Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Most pleasurable nasty act during cuckold sex

1.Kneeling and blowjobing BF whilst he passionately kisses HW
20%
2. Asslicking HW and frenzily dry humping her leg, whilst they makeout
6%
3. Being urinated on by HW whilst the is making out with bull
6%
4. Masturbating and licking HW's feet while she moans taking a pounding from bull
8%
5. Being taunted and strap-on fucked by hotwife's sexy female friend whilst watching HW and bull fuck
8%
6. Being made to use Bull's cum as lube to masturbate in front of them, sitting on the ground and being taunted by HW
10%
7.Being fucked in the ass by bull , despite being a non-gay hubby
14%
8.Being blindfolded, tied down and feather-teased by another dom mistress, while hearing HW being fucked by unknown bull
3%
9. Having video being made of cuck blowjobing bull , and shared to cuck's friends, by HW
4%
10. having HW invite her girlfriends to watch cuck masturbate whilst HW fucks the bull
9%
11. One of these PLUS something nastier and kinkier
5%
12. none of the above
7%

Total votes: 1489

maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: Hottest nasty cuck sex kink acts..

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:02 pm

servethebull wrote:1 has always been my absolute favorite. Kneeling on the floor looking up at them on the couch - watching the intensity of their passion build, and feeling his cock get harder and harder in my mouth. So good.

One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
wow! Super hot! seems like you have three of these kinks all rolled into that your experience above.

Your wife is quite a sexy dom lady isnt she... Are you in chastity? Does she let you fuck her?
which of the other kinks in this list would you like to explore ?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:39 am

servethebull wrote: One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
This is one of my biggest fantasies and my wife knows it! I am terrified that it could actually happen but my dick swells in it's cage every time I think about it. My wife starts getting a really loose tongue when she drinks wine and her best friend knows that I take her to a swinger's club to get fucked because of it. She has even invited her to come with us a couple of times! If we are with the right people and she is having a few drinks I can see her actually instigating the type of scene you experienced. She knows that if she tells me to do it I will, even if it humiliates me! I get off on the humiliation and she gets off on having the power to make me do what she wants and I'm sure that eventually she is going to want to display that power to some of her friends. Her sister, her daughter and two of her girlfriends already know that she dominates me.

jacknjuls

Unread post by jacknjuls » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:36 am

maxbud wrote:
jacknjuls wrote:Closest to any of those I've ever come would be 10, but that's not even true. Wife used to have a BF who was married to a cuckqueen. The one time we were all together, the CQ sat on my face and watched her hubby fuck my wife. The only way she agreed with the deal was if I was caged, so I didn't get to masturbate. I was blindfolded too, so I didn't get to watch/see anything either.
Very sexy! I love cuckold FFMs,.. lol. A cuckquean with her bull, taking on a Hotwife whilst denying the cuck, is the hottest thing ever :D
Did the cuckquean eventually join them for a full threeway? was it a regular thing between three of you. Seems like the cuckquean was aroused by having her man dominate you and therefore she dommed you as well whilst you licked her
. Give more details pls,... the link to your story does not seem to be working
No, I only was able to watch, if you can call it watching, once. The wife would go over there frequently, but they never had a 3 way. Just her and him.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:02 pm

desertsub wrote:
servethebull wrote: One of kinkiest nights was the first night my wife exposed my cocksucking to a group of her girlfriends and a couple of their boyfriends who were over one night. They were shocked and started asking me a million questions - when was my first time? How many men had I blown? Did I like it, and why? My wife ended up Showing them all a bunch of the videos of me doing it. I was so embarrassed but I got so hard listening to them comment on it. Having to admit and say out loud to her group of friends “I love a mans cock in my mouth” was such a turn on. Long story short, they ended up convincing one of the guys to let me blow him. And they sat there and watched.
This is one of my biggest fantasies and my wife knows it! I am terrified that it could actually happen but my dick swells in it's cage every time I think about it. My wife starts getting a really loose tongue when she drinks wine and her best friend knows that I take her to a swinger's club to get fucked because of it. She has even invited her to come with us a couple of times! If we are with the right people and she is having a few drinks I can see her actually instigating the type of scene you experienced. She knows that if she tells me to do it I will, even if it humiliates me! I get off on the humiliation and she gets off on having the power to make me do what she wants and I'm sure that eventually she is going to want to display that power to some of her friends. Her sister, her daughter and two of her girlfriends already know that she dominates me.

