Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Most pleasurable nasty act during cuckold sex

1.Kneeling and blowjobing BF whilst he passionately kisses HW
20%
2. Asslicking HW and frenzily dry humping her leg, whilst they makeout
6%
3. Being urinated on by HW whilst the is making out with bull
6%
4. Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull
8%
5. Being taunted and strap-on fucked by hotwife's sexy female friend whilst watching HW and bull fuck
8%
6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW
10%
7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby
14%
8.Being blindfolded, tied down and feather-teased by another dom mistress, while hearing HW being fucked by unknown bull
3%
9. Having video being made of cuck blowjobing bull , and shared to cuck's friends, by HW
4%
10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull
9%
11. One of these PLUS something nastier and kinkier
5%
12. none of the above
7%

Total votes: 1492

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Pastnfuture wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:01 pm
one hot scenario I was fortunate enough to experience was being on the bottom of a 69 with my wife (though she did not suck me) while her then boyfriend fucked her from behind. I was licking her clit while he fucked her and of course my tongue would catch his hard shaft as well. Still remember the feeling of her boyfriend’s balls slapping against the bridge of my nose. I was so hard and didn’t want it to end. My wife came so much from that position she almost passed out. Her boyfriend ended up rolling her limp body off of me and dangled her upside down head off the edge of the bed so he could fuck her throat. He stuck his cock so deep we could both see the bulge in her throat from his cock head. My wife was well beyond any resistance to it and just took, and loved, a brutal pounding. It felt really humiliating to see my wife taken in a way I could never hope to experience having her by myself.
I like this story, especially that your wife nearly passed out... what is it about the situation that aroused her so much? :D
Any similair updates recently? (I think its hotter that she did not suck you, than if she had sucked you,,.. the denial is more of a cuck experience)

Londonbondage
Virgin

Unread post by Londonbondage » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:52 am

Any cuckd wana talk
Add my kik: bondage_london

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:51 pm

mr cuckles wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:05 pm
Let's see... Blowing the bull, check. Leg humping the wife while she cuddles with the bull, check. Getting sodomized by either party, check. Using the bull's semen as lube while masturbating, check. Wearing a condom while jacking off because my sperm is "worthless" while the bull fucks my wife bareback, check. Beating off while looking at myself in a mirror with them in the background so I can see how "stupid" and "pathetic" I look, check. Sitting on a chair watching them with a butt plug up my ass, check... and so on and so forth :)
I would like to imagine you, frantically humping your wife's sexy smooth legs, you about to cum, whilst watching wifey's tongue in the bulls mouth and the do a deep slow wet french kiss :D
Hotter even would be using the bull's cum to wank, whilst being taunted by your wife's sexy female friend who is getting off on your humilation and who wants to fuck the bull as well; two hot women to get creampied by the bull, while you get no pussy plus the humilation. lol (anything close to this ever happen?)
How often did you get fucked and creampied in the ass by the bull? Ever in front of other people?

CreamPuff
Prepubescent

Unread post by CreamPuff » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

mr cuckles wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:05 pm
Let's see... Blowing the bull, check. Leg humping the wife while she cuddles with the bull, check. Getting sodomized by either party, check. Using the bull's semen as lube while masturbating, check. Wearing a condom while jacking off because my sperm is "worthless" while the bull fucks my wife bareback, check. Beating off while looking at myself in a mirror with them in the background so I can see how "stupid" and "pathetic" I look, check. Sitting on a chair watching them with a butt plug up my ass, check... and so on and so forth :)
Damn. I'm curious about something. Does your wife do and say debasing things to you, or do you to them all to yourself?

