not one..haha. I do wonder where you put your bets....??
An interesting thing happen the other day. Ive been dating this new girl. Our third date was Wednesday. That morning (she slept over we had sex for first time) she and I were talking of sexual things weve done. She told me she and an ex bf of hers went to a swing club just to check it out. :) During them being there a girl and her bf/ husband sat next to her (my date, whos very prety and sexy body) . The girl of the other couple begain to try and kiss my date and they made out kissing for about 10 to 15 seconds w tounge ect. She said it only stoped as the girl tried to bring in her ex bf and she was not ready for that. BTW, she and I are going out again tonight. She is planning on staying over with me again tonight too.

So what do you think, maybe she has an open mind for sure, but would she be a hot gf/hotwife?


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 pm 
$2 Ho

Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:34 am
Posts: 790
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:

You seem to see my interest, think ill suck one, hu? Hmmmm Id hate to bet against you, but who knows....? Yes, you're right, once I do take a mans cock in my mouth, I really may. Guess, that's one of my reason also for not. I already like my time with a new piece of girl ass ;) Couple that with the fact I've not found the right guy. Hard to find a "bull" when you don't have a hotwife/gf to share with/

Why am I holding back? Hmm I gues because I've not found the right girl or the right bull. Not sure how to find a guy who just likes to dom men like that. I'm sure they are out there, though.


The scenario for this to progress will be when you find a girl that will cuckold you. That will enjoy how excited you get when she fucks another man. Then she will find one that also likes to turn you on (like I do when I am with a hot wife and her cuckold). Then your girl and the BF will begin taking you down a path of submission that will bring you to cleaning his cum out if her.. then him.. then sucking his cick.. then swallowing his cum !! When you have a hot wife or gf that will find the right BF it will just happen. You won’t have to think it through .. you will just follow the excitement and will find yourself doing trhings you have only imagined.. you will be sucking a Cock and swallowing cum. Once you reach that level you will not be able to go back. So, you see, it is a orogression .. and you have begun going down this path. You want to continue.. and you will continue.. a little more each time you find the right missing piece. That is exciting, isn’t it ??

Brad


Yes, it seems Ive kinda come full circle. When I was first a "Cuckold" ( I was more just a "stag" as I only shared her, i did like buying panties for him to be the first to take o ff her and liked when she did ohter first with other men ect) I was in no way interested in men or ever thought about thier cocks being sexy. Now, yes, I so would be one of the guys who wants a hotwife for all the reasons a cuckold does, incuding getting on my knees and taking her mans cock in my mouth! Hot to type! lol
I'm sure once I do suck a guys cock I would want to do it more. I hope I only want to do it, though, in that contex and not seek out cock on my own. Thought the term " cocksucker" I think, is sexy for guys and girls!


Yes, it is hot to type and admit to the forum that you would like to be a cocksucker. Do you feel better now that you typed it ?? How far you go now is still undetermined. You might keep your cocksucking in the context of being with your wife and her BF.. or you might take it further and seek out cocks to suck on your own. That is still an unknown .. however, I know where I will place my bets !!!

Brad



Sucking bull cock is ever so much more exquisite when the bull is real strong
dominant knowledgeable and has an obvious superior intellect / I for one cuck
wouldn't get on my knees and put a cock in my mouth unless the so called bull
made it abundantly clear he was my physical better ..........and a few did thru the
yrs i received multiple bruises contusions and a few cracked ribs for my temerity
in challenging the bull, a few harsh spankings as well only improved my fellatio
technique as they encouraged me to take it all the way and pulled my head into
their super stiff cocks jammin it down spurted copiously .......one expressed the
opinion he liked me on my knees sucking his dick more than my wife doin the same
Just sumtin about a 6' 190 lb white male sucking black cock looked so fine to this
big black bull he broke me then rode me ....it was divine and cucky heaven

Brad seems to be this type


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:43 pm 
$2 Ho
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 pm
Posts: 806
No

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42113


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:02 pm
Posts: 4
I had sucked a few cocks when I was at boarding school but hadn't done it as an adult until my wife asked me to.She had a desire to watch me suck off a guy she was fucking sporadically and I didnt really have a problem with it. If she asks me, I know she's checked with the guy that hes ok with it, alot are not, but its not a regular thing. There was one black guy she was fucking that used to come by the house when she was not there, sometimes by chance , others by design and we'd have a smoke, talk shit and then I'd usually suck him off.He could last ages and always seemed to shoot a mouthfull of cum.He was quite dominant with my wife but with me he'd just sit back and let me get on with it. He is the only guy I've sucked without my wife present though.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:50 pm 
Virgin

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:55 am
Posts: 32
There is an interesting article on this subject on Jim Lea's 'lifeasabull' blogspot.