I can imagine the pleasure from the humiliating taboo publicizing of your sub behaviour. However, I tend to wish your wife would stick to humilating sexual domination, in PRIVATE,.. no matter how kinky (even spitting her bull's cum from hers into your mouth in front of people) ... but not risk your reputation in PUBLIC. I would not want a video to go viral in your social circles, and make you experience real reputational damage that you would not be able to do.

dotinghubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by dotinghubby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Lauren has gotten fussy about me doing #2 everytime she brings someone over.

SunAngel
Virgin

Unread post by SunAngel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:35 pm

It's 1, 6&7 for me. We do have piss play but a bit different than 3. usually after they are finished, I would suck the bull's dick clean and swallow his piss. And then I would swallow her piss too. It saves them both a trip to the bathroom.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:12 pm

dotinghubby wrote:Lauren has gotten fussy about me doing #2 everytime she brings someone over.
Awesome! That's such a kinky dom play....
Does her bull laugh when he sees you doing that? Do you ever cum in your pants from dry humping her sexy smooth legs? Does the ass licking continue when she is being penetrated by a cock?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:16 pm

SunAngel wrote:It's 1, 6&7 for me. We do have piss play but a bit different than 3. usually after they are finished, I would suck the bull's dick clean and swallow his piss. And then I would swallow her piss too. It saves them both a trip to the bathroom.
Cool... Seems you are really into the humiliation....do her bulls fuck your ass regularly? How about her drooling and spitting into your mouth, after giving him a messy sloppy blowjob?
:D

I imagine that they send you out of the room, when they're done, and they spend the night together?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:27 pm

SunAngel wrote:It's 1, 6&7 for me. We do have piss play but a bit different than 3. usually after they are finished, I would suck the bull's dick clean and swallow his piss. And then I would swallow her piss too. It saves them both a trip to the bathroom.
Good boy. I appreciate a cuckold that can assist and service both of us.. cleaning us.. being used for our enjoyment.. and then drink our piss to keep us from having to stop cuddling afterwards to go to the bathroom. It is very convenient having a cuckold that takes care of these issues and works hard at making us comfortable and enjoying our time together.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:32 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Good boy. I appreciate a cuckold that can assist and service both of us.. cleaning us.. being used for our enjoyment.. and then drink our piss to keep us from having to stop cuddling afterwards to go to the bathroom. It is very convenient having a cuckold that takes care of these issues and works hard at making us comfortable and enjoying our time together.

Brad
In your experience, is it common that cucks want to be pissed on?
Have you ever made two of your sissy cuck husbands fuck each other or suck each other's dicks?

dotinghubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by dotinghubby » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:06 pm

maxbud wrote:
dotinghubby wrote:Lauren has gotten fussy about me doing #2 everytime she brings someone over.
Does her bull laugh when he sees you doing that? Do you ever cum in your pants from dry humping her sexy smooth legs? Does the ass licking continue when she is being penetrated by a cock?
Nah Lauren is very protective and has kicked guys out before if they are rude to me. Also yes to the other questions

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:25 pm

dotinghubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Nah Lauren is very protective and has kicked guys out before if they are rude to me. Also yes to the other questions
man! i'd love to hear details of your story.. Any particularly kinky episodes? :D

dotinghubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by dotinghubby » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 pm

maxbud wrote:
dotinghubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
man! i'd love to hear details of your story.. Any particularly kinky episodes? :D
Which do you want an example if her kicking someone out or me humping her leg?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:30 pm

dotinghubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
dotinghubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Oh, I'd sooo love a detailed story about the leg humping and ass licking :)

