Anal sex: a question for the wives.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Regarding anal sex (wives)

1. The first time I had anal sex was with my husband.
36%
2. I had anal before I met my husband.
26%
3. I have never had anal sex.
11%
4. The first time I had anal sex was with a man other than my husband after I was married.
26%

Total votes: 261

blind sided hubby
Trainable

Re: Anal sex: a question for the wives.

Unread post by blind sided hubby » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:37 am

My wife had anal with every guy she dated, before and after me.

WifeKnowsBest
Trainable

Unread post by WifeKnowsBest » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:59 am

Anal is off limits to me. here's the back story,

She came home from a date, I started to eat her pussy excepting some cream pie. But there was nothing, nor was there the hint of her having used a condom. She will use them with one nighters and on occasion with a love just to bring me a gift. I can often taste the hint of spermicide when she does. Thinking that she had forgotten my gift I asked about the lack of Cum.

She replied, “He fucked me in the Ass.”
I was a bit upset, I whimper “I have been been Asking for years to fuck you in the ass, but you turn me down every time.”

She purred and said, “He didn't Ask.”
Wife Knows Best

Rita s slave
Player

Unread post by Rita s slave » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:25 am

First time Rita did anal, she was barely 15. Even if she was at time my girlfriend she gave her anal virginity to a schoolmate, Marco. After that, she is used to give her ass without any problem. Currently she give her ass to other 3 mens other than me.

curiouscouple1978
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple1978 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:33 pm

I was my wifes first anal and she has only had anal sex with one other guy. I uave a short cock but he had a skinny one. She didnt even in know he was in her ass half the time 🤦‍♂️

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:47 pm

I had pestered her for anal for 20 yrs then she sends me a video of one of her lovers filming his cock k going in and out of her ass as he asks her to tell me what is happening .To which she replies, " he's fucking my ass " then the vid cuts . That was her anal cherry , 2 weeks later she comes home from another lovers house and shows me her ravaged cum stained hole and tells me he fucked her so hard in her ass she came like a bomb going off . Then as I tried a finger in there she slapped my hand away and said
" That hole is out of bounds to you now " WTF !

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:37 pm

Hopefully resurrecting a hot topic.....

I was her first. Took a long time to get there by but worth the wait. She began playing with others about 5 years later. I don't think she did anal with anyone until one guy we met at a hotel bar mentioned that he'd never done it, so she was excited to be his first that way.

She's always been quite submissive. When we made love I would simply take her ass when I wanted it. She had powerful orgasms during anal when simultaneously playing with her pussy.

Unbeknownst to me she began cheating. Some years later when she confessed I had a lot of questions, one of course about anal. She did give it to her long-term partner during that time. Maybe I should've known something was up, as over the years her ass had begun opening up much more easily.

I remember one night in particular when her normally submissive self got put aside briefly. We laying on the bed kissing and touching when she said "I need you to fuck my ass tonight."

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:12 pm

My wife and I did it once. I’m not large at all. There has never been another time. There isn’t a man on the planet that can talk her into it.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:09 pm

Most of my previous girlfriends were used to anal sex much before they met me and they loved it, and I love that too. :D
Their asses were used to different size of cocks so I never had any difficulty to penetrate them or get to convince them to give me their ass, rather I penetrated them quite smoothly and pleasant.
Some of my girlfriends didn’t like anal sex, I was the first man to fuck the ass of two of my gfs, which includes my current wife, but it was a one time play, they didn’t enjoy and said that instead of pleasure they feel like doing a reverted (from outside in) poo

EllenG1699
Virgin

Unread post by EllenG1699 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:37 am

It is not that exciting for me. I never did it with hubby. I do it mostly because hubby gets off on the humiliation of preparing my asshole before and/or cleaning out the creampie after.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:35 am

I love when folks talk about having anal sex without any preparation. So one night my wife is fucking this guy - I am present - and she happened to have had a bit more drink than usual, when he says I want to put it in your ass, she agrees. My mind is blown! She does not do anal.

So she is in reverse cowgirl already and she sits her plump ass on his cock. She is really a bit out of control and starts pumping up and down. He has a thick cock and soon she says she had enough and gets off of it.

And guess what? Out comes a big piece of shit in the middle of the bed! Talk about a mood killer :-)

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:17 am

My wife had anal sex with many men before meeting me. One of the guys was a coworker who had dated her for six months before I met her. After we were married and started our Hotwife and Cuckold lifestyle she has let only one guy fuck her ass.We have been together for over 35 year now and I have never been allowed to fuck her ass. I think anal sex is gross and never really wanted to do it. But since other men have fucked her ass I have wanted to do it, just to say I was the last guy in her asshole. I never want to be that guy that was left out, especially with my wife. WTF
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:46 am

AS a bull, I did once introduce one woman to anal sex by putting some pressure on her to do it she refused on the grounds that I was too big "thick" as she put it. She agreed once but after we did it, she said she had the most intense orgasm in her life. She wanted it every time from then on.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:10 pm

EllenG1699 wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:37 am
It is not that exciting for me. I never did it with hubby. I do it mostly because hubby gets off on the humiliation of preparing my asshole before and/or cleaning out the creampie after.
He must love bacteria.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:58 pm

Does her pegging me count?