I'll try and paste it here but it may be too long (so look at lifeasabullDOTblogspotDOTc*m)

You found that cuck couple. Now you’re enjoying the benefits of being a bull, regularly fucking another man’s wife. Everyone’s happy.

Except you want more. You want to take it to another level, and push yourself up the dominance ladder while pushing him down a rung or two. One way to do that is to get him to take your cock into his mouth, even if it's just briefly.

Don’t worry. It doesn’t make you gay. In fact it makes you more of a Bull, because dominance is the essence of being the Bull. You’re taking charge and asserting your dominance over them both, by demonstrating your dominance over him.

Remember: The more dominant you are over the husband, the more submissive the wife will be to you. This is one key to the relationship! Women naturally gravitate toward the dominant male. It’s part of their intellect.

If you can persuade the husband to take your cock in his mouth (even momentarily) in front of his own wife then you’ll prove to her that you’re in charge. That’s worth gold in bedroom dollars!

But what if the cuck husband is totally straight and refuses? Don’t worry. There's a way to still make it happen, if you’re patient. Look at it as a challenge. Enjoy pushing him. There is a rush to be had from making someone do something they wouldn’t otherwise do. I have done this several times and it can be fun.

There are certain steps. First, you must proceed slowly, over several encounters. Do NOT rush it.

You will learn to use the husband’s own lust to motivate him, then use sex to reward him. Also, the wife should be involved if possible. Try to recruit her to work together as a team. She may even offer him sexual satisfaction as incentive, if he will do as you (and she) encourage him.

Contrary to what you may think, you should NOT to use any humiliation whatsoever or the result will be resentment and reluctance. Use positive feedback and encouragement during the whole plan, and get the wife into the idea. If she gets into it and her husband knows it turns her on, then he will be more willing to do it.

You will probably need to talk to the wife privately. This can be done by phone, but I find that the wife is usually most receptive to ‘experimenting’ when I have her in bed and sexual excitement is highest. If he’s present, you should send him out of the room to talk (most cucks will leave when told to).

When you have her alone, I prefer to get her very aroused before bringing up the subject, usually either during foreplay or after I have just entered her. That’s when most women are receptive to new ideas.

Ask her if she’s ever had any thoughts or fantasies about her husband sucking another cock. If she says yes, you’re off to a good start. If she says no, you need to ask her if she might think about it. She will of course ask “why”.

My response here is to interject it playfully, almost like a fun game. Try things like “Let’s see if we can get him to do it. What can it hurt?”. DO NOT make it sound like you plan to force her husband to do something against his will. Many wives won’t agree to go along with that. So keep it light and playful, like a fun project to do together.

If she doesn’t go along at this point, DROP it. Don’t push it. Just move forward with the plan without her help.

But assuming she does go along, then ask her if she would like to help you. If she’s aroused enough, she will probably say yes, even if the idea shocks her. This is the best way, because your scheme will strengthen the bond between the two of you. It gives you two a common goal, and without her realizing it, you’ve created a situation where it’s now the two of you (a team) against him (the husband).

Here’s a summary of how I do it. Remember, each step is a separate sexual encounter or sex experience.

Night one: Have him go down on her before you fuck and then have him guide your cock into her pussy using his hand.

Night two: Have him 69 with her while you fuck her

Night three: Have him use his hands and some lube to get her pussy ready, and then use his hands to get your cock erect and ready





Night four (last step): Back to a 69. Have him eat her pussy to get her ready, and then have him lick/suck the tip of your cock and then put it in her. Have him 69 with her while you fuck. Repeat this several times during the night (changing positions) and he will no longer resist sucking your cock.

I will now describe each step in more detail. But one point to remember is that each step can be a separate night, or you can combine several steps into a single night. It depends on the reaction you get, and how long your encounters last.

First, make sure the husband is close to the action. If you normally fuck the wife alone, you will need to invite the husband to watch. Don’t let him sit in a chair across the room. Get him on the bed. Let him feel the mattress bounce and see the impact of your thrusts when you hammer his wife. He needs to smell the sex and feel connected to her.

Step #1 is to go down on his wife to prepare her pussy for you, then use his hand to guide your cock into her opening. Each time you withdraw or change positions, have him use his hand to reinsert your cock into his wife.