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Peacuck wrote:Have done many kinks but one that still amazes me..Lila me and her FB Clark on a Florida beach late at night. Other wife asleep in the high rise condo. Me facing dark waves. Lila and Clark sitting on towel behind me making out. Lila wearing tiger print coverup wraparound, nothing else. I hear her say pull it out and i’ll Suck it. She lays on her side and puts her back against me and puts her head in his lap. Her rocking back and forth almost knocks me off balance. I hear him come in her mouth. Then Clark says I need to return the favor. Lila rearranges but the slope of the beach makes it awkward position. Without asking she gets up, puts towel in front of me, then sits and leans back into my arms so I can hold her in a semireclining position. She bends her knees and Clark kneels in front of her and gives her pussy a long and grateful sucking and licking. Lila pushes against me hard while cumming. I alert them twice to late night beach walkers. Clark closes but doesn’t tie her beach wrap each time, the 3 of us sitting in a Lila sandwich for all to see
On the elevator ride up to our condo he fingers her to where she can barely stand. The 3 of us stagger back in to hidden dunes 924 . Clark goes to his bedroom to snoring spouse and I fuck Lila as loudly as possible to give him a little payback
Is Clark's wife cuckquean for him ... or a dominant wife as well? Did she join you guys in other cases?

dotinghubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by dotinghubby » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:56 pm

maxbud wrote:
dotinghubby wrote:
maxbud wrote:
dotinghubby wrote:
Oh, I'd sooo love a detailed story about the leg humping and ass licking :)

Pm me, i dont want to hijack the thread

servethebull
Virgin

Unread post by servethebull » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:41 am

desertsub wrote:
Yes, my god was so humiliating the next I saw them both in public with a group of our friends. Her gf kept casting looks at me and smiling and tilting her head toward her boyfriend. And the way he looked at me when I shook his hand... But I can’t stop jerking off about it. It makes me want to blow him again so badly. I fantasized so hard that they had taken me to the bathroom and made me suck his cock again and then go back to the party. Think it would be so humiliating and hot to be a cock slave to her gf’s bf.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:57 am

servethebull wrote:
desertsub wrote:
Yes, my god was so humiliating the next I saw them both in public with a group of our friends. Her gf kept casting looks at me and smiling and tilting her head toward her boyfriend. And the way he looked at me when I shook his hand... But I can’t stop jerking off about it. It makes me want to blow him again so badly. I fantasized so hard that they had taken me to the bathroom and made me suck his cock again and then go back to the party. Think it would be so humiliating and hot to be a cock slave to her gf’s bf.
Wow, did that girlfriend's boyfriend who you sucked, get to fuck your wife as well? Did all tree of them (Wife, girlfriend and the guy, all dom you and talk about it in public? ) :D

discovery11188
Prepubescent

Unread post by discovery11188 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 am

maxbud wrote:
jacknjuls wrote:Closest to any of those I've ever come would be 10, but that's not even true. Wife used to have a BF who was married to a cuckqueen. The one time we were all together, the CQ sat on my face and watched her hubby fuck my wife. The only way she agreed with the deal was if I was caged, so I didn't get to masturbate. I was blindfolded too, so I didn't get to watch/see anything either.
Very sexy! I love cuckold FFMs,.. lol. A cuckquean with her bull, taking on a Hotwife whilst denying the cuck, is the hottest thing ever :D
Did the cuckquean eventually join them for a full threeway? was it a regular thing between three of you. Seems like the cuckquean was aroused by having her man dominate you and therefore she dommed you as well whilst you licked her
. Give more details pls,... the link to your story does not seem to be working
ohh GOD!! so hot.....................

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Cool... Seems you are really into the humiliation....do her bulls fuck your ass regularly? How about her drooling and spitting into your mouth, after giving him a messy sloppy blowjob?

