Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:59 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next
Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:52 pm 
2 Bit Whore

It wasn't with my wife, but with a long-time fuckbuddy of mine. She was about the most promiscuous woman I ever met. Eventually we got around to talking about doing a threesome with another man. She said that it would really turn her on if she could watch the two of us suck each other's cock. I always have been easily persuaded to do just about anything a woman wanted me to do. So, during the threesome, I sucked his cock. He didn't suck mine. It was an interesting experience, and under the right circumstances I would do it again.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm 
Trainable

Sucking another man's cock is something I never really thought about, even after we got into this lifestyle, I don't think my wife really thought about it either until she saw another cuckold suck cock at a party. That is when I think she started wanting me to do the same. I definitely do not judge any man that does that, as sex is to be enjoyed in any way you see fit, I just don't want to do it.

Having said that, I truly enjoy sucking my wife's big cock, but part of that is because I am married to a truly world class dominatrix. Very few ladies are capable of bringing it like my wife is, whether it is with her strapon or her paddle/whip. She has such a filthy mouth it is almost difficult not to cum just from sucking her cock, that is how good she is.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:10 pm 
OHW Addict

Cdncuck wrote:
My wife decided me sucking cock was a good idea. I was against it. I resisted for a couple of months. Now I'm a cocksucker. Seems a lot of guys wind up doing it after becoming cuckold. From what I know it's often instigated by the wives. It was not for me. I resisted now I love it. Wish I'd started years ago. Seems the natural thing now.

That is the feeling many cuckolds have after they have experienced sucking a cock. The wives instigating it is very powerful and hard to refuse. I usually have conspired with the wife once i have discussed it with her. And once she is excited by the thought, she will bring it up to her cuckold with me supporting her. Sometimes I will take the lead on it, but I have never approached a cuckold without his wife’s blessing first. What I have found is that wives are excited by watching their cuckolds sucking her bf’s Cock but are very shy to bring it up fearing she will be ridiculed for haveing those feelings. But once I bring it up they normally chime in very excitedly. Then it is only a matter of time until he is sucking my Cock in front of his wife.

Many cuckolds have kept this desire buried and afraid to admit it or bring it up also so once the wife brings it up that are on board with it quickly.

It all comes down to exposing everyone’s real desires without holding back.

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:26 am 
Trainable

I did it long before meeting my wife and every guy told me I was one of the best they ever had, if not the best.

Just no longer an interest.

Part 2 and 3 of us. ;)
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49813&hilit=Part+one

Last edited by Minnhotwife on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 am 
Prepubescent

I can say that I can only wish my wife would encourage me to suck cock. The only time I have sucked cock was at a party, where me and my wife actually met the OP and his wife. My wife does fuck other men, but it is not her nature to be dominant, and so at the party, the OP's wife and another Domme had me suck cock in the living room. It was very hot, both the women were calling me a dirty, filthy cocksucker, my wife ended up helping me finish him off.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:17 pm 
OHW Addict

occuckold1 wrote:
I can say that I can only wish my wife would encourage me to suck cock. The only time I have sucked cock was at a party, where me and my wife actually met the OP and his wife. My wife does fuck other men, but it is not her nature to be dominant, and so at the party, the OP's wife and another Domme had me suck cock in the living room. It was very hot, both the women were calling me a dirty, filthy cocksucker, my wife ended up helping me finish him off.

Have you talked to your wife about how exciting it was for you ?? Have you encouraged her to tell her bf’s that you are a cocksucker ?? If you and your wife open up about it she will find a bf that will take advantage of it and put you on your knees in front if him and feed you his Cock. Otherwise, you may spend years wishing you had opened it up while you had the opportunity !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 pm 
Prepubescent

Of course me and my wife have talked about it after that hot experience, but she has not pushed this issue. When I sucked that cock at the party, it was more of the two other wives at the party pushing me , my wife was more of an observer, and than a helper. Both of the wives were wearing large realistic strapons and had me practice before getting me to do it for real. I do not consider myself a cocksucker, I have only done this once......