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:10 am

maxbud wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm
Pastnfuture wrote:
one hot scenario I was fortunate enough to experience was being on the bottom of a 69 with my wife (though she did not suck me) while her then boyfriend fucked her from behind. I was licking her clit while he fucked her and of course my tongue would catch his hard shaft as well. Still remember the feeling of her boyfriend’s balls slapping against the bridge of my nose. I was so hard and didn’t want it to end. My wife came so much from that position she almost passed out. Her boyfriend ended up rolling her limp body off of me and dangled her upside down head off the edge of the bed so he could fuck her throat. He stuck his cock so deep we could both see the bulge in her throat from his cock head. My wife was well beyond any resistance to it and just took, and loved, a brutal pounding. It felt really humiliating to see my wife taken in a way I could never hope to experience having her by myself.
I like this story, especially that your wife nearly passed out... what is it about the situation that aroused her so much? :D
Any similair updates recently? (I think its hotter that she did not suck you, than if she had sucked you,,.. the denial is more of a cuck experience)
No similar updates recently though I am hoping things will start picking up soon. Like many couples real life can get in the way of pursuing the lifestyle.

My wife really loves aggressive, possessive men. A bull being dominant and taking what he wants from her regardless of her initial resistance really turns her on. Once she’s had a few orgasms and is lost in pleasure she can be taken any way he sees fit, and she loves the more extreme and darker expressions of desire from her men.

It was hotter that she didn’t suck or touch my cock. I prefer it that way.

bicuriouslust
Trainable

Unread post by bicuriouslust » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:12 pm

#1 is my personal #1. It's funny, I have actually done that, but I was on the other side...there were numerous times with a couple I used to meet where I would be the one kissing his wife while he sucked my cock. I fucking loved it (nothing like making out with a woman while someone gives you a blowjob), but, god, would I love being the one on my knees with a hard cock in my mouth.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:08 am

bicuriouslust

So I guess that makes you a bull cuck

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm

servethebull wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:41 am
desertsub wrote:
servethebull wrote: One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
This is one of my biggest fantasies and my wife knows it! I am terrified that it could actually happen but my dick swells in it's cage every time I think about it. My wife starts getting a really loose tongue when she drinks wine and her best friend knows that I take her to a swinger's club to get fucked because of it. She has even invited her to come with us a couple of times! If we are with the right people and she is having a few drinks I can see her actually instigating the type of scene you experienced. She knows that if she tells me to do it I will, even if it humiliates me! I get off on the humiliation and she gets off on having the power to make me do what she wants and I'm sure that eventually she is going to want to display that power to some of her friends. Her sister, her daughter and two of her girlfriends already know that she dominates me.
Yes, my god was so humiliating the next I saw them both in public with a group of our friends. Her gf kept casting looks at me and smiling and tilting her head toward her boyfriend. And the way he looked at me when I shook his hand... But I can’t stop jerking off about it. It makes me want to blow him again so badly. I fantasized so hard that they had taken me to the bathroom and made me suck his cock again and then go back to the party. Think it would be so humiliating and hot to be a cock slave to her gf’s bf.
So I’m curious, did you swallow your wife’s friend’s bf? I feel like that would really enhance the humiliation

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am

No4 " Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull" appeals to me most, but the cruel idea of her then ordering me to start on the bull's feet would send me over the edge :D

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:56 pm

Flint wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am
No4 " Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull" appeals to me most, but the cruel idea of her then ordering me to start on the bull's feet would send me over the edge :D
That's hot, ,... though I lke the idea of licking soft pretty feminine feet,.. not tough masculine feet..lol

How about the idea of being made to use the Bulls cum from your wife's pussy, as lube to masturbate your dick naked on the floor? (Imagine doing this in front of your wife's clothed female friends, after they all watched side by side with you, as the bull fucked her silly)