I imagine that they send you out of the room, when they're done, and they spend the night together?

SunAngel
Virgin

Unread post by SunAngel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 pm

maxbud wrote:Cool... Seems you are really into the humiliation....do her bulls fuck your ass regularly? How about her drooling and spitting into your mouth, after giving him a messy sloppy blowjob?

A few of them do. It's not easy to find a bull willing to fuck a guy in the ass, but if he's into it, then definitely. My wife is really into watching it because it's a way for me to experience what she's feeling when the bull fucks her in the ass. Don't do the spitting thing but we do like to share a cock. Passing a bull's cock back and forth between us is both naughty and yet intimate for us.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 am

SunAngel wrote:
maxbud wrote:Cool... Seems you are really into the humiliation....do her bulls fuck your ass regularly? How about her drooling and spitting into your mouth, after giving him a messy sloppy blowjob?

A few of them do. It's not easy to find a bull willing to fuck a guy in the ass, but if he's into it, then definitely. My wife is really into watching it because it's a way for me to experience what she's feeling when the bull fucks her in the ass. Don't do the spitting thing but we do like to share a cock. Passing a bull's cock back and forth between us is both naughty and yet intimate for us.
I have seen a couple’s relationship change dramatically once the wife and her cuckold husband share her BF’s cock. They become more like girlfriends.. giggling and talking about his cock.. and what they would like to do with it.. how it feels.. how it looks .. and what they look forward to the next time they meet. All the macho front goes away and the husband basically becomes “one of the girls” !! It is very exciting to watch this transition. Maybe SunAngel will elaborate more in the feelings and experiences he has gone through.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:29 am

Licking my wife's pussy while she is having BF's cock bareback in her ass is the horniest experience for me. This can be done in two positions
1. Me on the back, my wife positioned in her hands and knees above me in 69 and her BF in her ass doggy style. This way I get a full access to her pussy while having a nice view of the cock going in and out of her asshole. There are some downsides to that position. Anal sex necessitates a heavy lubrication with silicon oil which makes its way down on my face. Also, the BF's balls occasionally brush against my face, which I find distracting
2. Her in reverse cowgirl sitting impaled on the cock in the ass. My view is limited though. It would be nice to try combine this with eating a creampie, but this necessitates a 4th person which we don't have

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:45 pm

gwwkjt wrote:Licking my wife's pussy while she is having BF's cock bareback in her ass is the horniest experience for me. This can be done in two positions
1. Me on the back, my wife positioned in her hands and knees above me in 69 and her BF in her ass doggy style. This way I get a full access to her pussy while having a nice view of the cock going in and out of her asshole. There are some downsides to that position. Anal sex necessitates a heavy lubrication with silicon oil which makes its way down on my face. Also, the BF's balls occasionally brush against my face, which I find distracting
2. Her in reverse cowgirl sitting impaled on the cock in the ass. My view is limited though. It would be nice to try combine this with eating a creampie, but this necessitates a 4th person which we don't have
This is a new kink on this post,... nice! Would you like the BF to pull out of her ass and cum in your mouth ?
He could also creampie her ass and have you lick it out, since you dont have a 4th person there :D

How about licking her feet and humping the mattress, whilst she's fucked in the missionary position?

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 am

Hmm, taking the cum straight from the source or eating an anal creampie entered my mind sometimes, but there never been a right moment. In 69 position by the time BF is ready for a ejaculation I usually already blew my load and my wife already had at least one orgasm, so we both are past the peak of excitement. She gets very sensitive after after having an orgasm and at this point I just gently licking her clit and vagina until BF goes deep up the balls and ejaculates inside. Pulling out is the only thing about anal that my wife does not seem to enjoy and by the time he is out we are on the way to clean up. Anyway, he minimizes the contact between me and him and he only cums inside her ass. This all started as an attempt in DP, but my erection is not strong enough to put my dick into her vagina when her BF is inside her ass. This was very frustrating until I changed to licking pussy instead