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:12 pm 
Experienced

ArizonaGuy wrote:
No, HW didn't it was her boyfriend. One night while the two of them were playing he asked me if I wanted a taste. I said, sure and went over to them and he put his cock in my mouth for the first time and yes I really enjoyed sucking his cock. I get to suck his cock only when I'm invited. However he and I were texting each other a couple of nights ago and it got pretty hot. I asked him if I could clean up the mess again after he has had her but I wanted to watch him fuck her. I told him I told HW I don't suck his cock unless invited. His response to me was I could suck his cock anytime. That's when I said, thee is no issues being their cuckold and really enjoyed being is cocksucker. I told him I could like to taste his cum directly from the source. Her FB said not a problem. We are planning on getting together next month.

OMG this is so HOT

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 pm 
OHW Addict

I think the question has more than one answer.

In some HW couples the answer is yes, in others it is no, in others it is an evolving thing as yet undefined, and in others there is an adamant no!
It depends on peoples boundaries (both wife AND husband), and kinks.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am 
OHW Addict

BallSpanking wrote:
I think the question has more than one answer.

In some HW couples the answer is yes, in others it is no, in others it is an evolving thing as yet undefined, and in others there is an adamant no!
It depends on peoples boundaries (both wife AND husband), and kinks.

I find it interesting how easily these boundaries seem to move as things evolve. Sometimes to the point of not believing these are the same people that were only curious a few months ago !! It shows how many desires people keep hidden to conform with today’s society and I never get tired of bringing them out and exposing them.. slowly.. steadily.. and watch them progress... finding their limits. It is what makes me this lifestyle so exciting to me !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:44 pm 
Player

peterk wrote:
Sucking another man's cock is something I never really thought about, even after we got into this lifestyle, I don't think my wife really thought about it either until she saw another cuckold suck cock at a party. That is when I think she started wanting me to do the same. I definitely do not judge any man that does that, as sex is to be enjoyed in any way you see fit, I just don't want to do it.

Having said that, I truly enjoy sucking my wife's big cock, but part of that is because I am married to a truly world class dominatrix. Very few ladies are capable of bringing it like my wife is, whether it is with her strapon or her paddle/whip. She has such a filthy mouth it is almost difficult not to cum just from sucking her cock, that is how good she is.

Hello Peter,
I have chatted with your wife about this several times. This is something she wants, and we both know how persuasive she can be. I thought you would have submitted to her desires by now. I remember her saying she wasn't going to have any BBC until you sucked your first cock. How long did she go without BBC? Ultimately, i believe she gave into her cravings before you did.

How long has she been training you with that strapon. Must be a while now because she is up to using a Stryker on you. She's even training you to deep throat it. She told me she even got you to deep throat it while she was talking to her big dicked ex on the phone. She told me you came without even touching yourself while you sucked her cock. Something about it definitely turned you on.

I really think you should just give it a try. I am sure your wife will make it an amazing experience.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am 
Prepubescent

Peter....... I suggest you go ahead and do it. I am on the dide of your world class Dominatrix wife. You will make her very proud of you. She will have an energy rush so high as she will love the power and control that she has over you. Submit to it

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:21 pm 
Trainable

I am guilty as charged. My wife has been using a strapon on me for a long time, even before she started fucking other men. she has been shoving Stryker Realistic into my mouth for years, but only recently has she began fucking me with it. ( we have few of these dildos, as anything going in my ass will never go near my mouth). I have a much better understanding of why my wife is such a size queen, because although at first it hurts, once I get used to the huge dildo in my ass, it feels really good as she is drilling me with it. I have never cum hands free from her fucking my ass, but I have cum few times from sucking her cock, she always laughs, tells me I am such a cocksucker.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:16 pm 
Experienced

[quote="Cdncuck"]My wife decided me sucking cock was a good idea. I was against it. I resisted for a couple of months. Now I'm a cocksucker. Seems a lot of guys wind up doing it after becoming cuckold. From what I know it's often instigated by the wives. It was not for me. I resisted now I love it. Wish I'd started years ago. Seems the natural thing now.[/quotej

