It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:34 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 pm 
Experienced

tony51 wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:
Luv It wrote:
tony51 wrote:

The vicarious nature of such an intense connection can be just as strong as the relationship itself. Knowing what they are doing and when they are doing it is immensely satisfying for the cuckold to experience.

IMO, it is indeed an intense vicarious erotic turn on that can be like a drug ... with the husband craving ever increasing erotic "fixes" to satisfy their cravings .
The more intimate and romantic their wife and her BF become, the bigger the erotic vicarious thrill can be .

This is all absolutely right on the money!

I am kind of embarrassed to say it but this can be drug in it's intensity. For those of us who crave this kind of thing it is addictive.

I don't think you should be embarrassed about it...I happen to agree. I absolutely crave and need what my wife and her lover share, and I'm always urging her to find ways to see him more often!

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:00 pm 
Experienced

pixwellguy wrote:
tony51 wrote:
pixwellguy wrote:
Luv It wrote:

IMO, it is indeed an intense vicarious erotic turn on that can be like a drug ... with the husband craving ever increasing erotic "fixes" to satisfy their cravings .
The more intimate and romantic their wife and her BF become, the bigger the erotic vicarious thrill can be .

This is all absolutely right on the money!

I am kind of embarrassed to say it but this can be drug in it's intensity. For those of us who crave this kind of thing it is addictive.

I don't think you should be embarrassed about it...I happen to agree. I absolutely crave and need what my wife and her lover share, and I'm always urging her to find ways to see him more often!

You are right, the word 'embarrassed' is the only word I could think of and it does not fit. I, like you, do crave the time they spend together. The anticipation of what they are doing is, maybe hypnotic is a better word. Their sexuality is a desire to be savored.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 pm 
Experienced

I used to work in a shoe store that specialized in sport and running shoes and apparel. Have wive wear a pair of silky or lose fitting shorts and no panties and have the saleman assist her trying on shoes. Making sure to offer good views of treasure underneith. For extra point value. Be shaved and have the word “HI” written where the hair used to be!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 pm 
Player

One thing a boyfriend did with us was for my wife to drive me to the airport with her face and top covered in his cum. I drove on the way there but she had to get out of the car kiss me at the curb and walk to the drivers side. The airport was the typical madhouse with guards trying to keep cars moving. I don’t think anyone noticed but my wife swears a lady stared right at her. It was hugely exciting for both of us. Wasn’t until hours later that it was pointed out to me that I had a spot of “something” on my blazer’s lapel.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 pm 
Experienced

these last two ideas are almost inspired in their simplicity. Could be an easy verified idea for a hotwife.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:09 am 
$2 Ho

How about something drive through related?
The wife could drive with the husband in the passenger seat. All she would wear is a long coat with nothing underneath. Or husband could drive and wife and boyfriend in the back making out of more.