Step #2 is up more close and personal. He will make first contact with your dick, but in a non-threatening way. There are several positions for this, but my favorite is to have the wife in the ‘doggy’ position, with her husband underneath in the ‘69’ position. In this position he will be inches away, watching your dick penetrate his wife and sliding in and out of her pussy, sexually arousing him. It’s important that his wife suck his dick some to excite him, but not to the point of orgasm. You want to keep him aroused.

The wife should encourage him to lick her pussy as she sucks him. He will be so turned on that he’ll do it. Don’t worry if he avoids your dick. The idea is to get him used to putting his mouth in close proximity, and with all of the motion it will be inevitable that he will touch the underside of your shaft occasionally. Keep this up, until you get close to your orgasm.

All three of you should explode together. Afterward, he will probably pull away. That’s okay. His tongue has probably brushed the bottom of your shaft a few times and your balls have touched his face, but all in a non-threatening way. All he did was eat his wife’s pussy, which is very non-threatening.

Step #3. Switches to using his hands. You and the wife lie side by side on the bed. Tell him to take a bottle of lube and get you both ready to fuck. He should kneel between her legs and lube her pussy with his hands and fingers. Then he must move over to you and uses the lube on your cock to get you lubed up to fuck. If possible, try and be flaccid when he does this. If you’re already hard he may try to slap a little lube on your shaft and call it done. That’s not what you want. If you’re flaccid he will need to work to get you hard. That takes longer, and results in more exposure to your cock, which is the goal. During this night, if you fuck more than once, have him go down on the wife and lick her pussy between fucks, and then use the lube on you to get you hard again before fucking.

The next time is the final step. The goal this time is to make him take your cock in his mouth. It’s very important that he view the act as preparing you to pleasure his wife, NOT as him sucking your cock. Mentally that is VERY different. There are several positions that work equally well for this but doggy works best, again with him underneath.

Tell him to start licking her pussy to get her ready. Then after a few minutes push you cock against her slit and tell him to lick your cock and get it wet too. If he refuses, the wife needs to help reinforce what you want. She can tell him that she wants him to do that. She can ask him to “do it for her”, etc. She could also suck his cock to encourage him.

If he is still hesitant, tell him to lick the tip of your cock one time or he will have to leave the room. He should agree to something that simple. Then start fucking his wife, inches away from his face. After a few minutes, pull out, push your cock toward his mouth again and tell him to taste his wife (that sounds better than suck my cock).

If he resists tell him that if he doesn’t do it he’ll have to leave the room. If he’s aroused enough and gets sufficient encouragement he should open up and take your cock in his mouth.

Once that barrier has been broken, you can take it as far as you wish. I would stress that whatever you do, it’s important that you and the wife be on the same page. Read her body language to make sure she is comfortable with it (most wives get very turned on by it). If you both get off from her husband sucking your dick, then make sure she provides the right encouragement and support. After all, he loves her. If he knows it pleases her, then he will be more likely to do it. If it is a wild turn on for her, then he’ll go even further.

I have used this technique to get totally straight cuckolds to suck on my cock before I fuck their wives. To be sure, I’m not gay at all. It’s all about demonstrating my dominance, and I LOVE the way that the wives react when they see that I can get their husband to do something they thought was impossible. If a woman watches me do that, then it makes her more likely to do anything I want, too.

It can be done if you’re smart, patient, plan your play, and play out your plan. With the right encouragement the right cuckold will do anything to see you fuck their wife. A smart bull uses that to his advantage!

_________________
Keep this board real. It is what makes it what it is. If you are fantasizing then just say so - there is nothing wrong with fantasy. Our honesty in this matter here makes these forums truly informative and genuinely useful in understanding this lifestyle.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:58 am 
Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:05 pm
Posts: 353
Location: NEPA
Not only does my Wife encourage it she has been training me to suck cock with her strap-on. I've learned how to control my gag reflex & deep throat. She's even gone so far as to train me to swallow cum by making me eat my own cum, on the rare occasions she lets me out out of chastity & jerks my little pee-pee until I come in my hand. I hesitated @ first but she was very demanding that I do it.

My wife has a found a new Bull & I will get to watch him fuck her for the first time in 2 wks. She has told me I will suck her new Bull after I clean his cum out of her pussy. She gets very turned on by the idea of me sucking cock. Her Bull enjoys telling me I will be cleaning & fluffing him. He seems to like the idea having that kind of dominance over me so looks like I will be a sissy cocksucker very soon!