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:22 pm

I’ve done most of these. But in terms of pure nastiness it’s probably when the on the far end of a swingers resort beach I rolled around in the mud with another woman, and made four cuck s do the same. Our hair and faces were covered in mud as we had the cucks dig narrow holes with their hands. We then had them fuck eachother covered with mud. Next I had two get on their hands and knees as I climbed on top of them, my legs spread on each and defecated into the whole from above. My girlfriend had two hold her up in a sitting position as she defecated from 3 ft up. Without cleaning up we then danced erotically, rubbing our wet dirty bodies together as we peed on eachother standing up and rolled around in the dirt some more. We even let the cucks fuck us in the mud and dirt. I felt like some crazy lustful primitive cave woman.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:44 pm

sara c wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:22 pm
I’ve done most of these. But in terms of pure nastiness it’s probably when the on the far end of a swingers resort beach I rolled around in the mud with another woman, and made four cuck s do the same. Our hair and faces were covered in mud as we had the cucks dig narrow holes with their hands. We then had them fuck eachother covered with mud. Next I had two get on their hands and knees as I climbed on top of them, my legs spread on each and defecated into the whole from above. My girlfriend had two hold her up in a sitting position as she defecated from 3 ft up. Without cleaning up we then danced erotically, rubbing our wet dirty bodies together as we peed on eachother standing up and rolled around in the dirt some more. We even let the cucks fuck us in the mud and dirt. I felt like some crazy lustful primitive cave woman.
man... thats one nasty episode.. lol,.. the defecation and rolling around.. So the cucks had crap smeared on their bodies? You said there were four cucks, where were the other two cuck's wives? Did you pee on the cucks as well?

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:55 am

During dom-cuck week some cucks and mistresses are couples, some are not. Mistresses are free to use any cuck for anything, with the consent of that cucks mistress. During the mudfest frenzy we only defecated into the holes the cucks dug into the sand, with all watching, but we did pee on eachother, rolled around again during our mud dance. However perverse it sounds the idea was to defecate in full view of others. Two cucks asked for permission to defecate and we let them. They were the first as we sat in a circle caked in mud and watched one slowly defecate in front of us. We told the other to go slow. It was so taboo. When I did this I broke out in a dance after. I should have cleaned my bottom right away but didn’t. I had never seen a woman do this but watched closely as my girlfriend was kneeling on the backs of two cucks, and she let it drop 3-4 ft from her mud caked bottom into the hole below as she let out a loud grunt. And this woman is a high powered NYC lawyer in her other life. It was an insanely decadent and erotic frenzy. Only after we peed on eachother and danced like crazed cave women did we wash off in the ocean. It’s not for everyone of course, not even most, but this is the nastiest kink I’ve done. It’s my secret perversion and very few know.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:30 pm

gwwkjt wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 am
Hmm, taking the cum straight from the source or eating an anal creampie entered my mind sometimes, but there never been a right moment.
In my case it was pretty easy, but that's because I knew I liked rimming her and I liked sucking come out of her, so one time when we were in reverse cowgirl I told her to move up and sit on my face when I finished. Total success, and she even decided to reward me by going a2m.

Later, once my roommate started joining us, we'd be in 69 and once he came in her she'd just sit up and have me suck her out. It wasn't long before I also learned why she liked going a2m, and why I liked anal creampies.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:02 pm

Pastnfuture wrote:
I had the same experience with a stranger, so a condom was the only negative thing meanwhile she was fucked.
She took the condom off to receive his cum into her mouth, just before my eyes.
My wife LadyD extremely loved me being in this situation and tongue kissed me after this happening, with her mouth full of cum.
This form of kissing was a usual act of her. She: "A proof we both love what happened just seconds before."

It was a fantasy she wrote to her black lover and so it came true elsewhere and with another man.
The only remark: I didn't feel humiliated because I was fulfilling her fantasy. I was happy for her. And of course aroused.
Last edited by dinoo on Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pastnfuture
Virgin

Unread post by Pastnfuture » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:06 pm

maxbud wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:53 pm
Pastnfuture wrote:
What aroused her was being used so mercilessly by her bull. He fucked her hard, pounding her and leaving no doubt in her mind she was his. My wife is much more gentle with me when we make love. She was lost in the experience with him and not in any state to concentrate on my cock (not that this would have been something she wanted if she could think). So yes, the denial of me and her boyfriend just owning her was truly a cuck experience. Unfortunately, she does not see that man anymore and her current boyfriend is not really into that level of direct cuckolding.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:01 pm