This is me described perfectly

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:56 pm 
Player

My beautiful slender gorgeous loving wife became a hot wife about 15 years ago. She was never into sucking my cock but with her well-hung lover she is insatiable. All these years she has told me countless stories of their sexual encounters while I masturbate furiously to intense orgasms.
After all these years with the same lover they have become close, and she feels it is a violation of their relationship for her to tell me the details. She asked me if there might be a different kind of story she could be gin telling me. Since I've always wanted to join them in bed but have been denied she has begun to tell me about a brand-new fantasy, this one where I am allowed to join her and some other man in bed.
After the intensity of watching this other man fuck my wife's brains out he lets me suck his cock to orgasm. My wife tells me about this scenario with intense detail; it drives me crazy with passion. In the telling, just as this man is exploding into my mouth and I am greedily drinking up his huge hot load, I explode all over myself in THE most intense orgasms of my life. Whew!
And then I notice that my wife, laying next to me, is dripping wet between her legs.
Some 20 years ago the fantasy was mine: I want my wife to have another man. And now? It is her fantasy ( mine too actually ) that her husband have another man as well. It really turns her on to imagine me sucking a man's cock. And now that is all we ever talk about in bed.
Maybe this isn't such a surprise after all. My wife and I have been celibate for years now. She and her man wanted to be exclusive lovers, and that was more than fine with me. While my wife has lots of great sex with her man, my entire sex life the last 10 years has been masturbating while she talks to me in bed. I have fantastic orgasms - much much better than when I masturbate without her. And most of the time I clean myself up: I try to shoot my load all over my arm, so the I can lap up my cum. I love the taste of it!
I can only fantasize getting a huge load of it from a stiff hot cock deep down my throat.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:05 pm 
OHW Addict

cucked wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
My wife decided me sucking cock was a good idea. I was against it. I resisted for a couple of months. Now I'm a cocksucker. Seems a lot of guys wind up doing it after becoming cuckold. From what I know it's often instigated by the wives. It was not for me. I resisted now I love it. Wish I'd started years ago. Seems the natural thing now.[/quotej

Yes.. it describes many cuckolds .. and many more that have secretly desired to suck a Cock but afraid to admit it until his wife (and/or her BF) suggested it.

Brad

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:10 pm 
Experienced

Ares wrote:
Teehee ... I know that I'm working on my guy! :twisted: You guys are so funny -- watching two women is great but two guys is like some kinda huge taboo. Get over yourselves and get on yer knees, dag-nab-it! :whip: :twisted:

Great post!!!

3. Now, could be consider Gay by some
But that hasn't stopped me from having awesome sex with Hot women!
Can you blame me!??

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:14 pm 
Experienced

peterk wrote:
My wife started fucking other men 3 years ago. For a long time she just wanted me to watch, but lately she is trying to get me to suck her lovers cocks. To this day, I have refused, but it does not stop her from trying. She has a few realistic strapon cocks that she loves to wear, and loves it when I suck her cock. Her biggest is Stryker Realistic(9 inches), and few weeks ago I deepthroated her, first time I done that. I have not been able to do that again, but she is now convinced I am ready to do this for real.

You sound like your ready to try it!

You will survive it! I promise!

Can you blame me!??

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:05 am 
OHW Addict

Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
cucked wrote:
Cdncuck wrote:
My wife decided me sucking cock was a good idea. I was against it. I resisted for a couple of months. Now I'm a cocksucker. Seems a lot of guys wind up doing it after becoming cuckold. From what I know it's often instigated by the wives. It was not for me. I resisted now I love it. Wish I'd started years ago. Seems the natural thing now.[/quotej

Yes.. it describes many cuckolds .. and many more that have secretly desired to suck a Cock but afraid to admit it until his wife (and/or her BF) suggested it.