_________________
Caged because she says so.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:14 am 
Trainable

Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 pm
Posts: 67
I have been getting trained by my wife's strapon for a long time now myself. I could deepthroat her smaller cocks, but the one that represents her ex, (Stryker Realistic, 9 inches), I can usually only get little more than half of it in me. She says I need to learn to deepthroat it, because she fully expects me to start sucking cock for real in the very near future, and she only has bulls who are 8 or bigger.


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:54 am 
OHW Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Posts: 6237
Location: Sausalito, CA
No, she doesn't, although she has said it is okay with her if I want to do that. But I haven't felt a desire.

_________________
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:02 am 
Trainable

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 2:39 am
Posts: 57
naptownking wrote:
The first time I ever sucked a man's cock, my mouth happened to be near her lover's cock and her pussy mid-fuck, and he just slid it in while I was tending to them. I was trying to lick her while he fucked her, and all of a sudden I had a mouthful of wonderful, delicious cock. It felt so natural, I didn't object and sucked him and a friend of his multiple times that night. I thought it was a "perfect place, perfect time" thing, but later found out that my wife had encouraged him (prior to their arrival) to take advantage of my mouth if the opportunity arose. She had never really "pushed" me to do so before, but she's an expert in taking advantage of situations to expand my boundaries. I had eaten plenty of cum prior to that glorious night, and I suppose it was only a matter of time before I went right to the well. After he casually "slipped it in", there was no turning back.

Since then, it has become a normal part of my sex life/duties. I've started her lovers for her, and finished them off. Cleaning duties, all me. I've sent her lovers back to work with cocks cleaner than they started the day with. I've taken them from flaccid to hard and back again completely, and everything in between. A few of her girlfriends know about my talents, and they've brought boyfriends over as well.

That is way too fucking hot!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:30 am 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 4928
peterk wrote:
I have been getting trained by my wife's strapon for a long time now myself. I could deepthroat her smaller cocks, but the one that represents her ex, (Stryker Realistic, 9 inches), I can usually only get little more than half of it in me. She says I need to learn to deepthroat it, because she fully expects me to start sucking cock for real in the very near future, and she only has bulls who are 8 or bigger.


I think you know you will have to practice harder and get ready to deepthroat him for her. You do want to make her proud, don’t you !!

Push your tongue out under his cock as he pushes and swallow like you normally do when you are swallowing food and soon you feel that “pop” as his cock breaks through your gag reflexes and pushes into your throat. Once you have experienced this you will know what to expect and will get better at it. You will have to breath through your nose while his Cock is buried in your throat. You will learn a rythym with more experience.

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 am 
OHW Addict

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 2:39 pm
Posts: 6028
Location: SE Virginia
bradisalpha wrote:
Push your tongue out under his cock as he pushes and swallow like you normally do when you are swallowing food and soon you feel that “pop” as his cock breaks through your gag reflexes and pushes into your throat. Once you have experienced this you will know what to expect and will get better at it. You will have to breath through your nose while his Cock is buried in your throat. You will learn a rythym with more experience.

Brad

Sounds like the voice of experience, to me!

_________________
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:06 am 
OHW Addict

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:23 am
Posts: 4928
roadrunner wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Push your tongue out under his cock as he pushes and swallow like you normally do when you are swallowing food and soon you feel that “pop” as his cock breaks through your gag reflexes and pushes into your throat. Once you have experienced this you will know what to expect and will get better at it. You will have to breath through your nose while his Cock is buried in your throat. You will learn a rythym with more experience.

Brad

Sounds like the voice of experience, to me!


Lol !! I have had to teach a few cuckolds how to deep throat once they reached the point of cleaning and sucking my cock. Of course their wife also helped in the training but ultimately I have to oversee them in reality.

I enjoy the enthusiasm and the excitement they feel when they accomplish taking a Cock in their throat. It is just another part of the adventure I enjoy as a BF in a hot wife/ cuckold relationship.

Brad

_________________
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823


Top
   
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:08 pm 
Prepubescent

Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 11:21 pm
Posts: 13
[quote="occuckold1"]bradisalpha wrote:
It will happen to you. Once you have another man’s cock in your mouth you will want it again.. and again. You can’t help that or stop that. Saying you should not try it is just putting it off for a later time. You have the urge and you will only be able to fight it off for so long .. so you might as well give in to your urges and enjoy it now !!




I completely agree, It has been almost two months since I sucked cock at a party, at an urging of two dominatrixes(neither one my wife), and all I could think about is sucking more cock.[/quote

OCC- there is no question in my mind that you are a COCKSUCKER!. You sucked a cock at a party at the direction of 2 Dommes with your wife as an observer. You had a good time. You will do it again you COCKSUCKER


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze