Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:05 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: My wife and my friend
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 am 
Experienced

Hi, not long signed up here.

My wife Cassie has been cuckolding me with my friend Paul. It started about six months ago. I had fantasised about her with another guy and we agreed on Paul. It was originally going to be a one off, but I loved watching them together and Cassie described it as ‘by far the best sex I’ve ever had’

Anyway, the two of them are still seeing each other a fair bit, with my blessing. We are all still happy with what’s going on. She’s still the same loving wife she always was and Paul and I are still good mates.

I wondered if anyone else had an experience with their wife being with a friend and did it end well? Or do people usually look outside of people they don’t know to begin with?

Thanks

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 pm 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:34 pm 
Experienced

Thanks. We’re new to the cuckold lifestyle, so just going with the flow just now.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm 
OHW Addict

It is much easier for a woman to begin with someone she knows and can relax with.. many first times are with friends. Some workbout great like yours did.. some not so great. But it is an easy way to enter into this lifestyle.

I am sure you will hear stories both ways as this thread grows.

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 pm 
Experienced

would u care to describe just how it all came about the first time?

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:43 pm 
Experienced

wagonmaker1 wrote:
would u care to describe just how it all came about the first time?

Cassie and I are both 35. We’ve been together 18 years and married for 10. Even though we used to have sex a fair bit, I’ve never been one that’s lasted long and I’ve always been convinced I never truly make her orgasm. She always said sex ‘was nice’ but I could tell she deserved more. Thoughts about another man being with her kept going through my head the past few years.

These thoughts kept getting bigger and bigger until I just had to tell her. One night after we’d made love, I said to her that I knew I didn’t last the longest and I love her so much that I wanted to see her in pleasure that I couldn’t deliver but maybe another man could. She asked if I wanted to be with another woman but I told no. It was just about her with another guy and she was the only one for me.

Nothing else happened for a few weeks until she brought it up. I remember it so well. We were sitting cuddled on the sofa watching tv and she looked up at me and said “Do you still want to see me with another guy?” I replied “yes, more than anything”. She said she had thought it through and if I really wanted it then she’d do it. But as a one off. My dick was rock hard and she knew it turned me on. She stroked me and asked who I wanted to fuck her. I said my friend Paul. Paul has always fancied Cassie and I knew he was someone that pleased the ladies so he was the easy choice for me to suggest and he often was the one I fantasised about fucking her. She wasn’t sure at first but I suggested that as we knew him and he was our friend that we knew he’d be safe. I left it entirely up to her and she could back out at anytime and we would forget the whole thing. We made love that night and she said his name during it. I came right away. As we lay in bed, she turned to me and said “invite Paul over on Friday night”

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 pm 
Experienced

Paul was a regular visitor to the house so I suggested he came over for a few beers. I told him we had something we needed to ask him. We had a beer and talked about sports, work etc. I was nervous waiting for the moment to say something. I can’t remember the exact mumbling that came out my mouth but it was something like “I know you’ve liked Cassie for a long time and if the chance came up, would you?” He was quick to say he would never betray a friend until I jumped in and said to him if I gave my blessing and encouraged it. I explained everything and made it clear that he would be doing us the favour by agreeing.

Cassie came down stairs looking hotter than I’d ever seen her. Figure hugging short black dress, not leaving much to the imagination. She came over, didn’t say a word and sat on his knee and asked if we liked what he saw. Before I knew what was happening, they were making out. My friend and my wife. I was hard but didn’t touch myself as knew I’d cum too soon. They started taking each other’s clothes off and she led him to our bed. She turned and said to me “are you coming to watch then?”

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:13 am 
Pervert

That is so hot! So special! My wife never dates anyone we know but that has to be so special! Knowing your wife and a good friend are enjoying each other so! Are you always there? What roles do you play now?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:04 am 
Experienced

oldgeneroushot wrote:
That is so hot! So special! My wife never dates anyone we know but that has to be so special! Knowing your wife and a good friend are enjoying each other so! Are you always there? What roles do you play now?

Very special knowing that she’s getting so much pleasure from a friend of ours.

We are now six months into this and they see each other a couple of times a week. I’m there sometimes but mostly they are just the two of them. She always tells me what happens afterwards while stroking my cock.

He sometimes stays over now too and I let them have the master bedroom while I take the spare room. So I do get to hear them as well.

I love it.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:30 am 
Experienced

Very hot story!

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 am 
Player

Very good story. My ex-wife screwed my best friend for 3 years before we got married. I would guess he screwed her 5 times for my 1. We split up because other issues after we got married.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:34 am 
Experienced

Cuck4Life wrote:
Very good story. My ex-wife screwed my best friend for 3 years before we got married. I would guess he screwed her 5 times for my 1. We split up because other issues after we got married.

Sorry about you and your ex.