Brad

I was cucked by an ex gf. Actaully, I would classify that as just sharing her, I never had the sub thing or the idea I wanted to suck a cock or anything. The only thing I had that was "cuck-ish" was I loved when she let some of the guys who fucked her think that she was cheating on me, or when they felt her up around my firends as so not for anyone to know. I also loved to feel how loose her used pussy was.
She got where she loved to talk about her "favorite" cocks, she loved men for men, but reallly loved a sexy cock- and suck them. She would tell me why she loved x or y or z guys cock. Telling me how they feel to touch, how she feels when they go in her in her hand, and how it feels to get them hard, have them in her mouth and the power yet sub role she took to a powerful organ as it became full and they took over from passively letting her suck their cock to becoming uncontrollable as their organ became harder as she sucked them and how the men would take over and dom her.. ect.
As time when by, it did have a bit of an effect on me. Now, while ive not sucked a cock or ever encouraged her desire for new men and to be w men so I couild be around cock so that I could get to suck them. Her stroy of why, why she loved cock, did make me curious though.
So, I never was turend on about her getting new cock for me wanting them, but I can say, I think I can understand why she thinks they are sexy now. Maybe its a kink, I dont know, but I know im not "attracted" to men, and as a man whos is physically strong, muscular, more so than 95% of men out there; can now see the curiosity real cucks have.

Interesting post !! The way a Cock felt to her .. the power exchange.. the intensity.. is the same thing a cuckold feels as he progresses to sucking a Cock. Once he reaches that point, the cravings just become stronger and stronger. Your downfall may be admitting that “it makes you curious” !! And being “big, strong, macho” all goes away when your wife or gf is cucking you and brings you into the play with her BF .. and in the heat of the moment guides your hand to holding his Cock and finally pulling your head down and over it. You are lucky (or unlucky) that your gf didn’t enjoy seeing you submit to her BF’s or you might be telling your experiences here with the rest of the cuckolds !!

It has nothing to do with “liking men” or “being with men”.. it’s about cock. And the strength of a Dominant Alpha Cock .. and the effect it has on your gf and your relationship... the sexual excitement and sensual arousal that can overcome a person.

I believe that with your statement “it made me curious though”.. and the fact you are contributing on this particular thread (as well as others).. that if you find a gf or wife that would like to see you suck a cock as she cuckolds you.. you will soon be posting your experiences here !!!

Just my thoughts !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:10 am 
Experienced

bradisalpha wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
cucked wrote:

Brad

I was cucked by an ex gf. Actaully, I would classify that as just sharing her, I never had the sub thing or the idea I wanted to suck a cock or anything. The only thing I had that was "cuck-ish" was I loved when she let some of the guys who fucked her think that she was cheating on me, or when they felt her up around my firends as so not for anyone to know. I also loved to feel how loose her used pussy was.
She got where she loved to talk about her "favorite" cocks, she loved men for men, but reallly loved a sexy cock- and suck them. She would tell me why she loved x or y or z guys cock. Telling me how they feel to touch, how she feels when they go in her in her hand, and how it feels to get them hard, have them in her mouth and the power yet sub role she took to a powerful organ as it became full and they took over from passively letting her suck their cock to becoming uncontrollable as their organ became harder as she sucked them and how the men would take over and dom her.. ect.
As time when by, it did have a bit of an effect on me. Now, while ive not sucked a cock or ever encouraged her desire for new men and to be w men so I couild be around cock so that I could get to suck them. Her stroy of why, why she loved cock, did make me curious though.
So, I never was turend on about her getting new cock for me wanting them, but I can say, I think I can understand why she thinks they are sexy now. Maybe its a kink, I dont know, but I know im not "attracted" to men, and as a man whos is physically strong, muscular, more so than 95% of men out there; can now see the curiosity real cucks have.

Interesting post !! The way a Cock felt to her .. the power exchange.. the intensity.. is the same thing a cuckold feels as he progresses to sucking a Cock. Once he reaches that point, the cravings just become stronger and stronger. Your downfall may be admitting that “it makes you curious” !! And being “big, strong, macho” all goes away when your wife or gf is cucking you and brings you into the play with her BF .. and in the heat of the moment guides your hand to holding his Cock and finally pulling your head down and over it. You are lucky (or unlucky) that your gf didn’t enjoy seeing you submit to her BF’s or you might be telling your experiences here with the rest of the cuckolds !!