"7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby"

How can you do this sexual act and not be "gay, or bi-curious"?! :lol:

I do not understand why some cuckolds are so careful to quickly point out that they are not gay: Some are obsessed with the other man's cock, some suck/swallow another man's cum, some jerk off and suck on a man's cock, some get fucked in the ass by a cock .... and yet these cuckolds say they are not "gay/bi-curious"

Well, i am not cuckold and am a 100% straight man. But who knows what the future has to offer? :whip:

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 pm

charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:01 pm

I do not understand why some cuckolds are so careful to quickly point out that they are not gay: Some are obsessed with the other man's cock, some suck/swallow another man's cum, some jerk off and suck on a man's cock, some get fucked in the ass by a cock .... and yet these cuckolds say they are not "gay/bi-curious"

Well, i am not cuckold and am a 100% straight man. But who knows what the future has to offer? :whip:
Most often, it's more about control and submission than it is about homosexuality.

Someone who is straight but submissive might find himself or herself compelled to perform homosexual acts -- not because he likes the dick or because she likes pussy, but because he or she is required to do so.

That's an important element when it comes to submission. It's not submission if it's something you want to do, it's submission when you do something you don't want to do, because you are being required or compelled to.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:00 am

Being ordered by wifey to go into the garden and wait on my knees

wearing jeans and a T her lover joins me there and he urinates all over me

drenching my clothes and hair, those last few drops being licked off by me in the most

submissive manner possible

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:57 am

airhorn wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 pm
charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:01 pm

Most often, it's more about control and submission than it is about homosexuality.

Someone who is straight but submissive might find himself or herself compelled to perform homosexual acts -- not because he likes the dick or because she likes pussy, but because he or she is required to do so.

That's an important element when it comes to submission. It's not submission if it's something you want to do, it's submission when you do something you don't want to do, because you are being required or compelled to.
Exactly right, Airhorn. The submissive cuckold may not seek out men specifically for sex, which in my definition would make him gay or bi. But he might submit to MM acts as part of his submission to his wife and the other man.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:48 pm

One of the kinkiest things I do is tongue fuck our bull's ass while he is fucking my wife. When she spreads his ass cheeks I know it's time for me to eat his ass. He usually cums pretty fast once I have my tongue inside him while he's fucking her.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:51 pm

bamamoon256 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:48 pm
One of the kinkiest things I do is tongue fuck our bull's ass while he is fucking my wife. When she spreads his ass cheeks I know it's time for me to eat his ass. He usually cums pretty fast once I have my tongue inside him while he's fucking her.
For the first time our bull insisted that tonite while he was fucking Beth, my wife, I should rim his hole. As described above in my case SIR ordered my wife as he wok as taking her, to pull his ass cheeks apart I hesitated for a moment and he stopped the sex pulled out of her an shoved his hard cock into my ass. Then ordered her to rim his hole as he fucked me. I was panting and then Beth whispered to him ... MY husbands is hard. He kept pumping into me hard until i said thank you. Was so fucked but when i did as he ordered me, I shot so hard.
After I came he then mounted her and ordered me to rim him as he took Beth.

They are sleeping and i am caged now and rock hard and so humiliated that I know I will ask for the same again.

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:36 am

Bulls love being rimmed. My wife usually waits a long time to spread his cheeks for me because she knows my tongue up his ass will make him cum faster. Once he gets to bucking I have to work hard to keep my face in his ass.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:52 am

bamamoon256 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:48 pm
Did you feel his anus spasms on your tongue when he did cum?

bamamoon256
Player

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:54 am

It's hard to tell with them bucking around so much. One of our fav bulls would push his ass back onto my tongue and then just hold it there...then he would go back to fucking her.