I hope Cassie is still going with him in 3 years time. I’d say she’s with Paul definitely 4-5 times for every time i get to have sex with her. Definitely a lot less than we used to and never on a night before she sees him.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 am 
OHW Addict

Cuck_Steve wrote:
I wondered if anyone else had an experience with their wife being with a friend and did it end well? Or do people usually look outside of people they don’t know to begin with?

Thanks

Back in the early days of my wife cuckolding me she fucked my two best friends (who were also coworkers). At that time she would go out on girl's nights out with her girlfriends and usually find someone to fuck before the night was over. She fucked each one of them on separate nights. I'm pretty sure that after she fucked the first one he told the other one about it and the second friend made it a point to try getting in her pants on another night, which he was successful at! Both were a one time thing and they both believed that she was cheating on me and that I didn't know anything. To this day neither one of them is aware that I know they fucked my wife.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:59 am 
Experienced

your story is very hot. u said that u come home from work & your wife & your friend are still having sex when u get home. does he get to come to your house pretty much as he wishes?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 am 
Experienced

wagonmaker1 wrote:
your story is very hot. u said that u come home from work & your wife & your friend are still having sex when u get home. does he get to come to your house pretty much as he wishes?

My wife and him make arrangements between them and she tells me when they’re meeting. He wouldn’t just show up without arranging it with her first.

A few times they’ve still been going at it when I’ve arrived home yes.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:14 am 
Experienced

desertsub wrote:
Cuck_Steve wrote:

Thanks

Back in the early days of my wife cuckolding me she fucked my two best friends (who were also coworkers). At that time she would go out on girl's nights out with her girlfriends and usually find someone to fuck before the night was over. She fucked each one of them on separate nights. I'm pretty sure that after she fucked the first one he told the other one about it and the second friend made it a point to try getting in her pants on another night, which he was successful at! Both were a one time thing and they both believed that she was cheating on me and that I didn't know anything. To this day neither one of them is aware that I know they fucked my wife.

That sounds hot

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 am 
Player

Is Paul married? does he have kids or do you?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:19 am 
Experienced

JeffBingham wrote:
Is Paul married? does he have kids or do you?

Paul is single just now. Split with his ex about a year ago. Cassie and I don’t have kids.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:51 am 
Pervert

Long ago I watched as my best friend was fucking my girlfriend. She looked up at him with his cock deep insider her and her hands holding his cheeks, smiled, and said: "You can have me whenever you want." I was so happy. It was the start of a very nice long cuckold relationship.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:03 pm 
Experienced

svene wrote:
Long ago I watched as my best friend was fucking my girlfriend. She looked up at him with his cock deep insider her and her hands holding his cheeks, smiled, and said: "You can have me whenever you want." I was so happy. It was the start of a very nice long cuckold relationship.

How long did it last?

Cassie told me not long after we stared that she told Paul that he is allowed her anytime he wanted. I love it when she admits she prefers sex with him.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 pm 
Pervert

Four years. She's out of the picture now, but he and I are still friends.

Cassie sounds super hot. I hope Paul uses her as well as my friend used my ex.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 pm 
Experienced

svene wrote:
Four years. She's out of the picture now, but he and I are still friends.

Cassie sounds super hot. I hope Paul uses her as well as my friend used my ex.

He definitely uses her well. She can’t get enough.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:42 pm 
Experienced

Shes2cute wrote:
Do you want to be more of a cuckold to them too? Ie submitting, guiding his cock ect

I would love to be submissive to them but haven’t brought it up with her yet.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:42 pm 
Experienced

Shes2cute wrote:
Its nice she still lets you, steve, to borrow Pauls pussy sometimes

It’s more his pussy now than mines definitely.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:40 pm 
Experienced

Shes2cute wrote:
Cuck_Steve wrote:
Shes2cute wrote:
Its nice she still lets you, steve, to borrow Pauls pussy sometimes

It’s more his pussy now than mines definitely.

well being that is true, now, does put you more in the cuckold role for sure. Does not seem shes as much of a shared wife but rather, your wife who prefers to have other men use and play w her pussy over her husband.
If, as you say, youd like more of a sub cuckold role w them, should let her know. Maybe by telling her youd somehow like a more "active role" Maybe telling her youd like to help her get ready ie putting her panties on, shaving her, prepping the bed ect. From there you could, bit by bit let her know how youd maybe like to take care of things after hes done fucking your wife. Maybe wash sheets, or bring towels to clean her (of course w goal that maybe youll get to clean him too), maybe not bring a towel once and only have a paper tissue thats too little and have to use your hand, ect. Just a few thoughts to get her use to the idea, and who knows where it will lead. Maybe to whatever your limits may be as a sub cuckold.....?

I have to say all that sounds amazing. I’d love to do any/all of that for them.