It has nothing to do with “liking men” or “being with men”.. it’s about cock. And the strength of a Dominant Alpha Cock .. and the effect it has on your gf and your relationship... the sexual excitement and sensual arousal that can overcome a person.

I believe that with your statement “it made me curious though”.. and the fact you are contributing on this particular thread (as well as others).. that if you find a gf or wife that would like to see you suck a cock as she cuckolds you.. you will soon be posting your experiences here !!!

Just my thoughts !!

Brad

Brad,

Your statment "It has nothing to do with “liking men” or “being with men”.. it’s about cock" is very crisp here!

I cannot emphasise the accuracy of this since I have a lot of first hand experience with this. I have str8 friends that know me, all that I have done, yet are still asking the curious questions of me, then immediatly replying "doesn't do anything for me", which is in exact oppostition to their curiosity..

Good reply!

Can you blame me!??

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:40 am 
OHW Addict

Grynch,

Thank you. That is the point I am trying get across .. and you have experienced it .. and have handled the questions and assumptions. It has taken the stigma out of simply enjoying sucking a cock !! Thank you for posting that.

Sucking a Cock does not have anything to do with liking guys.. it is just sucking cock !! It is another sexual outlet that excites a cuckold type of guy. In fact, as you have told this to your friends.. and they understand this.. has any of them asked you if you would like to suck their cock ?? And have you ??

Brad

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:43 am 
Experienced

bradisalpha wrote:
Grynch,

Thank you. That is the point I am trying get across .. and you have experienced it .. and have handled the questions and assumptions. It has taken the stigma out of simply enjoying sucking a cock !! Thank you for posting that.

Sucking a Cock does not have anything to do with liking guys.. it is just sucking cock !! It is another sexual outlet that excites a cuckold type of guy. In fact, as you have told this to your friends.. and they understand this.. has any of them asked you if you would like to suck their cock ?? And have you ??

Brad

Brad,,

Oh no! They have the foolish fear of anything like, even though they would probably love it!

Can you blame me!??

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:48 am 
OHW Addict

Grynch wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
Grynch,

Brad

Brad,,

Oh no! They have the foolish fear of anything like, even though they would probably love it!

Lol !! Yes, they probably would !! The next time you explain this to someone and they say “ok, I understand”... say “great.. would you like me to suck yours ??” If they look at you funny and say “NO”.. you can say “ok, just checking !!”. If they say “yes”.. then you have to look no further for your next ration of cum !!

What a fun question that can turn out to be !!

Brad

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:50 am 
Pervert

Interesting thread...... my hot wife has told me many times she would love to suck cock with me..... years ago I would have been flabbergasted by the thought, but as I age, i think about it more.... maybe a little don't knock it until you've tried it.... She has fucked some hot guys with hot cocks, that now, I wish I would have tried it...... My question tho is how to broach the subject.... is it like " hey dude, I want to suck your cock' or does the wife say my hubby wants to suck your cock.... Ive fantasized about licking her juice off a cock.... but I wouldn't want to spoil the fun if her fuck is resistant to that...... what to do??

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:53 am 
Experienced

Lovecum wrote:
Interesting thread...... my hot wife has told me many times she would love to suck cock with me..... years ago I would have been flabbergasted by the thought, but as I age, i think about it more.... maybe a little don't knock it until you've tried it.... She has fucked some hot guys with hot cocks, that now, I wish I would have tried it...... My question tho is how to broach the subject.... is it like " hey dude, I want to suck your cock' or does the wife say my hubby wants to suck your cock.... Ive fantasized about licking her juice off a cock.... but I wouldn't want to spoil the fun if her fuck is resistant to that...... what to do??

Best thing to do here in my opinion would be to ask her. Not during sex, but, rather in a setting where you just talkinb about.

Ask her directly if she would like you and her to do that next time with her date.

This help?

Can you blame me!??

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 286 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next